Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire (66383 Views)

Your Girlfriend Doesn't Love You. / Guys, Stop Crying. Your Girlfriend Doesn't Belong To You Alone / My New Girlfriend Doesn't Let Me Cum. I'm Hating Her Already (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by daviomy: 9:48am On Jun 12, 2017
obowunmi:
Hi everyone,

My name is Obowunmi. I've been a Nairaland member for many years now under different monikers.

I started dating this girl early January of this year however we have had too many ups and downs because I have not shown or told her that I have money. She thinks I am just a loser.

When I first met her, she was very nice but not anymore.

Once in a while, I buy her expensive gifts but I haven't divulged to her what I do, the type of job I have or any of that stuff. Maybe this is her reason for being so heartless.

Over the months, we have had one altercation where we didnt talk throughout the month of May. Today, I've had to block her on WhatsApp and other channels because she is just mean, doesn't communicate, would rather spend time on twitter than talk with me.

We have kept our relationship secret so far and my heart is heavy and I think at this point, I'm tired and ready to move on.

I like her. I really do like her. But I dont know what else to do. I dont want anyone to date me for my money so I will not tell her that I am a multimillionaire.

Pls I need your help. I am tired of it all. My heart is heavy. I am ready to settle down.
pls Mr obowunmi means'I luv sex' u can place to lay head,cus u re lied...multimillionaire for dat matter mcheeew
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by aynurni220(m): 9:49am On Jun 12, 2017
hardbody:

Doesn't N2m amount to multimillionaire in Naira?

What is the big deal here?

No mind them jo brother,no be by mouth sha

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Xbee007(m): 9:49am On Jun 12, 2017
obowunmi:
No, a legit millionaire.

I swear this mofo na just attention seeker. Hin no get 50k for in account as he dey so.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by loomer: 9:49am On Jun 12, 2017
ikp120:
You will be shocked to find out that OP doesn't not have up to 100k. LMAO grin grin

At least the guy don get una attention.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by spacyzuma(m): 9:50am On Jun 12, 2017
Joavid:

Hope u told her you have HPV

Where did he say that?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by MizMyColi(f): 9:50am On Jun 12, 2017
lol
I wish this were true grin
I really wish.

I would have said..Karma is a B**ITCH

Pick one of the babes you people usually useless from that Olosho thread na cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Tsui: 9:52am On Jun 12, 2017
obowunmi:
Hi everyone,

My name is Obowunmi. I've been a Nairaland member for many years now under different monikers.

I started dating this girl early January of this year however we have had too many ups and downs because I have not shown or told her that I have money. She thinks I am just a loser.

Once in a while, I buy her expensive gifts but I haven't divulged to her what I do, the type of job I have or any of that stuff. Maybe this is her reason for being so heartless.

Over the months, we have had one altercation where we didnt talk throughout the month of May. Today, I've had to block her on WhatsApp and other channels because she is just mean, doesn't communicate, would rather spend time on twitter than talk with me.

We have kept our relationship secret so far and my heart is heavy and I think at this point, I'm tired and ready to move on.

I like her. I really do like her. But I dont know what else to do. I dont want anyone to date me for my money so I will not tell her that I am a multimillionaire.

Pls I need your help. I am tired of it all. My heart is heavy. I am ready to settle down.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by seguno2: 9:54am On Jun 12, 2017
obowunmi:
Hi everyone,

Why did you keep your relationship secret if you are not married already?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Melian(f): 9:55am On Jun 12, 2017
People do change. Like I. I've dated broke guys in the past. Not anymore. I'm wiser now. One of them, my ex- my first. He had nothing. And I was beautiful. His friends admired our relationship. They always congregated around us whenever we were together. But he left me wretchedly. I was lost. I couldn't understand it. His friends too. He treated me like a leper. He didn't even do me the honor of breaking up properly. He just said he needed time but refused to see me. (he lived just a street before mine). My grades suffered. He looked at me with a sneer, "I checked your class' results. You aren't one of the bests". Yet, he was the cause.

I was young, naive, innocent...and was affected by everything.

Now he wants back. How can that be? He claims to be a better person and closer to God. Perhaps he is. But how can that change yesterday? I'd rather be a spinster for life than court him again.

He's living unbelievably large now. I already knew but he found a way to tell me by mentioning the brand of car he drives. I said to him, "when we were together, you had nothing. Is it now your money will mean anything to me?"

My point is. A man that'll leave will leave whether broke or not. So why be with a broke guy anyway?

Yoshy:

Really it's a difficult world out there for rich guys that want to marry for love.

I envy those couples that started Godly relationship together when they had nothing.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by xbit: 9:56am On Jun 12, 2017
run from here if u lk ur life and parent
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Talkingboy: 9:56am On Jun 12, 2017
YOU HAVE JUST 1.2MILLION ND YOU SAY YOU ARE MILLIONAIRE ..

CONTINUE BROS sad sad sad sad
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Yakzo(m): 9:56am On Jun 12, 2017
Bro, I know your situation. You know what? Re-initiate your contact with her and begin to relate some of your wealth to her.
From now on observation starts; if you begin to witness earth-shaking nay revolutionary outpouring of affection from her, just laugh in your mind and tactically quit the relationship on the ground of incompatibility.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by realabraham: 9:57am On Jun 12, 2017
obowunmi:

Yes but on her part not mine.
You cannot be your own judge. People who often think they are perfect are very far from it. Work on yourself bro. Bring down your pride. Go after her like you would a treasure. When you treat a woman like gold, she becomes diamond to you and you alone. All the best.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by KingOluwatobi: 9:57am On Jun 12, 2017
#Shoroniyen....
Well all i know is this this is a Lie..
There is No way You will have a Multimillion Naira and you will Keep Cool and pretend for even a Month...
Bro this is Money....
I loud itSelf...
I belive this Guy might come from Lie Mohammed's Family...#Shoroniyen....
There is No way You will have a Multimillion Naira and you will Keep Cool and pretend for even a Month...
Bro this is Money....
I loud itSelf...
I belive this Guy might come from Lie Mohammed's Family...
#Shoroniyen....
Bro this is Money....
I loud itSelf...
I belive this Guy might come from Lie Mohammed's Family...
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by marvin902(m): 9:57am On Jun 12, 2017
whos this one again...
you get 50k for acc you go still open your mouth say you be multi millionaire..
wonders of this world
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by mckazzy(m): 9:57am On Jun 12, 2017
Monitoring spirit sighted. Can't someone lie in peace again, nawa u o grin

Cladez:
Multi-milionaire Ke.....Sometime around April you talked about your boss harassing you in the office. 2 months later you are a multi-millionaire WELL DONE SIR. Did you hit a jack pot or do they pay you millions??
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by greggng: 9:58am On Jun 12, 2017
obowunmi:
Hi everyone,

I am grateful to God that naraland has fnally gotten not only a millionaire but multii millionaire. At this Point I would like to solicit for your help towards solving my accommodation issue . Must people wlll prefer to die in silence rather than ask the money is just 150k and my acct is 2007820971 zennith bank. I wiill quickly announce the good news the moment I receive alert and pray God makes your girl to be the best for you.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by wristbangle: 9:59am On Jun 12, 2017
MissRaine69:
What do you think is going to happen once she finds out?
Why do some men like creating situations? Date a woman who is standing on her own two feet why is that so difficult to do? You like her but you lie to her and now you can't cope with her frustrations honestly some men never learn. There is a part of me that would like me to call you immature in terms of how you handled this. But I will be nice .You know that you will attract some unsavoury females on account of your wealth, why set yourself up to fail?

Revealing his identity would have made the relationship to be built on fantasy on the first place due to his financial status.

Atleast she accepted him without his true identity. Probably what I think is that the OP needs to have one on one discussion with his girlfriend to pour out what is on her mind.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by olarwarleh(m): 10:00am On Jun 12, 2017
Cladez:
Multi-milionaire Ke.....Sometime around April you talked about your boss harassing you in the office. 2 months later you are a multi-millionaire WELL DONE SIR. Did you hit a jack pot or do they pay you millions??
U got him bro,chop nuckle,na so dem go dey lie,WEH DONE BROS gringringringringrin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by NLandIsHypocrit: 10:01am On Jun 12, 2017
CuddleBear:
Give me 10k out of that millions
thank you grin
Is like this recession has its residential quarters in your neighbourhood? grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by HerexG(m): 10:01am On Jun 12, 2017
Bro your relationship is in a state called the elastic limit, the relationship has stretched to the point of breaking or bouncing back stronger the ball is in your court. On your partners end I feel she's getting bored already with the relationship, it's now in ur hands to stare it up, add more spices to the relationship, love her so hard that she won't even remember the twitter she's replacing your time with. Ladies are emotional creatures, they follow whoever touches their emotions whether rich or broke. With my current financial state the girl I'm dating now might be too good for me but I realized that I have no much money yet but I figured out way to reach her emotions and Flood it with love and attention. Making her feel at home with me, getting so addicted of my company that she would look for me whenever she's less busy. Like Bob Marley would say "Stare it up " that's all you need stop the victimization ideology. Any lady that will accept you being broke at first it's for real, the only reason she's keeping the relationship secret is because she's not yet sure if you are for real. So love her till she loose her guards
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by mzkissabella(f): 10:01am On Jun 12, 2017
Hahahahaha, epic responses I read here this morning. If it's true and this poster is as he claims, then it means you're yet to meet the one, but then again, how's your attitude towards her cuz this is half of the story. Some broke guys, wait! lemme rephrase "fine broke guys" are chairpersons of the "bad attitude" committee. They talk without caution and expect the ladies to beg for reconciliation simply because of their delusional state of minds that "there are many fishes in the river." Their hooks mostly end up catching crayfish, tilapia and debris. My point poster is, "Be who you'd love to have as a partner." Don't be arrogant whilst pretending to be broke and expect her to be your lapdog. Expensive gifts or not, she's human too, don't forget that fact & pls, learn to communicate, its essential. I hope God blesses you with wisdom to sort it all out.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Lokoyen(m): 10:03am On Jun 12, 2017
obowunmi:
Hi everyone,

You have problem not the lady. Am sure you are not treating her nicely or giving her the attention she needed. Ladies needs attention its not about your money. You guys are lacking communication in the relationship. Give it time broda. Try to move closer to know her, u will see she is a gud girl.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by agarawu23(m): 10:05am On Jun 12, 2017
obowunmi:
Hi everyone,

You are a troll on this forum, I know u wella. You don't have any millions, stop spamming nl with your lies.

Multi millionaire my foot.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 12, 2017
CuddleBear:
Give me 10k out of that millions
thank you grin

10k for what?? Are you a gold digger grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by erico2k2(m): 10:06am On Jun 12, 2017
obowunmi:
Hi everyone,

MayB she found out u are a millionaire and hiding it so she is like go jump with your money . Or mayB she is millionaire too .
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by kullozone(m): 10:06am On Jun 12, 2017
enedoboy:

what is this one saying?

Ataya oh! I've been reading her post for the past 10mins, tryna make sense out of it.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 12, 2017
how much is dis money sef??

obowunmi:
Hi everyone,

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by mekyno777(m): 10:07am On Jun 12, 2017
@Obowunmi....Let jst accept/assume u are a multi-millionaire, how much hav u donated to the late gallant officer's widow.
The one that is trending
His/her children needs sound education, completion of his house and d wife need to start small biz.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 12, 2017
obowunmi:
Hi everyone,

If I am you that how i will do i will never show my girl my real self cos i need real love not attraction and fake love
Back to my opinion don't show her who are now but always show her how much you love her and prank her to know maybe she loves you or not
My opinion tho
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by tivta(m): 10:08am On Jun 12, 2017
chynie:
U see why I don't like some ppl watching nollywood unless their brain is updated.
OK I know is u are telling us a movie.
Cos in reality wealth can't be hidden.
Once you make money everything about you reveals it

Tell that to bill gates, black people and the mentality of showing off disgusts me.
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Know That I Am Multi-millionaire by Maski87: 10:08am On Jun 12, 2017
She Also doesn't know that you are kidnapper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Buys G-wagon For Boyfriend To Say 'I'm Sorry' (photos) / Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest / Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.