Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free (22911 Views)

Tecno Phone Thread - Solution To All Tecno Phone Problems / Enter Here If You Experience Browsing Issues/phone Problems - Get Solutions / 40 Common Phone Problems With Their Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by drogbaleee1(m): 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2017
Please I just opened an instagram account but was instructed to add my phone number which I did but since yesterday have not been a Albert to get the six security code. What should I do please
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
Pls, can I get a rom backup of the boom j8 from you.
Mine is bricked and I need a rom backup because the stock rom I downloaded onlineis buggy
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 3:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
[quote author=xxgig post=58913296][/quote]
You have downloaded a malicious app on your phone. That is why you are having this problem. Well, I have explained this in two short articles. Find them below. It will help you deal with the phone. Keep in mind that whether you are browsing or not, your background data restriction should always be on. This will help you for now. How to do this is in the article below.

To remove the malicious apps that caused this problem on your phone follow this article How To Remove Virus From Tecno Phone

To restrict background data follow the steps found in this article. (it is the last point in the article) How To Make Your Battery Last Longer

You may also like Itel It1503 Battery Does Not Last Long – What Can I Do About It?

Tecno Phone problems and their Solutions
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by xxgig(m): 4:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
deviceteck:

You have downloaded a malicious app on your phone. That is why you are having this problem. Well, I have explained this in two short articles. Find them below. It will help you deal with the phone. Keep in mind that whether you are browsing or not, your background data restriction should always be on. This will help you for now. How to do this is in the article below.

To remove the malicious apps that caused this problem on your phone follow this article How To Remove Virus From Tecno Phone

To restrict background data follow the steps found in this article. (it is the last point in the article) How To Make Your Battery Last Longer

You may also like Itel It1503 Battery Does Not Last Long – What Can I Do About It?
thanks.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by wmoruf(m): 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2017
I use gionee m2,
each time I tried to download from Google playstore,,it will start well BT wen it get to a certain level it will hook and won't continue,, it will just pause, which is not so before
av cleared data of d app on settings but it persist
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Chimaritoponcho: 11:32pm On Jul 28, 2017
Techies in the house please help a brother out..what happened was that i did a factory wipe on my phone which resulted in my having an 'invalid imei'.i had to root the phone so as to rewrite the imei back into the phone and since then i started experiencing lost network signal.please help a brother
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 7:51am On Jul 29, 2017
wmoruf:
I use gionee m2,
each time I tried to download from Google playstore,,it will start well BT wen it get to a certain level it will hook and won't continue,, it will just pause, which is not so before
av cleared data of d app on settings but it persist
It could be that your memory is filled up. uninstall some apps to free the memory.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 7:53am On Jul 29, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:
Techies in the house please help a brother out..what happened was that i did a factory wipe on my phone which resulted in my having an 'invalid imei'.i had to root the phone so as to rewrite the imei back into the phone and since then i started experiencing lost network signal.please help a brother
Please follow this thread back you will find the answer to your questions. It has been answered before in this thread.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Chimaritoponcho: 9:06am On Jul 29, 2017
deviceteck:

Please follow this thread back you will find the answer to your questions. It has been answered before in this thread.
What page exactly can i find it
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by DMerciful(m): 9:25am On Jul 29, 2017
Pls where can I buy d huawei mediapad M2 premium edition?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 9:58am On Jul 29, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:

What page exactly can i find it
pages 2, 3, 4. One ore more of those pages.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Chimaritoponcho: 10:38am On Jul 29, 2017
deviceteck:
pages 2, 3, 4. One ore more of those pages.
Thanks sir
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by sam4God(m): 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
Good morning engr. I have samsung galaxy Note 10.1 N8000. The problem is it is very slow in charging. It always put red X signal in the battery when charging. I bought the follow come battery but the same problem. If i charge for 3 hours it will only read for 20%. Pls what should i do sir?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
foladj:
Pls, can I get a rom backup of the boom j8 from you.
Mine is bricked and I need a rom backup because the stock rom I downloaded onlineis buggy

Abeg embarassed
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
deviceteck:

You flashed the phone with the wrong ROM. make sure you flash the phone with the correct ROM (firmware) and variant. I don't know of tecno g9 but it may have more than one variant. Also try use the cracked version of miracle box to flash mtk phones. It is more reliable for flashing of phones. Check out this link for more information on miracle box crack. http://deviceteck.com/blog/2017/07/12/flash-tecno-phones-easily/

I flashed a rom on my tecno j8 and it shows blank screen also
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by cynhamscakes(f): 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2017
Please kindly help me with solution to this problem. 
About 4days ago, my phone SIM network bars just disappeared just like that. The phone didn't fall neither did any thing hit the phone. I removed the SIM cards and reinserted them back yet the signals didn't come up. I rebooted the phone, removed and reinserted the sims back again, the SIM 2 signal came up but when I tried making a call, it showed "radio off" and the signall disappeared.

The next day, the signals suddenly reappeared and remained till last night when they disappeared again.

When I switch it on in 'dual SIM settings" via settings menu, it automatically switches off.

Please what could be the problem? What is the possible solution?

I borrowed a phone to access my nairaland account that's how I was able to create this thread.

Thank you.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
sam4God:
Good morning engr. I have samsung galaxy Note 10.1 N8000. The problem is it is very slow in charging. It always put red X signal in the battery when charging. I bought the follow come battery but the same problem. If i charge for 3 hours it will only read for 20%. Pls what should i do sir?
The problem is with the charger and not the battery. Change the charger. All chargers are not the same. Experiment with different chaagers.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
foladj:

Abeg embarassed
Sorry that you did not get your answer on time. I do not have the ROM for J8. Have you tried ? They should have it in their site.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 8:07pm On Jul 29, 2017
foladj:

I flashed a rom on my tecno j8 and it shows blank screen also
Did you try the suggestion in the post you quoted earlier?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 8:10pm On Jul 29, 2017
cynhamscakes:
About 4days ago, my phone SIM network bars just disappeared just like that. The phone didn't fall neither did any thing hit the phone. I removed the SIM cards and reinserted them back yet the signals didn't come up. I rebooted the phone, removed and reinserted the sims back again, the SIM 2 signal came up but when I tried making a call, it showed "radio off" and the signall disappeared.

The next day, the signals suddenly reappeared and remained till last night when they disappeared again.

When I switch it on in 'dual SIM settings" via settings menu, it automatically switches off.

I borrowed a phone to access my nairaland account that's how I was able to create this thread.

Thank you.
Thanks for being as detailed as this. But you did not tell us the model of the phone. Please do.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Cynnny(f): 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
deviceteck:

For now I don't think so. I sometimes come around to get some hardwares for phone repair. Sorry bro.
No wahala thank you. Its sis actually not bro. please do you know any good technician in onitsha you can refer me to, I would really appreciate it. thank you
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by emmyluv74: 12:39am On Jul 30, 2017
pls am using HTC 626s. the phone stopped recognising sim. have taking it to technicians and they said the sim tray is bad. pls do you have an idea where I can get sim tray for the phone. thanks

pls note am in Lagos.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 9:00am On Jul 30, 2017
emmyluv74:
pls am using HTC 626s. the phone stopped recognising sim. have taking it to technicians and they said the sim tray is bad. pls do you have an idea where I can get sim tray for the phone. thanks

pls note am in Lagos.
The Technicians should provide the SIM sit and not you. If a specific technician cannot find it then try another. At least they may be able to unintall it from another phone with similar SIM sit.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Princewell2012(m): 9:25am On Jul 30, 2017
deviceteck:

Please this might take a while. Will do so as soon as it is convenient for me.

Good morning bros. Happy sunday to you. Pls dont forget me o. Thank you.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by cynhamscakes(f): 11:52am On Jul 30, 2017
deviceteck:

Thanks for being as detailed as this. But you did not tell us the model of the phone. Please do.

Sorry, it's Gionee M5.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by cynhamscakes(f): 11:54am On Jul 30, 2017
cynhamscakes:

Thank you.

It's Gionee M5.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Princewell2012(m): 6:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
deviceteck:

Please this might take a while. Will do so as soon as it is convenient for me.

Hello sir. Happy sunday to you. I have upraded my lap to win7 and it is working perfectly ok. you said i should remind you. please am realy in need of it. Am talking about the download link for mediatekmt65 vcom driver and the setup you promise me. Thank you sir.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by anudking: 7:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
deviceteck:
I am an expert phone Technician and the administrator of DEVICETECK website where I provide free phone repair hardware solutions.

Ask me any question about your phone and get answers right away
mouthpiece problem
earpiece problem
charging problem
battery problem
phone hanging problem
update problem
keypad problem
screen problem
browsing problem
Ask just anything........

Remember to include the make and model of your device as well as stating clearly what the problem is. You may also state if you have attempted anything to correct the problem.
hello,nice job u are doing here.pls I use an infinix note3 but it sometimes press on it own or sometimes the wrong thing would press
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 7:29am On Aug 14, 2017
Princewell2012:

Hello sir. Happy sunday to you. I have upraded my lap to win7 and it is working perfectly ok. you said i should remind you. please am realy in need of it. Am talking about the download link for mediatekmt65 vcom driver and the setup you promise me. Thank you sir.

Sorry it took a little while before I responded to your message. I have been hard pressed this period. Here is a link to your download page for the vcom drivers. Once downloaded, let me know so I can assist you further of flashing your first phone. Download Software For Flashing Tecno Phones
OR
Tecno Flash Files Download Free
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 7:37am On Aug 14, 2017
anudking:

hello,nice job u are doing here.pls I use an infinix note3 but it sometimes press on it own or sometimes the wrong thing would press
Thanks for your appreciation.
Has any part of the touchpad broken or has a crack? Notice that the touchpad is the small flat screen on top of the main screen. If the touch pad is broken, then you should change it. A technician should do this. If it is not broken, perform the "rituals" of lightly pressing the end sides of the screen as explained in the screen section of this post How To Repair Infinix Phones – Infinix Phone Problems
If this suggestion did not help you in any way, consider changing the touchpad.
Let me know if you need more help.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 14, 2017
I want to root my tecno l8 plus solutions please, tried almost all possible rooting apps for android with no success.[code][/code]
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 7:56am On Aug 14, 2017
Youngzuko:
I want to root my tecno l8 plus solutions please, tried almost all possible rooting apps for android with no success.[code][/code]

What is the error massage you get when you attempted with other apps? Or did you not get any?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Jack Dorsey Reacts To Twitter Downtime / Differences Between Mini, Micro And Nano SIM Cards / ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.