Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) (39021 Views)

Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) / Ghanaian Man Buys ₦80,000 Sex Doll, Order Delivered Successfully (photos) / Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:52am On Jun 12, 2017
chuksanambra:
Okay

They've been dating for 4 years

Assuming he chows the babe 4times every week, that's
4X 4weeks/Month = 16Times
16times /Month X 12 months = 192 Times
Multiplied by 4 years = 768 Times

Assuming it was an olosho and he pays her 10k each time he gets down with her.

10,000 X 768
= 7.68M.

With 7.5M, she's gonna get better than a 12-Year old BMW -5 series.
Nigga you are really crazy......bt i like your sense of humour bc you really made me laff hard with those calculations up there
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Maccoy507: 8:12am On Jun 12, 2017
chuksanambra:
Okay

10,000 X 768
= 7.68M.

sometimes I see some comment on nairaland then I appreciate the way God has created us, so many people with different way of thinking. someone some will always have a different opinion when you think you've heard it all.
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by I888(m): 8:18am On Jun 12, 2017
xynerise:

I throway salute too smiley
na me 2***xy
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by xynerise: 8:24am On Jun 12, 2017
I888:
na me 2***xy

Wow! Welcome back from Exile grin
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by mattsejuro(m): 8:44am On Jun 12, 2017
Am suspecting d guy sef...
hw cn u be dating a lady for 4yrs..
ok, we understand dat u didn't av much bk den..
but now dat u OBVIOUSLY av moni..y nt put a ring on her, marry her and den buy her a car...
I seriously suspect dat he bought d car to further buy more tym for him to PROBABLY flex more...
well, its dia lives sha...

just my tots tho...i mayb wrng.
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Tosyno4tt(f): 9:32am On Jun 12, 2017
wow, so sweet

God bless my man's hustle cos if you bless him, i know he'll do more for me.(Amen)
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Noblepreneur: 9:34am On Jun 12, 2017
All this dudes buying cars for babes upandan,you guys should chill joor.

Haba,na only wunna waka come.

Anyways,having looked at the yardstick from the two dudes who bought their babes car,If you want a car from me,you should fulfill this two options:

Number 1:
Date me when I was broke(which is no longer possible)

Number 2:
Date me for minimum of 4years(when I am broke)

If you cant fulfil this,OYO
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 9:43am On Jun 12, 2017
pls wots d tittle of dis movie scene ?will like to watch it shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by soulfood(m): 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Fakemumu: 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
I need this car oh lawd do it for me,i will be si happy
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by TulsaOklahoma: 12:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
chuksanambra:
Okay
Assuming he chows the babe 4times every week, that's 4X 4weeks/Month = 16Times 16times /Month X 12 months = 192 Times Multiplied by 4 years = 768 Times
10,000 X 768 = 7.68M.
this your comment worry me

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by vicadex07(m): 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
Kennitrust:
I was okada-man when I met her
In 4yrs, I did everyething within my very best to keep the relationship
But all she saw in me was "my little beginning".
I begged her to stand the rain with me but she was already brainwashed by the other guy who came to her with big Jeep and enough cash.to lavish on her.
Today the guy is not there again after making her a baby mama.
Today, I am doing greatly fine and she is ashamed to see the okadaman riding on his own car.

Hmm this life undecided

is this real
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by emmyreb(f): 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
tapping from the lady's glory but m damn sure I will have this soon when God finally pick up his call
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 3:55pm On Jun 12, 2017
vicadex07:

is this real
does it sound like a Cook up tales.

This story is short and straight on point

U don't need to doubt it dear

It's true

Now, she begging me to prove the love now embarassed
At this turning point kiss
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Erums(m): 4:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
chuksanambra:
Okay

10,000 X 768
= 7.68M.

Why do pple tink this way?

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by vicadex07(m): 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
Kennitrust:
does it sound like a Cook up tales.

This story is short and straight on point

U don't need to doubt it dear

It's true

Now, she begging me to prove the love now embarassed
At this turning point kiss

E no go better for her. So what did you do?
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
vicadex07:

E no go better for her. So what did you do?
just seeking for advice
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by vicadex07(m): 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
Kennitrust:
just seeking for advice

Guy you dey vex me.

The fact that you are seeking for advice means you are still considering her after she has uselessed herself and given birth to a child as a result of her folly.

She has not changed if thats what you are thinking and women like that will never change. She just wants to use you cos of your new found wealth and also to console herself because she will have lesser suitors now that she has a child.
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 5:36pm On Jun 12, 2017
vicadex07:

Guy you dey vex me.

The fact that you are seeking for advice means you are still considering her after she has uselessed herself and given birth to a child as a result of her folly.

She has not changed if thats what you are thinking and women like that will never change. She just wants to use you cos of your new found wealth and also to console herself because she will have lesser suitors now that she has a child.

thank u friend.
Just my love for her was too strong to neglect her. I wish to move on with my life though she really delayed my days.

I wish I know how to push this my experience to front page to get more advice on this undecided
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by vicadex07(m): 5:40pm On Jun 12, 2017
Kennitrust:
thank u friend.
Just my love for her was too strong to neglect her. I wish to move on with my life though she really delayed my days.

I wish I know how to push this my experience to front page to get more advice on this undecided

There's nothing like love. It's just a phase in human development just like puberty. Get it out of your system.

The day you successfully realize that is when you fully grow to be a man and completely matured.
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 5:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
vicadex07:

There's nothing like love. It's just a phase in human development just like puberty. Get it out of your system.

The day you successfully realize that is when you fully grow to be a man and completely matured.
much about me, I don't mingle much with women
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by eustacey: 8:30am On Jun 13, 2017
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by Ejemima: 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hello guys.
Please I am a new member here. I have few questions to ask, please I have my visa which is tourist visa when I get to my destination and I'm being asked my purpose which should I say, to give birth or for visit.

Secondly when is it ideal period to leave your county to the state.
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by prela(f): 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2017
chukel:
the only sensible female post I have read so far on this thread. If he had that much money, why not marry her. Why date her for 4yrs. G boys everywhere.
cheesy I wonder o. A whole 4 years!
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by prela(f): 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2017
lexy2014:
do it like this: if he can't give u a ring he can as well keep his bloody car. after all d car can't put a ring on it
Ehn Ehn So what then would I gain for wasting 4 years of my life with an unserious person if I return the car This your advice no follow abwg
Re: Man Buys Car For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
prela:

Ehn Ehn So what then would I gain for wasting 4 years of my life with an unserious person if I return the car This your advice no follow abwg
There's a woman known as Cécilia María Sara Isabel Attias. she was d wife of Nicholas sarkozy a former president of France. her husband became president in may 2007_ she left him in October 2007.she's a good role model, she left d opportunity 2b first lady behind. think about it.so 4d sake of vex, pls take my advice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) / Was My Boyfriend Scamming Me? / Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.