Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me (59306 Views)

My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by driand(m): 9:47am On Jun 27, 2017
An ex- is the worst thing that can happen to any marriage!
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by miraclea: 9:49am On Jun 27, 2017
Single dad single dad single dad
How many times did I call you
This way you want to go oooo
Though sweet like honey eeey
But will surely bring you shame and disgrace
I advise you to end up like Joseph and not like Samson
To obey is better than sacrifice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by zonax(m): 9:50am On Jun 27, 2017
OP. You don't need an advice except you only want attention. You said she's married, even if she's the only lady you know, I suggest you cut her off completely. Never you try anything with a married woman because it will destroy not just you but your generations to come (let's forbid that).
I've had two of my ex's who are married try to lure me into such evil on separate occasion, I still don't regret cutting them off from my life.
Be wise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 27, 2017
Benita27:
Linus!. Why are your threads centred around girls/women disturbing you?. If one isn't disturbing with her countless nudes, another is for sex. Mtcheew!.
We know these attention seekers when we see them. Probably one lonely dude wanking out his little brain matter on his stained mattress.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by onimcee1(m): 9:51am On Jun 27, 2017
SingleDad:
She got married 2014 to her supposed beloved husband, but recently she has being all over my life.

She has always being my friend, and we once had friendly intimacy most times. But when she got married, I had to distance myself from her. Recently, she has being calling, and trying to fix a get together meeting between us.

The disturbance was so much, I had to create out sometime to see her. She told me that , her husband couldn't function properly and they have done various medical evaluations, and realized that she could not produce babies, because her husband had a medical problem.

I gave her my humble advice, and told her to hope on God for the right time.

Okay!. So she told me that, we should resume our friendly intimacy, just the way it use to be back in the days!. She said, deep inside her, she couldn't seek for a better person, if not me....

I rebuked the ideology instantly, but she kept on persisting that I should please consider her lonely request. She really needs to feel like a woman! cry

Good people, what should i do? . She is married, and i don't wish to have anything to do with her. But her constant plea is getting me provoked.

What are your suggestions?
Except you are under 18, you do not have to bring this to social media, no matter the disturbance from her.
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by hardbody: 9:54am On Jun 27, 2017
SingleDad:

I threatened to tell her mother, because we were that close, but she's not digging it. She still believe that, I would grant her so much leniency because she was/is my friend.

You are a single dad, do the needful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by ozimec(m): 9:55am On Jun 27, 2017
SingleDad:
She got married 2014 to her supposed beloved husband, but recently she has being all over my life.

She has always being my friend, and we once had friendly intimacy most times. But when she got married, I had to distance myself from her. Recently, she has being calling, and trying to fix a get together meeting between us.

The disturbance was so much, I had to create out sometime to see her. She told me that , her husband couldn't function properly and they have done various medical evaluations, and realized that she could not produce babies, because her husband had a medical problem.

Okay!. So she told me that, we should resume our friendly intimacy, just the way it use to be back in the days!. She said, deep inside her, she couldn't seek for a better person, if not me....

I rebuked the ideology instantly, but she kept on persisting that I should please consider her lonely request. She really needs to feel like a woman! cry

Good people, what should i do? . She is married, and i don't wish to have anything to do with her. But her constant plea is getting me provoked.

This question is irrelevant in the first place because, you already know the right thing you should do. Unless you're considering sleeping with a married woman. Remember what goes around comes around. Now, my advice Oga, Run as your leg can carry you and don't look back.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by techlorddsblog: 9:55am On Jun 27, 2017
Gofwane:
Tell her you are hiv positive angry

You get it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by decub: 9:57am On Jun 27, 2017
SingleDad:

The question here is a baby, tell her to adopt a child; who knows, that could change the situation!

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by THEGALADIMA(m): 9:58am On Jun 27, 2017
[Tell her husband keeee!!! Ewooo..dont even make such an error. The man would automatically believe you're already having sexual relations with his wife.quote author=Antina post=57869107]

Don't tell me u cannot make a decision of your own!! U don't need to disrespect her, tell her point blank, if she doesn't leave u alone you may consider telling her husband.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Gofwane(m): 9:59am On Jun 27, 2017
techlorddsblog:

You get it
cool yes boss
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by AuroraB(f): 9:59am On Jun 27, 2017
Oh wow!!! Just wow! A married woman's hitting on a Nler!
What a wow undecided
I'd definitely sleep well tonight, knowing this angry
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by jaychubi: 9:59am On Jun 27, 2017
SingleDad:

U r digging ur grave if u are thinking of giving in to her request
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Adebowale89(m): 10:00am On Jun 27, 2017
op, her husband cannot perform, so na only your own epon dey active

put her in your sister shoes, would u be happy she sleep with another man outside her marriage. what's bad is bad

there are sth, u dnt need to ask public opinion you're not a baby I think?

my own understanding of sex go beyond fun/pleasure but affectionate. if u like open your bumbum and psy widely, if I don't have feelings for u, my body won't move.

I just hope guys could build their self control, those that has weak control are making ladies to shine on guys these days
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by no1madman(m): 10:00am On Jun 27, 2017
Told her to forget about sex and move on . . .
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by swing4real(m): 10:01am On Jun 27, 2017
You are encouraging her by keeping in touch with her. You probably likes the attention. Why don't you delete and block her number. Ignore her calls and text?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Tamarapetty(f): 10:02am On Jun 27, 2017
report to her husband

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by gabe: 10:03am On Jun 27, 2017
See this guy. Talk true. You are feeling like doing charity work...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by unikprince(m): 10:03am On Jun 27, 2017
You've read, heard and seen advises given to people in your situation. learn from them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Jadeng: 10:04am On Jun 27, 2017
Tell her to go do IVF with her hubby!
How will you feel if someone does same with your beloved wife
Remember life will always give back what you sow in greater measure; and The fruit is bigger than the seed sown.

My candid advice; run for your life! Block her number, expand the relationship; never see her alone!
Stop seeing her.
Am sure you must have seen videos people getting stuck when cheating their spouses... don't know if you have decided to be next.
Don't deceive yourself that you can handle it; you won't; so run!!
The good book says " stolen water is sweet but your mouth will be filled with gravel afterwards"

I will leave you with what Proverbs 7 says about your situation:

"My son, keep my words
and store up my commands within you.
2 Keep my commands and you will live;
guard my teachings as the apple of your eye.
3 Bind them on your fingers;
write them on the tablet of your heart.
4 Say to wisdom, “You are my sister,”
and to insight, “You are my relative.”
5 They will keep you from the adulterous woman,
from the wayward woman with her seductive words.
6 At the window of my house
I looked down through the lattice.
7 I saw among the simple,
I noticed among the young men,
a youth who had no sense.
8 He was going down the street near her corner,
walking along in the direction of her house
9 at twilight, as the day was fading,
as the dark of night set in.
10 Then out came a woman to meet him,
dressed like a prostitute and with crafty intent.
11 (She is unruly and defiant,
her feet never stay at home;
12 now in the street, now in the squares,
at every corner she lurks.)
13 She took hold of him and kissed him
and with a brazen face she said:
14 “Today I fulfilled my vows,
and I have food from my fellowship offering at home.
15 So I came out to meet you;
I looked for you and have found you!
16 I have covered my bed
with colored linens from Egypt.
17 I have perfumed my bed
with myrrh, aloes and cinnamon.
18 Come, let’s drink deeply of love till morning;
let’s enjoy ourselves with love!
19 My husband is not at home;
he has gone on a long journey.
20 He took his purse filled with money
and will not be home till full moon.”
21 With persuasive words she led him astray;
she seduced him with her smooth talk.
22 All at once he followed her
like an ox going to the slaughter,
like a deer[a] stepping into a noose[b]
23 till an arrow pierces his liver,
like a bird darting into a snare,
little knowing it will cost him his life.
24 Now then, my sons, listen to me;
pay attention to what I say.
25 Do not let your heart turn to her ways
or stray into her paths.
26 Many are the victims she has brought down;
her slain are a mighty throng.
27 Her house is a highway to the grave,
leading down to the chambers of death."

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by hisMrs(f): 10:06am On Jun 27, 2017
SingleDad:
I gave her mid serious warning in order not to disrespect her, but she is not really hearing me out.
I would advice u run for your life o. cut all contacts with her, if u are familiar with her family, report her to her mum or her sister so they will talk sense to her head. she's only depressed and making irrational decisions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 27, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

What's with my ring? Thats a vintage one ooo.. its been 8yrs ago when i bought that one in Greece wink

And Which Big brother u mean btw grin?

grin

I like the ring, can you send one down to naija for me?
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by haske7(f): 10:08am On Jun 27, 2017
My advice to you is to sleep with her once u are ready to use your destiny to play bet naija abi naira bet.... iranu!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Alariwo2: 10:09am On Jun 27, 2017
Someone you should have blocked instantly.. If she wants to feel like a woman, let her divorce her husband and look for LAWMA to carry her trash..

Her likes plenty for Nairaland (no jokes), looking for fvckboys to sleep with. Very selfish and greedy lots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by dljbd1(m): 10:09am On Jun 27, 2017
please read Proverbs 6:34 then make your decision
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 27, 2017
SingleDad:

This is clearly a fabricated story to seek attention and drive traffic. Folks, who is gonna pay for this? cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by gidjah(m): 10:10am On Jun 27, 2017
all of those condemning and 're condemning this lady, I pray non of you get into this kind of daisy n tempting situation, it can be really messy .I have met so many women with this home troubles, the devil has sat on many homes knowing they are the pillars God's plan is centered upon.you hear them say ; the man is not fun loving, he is a womanizer, he can't function well on bed, I have lost my love for him bla bla bla..,.., the men too ain't found wanting in the blame game; my woman is dirty, she has lost weight, she nags too much, she has Now transferred the love unto her kids..., bla bla bla!!! the game is two-sided , na so the world dey now, only the heavens can help our homes now,else, there wont be any church for Christ to meet when He comes back o!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by slap1(m): 10:11am On Jun 27, 2017
You don't need advice. You'll still do the one on your mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by sukkot: 10:11am On Jun 27, 2017
this how you will invite spirits and demons and destruction in your life just because of 5 minutes of sex with another mans wife .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 27, 2017
sonofLuci:

grin

I like the ring, can you send one down to naija for me?

What u gonna do with the ring? grin that ring has no special power sha... cheesy
Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by alexmakaay(m): 10:19am On Jun 27, 2017
SingleDad:

My brother, I had a similar encounter.. but I did not give her the chance to see me before I traveled.

She is an enemy with a friendly smile,, ignore the smile and treat her like an enemy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me by Godblessaplus1(m): 10:19am On Jun 27, 2017
I don't care digging married woman.. gone are d days I am holy. All dis married men are so bad, all dey do is to use money to deceive all dis yong girls just to dig dem embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? / A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol / Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.