Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:32 AM

Mask Hunter - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Mask Hunter (140739 Views)

Awaken: Divine Hunter / Behind The Mask - A Short Story / The Hunter - A Techno thriller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mask Hunter by Deji124(m): 7:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
samesquare:

Yes I think jason deserves that from his unknown friends wright?

Lets walk,protest and trend this
HASHTAG# Bring Back JASON and T(BBJnT)... What do u think Deji124?.....
Yes oh lets protest. Lemme call on some readers of dis story so that they would join me in protesting. Evajael,Wizsolzy Toyin223 Shalomdee Bonteanz, abeg ma u invite others,
Re: Mask Hunter by Toyin223(f): 7:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
Deji124:
Yes oh lets protest. Lemme call on some readers of dis story so that they would join me in protesting. Evajael,Wizsolzy Toyin223 Shalomdee Bonteanz, abeg ma u invite others,
Bring Back Jason Or I Will Bring Down Ur Head
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 7:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
Deji124:
Lolz..... I'm Sha holding the sword,, only me can wield it
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
Toyin223:
Hian.... And I think only men are wicked... But a woman is about to decapitate me
Re: Mask Hunter by patriciakase(f): 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
Chai.... :osee English,tnk God I go skul small ;Dm luving ds eniwies,kip it up
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 9:05pm On Jul 04, 2017
patriciakase:
Chai.... :osee English,tnk God I go skul small ;Dm luving ds eniwies,kip it up
I'm not understanding you o
Re: Mask Hunter by samesquare(m): 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
AyarmBoye:
Lolz..... I'm Sha holding the sword,, only me can wield it

Mr sword wielder you never hear say gun bullet is faster than sword.
No b child's play oo
Re: Mask Hunter by samesquare(m): 10:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
Toyin223:

Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!

Oh-eh Oh-eh Ooh-Eeh Oooh-Eeeeh
B.B.JnT................
Re: Mask Hunter by Ibunkun1(m): 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
Phew.This Is Terrible.
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 8:14am On Jul 05, 2017
samesquare:

Mr sword wielder you never hear say gun bullet is faster than sword.
No b child's play oo
perhaps you v not seen were jetli ducked millions of bullets with a sword? Hian
samesquare:

Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!
Oh-eh Oh-eh Ooh-Eeh Oooh-Eeeeh B.B.JnT................
Lolz..... Fear Dey catch me already
Ibunkun1:
Phew.This Is Terrible.
Welcome Ibunkun1
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 8:16am On Jul 05, 2017
Good morning house... I trust u all had a blissful night?

Update will be dropped shortly,, typing it..... I hope u won't gun me down when I drop the unbelievable.... Lolz

1 Like

Re: Mask Hunter by Tuhndhay(m): 9:06am On Jul 05, 2017
Evil world
Re: Mask Hunter by Toyin223(f): 9:16am On Jul 05, 2017
AyarmBoye:

Update will be dropped shortly,, typing it..... I hope u won't gun me down when I drop the unbelievable.... Lolz
AyarmBoye:

AM waitin For U
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 11:25am On Jul 05, 2017
Toyin223:
AM waitin For U
here you go... Thanks for you patience
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 11:25am On Jul 05, 2017
Tuhndhay:
Evil world
Hmmmmm... Yea the world is cruel
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 11:30am On Jul 05, 2017
Shalomdee, Deji124, wizsolzy, xaviercasmir, Benteazaa, EvaJael, donkelz, Ibunkun1, XCELsis, Toyin223, Samesquare, Tuhndhay, patriciakase,.... Eyaff landed o...

CHAPTER 19

Now the boy, Jason was being swept away by the fierce flood. The flood was so enormous that it possessed a great destructive power, many structures were unable to withstand the force of the water. Houses, trees, plants and simple machines were picked up and carried off. The flood eroded the soil, taking it from under a building's foundation, causing the buildings to crack and tumble..

While the body of Jason was carried off by the flood, much water entered his body through the available holes he had, eyes, ears, nostrils, mouth and even anus, causing his to bloat. His body had been excessively engorged with the water and now he was massively swollen ....

Jason, who had always been a Lanky boy had now become big and fat, not as a result of good food but excessive consumption of contaminated waters.. As the overflow water moved voraciously with great speed, so was Jason's body. His head hit the rocks, his clothes completely torn apart, his bones broken due to the moving force. Then the extremely improbable occurred...
Jason hit his chest against a rooted rock, just like a doctor Pounded his patient's chest at the point of death, Jason sprang to life. The force with which he hit his chest brought him from death, he had cheated death, he had contradicted the law of nature, although his breath was shallow and weak, he tried as hard to catch some oxygen... Jason was alive again.

The flood soon dumped him by the river bank, there wasn't any helper in the aftermath of the flooding, no search and rescue team. Whether he was to be laid to rest in the bank or in a coffin was of no concern to anyone had he been completely dead.. Strangely, there was no pain anymore, he had passed through that stage. The sensation now was that of having been inflated. Numbness, floating. As the first of his reflexive operations, blinking began to shut down. Jason's vision blurred... The aqueous humor that circulated between his cornea and lens was freezing repeatedly. Jason gazed back towards the blur of the river, now only a faint white form in the hazy moonlight, he starred out at the ocean waves in the distance, the wind howled all around him as he felt completely glacial..

It was then that Jason began hallucinating, however, in the final seconds before another unconsciousness, he didn't hallucinate rescue, he didn't hallucinate warm and comforting thoughts, his final delusion was a terrifying one. A leviathan was rising from the water beside the iceberg, breaching the surface with ominous hiss Iike some mythical sea monster, it came sleek, black and lethal, with water foaming around it. Jason forced himself to blink his eyes, his vision cleared slightly.
The beast was close, bumping up against the ice like huge shark butting a small boat. Massive, it towered before him, its skin shimmering and wet.

As the hazy image went black, all that was left were the sound, metal on metal. Teeth gnashing at the ice, coming closer, it was about to consume the boy before the vision went blank..
Soon, he hallucinated another scene not rescue Ofcourse but a rather frightening one. A woman emerged from the depth of the sea, it was the ghost of his mother. The ghost was a desolated figure, mournful and lonely on the rock,beckoning him in with her wistful song around the waves, the song she had sang with Jason at the night of her death. She was claded in a white overall garment, at first she was no more than a chill in the air, a shimmer of midst, diffuse, she whimpered like a lost soul, clutching on her head with her palms, her eyes brimming with silver tears that shine brightly in the moonlight... She looked at Jason with great passion and pity...

"Momma, I'm tired, I'm weak, I can't move on again" Jason murmured in a voice barely audible to himself...

The ghost looked at him again with compassion, sympathy and commisration, in an heavenly voice she replied
"Jason my son, don't be weak, don not be tired, be strong, grow strong and avenge my death. You are conqueror, you must stand up to be the leader you are".

Soon her body began to vanish, Jason cried anew, tears joined the water on his face as he said

"don't go Momma, don't leave me again".

Unfortunately, her figure had disappeared as Jason went into another state of complete unconsciousness.....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 11:31am On Jul 05, 2017
To be continued shortly
Re: Mask Hunter by Toyin223(f): 11:44am On Jul 05, 2017
Great 1
Re: Mask Hunter by Benteazaa(m): 12:25pm On Jul 05, 2017
OK. my RPG sitting by my side, you must give us five updates today if not i bomb your phone
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
Benteazaa:
OK. my RPG sitting by my side, you must give us five updates today if not i bomb your phone
Lolz.... Please don't do as u reach biko
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 12:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
Toyin223:
Great 1
thanks ma'am
Re: Mask Hunter by xaviercasmir(m): 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2017
Nice one. Now i am happy grin grin let the story begin!!!!!!!
Re: Mask Hunter by Matrycx(m): 12:47pm On Jul 05, 2017
OP u doin a great job. am in love wit ds work already. more ink to ur pen
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 3:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
xaviercasmir:
Nice one. Now i am happy grin grin let the story begin!!!!!!!
thank God you are happy now
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 3:28pm On Jul 05, 2017
Matrycx:
thank you
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 3:29pm On Jul 05, 2017
Matrycx:
thank you plus welcome to the house

1 Like

Re: Mask Hunter by Toyin223(f): 3:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
AyarmBoye:
PLS Come Nd Update OO
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
Toyin223:
PLS Come Nd Update OO
Toyin tomato � I promise to update by 7pm.....thanks
Re: Mask Hunter by Matrycx(m): 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2017
AyarmBoye:
welcome me wit an update
Re: Mask Hunter by AyarmBoye(m): 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2017
Matrycx:
welcome me wit an update
as ur lordship pleases

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

Birthmark / In Love With Her Pastor-episode 1 By Angelsss / Almost Paradise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.