Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,526 members, 7,770,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:33 AM

Mask Hunter - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mask Hunter (140743 Views)

Awaken: Divine Hunter / Behind The Mask - A Short Story / The Hunter - A Techno thriller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 7:53pm On Jul 03, 2017
Benteazaa:

keep dem coming
sure baba
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
samesquare:

Wow! Ur head is they dia Chop knuckle ¤¤¤¤ baba
Lolz........ I gladly chop the knuckle
Re: Mask Hunter by Toyin223(f): 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2017
AyarmBoye:
Lolz........ I gladly chop the knuckle
come Nd Update
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 7:16am On Jul 04, 2017
Good morning yah all.. How was the night
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 7:17am On Jul 04, 2017
Toyin223:
come Nd Update
Lolz chill nah
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
Cont'd

Jason opened his eyes to see the bright sun as it shone on his face, it had been a hot, sweaty morning in the forest, the birds were singing sweetly as they flew to their various activities, fending food for the nestlings, building their nests and even copulating... The bees hummed away, the Eagles screamed with absolute alacrity but their wasn't sign of a single human being..

At that moment, the boy emerged from the dark hut into the stalk morning light. His filthy body covered with dried blood and the thorn gray clothes made him look surprisingly anonymous. He looked at his baby brother who jerked as he had woken up earlier than he. He felt pains oozing out of every parts of his body, the mosquitoes had had a great feast overnight as each of them had suckled on their blood with its proboscis,however Jason couldn't scratch the parts for his skin had been penetrated by countless thorns..

He gently picked up his baby brother and walked out trodding on the leaves, grasses and even thorns with his bare feet. Jason gently moved towards the completely burned house they had called their sojourn. As he moved, many thoughts flashed through his disturbed mind, would he meet his mother in the building, what If she's dead, what If she had been kidnapped? He quickly cast off the thoughts as he was becoming Delirious, he dawdle on and on along the thick forest..

Jason soon get to the building. strangely, he didn't look surprised, he appeared remarkably calmed for someone who had just lost his mother. Because he was too tired, he sat on a fallen tree and began to brood over his life,how he was going to survive his current ordeal, he knew his education had automatically been halted, he would not see his friends again nor fulfil his dream of becoming a medical doctor. He sat there for a long time in sober. Surprisingly, he wasn't hungry, his baby brother didn't cry too, he had been sleeping..

When evening approached, it dawned to him that his mother was gone, the dove she talked about had flown and wouldn't be returning, the sun had ceased shinning and the moon couldn't brighten up the earth again.. She had perhaps gone to somewhere without pains, a place of no hunger ;no worries. Jason cried anew for he knew that his mother had left them for a place of rest and peace without taking them along... He was now alone in the wicked world, he wept helplessly ;no father, no mother, no relatives, he was now an orphan. He took Solace in his baby brother, his new companion...

Jason stood up warily he murmured some prayers not for his mother but to his mother, he put his palms together and bowed his head several times, he had seen in movies where children bowed their heads after losing their parents as a sign of respect. He did that for he Knew that would be their last meeting, he had to let go of her so he could focus on Tony, he had been ordered to survive..

He bowed for the seventh time and said "till we meet again mother,please come back soon".. He picked his baby brother and drunkenly walked back to the hut...

1 Like

Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
Cont'd

Four months had gone since their mother left them, Jason had been striving hard to cater for his baby brother who had now begun to walk, he was now more careful as he knew he could loiter into the path of hungry wilds..
Feeding had been a daunting task for him,, he had gone several times without food to satisfy his brother, he had grown pale and thin. Some days, he had found some spoiled crumbs of yam and bread in some families' trash cans, he would peel off the greenish parts and feed them to his baby brother without steal or soup.other times, he would scavenge the forest for fruits and fallen nuts. He would dig the roots of plants and fed on them, many times he had suffered from stomach disorder as a result of poisonous and contaminated leaves and roots consumed,so severe that he would prayed for death but his brother would walk awkwardly towards him and said "Arson, shoyii" in an accent that was almost ambiguous to him. Jason would smiled back at his naive brother with joy and happiness, two year old Tony was his source of strength . He had become a jungle boy....

It was a bad Thursday morning, Jason was awaken by his brother's cry, he had been crying for a while. Jason rushed to him with fright. He touched his face and behold it was as hot as hell,a water kettle would have simmered in no time if placed on his body. He was also shivering violently, his eyes were so white that the dark iris were beginning to fade away. Jason remembered he had not eaten for two days, he needed to feed him immediately, the naive boy didn't know that the boy was very sick, he had been exposed to mosquitoes for more than a year, insects bit him every night, cold had tormented him and he had been poorly fed...

Jason thought of what to do, he was disorganized, he couldn't imagine losing Tony too, never, it's not going to happen he thought.. He would steal, Rob, kill, and even gladly give his life for him. He quickly dashed out of the hut, he thought of taking him along but he knew he would be slowed down..
As he ran briskly with no particular destination, he thought of what his baby brother needed "food and drugs" he concluded... He had no money but he didn't care for he knew he was going to commit larceny.
That day, he had been saved from the public lynch by Mr sextone, he had met Emanuella who never liked I'm, he had met his doom in the hand of those men who had strangled him.. The worst part was that he had been separated from his baby brother and now, he was not going to see his brother, Tony again..

3 Likes

Re: Mask Hunter by xaviercasmir(m): 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
cry;-(;-( so sad
Re: Mask Hunter by Toyin223(f): 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
Wicked World
Re: Mask Hunter by EvaJael(f): 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
My poor Jason. Where did men get such cruel hearts from? Ayarmboye,please and please let it be that Jason isn't dead and his baby brother too
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
Toyin223:
Wicked World
Hmmmmmm.... Even Im sad too
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 2:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
xaviercasmir:
cry;-(;-( so sad
brother please take heart Lolz.....
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
EvaJael:
My poor Jason. Where did men get such cruel hearts from? Ayarmboye,please and please let it be that Jason osn't dead and his baby brother too
Lolz...... I cant promise you that babe.... Perhaps u should keep that in prayers
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 2:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
Good pm everyone....... I hope u are having wonderful day
Re: Mask Hunter by EvaJael(f): 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
AyarmBoye:
Lolz...... I cant promise you that babe.... Perhaps u should keep that in prayers
Fasting sef. You're good dear. I don't know how you get this wonderful imagination but I envy it plenty
Re: Mask Hunter by xaviercasmir(m): 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
AyarmBoye:
brother please take heart Lolz.....
grin grin lol just fast forward all those tragic part.
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
EvaJael:

Fasting sef. You're good dear. I don't know how you get this wonderful imagination but I envy it plenty
thanks ma'am.... I'm honored
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 3:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
xaviercasmir:

grin grin lol just fast forward all those tragic part.
Lolz Oya epp me forward am...
Re: Mask Hunter by xaviercasmir(m): 5:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
Lol where is my remote. Keep it up bro
Re: Mask Hunter by Deji124(m): 6:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
What u mean jason is dead never,Hashtag#team bring back our jason and his brother,
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
Deji124:
What u mean jason is dead never,Hashtag#team bring back our jason and his brother,
Hmmmmm... No be me killed him o..... Nah fate
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
Plus don't enjoy the story alone... Make Una invite others biko
Re: Mask Hunter by samesquare(m): 6:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
Deji124:

Yes I think jason deserves that from his unknown friends wright?

Lets walk,protest and trend this
HASHTAG# Bring Back JASON and T(BBJnT)... What do u think Deji124?.....
Re: Mask Hunter by Deji124(m): 6:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
AyarmBoye:
Abeg wich kain fate abeg no lemme vex 4 u oh,
Re: Mask Hunter by samesquare(m): 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
AyarmBoye:

Oga park well
Which kind fate be that?
FATE!
Who choose the fate for him.
I beg re-wind n rewrite the boy destiny jOoooor....

1 Like

Re: Mask Hunter by samesquare(m): 7:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
AyarmBoye:

Oga park well
Which kind fate be that?
FATE nkwanu!
Who choose the fate for him
Re: Mask Hunter by samesquare(m): 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
Deji124:

Tell him oo
Mr D
Re: Mask Hunter by Toyin223(f): 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
Let Me Invited My Wonderful Friends Sister MarianneAde PamelB Queenitee SuretG Kimberlywest Shewrites Kimkaerdashain Chiomamee TiffanyJ Rachealtfst Ayoomodaddy Meneski Reereespace Shalomdee Lilyjoe567 Bibi294 Souloho19 Emperor380 Adesina12

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
samesquare:

Yes I think jason deserves that from his unknown friends wright?

Lets walk,protest and trend this
HASHTAG# Bring Back JASON and T(BBJnT)... What do u think Deji124?.....
hahaha... Niggas Dey vex o......
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
Deji124:
baba no vex o..... I'm just an imaginary writer
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 7:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
samesquare:

Oga park well
Which kind fate be that?
FATE nkwanu!
Who choose the fate for him
Lolz refine and rewrite destiny,,, Hmmmmmmmmmm.....
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
Toyin223:
Let Me Invited My Wonderful Friends Sister MarianneAde PamelB Queenitee SuretG Kimberlywest Shewrites Kimkaerdashain Chiomamee TiffanyJ Rachealtfst Ayoomodaddy Meneski Reereespace Shalomdee Lilyjoe567 Bibi294 Souloho19 Emperor380 Adesina12
thanks dear... U r sighted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

Birthmark / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss / Almost Paradise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.