Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Christians , Please What's Your Take On This - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians , Please What's Your Take On This (12385 Views)

Nairaland Christians Please Explain These Images. Don't Run Away. / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in / Christians!! Please Interpret Job12:5 Thank You :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by analice107: 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2017
An0nimus:

Okay, I see. It's easy to see that post as an endorsement of those who may want to test drive before marrying.
There's nothing actually wrong in "Trying" to, it is the driving that is the issue. Temptation is not a sin in itself, it is falling into it that's a sin.

Jesus was tempted to abandon the Cup, but he prevailed by drinking it. He didn't sin by considering it or suggesting to the Father to take it away, if there was another way. It would have been a sin if he walked away from the cross.

1 Like

Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by bennyann: 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Come to the FSM dear. Let the Jew be.

How long you've lived what way?

You too.

When did you join the fsm club? embarassed

That's the work of bro hope
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by bennyann: 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
My dad said If I get any teenage girl pregnant I'll be disowned and thrown out of the house with the pregnant teenager

my mum however said I should be careful not to lose my virginity but I should make sure to use a CD if the temptation becomes too much to bear so that I won't fall afoul of Dad's sex ed law grin

I was freaking confused, not scared, confused

There was no confusion in yours at all.

My dad said if I get pregnant in such a way, that he will chase me out of the house or better still, he will leave the house for my mum and I and we will never see him again.

My mum told me not to have premarital sex, but simultaneously told me incase the mistake happens, I should never never abort it. She even almost made me swear (if I should use that word) never to abort it if it happens.

Now tell me which one shows confusion? grin
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by Ranchhoddas: 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
bennyann:

You too.

When did you join the fsm club? embarassed

That's the work of bro hope
I am not part of the club. Just giving viable alternatives.
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by hopefulLandlord: 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
bennyann:

There was no confusion in yours at all.

My dad said if I get pregnant in such a way, that he will chase me out of the house or better still, he will leave the house for my mum and I and we will never see him again.

My mum told me not to have premarital sex, but simultaneously told me incase the mistake happens, I should never never abort it. She even almost made me swear (if I should use that word) never to abort it if it happens.

Now tell me which one shows confusion? grin

my confusion was brought about by the fact that the advice is vice versa

it should be my dad talking about condoms not my mom, I mean that's what actually obtains amongst my friends' parents at the time
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by bennyann: 10:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

my confusion was brought about by the fact that the advice is vice versa

it should be my dad talking about condoms not my mom, I mean that's what actually obtains amongst my friends' parents at the time

Hmm
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
bennyann:

Just perfect. But what if someone played 419 with the medical results because there are cases like that?

True . I thought of that too . If a man goes to such lengths then he wants something else from the woman , maybe she's from a wealthy home and he wants to tie her down with marriage ( but there's the option of divorce so it may not make any sense ) . Or he fears that he may not find any other woman because of his condition .

If that's the case then divorce is inevitable when they eventually get married .

But should a dysfunctional tool actually lead to the end of an engagement ? There are so many ways of achieving the same result nowadays .

Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by bennyann: 10:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

True . I thought of that too . If a man goes to such lengths then he wants something else from the woman , maybe she's from a wealthy home and he wants to tie her down with marriage ( but there's the option of divorce so it may not make any sense ) . Or he fears that he may not find any other woman because of his condition .

If that's the case then divorce is inevitable when they eventually get married .

But should a dysfunctional tool actually lead to the end of an engagement ? There are so many ways of achieving the same result nowadays .

Ahn Ahn. Heiii.

Ebuka this one too?

That virginity stuff is different ooo. This one is putting someone in bondage.

what about the sound health of the Marital life?

Deceits to put someone in bondage for life is a very wicked thing to do. Seriously I can't tell if I will still love the person like I did before the wedding.

Do you know most of such people choose a certain kind of person they want to marry? Someone they know will find the thought of divorce provoking or sinful?

Trust is a very important ingredient I yearn for, when I don't get it, I doubt if I can be happy in such a marriage. I really hate Deceits of that level, of any kind infact.
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by analice107: 10:51pm On Jun 13, 2017
bennyann:

Sis, That's a very good advise which we Christians ignore mostly. I know it's a very unique advice because I've heard cases of such in some churches also.

A woman was thought to be barren for years because of such issue. But she couldn't speak out because she doesn't want to feel embarrassed and that's because the husband lavished her with money and luxurious lifestyle that makes her flaunt around until she couldn't take it anymore when she saw her younger siblings giving birth and she attends the kids birthdays. On such a birthday, that was how she broke down in tears since she couldn't take it anymore and told her family her husband is impotent. And that's after forcing her way to find out why he hasn't been making love to her after a year or so.

What about a case, where the man was the victim. A certain lady has no vag.ina opening and the family of the lady and the lady herself kept it from the knowledge of the man, the pastor and the marriage committee till the husband find out after he took her to the altar.

But what do we do in this case so as to make sure we do not defile the bed whilst trying to be sure he is a man down there?

But one thing I'm sure of is this, God wouldn't lead us into a ditch if we allow Him to be a lamp to our feet and a light to our path.

And I remember you once said he reveals these evil people to you before such thing will happen.

We'll do our part in a godly way and leave the rest to God.

He does indeed. But for Him, i'd ve married late last year.

like strong wind, one came along with the amor to take me to his la la land. My humanity was ready to run away with him. He was everything i ever prayed for. First for me is intelligence. His intelligence intimidated me, i loved him for that. He was handsome, hardworking, let me not call him rich.

He was everything. But 2 days before he appeared in the scene, my Father had shown me what he'd do. He seemed to be my Knight in shinning armors, but he was fake. He wasn't my Man. He would distract me from my focused destination and take me to a totally different destination, abandon me there disappears leaving me with no one to ask direction or seek help from.

When i woke up from that dream, i prayed and was ready for whoever was coming, but when he came, my humanity took over and i was blown off. I was begging my Father to reconsider. This man was a walking talking Bible. Every word he spoke was backed by a scripture. I was dancing. Oh Father, finally you sent your servant to me.

My father landed me another revelation to tell me He didn't send him. Three revelations in short successions. the third one scared me so much that i had to yield. If i go, i'll be scarred for life.

I had to wait before Him for three days asking for Him to take this man away by Himself. 'Lord, i can't say no to this man, make him go away by himself'. And He showed me how the man will leave, and he left in the exact same manner.

If i was not subject to Him, i for don Marry Amricanah by now. But how far is not how well.

God rewards faithfulness. He is not a user of men, but a rewarder of them who diligently seek Him. He won't allow me marry a man who is not subject to Him. i won't even do it.

Marriage is secondary to me now, pleasing God comes first.
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by analice107: 10:59pm On Jun 13, 2017
bennyann:

Just perfect. But what if someone played 419 with the medical results because there are cases like that?
My sister, 419 no be small o. My friend was used as the medical examiner for pregnancy tests for her Church. Couples were to go to her for the tests while she takes the tests to the marriage committee. Could you believe that Men were submitting their own urine for pregnancy tests becos their wives to be were pregnant?

When she discovered it, she insisted they urinated right there in the clinic while the men wait outside.

Thieves in Church. Satan full everywhere.
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by analice107: 11:00pm On Jun 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
My dad said If I get any teenage girl pregnant I'll be disowned and thrown out of the house with the pregnant teenager

my mum however said I should be careful not to lose my virginity but I should make sure to use a CD if the temptation becomes too much to bear so that I won't fall afoul of Dad's sex ed law grin

I was freaking confused, not scared, confused
So, what did you do finally?
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by bennyann: 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2017
analice107:

He does indeed. But for Him, i'd ve married late last year.

like strong wind, one came along with the amor to take me to his la la land. My humanity was ready to run away with him. He was everything i ever prayed for. First for me is intelligence. His intelligence intimidated me, i loved him for that. He was handsome, hardworking, let me not call him rich.

He was everything. But 2 days before he appeared in the scene, my Father had shown me what he'd do. He seemed to be my Knight in shinning armors, but he was fake. He wasn't my Man. He would distract me from my focused destination and take me to a totally different destination, abandon me there disappears leaving me with no one to ask direction or seek help from.

When i woke up from that dream, i prayed and was ready for whoever was coming, but when he came, my humanity took over and i was blown off. I was begging my Father to reconsider. This man was a walking talking Bible. Every word he spoke was backed by a scripture. I was dancing. Oh Father, finally you sent your servant to me.

My father landed me another revelation to tell me He didn't send him. Three revelations in short successions. the third one scared me so much that i had to yield. If i go, i'll be scarred for life.

I had to wait before Him for three days asking for Him to take this man away by Himself. 'Lord, i can't say no to this man, make him go away by himself'. And He showed me how the man will leave, and he left in the exact same manner.

If i was not subject to Him, i for don Marry Amricanah by now. But how far is not how well.

God rewards faithfulness. He is not a user of men, but a rewarder of them who diligently seek Him. He won't allow me marry a man who is not subject to Him. i won't even do it.

Marriage is secondary to me now, pleasing God comes first.

It's for your own good but what a sacrifice..

You've really fought in wars.

God sees it all and know how far you've gone in yielding to His instructions. May He bring all that to remembrance and shine His countenance upon you. I can't wait for Him to smile on you in a very big and unique way.

I'm learning a lot from you sis but we must win this race ooo by fire by force.
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by analice107: 11:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

No, i don't know what you mean. pls explain. what others ways are there?

See me holding myself tight, then eventually marry come begin dey talk of other ways.
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by bennyann: 11:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
analice107:

He listened to his mum but maybe got lucky by having his own house then lipsrsealed

Hopefullandlord am I right? tongue
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by bennyann: 11:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
analice107:

See me holding myself tight, then eventually marry come begin dey talk of other ways.
grin
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by bennyann: 11:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
analice107:

My sister, 419 no be small o. My friend was used as the medical examiner for pregnancy tests for her Church. Couples were to go to her for the tests while she takes the tests to the marriage committee. Could you believe that Men were submitting their own urine for pregnancy tests becos their wives to be were pregnant?

When she discovered it, she insisted they urinated right there in the clinic while the men wait outside.

Thieves in Church. Satan full everywhere.

Oh my God! grin

I know this isn't funny but I find myself laughing.

God have mercy. This is serious
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by analice107: 11:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
bennyann:

Ahn Ahn. Heiii.

Ebuka this one too?

Deceits to put someone in bondage for life is a very wicked thing to do. Seriously I can't tell if I will still love the person like I did before the wedding.

Do you know most of such people choose a certain kind of person they want to marry? Someone they know will find the thought of divorce provoking or sinful?

Trust is a very important ingredient I yearn for, when I don't get it, I doubt if I can be happy in such a marriage. I really hate Deceits of that level, of any kind infact.
That won't be divorce. It'll be dissolving the marriage. Any one who goes into marriage out of deceit, the other partner can move for the marriage to be dissolved. The Apostle says, sex shouldn't be horded by any partner except by understanding and agreement on the bases of fasting and prayers, afterwards they shd return to it, to keep the tempter at bay.

If i marry a man whose glory doesn't shine (God for bit it)...

Chai, but nah waooo, i don dey pity the poor guy sef. It's well o.
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
bennyann:

Ahn Ahn. Heiii.

Ebuka this one too?

Of course , deceit makes it worse . But everyone makes mistakes that's why we should forgive as Christians . You can cope with his dysfunctional tool with intimacy gadgets and MouthAction . And like I said in the other thread , you can grow to trust each other again . We shouldn't make sex a priority . Some couples even stop having sex regularly after a long time . Naturally , you'll grow to be used to each other . So being spontaneous will not even be an option because there'll be nothing new to explore - that's why some ungodly couples opt for a menage a trois temporarily to spice up their sex life . So at that point in your lives where everything else seems insipid , making each other and your kids happy with love and affection will be your goal

1 Like

Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
analice107:

Check out my latest response to bennyann and tell me what you think .

1 Like

Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by analice107: 11:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
bennyann:

Oh my God! grin

I know this isn't funny but I find myself laughing.

God have mercy. This is serious
It's true. The whole thing started bringing her enemies, because she won't lie. Some tried to bribe her to hide the real results, she refused. She had to extract herself from that duty. It was like lying before God to cover Men's sins or risk being looked as an enemy of marriage progress. She told the church she wasn't doing again.
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by analice107: 11:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
bennyann:

It's for your own good but what a sacrifice..

You've really fought in wars.

God sees it all and know how far you've gone in yielding to His instructions. May He bring all that to remembrance and shine His countenance upon you. I can't wait for Him to smile on you in a very big and unique way.

I'm learning a lot from you sis but we must win this race ooo by fire by force.
He is Faithful. He is not a man that should repent from his promises. He will fulfill his promises if we faint not.

Faithfulness is what counts. And, we shall win the race by His grace, not by force. For by strength shall no man prevail.

The race is not for the swift, neither the battle for the strong. His strength is made perfect in out weaknesses.
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by bennyann: 11:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
analice107:

He is Faithful. He is not a man that should repent from his promises. He will fulfill his promises if we faint not.

Faithfulness is what counts. And, we shall win the race by His grace, not by force. For by strength shall no man prevail.

The race is not for the swift, neither the battle for the strong. His strength is made perfect in out weaknesses.

Good one.

1 Like

Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by bennyann: 11:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
analice107:

That won't be divorce. It'll be dissolving the marriage. Any one who goes into marriage out of deceit, the other partner can move for the marriage to be dissolved. The Apostle says, sex shouldn't be horded by any partner except by understanding and agreement on the bases of fasting and prayers, afterwards they shd return to it, to keep the tempter at bay.

If i marry a man whose glory doesn't shine (God for bit it)...

Chai, but nah waooo, i don dey pity the poor guy sef. It's well o.

You too, you've pitied him eventually. Why didn't he pity first cry
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by bennyann: 11:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Of course , deceit makes it worse . But everyone makes mistakes that's why we should forgive as Christians . You can cope with his dysfunctional tool with intimacy gadgets and MouthAction . And like I said in the other thread , you can grow to trust each other again . We shouldn't make sex a priority . Some couples even stop having sex regularly after a long time . Naturally , you'll grow to be used to each other . So being spontaneous will not even be an option because there'll be nothing new to explore - that's why some ungodly couples opt for a menage a trois temporarily to spice up their sex life . So at that point in your lives where everything else seems insipid , making each other and your kids happy with love and affection will be your goal

I don't even want to think about all those. I just pray I don't find myself there.

My problem is not the sex at all but the height of the deceit.

And I can't talk about those other options now cos I don't have personal opinion on them yet.
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
bennyann:

I don't even want to think about all those. I just pray I don't find myself there.

My problem is not the sex at all but the height of the deceit.

And I can't talk about those other options now cos I don't have personal opinion on them yet.

If you were in that situation (God forbid ) , what do you think is the most appropriate step to take ?
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by analice107: 11:52pm On Jun 13, 2017
bennyann:

You too, you've pitied him eventually. Why didn't he pity first cry
My dear, it's hard. I can imagine.

My secondary school class mate was born without a cervix (Virgina) or the hole. Before we left secondary school, she was taken for surgery to open it. After the first surgery, she was told to have sex plenty lol. but she didn't, it closed again, she was taken for reopening, she died.
No one knew until she died.
O My God, something we don't even think about is something, someone else is dying to have.

O Lord thank you.
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by analice107: 11:59pm On Jun 13, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

*coversmouthandwhispers* did you say intimacy gadgets and MOUTH ACTION? Is mouth action not sexual perversion? I believe it is.

Hmmm, but it's not really about sex per say oo. i mean i want to carry belle born pikin you see? How will intimacy gadgets get me pregnant. Okokobioko.

1 Like

Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by analice107: 12:06am On Jun 14, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

If you were in that situation (God forbid ) , what do you think is the most appropriate step to take ?
if i were the one with the deficiency, will he not go out side to have kids? Okay, if you say mouth action can go, asin, (Our father will permit because of the situation)
we can do it but seek medical advice if a little of his sperms can be gleaned and inseminated into me, or we adopt.

1 Like

Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by analice107: 12:45am On Jun 14, 2017
bennyann:

Aaaaawwww.

While I'm here desiring a best friend aside my mum.

There's no conversation I don't have with her since the day she told me I shouldn't let any man insert his 'p' in my 'v' the very first day I saw my red flag.

But I'm trying to reduce it so I can behave like an adult I am grin

So you guys are the adults already cheesy
Hahahahahahahaha, OMG. You must not let a boy deep his pipe into your tank. laf wan kee mi.
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by hopefulLandlord: 5:49am On Jun 14, 2017
analice107:
lost the virginity years down the line, used a condom
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by ilynem(m): 9:19am On Jun 14, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Mankind has made great scientific leaps that the writers of the Bible could not have foreseen. In like manner, these advances come with problems on a scale that would have been unimaginable to them-- global warming, nuclear arms proliferation, cyber fraud, etc.

These problems are even out of the control of developing nations who love to carry the Bible more than any other.

It requires a very high level of fanaticism (read lunacy), to claim that the solutions to these problems lie in your 66-book compilation.

Even our pastor acting president is not tackling our problems biblically...
Of course there has been scientific leap since the days of the Bible. But that doesn't mean problems we face today do not have its roots in the BIble. For man to solve a problem he has to take a decision whether morally right of wrong. And there is no better moral guild than the word of God.
You can't find specific solutions to problems like global warming, but what you find can help influence your solution to that problem. Solutions that are morally correct and will benefit everyone. Even God knows you can't find specific solutions to those kind of problem, that's why He still speaks to us everyday. The Bible is not a manual that has all the solutions to the problems we have today, but it is a moral guild that helps shape the decisions we make in trying to solve that problem, so it is a pretty good place to start. Hence I said, the root of the solutions can be found in the word of God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by bennyann: 10:30am On Jun 14, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Do you expect gadgets to be used to make that blood convenant with a v woman?

Can you tell me how vir.gins should survive that? maybe then I will know what to think.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Who Is Your Favorite Biblical Character and why / Speech By King Leopold Ii Of Belgium Delivered In 1883 / Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.