Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,946 members, 7,814,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) (39019 Views)

Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) / Ghanaian Man Buys ₦80,000 Sex Doll, Order Delivered Successfully (photos) / Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by chuksanambra: 10:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
MARYchiells:

Panasonic calculator!! Did she ask you?

No ma. She didn't.

But why my breakdown dey pepper you for body? I'm suspecting you're one of those girls dating guys that the only thing they can afford to give you is pregnancy. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Dailyschoolnews: 10:30pm On Jun 11, 2017
I find this quite interesting. Hope I reach this extend of buying nice rides like this.
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
Gawd! Already melting.... So so so Romantic... Sweettttttttttttttt
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Iamkelvinobiora(m): 10:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
Gosh.. The new thing trending.. Boyfriends giving their girlfriends car.. So make them poor dudes girlfriends run follow guy way get money abi Deris God ooo!!!
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Iamkelvinobiora(m): 10:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
Na so girls go dey kill their poor[color=#770077][/color][i][/i] boyfriends now just because of car.

Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by toprealman: 10:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
New trend.....not an engagement, not asking for you hand in marriage yet....new line, I know you will prefer a ring...
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
In the name of the father, Son, and the Holy Spirit, Amen. May God have mercy on u
keypad1:
God! See nyash!

My preek my preek. Is already drooling with pre cum. I just wish i can put my lips on both nipples of her bwests and suck it till thy kingdom come. My tongue long for her vulva. I yearn for her cli.toris. To suck it till it becomes red splittng her brains with my big preek. Fvcking her anus, tearing it into pieces. Hearing her screaming 'my womb my womb'.

It is well.
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by naijapunch: 10:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by raphy(m): 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
money good.thunder fire poverty. I may not HV a car now but I know God will soon change my story... my girl is not tht loyal to stand by me...,;bless my hustle Oh God.
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Adebayo4all: 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2017
Vivipop:
Awwwwww, so sweet, such lovely words.

Some guys still value the women in their lives, very refreshing
you are a pretty woman

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by emmygzy(m): 10:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
muminatmustapha:
Awww...so sweet, mine will also come in Gods appointed time,insha Allah
don't worry I will buy it for you. Just be my babe
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by sneedpahpaz(m): 11:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
adaksbullet:
Lieds undecided undecided undecided

I'm no the bus, the bus his live on mine strt undecided undecided undecided undecided
Translation pls?
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Adebayo4all: 11:01pm On Jun 11, 2017
keypad1:
God! See nyash!

My preek my preek. Is already drooling with pre cum. I just wish i can put my lips on both nipples of her bwests and suck it till thy kingdom come. My tongue long for her vulva. I yearn for her cli.toris. To suck it till it becomes red splittng her brains with my big preek. Fvcking her anus, tearing it into pieces. Hearing her screaming 'my womb my womb'.

It is well.
See dis pastor pinkin
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Fortissimo502: 11:02pm On Jun 11, 2017
Why doesn't he just marry her?
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Joysmith2: 11:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
Congrats to d girl oo,,,but I hope will we not start reading confessions leta like i took her womb in exchange for d car,,because d way young boys re buying cars for there girlfrds nw is alarming without giving them ring... dese 1 Na 4yrs,anoda 1was 3yrs inside last week. Okk ooo...... cool cool
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 11:04pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nigerian men are so stupid.

Now you're gonna maintain her AND the car.

This is the sort of thing that makes our girls materialistic.

Meanwhile, on her secret phone, she's calling her other love.

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by sichri(m): 11:11pm On Jun 11, 2017
decatalyst:
Sweet and lovely.

But what is it with guys buy rides upandan gab angry

Money has to be made ooo before someone wee now lose his gf to these dudes grin

Yes, it is good to buy rides & other gifts for loved ones but also know that a lot of guys are being arrested 'upandan'. Evans on my mind.

Money has to be made genuinely.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
muminatmustapha:
Awww...so sweet, mine will also come in Gods appointed time,insha Allah
your what will come?
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by elmjidgreat: 11:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
no mind am jare
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
prela:
I go just drive the car away since you are still not ready to put a ring on it
do it like this: if he can't give u a ring he can as well keep his bloody car. after all d car can't put a ring on it

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 11, 2017
C.R.E.A.M Dollar Dollar Bill yo
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 11:23pm On Jun 11, 2017
....and many people here don't even care how the guy made his money.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 11:34pm On Jun 11, 2017
Kennitrust:
I was okada-man when I met her
In 4yrs, I did everyething within my very best to keep the relationship
But all she saw in me was "my little beginning".
I begged her to stand the rain with me but she was already brainwashed by the other guy who came to her with big Jeep and enough cash.to lavish on her.
Today the guy is not there again after making her a baby mama.
Today, I am doing greatly fine and she is ashamed to see the okadaman riding on his own car.

Hmm this life undecided
WORD!
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 11, 2017
cruchenuti:
I'm happy, atleast this guy does not look like a G Boy.

We have a decent guy for once buying his girl a Car

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin

You got to know about his decency because of the calm face and regular outfit? Hian, these Gee guys lipsrsealed
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by jakandeola(m): 11:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
Aderola15:

You got to know about his decency because of the calm face and regular outfit? Hian, these Gee guys lipsrsealed
but u wish to date him
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by BLACKPANTHER(m): 11:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
What is he doing for a living?

quote author=LubeyNaijaBlog post=57426613]This dotting and caring boyfriend, Femi Simon has got online praises with this special gift he gave his girlfriend of 4 years.

In his Words:
"Not many people are lucky enough to find their soul mate, till this day i don't know what i did right to deserve you. you are an angel, my angel, you have been with me even when i didn't deserve you... This is for bringing so much joy into my life for the past 4 years. I know you would prefer a ring but lets start with this... i love you cheey. Always will."

The pretty machine was delivered by @magikworld01 

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/06/prefer-ring-but-let-start-with-this-man.html?m=1

[/quote]

What is he doing for a living? Investigate.
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
Sucker ass nigga just raised the bar for bobos now bae no go dey degwo for mornings
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 12, 2017
Aderola15:

Yes, those G guys almost never dress decently. Imagine the last guy proposing to his babe with Sagged pants. At the end of the day, money isn't everything.
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 12, 2017
youmour:
Sucker ass nigga just raised the bar for bobos now bae no go dey degwo for mornings

That's for niggas trying to impress their babes, just be open, if cash is low tell the babe let her bounce if she wanna at least you dodging a bullet.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 12, 2017
emmygzy:
don't worry I will buy it for you. Just be my babe
lol,neva mind
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 12, 2017
hedonistic:

Evans the rich kidnapper is waiting for you at Police Command Hadquarters in Ikeja. Go and meet him there. I'm sure he can afford to buy even more than this for you.
I dont need to trade words with u
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by stevio(m): 12:23am On Jun 12, 2017
My brother,you're finished grin. You want to "tear her anus into pieces" grin the anus na paper grin?
keypad1:
God! See nyash!

It is well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) / Was My Boyfriend Scamming Me? / Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.