Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? (12746 Views)

Have U Ever Had Any Regret After Sex? / Guys Has A Lady Ever Refuse To Leave Ur House ? / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by ibkayee(f): 10:12am On Jun 28, 2017
chic2pimp:

That's actually alright. Thought it was around a month and a half.

Not too long...1-2 minutes will do sorry I meant 1-2 weeks tongue

I'll be all yours. You can do whatever you like with this Fooineeeee specimen tongue wink
Lmao what did Nigeria do to you? grin

I see, my people and I will get back to you shortly grin
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by chic2pimp(m): 11:48am On Jun 28, 2017
ibkayee:

Lmao what did Nigeria do to you? grin

I see, my people and I will get back to you shortly grin

They'll milk me dry jare. Family members and so called Auntys and Uncles.

Let your people know I am a prized commodity o. No time wasting. One time sharp sharp wink cool

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by fredoooooo: 10:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
chic2pimp:

My Broooooo I know say you get my back. Can you tell that to Ibkayee please?
Ibkayee beautiful sis , you shall be blessed abundantly and your offerings will multiply in folds says the holy book ...kindly do this offerings my sista
Someone shout Halleluyah. ..
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by ibkayee(f): 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
fredoooooo:

Ibkayee beautiful sis , you shall be blessed abundantly and your offerings will multiply in folds says the holy book ...kindly do this offerings my sista
Amen o grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by brightalo17: 11:18pm On Jun 28, 2017
pocohantas:
Nigerian guy?
Okay... grin

That'll be 3 out of 10. So many of them think with their prick, that's why some girls use sex to control and even extort them. It takes a lot of maturity and self control to turn down sex, something that's lacking in lots of guys these days.

When you see the few that have achieved that level of maturity, you can't just help but respect them. Their coordination generally and in a relationship is wonderful!

Remove Nigerian guys because I know you never crossed Onitsha head bride to other countries to know how there male behaves when it comes to sex issues.

Rejecting sex isn't always about maturity e.g I can reject yours and accept another ones own.
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by chic2pimp(m): 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
fredoooooo:

Halleluyahhhhhhh....Nah why you be my Senior Pastor be that. Sekemsorororerembabababashito chei I'm in the spirit currently grin grin
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
pocohantas:
Nigerian guy?
Okay... grin

That'll be 3 out of 10. So many of them think with their prick, that's why some girls use sex to control and even extort them. It takes a lot of maturity and self control to turn down sex, something that's lacking in lots of guys these days.

When you see the few that have achieved that level of maturity, you can't just help but respect them. Their coordination generally and in a relationship is wonderful!

the way you get at us I'm scarred of you oh. Chai.. shakes head and walks off..
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by jjjjj2017: 5:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
Folabimi:
To the guys, have you ever refuse a sex invitation from a lady? If yes, why?

My first experience was with my younger sister friend, I really dont like the girl cos she's wayward so turning her down wasnt difficult but this recent one is my neighbour whom I also admired but can't date due to religious differences, yesterday we were talking abt our feelings (she expressed her love 4me few days ago) and she just asked if I will have sex with her. Took a lot of self control 4me to politely say no to her.
Now the problem is we see each other evryday and its going to be awkward trying to remain as friends after this
say god!
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by jjjjj2017: 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2017
pocohantas:
Nigerian guy?
Okay... grin

well you have some points but I don't agree with you 100%. sex is overrated in this part of the world but it means nothing I mean SEX MEANS NOTHING TO ME!
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 13, 2017
jjjjj2017:
say god!

Bros i've turned down sexual offers oh.. received alot... i've dropped it.. as a matter of fact some years back i dumped all my wears in the dustbin because offers where jumping left, right and centre, i told myself it wasn't sex, it was something else.. till now, i get offers sha...i turn down.. it will be God's grace to turn down a woman who's not boring sha
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by jjjjj2017: 5:41pm On Jul 13, 2017
connectpoint:

Bros i've turned down sexual offers oh.. received alot... i've dropped it.. as a matter of fact some years back i dumped all my wears in the dustbin because offers where jumping left, right and centre, i told myself it wasn't sex, it was something else.. till now, i get offers sha...i turn down.. it will be God's grace to turn down a woman who's not boring sha
kikikikiki
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
jjjjj2017:

kikikikiki

I still turned one down this week self.. bros for we men into business, we can't afford to sleep around anyhow oh... the stories thesedays makes having sex difficult self.
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by jjjjj2017: 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
connectpoint:

I still turned one down this week self.. bros for we men into business, we can't afford to sleep around anyhow oh... the stories thesedays makes having sex difficult self.
any man wey no fit control his 3rd leg will definitely got his finger burnt. grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2017
jjjjj2017:
any man wey no fit control his 3rd leg will definitely got his finger burnt. grin grin grin

Thta's why i run oh bros.. i can't control..me can't i run.. so sad my guy was to get married and his bae was asking me that we should do it a few times and no one would know.. the thing pain me die oh.. Imagine having someone like that...6 months to marriage...I read the chat till now and laf...it's not easy controlling but its easier to run away
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by jjjjj2017: 6:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
connectpoint:

Thta's why i run oh bros.. i can't control..me can't i run.. so sad my guy was to get married and his bae was asking me that we should do it a few times and no one would know.. the thing pain me die oh.. Imagine having someone like that...6 months to marriage...I read the chat till now and laf...it's not easy controlling but its easier to run away
boss, you do good oh. may God sav men from these daughter of...
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by Soren4(m): 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
jamalnation:
can a dog say no to a bone
so you are trying to say man can't live without sex?? huh
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2017
jjjjj2017:

boss, you do good oh. may God sav men from these daughter of...

I wasn't helping my friend oh... and i wasn't being good.. if i tried it..when i marry another man may do it to my wife... it is what one sows, one reaps...
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by jjjjj2017: 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
connectpoint:

I wasn't helping my friend oh... and i wasn't being good.. if i tried it..when i marry another man may do it to my wife... it is what one sows, one reaps...
sure things & that's why I salute you for running away.
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 13, 2017
jjjjj2017:

sure things & that's why I salute you for running away.

wink
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:13am On Dec 17, 2019
Some offer their dicks too be sucked and that's all
Re: Guys, Have U Ever Refuse A Sex Offer? by Clinghton: 11:54am On Dec 17, 2019
A desperate lady irritates me I can't, l love it when they play hard to get

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When You Are Bored Of Sleeping With Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend / Does Hot Guinness Stout Remove Pregnancy Of Two Weeks / Cooking, Sex Or Good Character For Your Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.