Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,894 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire (66374 Views)

Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You. / Guys, Stop Crying. Your Girlfriend Doesn't Belong To You Alone / My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by freelancer10: 10:37am On Jun 12, 2017
ikp120:
You will be shocked to find out that OP doesn't even have up to 100k. LMAO grin grin

I don laugh tire sotey my belle don begin pain me...Why are some Nairalanders like this?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by MzJin(f): 10:38am On Jun 12, 2017
muminatmustapha:
I wonder

I know say dis guy na scammmmmm......but i just gota play along. Millionaire no dey announce dia self
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Sicario47(m): 10:42am On Jun 12, 2017
Abeg,just give me 2,500 naira.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Sicario47(m): 10:43am On Jun 12, 2017
Abeg,just give me 2,500 naira. I no want millions
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by dremighty(m): 10:43am On Jun 12, 2017
God go help you, once you are ready to help yourself....
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by praise1705(f): 10:46am On Jun 12, 2017
Don't know why people take the Op seriously, first of all am disappointed with the mods take a look at the moniker and he said he has operated different accounts, doesn't it state in the rules that such isn't tolerated by nairaland? or probably he is also one of the mods.

some ladies would run to him now demanding for money, he has successfully gotten the attention he needs

Op had the wisdom to make millions and didn't let everyone know but he lacks wisdom bringing his relationship to the public eye looking for solution.

a man is hardly seen but heard of
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by wristbangle: 10:46am On Jun 12, 2017
Omotayor123:
All Women are not the same.
If a Man should hide his wealth from me to "Test" me And thinking I will be Super Happy when he finally reveal the trust is on "OYO"
because that means he NEVER trusted me from the beginning. Any Relationship that is not based on Trust will end up crumbling.

U have a point though but I would maintain that it's not good to display wealth at 1st instance probably with time in the relationship, a guy can do that
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Chidinmaluv22(f): 10:47am On Jun 12, 2017
r u igbo? disguise and come
am looking for love real one
responsible guy

and nothing else
I have my own money
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by zomoears(m): 10:49am On Jun 12, 2017
MissRaine69:
What do you think is going to happen once she finds out?
Why do some men like creating situations? Date a woman who is standing on her own two feet why is that so difficult to do? You like her but you lie to her and now you can't cope with her frustrations honestly some men never learn. There is a part of me that would like me to call you immature in terms of how you handled this. But I will be nice .You know that you will attract some unsavoury females on account of your wealth, why set yourself up to fail?

Like seriously?
U are contradicting yourself. Without details you can't draw such far reaching and judgemental conclusions.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by talk2saintify(m): 10:50am On Jun 12, 2017
Davido Is that you?? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by jfleece(m): 10:51am On Jun 12, 2017
Gosh, my broda pls I need ur house address, I want to come and check if u ve prepaid meter.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by ehissi(m): 10:54am On Jun 12, 2017
But this Obowunmi sef......... undecided

Three years ago you slept with a married man, three years after you are a multimillionaire and you have a girlfriend. ..........

What's happening? Abi you naa Bob risky? angry

Abi you sell your kidney.......... undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Ogaezy(m): 10:58am On Jun 12, 2017
Brotherly, once she sees your money eh, she will start talking to you..will even start speaking in tongues. But when the money go finish, if it eventually does, all roads will lead back to twitter grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by toprealman: 10:58am On Jun 12, 2017
CuddleBear:
Give me 10k out of that millions thank you grin
Drop your account details.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by zomoears(m): 10:58am On Jun 12, 2017
Omotayor123:
All Women are not the same.
If a Man should hide his wealth from me to "Test" me And thinking I will be Super Happy when he finally reveal the trust is on "OYO"
because that means he NEVER trusted me from the beginning. Any Relationship that is not based on Trust will end up crumbling.

Relationships are meant to be tested. Guys needs assurances. Women do too.

Not testing your relationship is a mistake. Trust me, am experienced enough to know.

Maybe you should think about that.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by LEOVOLUTION(m): 11:02am On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=Imbali post=57440722][/quote]

And when will the one sided love thingy end. The guy should just learn from his mistakes work on his esteem and move on mbok. So what if he reveals his identity? Yawa don dey already.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Bamz(m): 11:07am On Jun 12, 2017
Jodha post=574 27369:
Omoh I didn't read that story ....but guy if yhure a multi billonaire... Just sow 1million into my life..yhur love life go change..

Nawa ooo..

Are you MMM? angry angry angry
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 12, 2017
Imbali:
Are you sure she is angry about you being "broke"

I feel like there are other underlying issues...

Clearly she dated u without the money so she is not there for that coz she doesn't even know undecided ...

Just go apologize

He said it all .. if she started the relationship without the money then clearly something else is wrong and not the money ..please look deep into your relationship something other than the money is breaking this relationship
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by gozie112(m): 11:09am On Jun 12, 2017
ikp120:
You will be shocked to find out that OP doesn't even have up to 100k. LMAO grin grin
no be lie u talk
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by udemzyudex(m): 11:10am On Jun 12, 2017
obowunmi:
Hi everyone,

My name is Obowunmi. I've been a Nairaland member for many years now under different monikers.

I started dating this girl early January of this year however we have had too many ups and downs because I have not shown or told her that I have money. She thinks I am just a loser.

When I first met her, she was very nice but not anymore.

Once in a while, I buy her expensive gifts but I haven't divulged to her what I do, the type of job I have or any of that stuff. Maybe this is her reason for being so heartless.

Over the months, we have had one altercation where we didnt talk throughout the month of May. Today, I've had to block her on WhatsApp and other channels because she is just mean, doesn't communicate, would rather spend time on twitter than talk with me.

We have kept our relationship secret so far and my heart is heavy and I think at this point, I'm tired and ready to move on.

I like her. I really do like her. But I dont know what else to do. I dont want anyone to date me for my money so I will not tell her that I am a multimillionaire.

Pls I need your help. I am tired of it all. My heart is heavy. I am ready to settle down.

Stop lying, you know what to do, you just need people to agree with what you want to do..

Do what your mind tells you.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Dcaliphate(m): 11:15am On Jun 12, 2017
CuddleBear:
Give me 10k out of that millions
thank you grin
Unless he is owing u, if not, my dear, money is exchanged for value. Of what value are u to him

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by ariklawani(f): 11:23am On Jun 12, 2017
obowunmi:
Hi everyone,

My name is Obowunmi. I've been a Nairaland member for many years now under different monikers.

I started dating this girl early January of this year however we have had too many ups and downs because I have not shown or told her that I have money. She thinks I am just a loser.

Once in a while, I buy her expensive gifts but I haven't divulged to her what I do, the type of job I have or any of that stuff. Maybe this is her reason for being so heartless.

Over the months, we have had one altercation where we didnt talk throughout the month of May. Today, I've had to block her on WhatsApp and other channels because she is just mean, doesn't communicate, would rather spend time on twitter than talk with me.

We have kept our relationship secret so far and my heart is heavy and I think at this point, I'm tired and ready to move on.

I like her. I really do like her. But I dont know what else to do. I dont want anyone to date me for my money so I will not tell her that I am a multimillionaire.

Pls I need your help. I am tired of it all. My heart is heavy. I am ready to settle down.
.she's afraid u kept too much frm her.she doesn't know your real person that's y she kept her distance.u don't. need to hide..besides ,u need to show her that u are capable.since u love her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by jimyjames(m): 11:24am On Jun 12, 2017
u approached her with the personality of a poor man and u want her to treat u like a multimillionaire , guy are u thinking with your foot ?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Jayuba(m): 11:26am On Jun 12, 2017
Chai... Nawao, this life self. Even multimillionaire need help from thousanaire.
Guy, show her who you be.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by anambraamaka: 11:28am On Jun 12, 2017
see guy oh
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by villagepeople(f): 11:29am On Jun 12, 2017
Dis is my acct number 2118601621...prove ya girlfriend wrong
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 12, 2017
jordinsparkles:
Obowumi abii whatever your name is...you're even doing like an obo! Shebi obo means monkey in yoruba. Slow down
No..obo means Pussy
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Adebowale89(m): 11:33am On Jun 12, 2017
jordinsparkles:
Obowumi abii whatever your name is...you're even doing like an obo! Shebi obo means monkey in yoruba. Slow down

grin

I think he meant aunty veejay cheesy

op, humor is missing in your lies. if there is competition on lying, u should represent Nigeria

from the beginning of your write up till the end have been laughing because is more or less like a joke to me
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by CCDav1: 11:37am On Jun 12, 2017
obowunmi:
Hi everyone,

Thank God for you! So you don't want your girl Friend to know but u introduced your self with ur name thinking another nairakander might not know u or ur gal fend can't visit Nairaland as well. Isoryt.
No be advice u want.. When u and the gal they sleep ,u come here ask for advice? My brother go disclosed your self and stop leaving in pretence, I'm sure u no dey buy her gift but u dey collect..
Be yourself and any woman who is yours wud love you the way you are.. Are you the first millionaire or the last.. MkpoAseba.o
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by MrCork: 11:37am On Jun 12, 2017
aynurni220:

So are you saying no millionnaire in nairaland
...never....maybe on Lego land thou....no nairaland angry
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by CCDav1: 11:39am On Jun 12, 2017
obowunmi:
Hi everyone,

Thank God for you! So you don't want your girl Friend to know but u introduced your self with ur name thinking another nairakander might not know u or ur gal fend can't visit Nairaland as well. Isoryt.
No be advice u want.. When u and the gal they sleep ,u come here ask for advice? My brother go disclose your self and stop living in pretence, I'm sure u no dey buy her gift but u dey collect..
Be yourself and any woman who is yours wud love you the way you are.. Are you the first millionaire or the last..? MkpoAseba.o…. Millionaire ni millionaire ko

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Are Men Uninterested Nowadays / Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.