Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,979 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? (51209 Views)

What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? / Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by DonroxyII: 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
clive2u:

*cough* do u really have to tell him d story?
me sef dey wonder ooo, Na marketing stunt .... if d guy dey lie now, Na so d girl go enter am !!
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by holatin(m): 1:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
Apexcutie:
ada is no longer a girl
hahahaha, so no more crazy gene in you
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by holatin(m): 1:31pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hadeehart101:
I agree. But that was then, not anymore...
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by holatin(m): 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2017
Apexcutie:
old tins are past away
me old kee, I be new untouched and unpacked ooo
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Jhamzy(m): 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
nkemdi89:

I know, but not bragging, I can sacrifice my life for someone else happiness and existence, even my immediate family knows I can do anything for them. I don't even know when I do it until it's over.
You sound so daring and adventurous. Dont mind knowing you.. . cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Teeminjin(f): 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2017
cyborg123:

'We', at Nairaland headquarters like where this is going. wink
lol. where is it going o?
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by multicolored(f): 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
sisisioge:

Chai! This kinda sheet really happens. I don't know why we make our lives decisions with huge considerations for the people in our lives...especially our partners even when undeserving. It is well jare...I know you will do it again grin Its in our design.
Lolz..... my eyes don clear now o o. E no fit happen again even if na my husband sef.
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by SEEDORF441(m): 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2017
Love is blind.
I went out with my girlfriend and she insisted i should give her my jersey which i was wearing, i said wen will get home i will do that. she used woman tricks.
but because of love i gave it to her, i went home wearing singlet.

The following day i saw her wit one guy which she even got confidence to introduced the guy as her boyfriend to me, the funniest part the guy was wearing my jersey. The guy wan form bruce lee,
As a wicked fellow i make sure d guy landed for f.m.c

6 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
cyborg123:

'We', at Nairaland headquarters like where this is going. wink
I am astonished. I wasn't looking forward to getting the attention of those at Nairaland headquarters. Wait a min is that even a thing
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
Teeminjin:

he's still probably out there with his yeye girlfriend. Titilayo is my name.
Hmm... Would u like to be my friend?
Please...
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by DonroxyII: 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2017
Horlahmah:
Flash back, five years ago. I fell in love with a school, she just failed ssce woefully. I supported her financially, morally, academically and everything to ensure she resit and passed. And yes she made it, the crazy thing, i would be having exam in my school (higher institution) l, yet i would be busy with her exams, took her to and fro, before going for mine.
The crazier, i passed through a lot of risk till she gained admission. I neglected my group of friends so as to have time for her. I redeployed (nysc) so as to stay close) so lots of crazy things cos of silly. Fast forwarf late last year. She was to resume for her hnd. She said, she needed to be more focused. She was no longer in love, she needed a free life, becuase she has to hustle. She went and no longer come back.

I no go mumu like this anymore. I will never risk a drop of my sweat on any love again.
Eiya kpele .....
Girls ain't meant to be worshipped !!! .... I have never had gory experience but I have watched a lot of movies to know what betrayal is all about !!!
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by cyborg123(m): 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2017
Teeminjin:

lol. where is it going o?
grin
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by cyborg123(m): 5:46pm On Jun 29, 2017
kelvinrhs:

I am astonished. I wasn't looking forward to getting the attention of those at Nairaland headquarters. Wait a min is that even a thing
Of course, it is at Ota, Ogun state. Though, I was just kidding.
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Teeminjin(f): 6:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
kelvinrhs:
Hmm... Would u like to be my friend? Please...
I'm replying you so you're my friend. mind using a profile picture?
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Obiomon: 2:04am On Jun 30, 2017
SEEDORF441:
Love is blind.
I went out with my girlfriend and she insisted i should give her my jersey which i was wearing, i said wen will get home i will do that. she used woman tricks.
but because of love i gave it to her, i went home wearing singlet.

The following day i saw her wit one guy which she even got confidence to introduced the guy as her boyfriend to me, the funniest part the guy was wearing my jersey. The guy wan form bruce lee,
As a wicked fellow i make sure d guy landed for f.m.c
LMAO, Aiya! Na the money u de give still land for the guy pocket. Well, if u no first no, now u do tongue
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Obiomon: 2:05am On Jun 30, 2017
Teeminjin:

No! tongue

Don't worry his way more cuter than your bf tongue
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Obiomon: 2:08am On Jun 30, 2017
Horlahmah:
Flash back, five years ago. I fell in love with a school, she just failed ssce woefully. I supported her financially, morally, academically and everything to ensure she resit and passed. And yes she made it, the crazy thing, i would be having exam in my school (higher institution) l, yet i would be busy with her exams, took her to and fro, before going for mine.
The crazier, i passed through a lot of risk till she gained admission. I neglected my group of friends so as to have time for her. I redeployed (nysc) so as to stay close) so lots of crazy things cos of silly. Fast forwarf late last year. She was to resume for her hnd. She said, she needed to be more focused. She was no longer in love, she needed a free life, becuase she has to hustle. She went and no longer come back.

I no go mumu like this anymore. I will never risk a drop of my sweat on any love again.
lol this one weak me! sad she will be back, just watch and relax
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 3:24am On Jun 30, 2017
Yewandequeen:
ah gbese.... Abegi gimme her address. Make I help you wire her better beating ..lol

Who needs to be wired for good beating?
The more matured lady or...?
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Yewandequeen(f): 6:50am On Jun 30, 2017
obadizena:

Who needs to be wired for good beating?
The more matured lady or...?
Hehe no be me talk am oooooo.
You can look for trouble ehn.
Well on a second thought I think the guy is meant to be tied to a barrel and lashed with 40strokes of the cane for his brain to reset back to default settings or what do u feel?
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by SEEDORF441(m): 7:23am On Jun 30, 2017
Obiomon:
LMAO, Aiya! Na the money u de give still land for the guy pocket. Well, if u no first no, now u do tongue
lol u nail it, i tink so.
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Teeminjin(f): 7:32am On Jun 30, 2017
Obiomon:
No! tongue
Don't worry his way more cuter than your bf tongue
like you've seen him before. plus you nairaland boys ���
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 30, 2017
all the text I sent her is the most craziest I've ever done....I regret everything... my apologies without being wrong, begging for her love....everything
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 30, 2017
sadall the text I sent her is the most craziest I've ever done....I regret everything... my apologies without being wrong, begging for her love....everything
sadall the text I sent her is the most craziest I've ever done....I regret everything... my apologies without being wrong, begging for her love....everything

1 Like

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by mrLhanray(m): 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2017
saaedlee:
I had just 300k in my account;home and abroad. One Sunday, I went to pick my girl for church from their house only to see her carrying water in her head, stood there n made calls so a borehole can be drilled the next day. Ended up spending all the money (300k)the next day for the drilling, tank stand and tank. 2 days later, my car engine knocked n she broke up with me.

tough
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by isyourboy(m): 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
though I was pretty not well that particular night, was having malaria and ws told to rest, she called me and I told her not to come, she then surprised me by coming,, told the bitch I'm not feeling fine and that she should just sleep and not trouble me,, she later force me to Bleep her... the following morning after she left, I reported at the hospital because I was feeling too weak
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2017
Teeminjin:

Thank u for ur kind words, but I would consider using a profile picture probably in the next 20 years. I am not a celeb or an influential person or a son of an influential person. I don't just want my non good looking face shining here on a public forum.
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2017
cyborg123:
Of course, it is at Ota, Ogun state. Though, I was just kidding.
And I guess u live at ota ogun state
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by mrLhanray(m): 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
xtenxive:
I write mine with all regret,
Supported her with funds to go for her Masters in Aberdeen, she left and we suddenly started having issues on everything.
Today she's dating someone else and I look at my Mum and cry inside of me coz I've never given my Mum such amount of money my entire life.
It's been a learning point, but I'm moving on

money spent on women aside from family is not an investment. things we do for love bro. deep
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by cyborg123(m): 5:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
kelvinrhs:

And I guess u live at ota ogun state
No, I don't.

I should probably mind my business, but do 'we' detect a hint of low self esteem in your previous post to 'our' potential wife or was it sarcasm?
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by mrLhanray(m): 5:20pm On Jun 30, 2017
nkemdi89:
I have put my life and career on the line for love, nothing new, I don't even care if they don't reciprocate, cos I know I can do it for anyone and I don't mind doing it over and over again.

will you come do it over again with me. smiley
nkemdi89:
I have put my life and career on the line for love, nothing new, I don't even care if they don't reciprocate, cos I know I can do it for anyone and I don't mind doing it over and over again.

will you come do it over again with me.
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Obiomon: 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2017
SEEDORF441:
lol u nail it, i tink so.
grin hihihi gurls matter eh, even for heaven dem go still de drag the cutest angel grin
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Obiomon: 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
Teeminjin:

like you've seen him before. plus you nairaland boys ���
hey young lady! angry what's up with em nairaland boys? Abi one of them break ur heart? grin lemme not mention him sha tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Meet Esther Bamiloye, 55-Year-Old Virgin Bride In Osun State (Photo) / Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) / Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.