Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire (66383 Views)

Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You. / Guys, Stop Crying. Your Girlfriend Doesn't Belong To You Alone / My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by XaviDayo(m): 9:37am On Jun 12, 2017
When u dey fu^^k am...u no ask for advice...now u mess up....u dey find advice.....Oga....nobody cares about ur multi millions.....if at ya age...u don't know what u want in a woman...then Niggaa. ..go back to ya parent house abeg....
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 12, 2017
Op, Even Lie Mohammed will shout "Blood of Jesus" when he see dis

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 12, 2017
Give me N100k before I give you good relationship advice.

obowunmi:
Hi everyone,

My name is Obowunmi. I've been a Nairaland member for many years now under different monikers.

I started dating this girl early January of this year however we have had too many ups and downs because I have not shown or told her that I have money. She thinks I am just a loser.

When I first met her, she was very nice but not anymore.

Once in a while, I buy her expensive gifts but I haven't divulged to her what I do, the type of job I have or any of that stuff. Maybe this is her reason for being so heartless.

Over the months, we have had one altercation where we didnt talk throughout the month of May. Today, I've had to block her on WhatsApp and other channels because she is just mean, doesn't communicate, would rather spend time on twitter than talk with me.

We have kept our relationship secret so far and my heart is heavy and I think at this point, I'm tired and ready to move on.

I like her. I really do like her. But I dont know what else to do. I dont want anyone to date me for my money so I will not tell her that I am a multimillionaire.

Pls I need your help. I am tired of it all. My heart is heavy. I am ready to settle down.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by ezewinted1(m): 9:38am On Jun 12, 2017
Lolz
I'm here to read comments
U dey tell people sey u be multi millionaire when some are not yet double hundrednaire
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Onyinye15(f): 9:39am On Jun 12, 2017
How are sure that her change of attitude is cos she thought you are broke?

Unblock her and watch her reaction for the first one week if she is still bitter then you can move on, she might be eyeing another dude with cash.

It's not really about money rather ur attitude and approach, learn to outgrown her excesses and point out her faults to her face pending her return though and I can gladly say...... Happy reunion

Meanwhile can I get few notes from the millions? smiles

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by oyienootieno: 9:39am On Jun 12, 2017
Noblepreneur:
Op Op. I love this your method of getting attention(Bravo bro,you nailed it). Nairaland gold diggers,Maga don show ooo.

What is the essence of creating this thread if you have decided to move on?

You are a multi-millionaire,so what? Should we fry akamu?

Go and up your game Op and stop this immature joke.

The blogger wana be op should be thankful the poor girl stayed that long. Hide your neans of lively hood and she still stayed, what if he turned out to be a true looser. Kudos to the girl for staying that long.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by GEJDHERO: 9:39am On Jun 12, 2017
enedoboy:

what is this one saying?
shes talking trashhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 12, 2017
Cladez:
Multi-milionaire Ke.....Sometime around April you talked about your boss harassing you in the office. 2 months later you are a multi-millionaire WELL DONE SIR. Did you hit a jack pot or do they pay you millions??

Busted!
Wa gba iyi grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by UwaBuPawPaw: 9:40am On Jun 12, 2017
Trust me...He is just a broke blogger... Millionaire ke talk more of multi

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by malvingay(m): 9:40am On Jun 12, 2017
pythonkid:
mugu, you can't tell ur girlfirend that is making ur heart heavy that you're a multi milonaire, but you can tell everyone on nairaland... abeg who get that Segun arinze Junior brother picture..

No mind am dey tell us fake story....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Angy55(f): 9:40am On Jun 12, 2017
Imbali:
Are you sure she is angry about you being "broke"

I feel like there are other underlying issues...

Clearly she dated u without the money so she is not there for that coz she doesn't even know undecided ...

Just go apologize
God bless you for this. It's been months already.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by daviomy: 9:42am On Jun 12, 2017
pls Mr obowumi due to ur name'i like sex'..bfor I can help u out on dis platform can u send me ten thousand to solve out ur problem..love is not about money n lies.u need a good counsel to help u out...go back to dat lady n beg her ..cos u re lier.u re not a multi-millionaire
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by pat1612(m): 9:42am On Jun 12, 2017
why will u say u are a multimillionaire is that what is problem for ur gf to be rude to u but how that is possible because she think u r broke
Or better let me say u want gals on niaraland to know about millions u dont have so that u can have piece of thm and come back and tell us ur story of being jerk grin
Anyways none of my business let me sleep with my multimillion in bank and not worry about some stupid gal grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Fearcom(m): 9:43am On Jun 12, 2017
MissRaine69:
What do you think is going to happen once she finds out?
Why do some men like creating situations? Date a woman who is standing on her own two feet why is that so difficult to do? You like her but you lie to her and now you can't cope with her frustrations honestly some men never learn. There is a part of me that would like me to call you immature in terms of how you handled this. But I will be nice .You know that you will attract some unsavoury females on account of your wealth, why set yourself up to fail?

If you like, don't be nice. You have insulted him already. A lot of you females are highly materialistic and can pretend for the whole of the African continent. He is just being careful and he has the right to protect himself from marrying a potential gold digger and diabolical girlfriend.

MONEY and SUCCESS attracts every kind of woman you can ever think of: both savory and unsavoury.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Tsui: 9:43am On Jun 12, 2017
guy why na

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by GEJDHERO: 9:43am On Jun 12, 2017
Cladez:
Multi-milionaire Ke.....Sometime around April you talked about your boss harassing you in the office. 2 months later you are a multi-millionaire WELL DONE SIR. Did you hit a jack pot or do they pay you millions??
Gbam! op over to u

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Afritop(m): 9:43am On Jun 12, 2017
obowunmi:
Hi everyone,

My name is Obowunmi. I've been a Nairaland member for many years now under different monikers.

I started dating this girl early January of this year however we have had too many ups and downs because I have not shown or told her that I have money. She thinks I am just a loser.

Once in a while, I buy her expensive gifts but I haven't divulged to her what I do, the type of job I have or any of that stuff. Maybe this is her reason for being so heartless.

Over the months, we have had one altercation where we didnt talk throughout the month of May. Today, I've had to block her on WhatsApp and other channels because she is just mean, doesn't communicate, would rather spend time on twitter than talk with me.

We have kept our relationship secret so far and my heart is heavy and I think at this point, I'm tired and ready to move on.

I like her. I really do like her. But I dont know what else to do. I dont want anyone to date me for my money so I will not tell her that I am a multimillionaire.

Pls I need your help. I am tired of it all. My heart is heavy. I am ready to settle down.
YOU START BECOMING A LOSER, THE MOMENT YOU TELL HER THAT YOU ARE A MULTIMILLIONAIRE, WHILE SHE WILL START BECOMING THE WINNER BECAUSE SHE WILL ACT SO POLITE AND HOLY LIKE MOTHER THERESA WH
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by adontcare(f): 9:44am On Jun 12, 2017
Abeg try connect with me as far as u r a millionaire. Try abeg. Just leave ur babe n let us connect. Which kai thing be this? For this hard time u dey mention million. Pls no make me vex o.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by UwaBuPawPaw: 9:44am On Jun 12, 2017
RolaDiva:
100k won't hurt you...
Just send to me...
Givers never lack
come visit me and collect 150k..No joke
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Familyfirst: 9:44am On Jun 12, 2017
obowunmi:
Hi everyone,

This lady lacks what makes relationship work. If what you sad s the whole truth because I have not heared her own side.
I will advise you to visit a counsellor and relatiosip mentor together,also visit www.dailyamily.ng for deep knowledge of relationships and family life. Encourage Her to do the same.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 12, 2017
Na you block person, na.you still dey come report yourself, now.tell me who is now mean,the blocker or the blocked? Mteeew, emotionally unstable people everywhere, by the way bribe me with a HTC 10 phone.and.I will help you talk to her woman to woman, Mr money bag
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by ichakaobos(m): 9:44am On Jun 12, 2017
obowunmi:

This sounds like a good idea. Thank you.
The best response so far.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by ivolt: 9:44am On Jun 12, 2017
Snow84:

Where will you find a woman standing on her feet in Nigeria? If you see a woman here with money, she is either inherited it, her business set up by a man, or the tiny percentage of them that made it through the academic prowess. Most of these women in juicy parastatals and agencies of government got there because the family members were there.

If a woman's rising is visible to all, know that she has been in a serious relationship for years with her equally wealthy peers. Some of these made women had parents that propelled their careers and they consequently became rich... propelled their career in the sense that some of them attended Ivy League schools. Now a man that made it at 40 will be scouting for teenage girls from rich families who are mostly not taken. If you see a successful woman in those top positions, she has been dating a guy she met in famous secondary schools they attended. Now your mother is a medical doctor in Europe, not a cursed nation like Nigeria (even Nigerian doctors live like kings), she is in good shape to ensure you also become a doctor, and then you think poor men are after rich women because of benefits, and that rich men should go for rich women. If a rich man is married to a poor, well-behaved woman, the world will feel their impacts in their corner of the world - I'm not talking of impacts like the kangaroo charity foundations they form up one side of this nation and down the other. They would receive foreign aids in the name of charity foundation and use same to enrich themselves.

Well, we are wired differently. The hearts of some of us beat because we want to see changes in the world of man.

Is there any problem with having an influential parent ?
Most kids of poor parents, regardless of gender end up being poor
in life.
It is easy to fantasize about a guy who made it all himself
without help but that is a script for hollyhood not reality.
The real story is usually murky.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by isblog(m): 9:45am On Jun 12, 2017
My sincere advise to you will be that you should let her know the real you and you two should communicate more. What even makes you feel she hasn't found out about your financial status and feels let down because you hid that from her. She may just be the right lady for you but she has had to bare her frustrations by acting like you don't exist. Talk to your woman, tell her the truth. Life is all about risks, you may let her go only to fill into the hands of a ruthless gold digger. My 2 cents
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 12, 2017
Kylekent59:
I had 1,000,000.00 in my account yesterday but I withdrew 1,000 today so my balance is 999,000.

That means yesterday I was a millionaire but today am not a millionaire grin

2nd law of thermodynamics.

You are still a millionaire in assets. 999,000 in the bank, 1000 in asset value of what you purchased (keeping depreciation as a constant).

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by chiunlimited(m): 9:46am On Jun 12, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]
magnificientzaz:
Lie Mohammed undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by airminem(f): 9:47am On Jun 12, 2017
hahaha
deceive..r of fools
get a life kid

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by victorazy(m): 9:47am On Jun 12, 2017
obowunmi:
Hi everyone,

Come here this boy, we are all millionaires here, do what others are doing for their gf if truly ur one of us and stop this afonja life.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by BlackMbakara1(m): 9:47am On Jun 12, 2017
Big dogs don't bark, they bite...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by SmartyPants(m): 9:47am On Jun 12, 2017
You've been dating someone for approx. 6 months and she hasn't yet shown enough interest to really find out what you really do for a living?

Time to send her packing bro. She either just doesn't care, or she is not smart at all.

On the other hand it depends on whee she is in life. Maybe she thinks you are lazy... Bruv without full details we cant advice you well.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by fineboynl(m): 9:47am On Jun 12, 2017
obowunmi:
Hi everyone,

tell and show her u are rich. if she changed all of a sudden then she is after money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) / Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest / Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.