Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free (22918 Views)

Tecno Phone Thread - Solution To All Tecno Phone Problems / Enter Here If You Experience Browsing Issues/phone Problems - Get Solutions / 40 Common Phone Problems With Their Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 25, 2017
EngineerToye:

One more thing before you do that ... Have you tried another sim?? Just to rule out the possibility of a faulty sim
yes ave tried etisalat still d same only mtn works a bit buh peole in d same region as i have full 3g network signal
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
thamy242:
yes...slightly towards the back camera area
Can you upload a picture of it. In most cases, the network antenna is at the bottom of the casing and not at the top close to the camera.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
aleeyu312:
Am using gionee m6 mirror, my screen split and screen recorder are not responding. Please help
Tell us more about this. What did you do that caused this problem?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 1:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
Princewell2012:

Oh yes thats what i did on my desktop i disable my antivirus completely and try it again and it was open. But when i close it and wanted to open it again it keep demanding to run, i thought it should run just once but each time i wanted to open it i have to keep running. Is there anything i can do about it? But when i reacivate my antivirus back it open but it still brings out the run page. If it continue that way my antiviru will block it again that's my fear.

However i wanted to upgrade my laptop before i can do something on it. Pls how do i command the antivirus to ignore a certain program instead of disabling or uninstalling it? I will also looks forward for the other setup link and guide you promised on my email so i can start practicing it. Thank you and God bless you.

On the "Run" issue you have with your miracle box, my help is limited here as I operate on Windows 10 and never experience this issue before.
I will send the drivers link to your inbox or even here when I am ready.
For now, I am at work.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 1:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
realbizz:
I was able to open up the phone and noticed that dat one of the charging pins was broken and shaking. the touchpad is not broken. what do u advice...thanks
This could be the reason for the problem. The battery is drained and cannot charge, cannot power the phone. To be sure, if you can, try power the phone with another fully charged battery.

As for the charging port terminate that is broken, you will have to get a good technician to fix it. Please remind me the model of the device once more so I can send the panel picture on how to fix it in case any thing goes wrong.

Find more help at Deviceteck Hardware Repair Solution Site
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 1:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
lhawarl1:
bro can you repair a lumia 520 mic or where can i get a htc windowphone 8s screen?

The Lumia MIC can be repaired. The HTC screen is availability depends on your location. Where do you live?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
deviceteck:

Can you upload a picture of it. In most cases, the network antenna is at the bottom of the casing and not at the top close to the camera.
am having issues uploading pics on nairaland....anyother suggestion
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by lhawarl1(m): 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
deviceteck:

The Lumia MIC can be repaired. The HTC screen is availability depends on your location. Where do you live?
at lagos
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Ifey131(f): 4:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
grinface98:
Oily? You must have tampered with something or maybe it fell down. Try resetting the camera settings to default or download camera 360 and juxtapose both. The last resort is to factory reset the phone if that doesn't work for you. Hope it helps
Thank you. I ll reset it. it's a new phone though jux a month old
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by realbizz(f): 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
deviceteck:

This could be the reason for the problem. The battery is drained and cannot charge, cannot power the phone. To be sure, if you can, try power the phone with another fully charged battery.

As for the charging port terminate that is broken, you will have to get a good technician to fix it. Please remind me the model of the device once more so I can send the panel picture on how to fix it in case any thing goes wrong.

Find more help at Deviceteck Hardware Repair Solution Site
Thanks...its a tecno Y6
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by grinface98(m): 8:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ifey131:
Thank you. I ll reset it. it's a new phone though jux a month old
U are welcome. How much did u get it, ma'am?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by xtervaganza(m): 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
deviceteck:
I am an expert phone Technician and the administrator of DEVICETECK website where I provide free phone repair hardware solutions.

Ask me any question about your phone and get answers right away
mouthpiece problem
earpiece problem
charging problem
battery problem
phone hanging problem
update problem
keypad problem
screen problem
browsing problem
Ask just anything........

Remember to include the make and model of your device as well as stating clearly what the problem is. You may also state if you have attempted anything to correct the problem.
so how can I root infinix s2
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Princewell2012(m): 10:43am On Jul 26, 2017
deviceteck:

On the "Run" issue you have with your miracle box, my help is limited here as I operate on Windows 10 and never experience this issue before.
I will send the drivers link to your inbox or even here when I am ready.
For now, I am at work.

Good morning boss. How is work? Pls i mistakenly deleted the link you sent to me
The miracle box. like i said before my system have denied it opening again may be for security reason. pls help me to resend it and the other one for the setup, i think i know what to do next with it. Looking forward to it. Am sorry to disturb you. You re realy doing a great work. God bless you.

Modified. I was able to recovered the deleted link. Tru a trash can. So all i needs is the driver link and how to set it up. Thank you boss.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Ifey131(f): 11:54am On Jul 26, 2017
grinface98:
U are welcome. How much did u get it, ma'am?
A fairly use. The range is 20-30k
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by aleeyu312(m): 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2017
Tanx, I later realized it was because of d software update I did. So I have resolved d problem by resetting d fone
deviceteck:

Tell us more about this. What did you do that caused this problem?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Prudent200: 3:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
I have 3 question to ask

1-please oooh, am using infinix hot 4.I love downloading and also charging but I don't press the phone while downloading and charging will it affect my battery?
2-if infinix hot 4 battery get spoilt you know it inbuilt battery can dey still change it?
3-which site can I download HD GAMES apart from Google play store I mean offline games not offline thanks as you reply
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Torch1(m): 5:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
Why is my phone always displaying these?

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2017
Prudent200:
I have 3 question to ask

1-please oooh, am using infinix hot 4.I love downloading and also charging but I don't press the phone while downloading and charging will it affect my battery?
2-if infinix hot 4 battery get spoilt you know it inbuilt battery can dey still change it?
3-which site can I download HD GAMES apart from Google play store I mean offline games not offline thanks as you reply

Answers.

1 -Regular internet activities including downloading while charging kills battery faster that even running apps.

2 -Yes the inbuilt battery can be changed and you can see the procedures here in How To Replace Tecno W3 W4 C8 C9 CX N9 Battery

3 -Downloading games from other sources apart from play store is unsafe for you phone. Do not try it as you may download virus into your phone.

Find more help at Deviceteck phone hardware solution site

Was this information Helpful?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by ISAACOLOYEDE(m): 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2017
My Tecno Camon c8 use to shut down and re starts by it self during browsing or when making call. pls what happen to d phone.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
Torch1:
Why is my phone always displaying these?
I will recommend that you you uninstall high end games and apps to free memory. Close all background apps and clear cache for any app that is not responding on time.
If you continue to receive this message after attempting the suggestions provided above then consider factory reseting your phone.

Was this information helpful?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
Princewell2012:

Good morning boss. How is work? Pls i mistakenly deleted the link you sent to me
The miracle box. like i said before my system have denied it opening again may be for security reason. pls help me to resend it and the other one for the setup, i think i know what to do next with it. Looking forward to it. Am sorry to disturb you. You re realy doing a great work. God bless you.

Modified. I was able to recovered the deleted link. Tru a trash can. So all i needs is the driver link and how to set it up. Thank you boss.

Please this might take a while. Will do so as soon as it is convenient for me.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Prudent200: 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
deviceteck:

Answers.

1 -Regular internet activities including downloading while charging kills battery faster that even running apps.

2 -Yes the inbuilt battery can be changed and you can see the procedures here in How To Replace Tecno W3 W4 C8 C9 CX N9 Battery

3 -Downloading games from other sources apart from play store is unsafe for you phone. Do not try it as you may download virus into your phone.

Find more help at Deviceteck phone hardware solution site

Was this information Helpful?
ok
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Prudent200: 9:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
which Anti virus is the best for Android phone ?
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Wunmi4: 9:32pm On Jul 26, 2017
Hello gurus,I got a lenovo yk30 but its playstore keeps bringing chinese language and i have changed its language setting but it kept on downloading in chinese.please help
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
Wunmi4:
Hello gurus,I got a lenovo yk30 but its playstore keeps bringing chinese language and i have changed its language setting but it kept on downloading in chinese.please help
Get the original play store app from another android phone like tecno phone. You can do this through flash share with some phones.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 10:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
Prudent200:
which Anti virus is the best for Android phone ?
Try avast.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Prudent200: 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
I download GTA Today which is about 1.8GB. I downloaded it and it work I was playing it for some time before it shows this picture below..I have clean my phone cache file still desame what do you think I should do am using a 2GB RAM PHONE INFINIX HOT 4

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Prudent200: 10:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
deviceteck:
I am an expert phone Technician and the administrator of DEVICETECK website where I provide free phone repair hardware solutions.

mouthpiece problem
earpiece problem
charging problem
battery problem
phone hanging problem
update problem
keypad problem
screen problem
browsing problem

Remember to include the make and model of your device as well as stating clearly what the problem is. You may also state if you have attempted anything to correct the problem.

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by deviceteck: 7:55am On Jul 27, 2017
Prudent200:
I download GTA Today which is about 1.8GB. I downloaded it and it work I was playing it for some time before it shows this picture below..I have clean my phone cache file still desame what do you think I should do am using a 2GB RAM PHONE INFINIX HOT 4
Send the game to another phone with flash share, unistall from your phone, get the game back to your phone with flash share and reinstall

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Prudent200: 10:44am On Jul 27, 2017
deviceteck:

mouthpiece problem
earpiece problem
charging problem
battery problem
phone hanging problem
update problem
keypad problem
screen problem
browsing problem

please which memory card name is the best and how much please am going for 32GB
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by Princewell2012(m): 11:22am On Jul 27, 2017
[quote author=deviceteck post=58862701]

Please this might take a while. Will do so as soon as it is convenient for me.[/quote) God bless you. pls do bear me in mind. Thank you.
Re: Ask Me Any Question About Your Phone Problems. Get Instant Help For Free by xxgig(m): 12:34pm On Jul 28, 2017
[quote author=deviceteck post=57592483]I am an expert phone Technician and the administrator of DEVICETECK website where I provide free phone repair hardware solutions.

Ask me any question about your phone and get answers right away/quote]

My Itel 1503 phone since yesterday has been popping up adverts and loading google play store by it self.
I have cleared catches, delete cookies on all my browser but its doing it. what should I do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Differences Between Mini, Micro And Nano SIM Cards / ‘new NITEL’ Targets 50m 4G Subscribers / 5 Things To Check When Buying An Android In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.