Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire (66382 Views)

Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You. / Guys, Stop Crying. Your Girlfriend Doesn't Belong To You Alone / My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 12, 2017
[quote author=obowunmi post=57426498]Hi everyone,

My name is Obowunmi. I've been a Nairaland member for many years now under different monikers.

I started dating this girl early January of this year however we have had too many ups and downs because I have not shown or told her that I have money. She thinks I am just a loser.

When I first met her, she was very nice but not anymore.

Once in a while, I buy her expensive gifts but I haven't divulged to her what I do, the type of job I have or any of that stuff. Maybe this is her reason for being so heartless.

Over the months, we have had one altercation where we didnt talk throughout the month of May. Today, I've had to block her on WhatsApp and other channels because she is just mean, doesn't communicate, would rather spend time on twitter than talk with me.

We have kept our relationship secret so far and my heart is heavy and I think at this point, I'm tired and ready to move on.

I like her. I really do like her. But I dont know what else to do. I dont want anyone to date me for my money so I will not tell her that I am a multimillionaire.

Pls I need your help. I am tired of it all. My heart is heavy. I am ready to settle down. [/quoteg] guess different strokes for different folks. The pain we go through in the name of l
ove
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by soulfood(m): 11:44am On Jun 12, 2017
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Horizon2: 11:46am On Jun 12, 2017
MrCork:

.... millionnaire how?...on nairaland? (No oofensece) undecided

Ode
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Tinyemeka(m): 11:55am On Jun 12, 2017
Cladez:
Multi-milionaire Ke.....Sometime around April you talked about your boss harassing you in the office. 2 months later you are a multi-millionaire WELL DONE SIR. Did you hit a jack pot or do they pay you millions??

What has office harassment got to do with his income bikonu?
Not every Nairalander is a young hire. And yes some Nairalanders earn close to a million and more monthly.

Obowunmi, please skip the girl. She's quarrelsome, she's quarrelsome. If you guys are not compatible, there's no point forcing it, or you'll be deluded into thinking that being in love, something could be worked out. Worse off, you'll end up marrying her and get to regret for the duration of the union. She's still a GF and not a wife. Start afresh with someone else.

P.S. You also have to rethink your perception of enjoying love. Please divorce millions of Naira from the equation. Do not make that a qualifying factor in relationships. You'll just get unnecessarily distracted.

Oh. And stop patronising prostitutes. It's common sense. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by tivta(m): 11:57am On Jun 12, 2017
chynie:

For your mind? u don't know what disgusts you. is not a matter of showing off.
u are mentioning bill gate d u know him personally, d u think u can hid from ppl that he is super wealthy?
no matter how you hid it a girl can tell when you are really wealthy.

Such girls are obviously using spiritual backups to identify such men. Trust me not every girl can identify a rich man.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by blaqroy: 11:57am On Jun 12, 2017
Call her face to face and talk out things, sometimes it's good to remove pride in what we do
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Fearcom(m): 11:58am On Jun 12, 2017
Omotayor123:
All Women are not the same.
If a Man should hide his wealth from me to "Test" me And thinking I will be Super Happy when he finally reveal the trust is on "OYO"
because that means he NEVER trusted me from the beginning. Any Relationship that is not based on Trust will end up crumbling.

Do you trust someone you don't know and just met from day one No body trusts anybody in the beginning or what are you talking about? Trust is EARNED....or does the term,'TESTED and TRUSTED' mean anything to you??

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by MissRaine69(f): 12:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
zomoears:

Like seriously?
U are contradicting yourself. Without details you can't draw such far reaching and judgemental conclusions.
Like it's a forum ...get over yourself
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Michelle55: 12:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
WebSurfer:

Are you saying there are no multi millionaires on nairaland?
ofcourse,they are such people here but I doubt that of the op
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Dailyschoolnews: 12:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
CuddleBear:
Give me 10k out of that millions
thank you grin

My Man
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Ipinola(m): 12:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
If u luv her talk d truth to her face cuz she gat to know one day. Ur don't wanting ladies to marry ur money won't mk u treat her poor abi u no go take care of her ni? And besides she will only av access to wat u permit her
Mk I send my acct number for d advise?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by andreawills96(f): 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
obowunmi:
Hi everyone,

My name is Obowunmi. I've been a Nairaland member for many years now under different monikers.

I started dating this girl early January of this year however we have had too many ups and downs because I have not shown or told her that I have money. She thinks I am just a loser.

Once in a while, I buy her expensive gifts but I haven't divulged to her what I do, the type of job I have or any of that stuff. Maybe this is her reason for being so heartless.

Over the months, we have had one altercation where we didnt talk throughout the month of May. Today, I've had to block her on WhatsApp and other channels because she is just mean, doesn't communicate, would rather spend time on twitter than talk with me.

We have kept our relationship secret so far and my heart is heavy and I think at this point, I'm tired and ready to move on.

I like her. I really do like her. But I dont know what else to do. I dont want anyone to date me for my money so I will not tell her that I am a multimillionaire.

Pls I need your help. I am tired of it all. My heart is heavy. I am ready to settle down.
. hope you know you just told every girl on NL you are rich, one question now how do u intend achieving that? advice my rich brother who will love u will , poor or rich
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by wintersnow(m): 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
Cladez:
Multi-milionaire Ke.....Sometime around April you talked about your boss harassing you in the office. 2 months later you are a multi-millionaire WELL DONE SIR. Did you hit a jack pot or do they pay you millions??

Lmfao grin grin grin niqqer chill naw
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by vislabraye(m): 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
obowunmi:
Hi everyone,

Pls I need your help. I am tired of it all. My heart is heavy. I am ready to settle down.

U once told us that your boss was sexually harassing you but today, you are a billionaire undecided . Something doesn't add up.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by tunderay(m): 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
obowunmi:

28. You ?
Really? But you said you are 33 sometimes in April. Why are you lying around bro
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by DavidTheGeek: 12:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
Jodha:
Omoh I didn't read that story ....but guy if yhure a multi billonaire... Just sow 1million into my life..yhur love life go change..

Nawa ooo..
Send me your account number..

The lawd is telling me something
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by sundayolowo(m): 12:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
MissRaine69:
What do you think is going to happen once she finds out?
Why do some men like creating situations? Date a woman who is standing on her own two feet why is that so difficult to do? You like her but you lie to her and now you can't cope with her frustrations honestly some men never learn. There is a part of me that would like me to call you immature in terms of how you handled this. But I will be nice .You know that you will attract some unsavoury females on account of your wealth, why set yourself up to fail?
you own all that? on your dp
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Fearcom(m): 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nma27:
My friend's fiancée doesn't even know he work with UN and the girl is so unpolished and calls only when she needs money. I feel for him though cos it seems she's pregnant or something and he's past 35... Sometimes you hide ur true worth to ascertain how genuine your partner's feelings are.

Ah! The voice of reason!! that's what I'm talking about.

Op if you expose yourself to that lady you're finished. Forget her
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by zomoears(m): 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
MissRaine69:

Sure love, it's a forum.

Kisses.

Am out.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by sonofoluku: 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
Cladez:

Na him money wey dey MMM wey dem release make am milionaire..by the way im a bilionire too but I dont say it on nairaland so girls will not start sending me multiple PM's because of my hard earned billions.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Tessie01(f): 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
come let's get married please. I humbly submit my application later
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by sonofoluku: 12:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
MissRaine69:

Dear Miss Raine69,are u really theperson in ur picture with such nice arse?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by MissRaine69(f): 12:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
sundayolowo:

you own all that? on your dp
I give thanks everyday......
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by MissRaine69(f): 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
sonofoluku:

Dear Miss Raine69,are u really theperson in ur picture with such nice arse?
Focus on the posts ..... wink
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by durasome(m): 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
most of those to comment on this thread will be the ladies, women with money eeh.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by cybriz82(m): 12:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
Imbali:
Are you sure she is angry about you being "broke"

I feel like there are other underlying issues...

Clearly she dated u without the money so she is not there for that coz she doesn't even know undecided ...

Just go apologize

Apologize for wat crime?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Ephyartz: 12:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
obowunmi:

What's funny ? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Your post is and even the comments are hilarious
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by iweecureyou: 1:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
MrCork:

...never....maybe on Lego land thou....no nairaland angry

His no efin funnyundecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Nkesexy(f): 1:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
I need jus 10k from ur millions....2621302111.....Ecobank....Agbo Ruth

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Funny Video Of Oyinbo Man And His Yoruba Bride On Wedding Day / Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) / Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.