Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) (39016 Views)

Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) / Ghanaian Man Buys ₦80,000 Sex Doll, Order Delivered Successfully (photos) / Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Organs(m): 12:36am On Jun 12, 2017
LubeyNaijaBlog:
more @ http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/06/prefer-ring-but-let-start-with-this-man.html?m=1

Hurry up on the ring oh, else someone else will produce car and ring together and you will become an ex-boyfriend.
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 12, 2017
grin

Soulmate really Exist...

Now thats d one im looking for.. grin
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by akee01(m): 1:07am On Jun 12, 2017
muminatmustapha:
Awww...so sweet, mine will also come in Gods appointed time,insha Allah
baby, I'm already here
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by solid3(m): 1:17am On Jun 12, 2017
I am feeling jealous, why wont I do this for my woman? Infat, lemme kol my car dealer right now.
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by UncleDeeee(m): 1:35am On Jun 12, 2017
chuksanambra:
Okay

They've been dating for 4 years

Assuming he chows the babe 4times every week, that's
4X 4weeks/Month = 16Times
16times /Month X 12 months = 192 Times
Multiplied by 4 years = 768 Times

Assuming it was an olosho and he pays her 10k each time he gets down with her.

10,000 X 768
= 7.68M.

With 7.5M, she's gonna get better than a 12-Year old BMW -5 series.

May sense come to you no matter how far you run from it
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by chuksanambra: 1:38am On Jun 12, 2017
UncleDeeee:

May sense come to you no matter how far you run from it

I guess you're one of the broke dudes who can only give their girlfriends pregnancies and nothing else.

4 Likes

Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by tokz(m): 2:30am On Jun 12, 2017
A problematic car that will pose quite difficult to maintain and keep in perfect condition. A fuel guzzler too. Not a car for a young unmarried lady.
And definitely not a marriage certificate.
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Myde4naija(m): 2:46am On Jun 12, 2017
Weytin consin me

Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Spark01(m): 5:32am On Jun 12, 2017
chuksanambra:
Okay

They've been dating for 4 years

Assuming he chows the babe 4times every week, that's
4X 4weeks/Month = 16Times
16times /Month X 12 months = 192 Times
Multiplied by 4 years = 768 Times

Assuming it was an olosho and he pays her 10k each time he gets down with her.

10,000 X 768
= 7.68M.

With 7.5M, she's gonna get better than a 12-Year old BMW -5 series.
grin grin You be mad man oh
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by isee2moro: 5:32am On Jun 12, 2017
ijebu-ode jazz at work
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by I888(m): 5:43am On Jun 12, 2017
xynerise:
The girls will definitely say its so sweet and lovely because the guy was the one that bought the car. The other day they asked the ladies if they can buy car for their boyfriends and the number of "God Forbid" was awesome
boss I hail o
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by pappilo(m): 5:55am On Jun 12, 2017
Dem don panelbeat the car jor. See as the front door colour nor match the rest of the body.

At least him for buy grade A tokunbo.

Mo' Money, Mo' Problems
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Meekmind(m): 6:03am On Jun 12, 2017
decatalyst:
Sweet and lovely.

But what is it with guys buying rides upandan nah angry

Money has to be made ooo before someone wee now lose his gf to these dudes grin
like I lost mine.. bitch didn't even hesitate to dump my broke ass for a dude with
a ride right in my very presence in a public place...to say I was bewildered is an undersratement.. it's well sga
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Adebayo4all: 6:10am On Jun 12, 2017
Vivipop:
Awwwwww, so sweet, such lovely words.

Some guys still value the women in their lives, very refreshing
Are u single ?
#im searching.
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 12, 2017
Lovely, shout out to my ex, this could be us,but your erection controls your brain
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 12, 2017
grin
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by chalsixtus(m): 6:41am On Jun 12, 2017
undecided if she x that cool for four years why not marry her ? another baby mama on four wheels
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by hedonistic: 6:43am On Jun 12, 2017
Meekmind:

like I lost mine.. bitch didn't even hesitate to dump my broke ass for a dude with
a ride right in my very presence in a public place...to say I was bewildered is an undersratement.. it's well sga

Mind telling me more about how it happened?

That's their hallmark though. Always thirsty, materialistic, and insatiable.

Let this dude that bought the car for the girl run out of cash tomorrow, and watch how quickly the girl would run out of love...

And if the mugu tries to remind her of what he did for her in the past, watch her retort without a trace of gratitude: "And so? What did you do? Are you the first person to buy a car for a woman? Don't other men even buy houses for their girlfriend? What's the big deal? Mtcheeeeeeeew!"

It runs in their blood.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Mrlouis: 6:44am On Jun 12, 2017
We call this pay-off, settlement out of court..nice movie

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 12, 2017
Kennitrust:
I was okada-man when I met her
In 4yrs, I did everyething within my very best to keep the relationship
But all she saw in me was "my little beginning".
I begged her to stand the rain with me but she was already brainwashed by the other guy who came to her with big Jeep and enough cash.to lavish on her.
Today the guy is not there again after making her a baby mama.
Today, I am doing greatly fine and she is ashamed to see the okadaman riding on his own car.

Hmm this life undecided
Yes bro.... I broken relationship is more better than a divorce marriage.. Better days ahead...
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by mosthilarious(f): 6:49am On Jun 12, 2017
Perfect
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 6:50am On Jun 12, 2017
Danty37:

Yes bro.... I broken relationship is more better than a divorce marriage.. Better days ahead...
thank u dear
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by calabaman(m): 7:01am On Jun 12, 2017
Nice idea.

money clearly de...as that car no easy to maintain.
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Preferito(m): 7:08am On Jun 12, 2017
Chai! Savagery is real!
keypad1:
God! See nyash!

My preek my preek. Is already drooling with pre cum. I just wish i can put my lips on both nipples of her bwests and suck it till thy kingdom come. My tongue long for her vulva. I yearn for her cli.toris. To suck it till it becomes red splittng her brains with my big preek. Fvcking her anus, tearing it into pieces. Hearing her screaming 'my womb my womb'.

It is well.
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by chukel(m): 7:34am On Jun 12, 2017
prela:
I go just drive the car away since you are still not ready to put a ring on it
the only sensible female post I have read so far on this thread. If he had that much money, why not marry her. Why date her for 4yrs. G boys everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by jfleece(m): 7:40am On Jun 12, 2017
Hmmmm buying a car for ungrateful creature such as women..i rather buy a car for my sister, cos there are mad women everywhere.. Besides this kinda writeup promotes crime and fosters wrong and toxic idea about relationships.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 12, 2017
crackhouse:
....and many people here don't even care how the guy made his money.

Double ur hustle my brother, Its possible to create surplus without loosing sweat.
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:48am On Jun 12, 2017
keypad1:
God! See nyash!

My preek my preek. Is already drooling with pre cum. I just wish i can put my lips on both nipples of her bwests and suck it till thy kingdom come. My tongue long for her vulva. I yearn for her cli.toris. To suck it till it becomes red splittng her brains with my big preek. Fvcking her anus, tearing it into pieces. Hearing her screaming 'my womb my womb'.

It is well.
This z too raw man
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by xynerise: 7:50am On Jun 12, 2017
I888:
boss I hail o

I throway salute too smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Get Married To A Non Degree Holder? / 10 Ways To Keep A Boring Relationship Alive / Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.