Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? (51203 Views)

What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? / Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by trojan84(m): 12:28am On Jul 03, 2017
Teeminjin:

we can talk here too. it's okay.
Girls can b annoying sha, I was actually enjoying the vibe between you two. why spoil it under hard to get whatsoever?
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 03, 2017
preccy69:
suicide attempt, twice
And now you hate men?
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 12:50am On Jul 03, 2017
Back then when we still dey hustle for café.. I saw this very pretty chic in a shop in the same building as d café so I started gisting her she was going to take a passport photograph for her int passport n I am familiar with d man who owns the place so we e got there n she couldn't take d passport cos a white shirt was required,meanwhile I was wearing white T-shirt on Blue Jeans. I gladly took it off for her. Walked her home. Couple of days I called but d number was off..then I checked on her like 2 weeks later. Her dad told me she has moved to the states.. I was like dammit..
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Obiomon: 12:50am On Jul 03, 2017
angryif I bite ur nose eh
preccy69:
nvm
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by preccy69(f): 7:24am On Jul 03, 2017
ItsTheBachelor:

And now you hate men?
YES
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by preccy69(f): 7:25am On Jul 03, 2017
Obiomon:
angryif I bite ur nose eh
ok
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Obiomon: 8:17am On Jul 03, 2017
preccy69:
ok
BTW this one wine is taking a selfie with you so, I need some tongue
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by preccy69(f): 8:20am On Jul 03, 2017
Obiomon:
BTW this one wine is taking a selfie with you so, I need some tongue
ok then
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 03, 2017
preccy69:
ok then
baby girl u beauriful oo..but y you hate boys la
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by preccy69(f): 8:43am On Jul 03, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
baby girl u beauriful oo..but y you hate boys la
long story
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 03, 2017
preccy69:
long story
ok na,the lord is your muscle
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by preccy69(f): 8:56am On Jul 03, 2017
legitimatefrank1:
ok na,the lord is your muscle
amen
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 03, 2017
warripekin:
I met this girl back in the day. Everything checked out right with her and I believed I had finally found my lost rib. It started with debt, she claimed she was owing a woman 150k and that the woman was on her neck ,so she pleaded with me to help her pay and without hesitation I wired the money to her. A week later she she posted different hair types on my wassap wall and their prices with the cheapest at 80k. when I asked her what the post meant she said she urgently needs to fix her hair and that she needs like 200k . I objected at first but she started this emotional blackmail thing by saying; Don't u want ur baby to look nice? so after much pressure I wired 180k to her to go get a new set of weavon. A week later,I noticed if I don't call her she won't call me or when she calls we may end up quarrelling. A day came she brought up this idea of starting up a small business so that she won't be asking me money all the time and when I inquired about the business she gave me a bill of 600k. I told her u don't expect me to wire 600k to u just like that. I asked her to explain what the business is all about and if I'm convinced I will give her the money. Then she came up with one story like that about gas supply and the profitability level. After much argument back and forth, I gave her the 600k. Barely a week later she came up with a story about how her ex saw her at the bus stop and collected her phone from her and that she should come to his house and collect her phone . From the direction she was going I knew she wanted me to buy a new phone for her and when I asked what phone do u need to buy she said iPhone 4. Then ipone4 was being sold at about 120k for a new one so without baiting an eye lead, I went into zenith bank and transferred 130k to her . Two weeks later, during easter we were meant to spend the easter together but somehow she just found one excuse to be away from me . when I call her, she wouldn't take my calls but send message later that she will call me which she would never do. A week after easter, she sent me text one night around 1130 pm that she lost her phone I bought like two weeks earlier. In the morning of the following day she called more than twenty times before I finally picked her calls and she was crying on phone ,apologising to me . I asked her to come see me at my office and within 30 minutes she was already troubling my secretary. When we met, I took her to shoprite where I got her a brown new iPhone 5 that was just launched in Nigeria. Well to cut the long short, after I blew over 1.5 million naira on her within a span of 3 months she told me to my face she doesn't love me . I said ok and let her go.
Bros 200k for hair? Haba your own Mugu weak me. Were you jazzed?

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by MissJoy29(f): 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2017
warripekin:
I met this girl back in the day. Everything checked out right with her and I believed I had finally found my lost rib. It started with debt, she claimed she was owing a woman 150k and that the woman was on her neck ,so she pleaded with me to help her pay and without hesitation I wired the money to her. A week later she she posted different hair types on my wassap wall and their prices with the cheapest at 80k. when I asked her what the post meant she said she urgently needs to fix her hair and that she needs like 200k . I objected at first but she started this emotional blackmail thing by saying; Don't u want ur baby to look nice? so after much pressure I wired 180k to her to go get a new set of weavon. A week later,I noticed if I don't call her she won't call me or when she calls we may end up quarrelling. A day came she brought up this idea of starting up a small business so that she won't be asking me money all the time and when I inquired about the business she gave me a bill of 600k. I told her u don't expect me to wire 600k to u just like that. I asked her to explain what the business is all about and if I'm convinced I will give her the money. Then she came up with one story like that about gas supply and the profitability level. After much argument back and forth, I gave her the 600k. Barely a week later she came up with a story about how her ex saw her at the bus stop and collected her phone from her and that she should come to his house and collect her phone . From the direction she was going I knew she wanted me to buy a new phone for her and when I asked what phone do u need to buy she said iPhone 4. Then ipone4 was being sold at about 120k for a new one so without baiting an eye lead, I went into zenith bank and transferred 130k to her . Two weeks later, during easter we were meant to spend the easter together but somehow she just found one excuse to be away from me . when I call her, she wouldn't take my calls but send message later that she will call me which she would never do. A week after easter, she sent me text one night around 1130 pm that she lost her phone I bought like two weeks earlier. In the morning of the following day she called more than twenty times before I finally picked her calls and she was crying on phone ,apologising to me . I asked her to come see me at my office and within 30 minutes she was already troubling my secretary. When we met, I took her to shoprite where I got her a brown new iPhone 5 that was just launched in Nigeria. Well to cut the long short, after I blew over 1.5 million naira on her within a span of 3 months she told me to my face she doesn't love me . I said ok and let her go.

wow!!!!!!!!. If this is a true life story,then I'm scared. How heartless can a human being be to do this? How 'hungry' are we ladies to constantly clamour for a higher number on the greedy, utterly selfish & cruelty scale. What happened to telling the guy you are not interested in the first place? Must he be led on cos of money?
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by MissJoy29(f): 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
xtenxive:
I write mine with all regret,
Supported her with funds to go for her Masters in Aberdeen, she left and we suddenly started having issues on everything.
Today she's dating someone else and I look at my Mum and cry inside of me coz I've never given my Mum such amount of money my entire life.
It's been a learning point, but I'm moving on

sorry about that. So far as you are alive, you still have the opportunity to make it up to your mum..it's one of those things we do for love

1 Like

Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by monkytail(m): 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
Well I just read from beginning to end today in some few minutes,please my fellow lovers of LOVE STORIES, How many likes for me cheesy.

The craziest thing I have done is..... I don't even have any
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
preccy69:
YES

Ok.

The two times you tried killing yourself why did you refrain?
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Teeminjin(f): 7:03pm On Jul 03, 2017
trojan84:

Girls can b annoying sha, I was actually enjoying the vibe between you two. why spoil it under hard to get whatsoever?

lol I'm not forming hard to get. I haven't seen his picture.
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by warripekin(m): 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
I survived by letting her go. Difficult at first but I had to let her be. strange enough her best friend who knew about us started positioning her self. But I wasn't cut out for anything related to her. A few months later I met my sweetheart. Then she came back begging and pleading but it was late.

savvyChuks:

I didn't wanna comment but this one is making me go emotional.
sir how did you survive after that
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by preccy69(f): 11:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
ItsTheBachelor:

Ok.

The two times you tried killing yourself why did you refrain?
it didn't kill me
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 03, 2017
Maryclaire1
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 04, 2017
preccy69:
it didn't kill me

Obviously.

I'm just curious as to why your two attempts on your life failed.

Don't take this wrongly please. My reason for inquiring is genuine.
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by preccy69(f): 12:06am On Jul 04, 2017
ItsTheBachelor:

Obviously.
I'm just curious as to why your two attempts on your life failed.
Don't take this wrongly please. My reason for inquiring is genuine.
it didn't work nd I don't knw y
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 04, 2017
preccy69:
it didn't work nd I don't knw y
Ok.
Dude most have really hurt you so bad for you to go that far.
Is that enough to shut others out?
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by joff2(m): 12:24am On Jul 04, 2017
megrimor:
I think op is homophobic

Huh? Im confused! Homophobia is the fear of" homosexuality" what does that have to do with anything?

Haven't really done much but I once work up 3:51Am to text her How I felt about her, she loved it when she saw the next morning. Wish I could say it all ended well cry
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by joff2(m): 12:28am On Jul 04, 2017
Haven't really done much but I once work up 3:51Am to text her How I felt about her, she loved it when she saw the next morning. Wish I could say it all ended well cry
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by trojan84(m): 12:40am On Jul 04, 2017
Kathmandu:
This is the story that takes the medal for heartbreak
say your own
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by trojan84(m): 12:56am On Jul 04, 2017
Teeminjin:

oh I get it be. maybe u should suggest another way other than nl
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by trojan84(m): 12:56am On Jul 04, 2017
Teeminjin:

oh I get it nw. maybe u should suggest another way other than nl
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by kehinde1365(m): 1:49am On Jul 04, 2017
Well the craziest thing I did for love

should I call it the craziest, yes the craziest

Answered my ex lady in the exam hall , I was kicked out by the invigilator

And when I went out of the hall, it dawned on me that my head needs serious washing in the river

when result came, I had E, she had B....my head wan scatter shocked grin
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by preccy69(f): 8:23am On Jul 04, 2017
ItsTheBachelor:

Ok.

Dude most have really hurt you so bad for you to go that far.

Is that enough to shut others out?
can u hear urselfr u seriously asking me if its enuf??I would have been long dead nd buried,wot oda reason so I need to hate y'all wot??
Re: What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? by Teeminjin(f): 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
trojan84:
oh I get it nw. maybe u should suggest another way other than nl
Facebook maybe.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) / Meet Esther Bamiloye, 55-Year-Old Virgin Bride In Osun State (Photo) / Lady Searching For Husband Pictured In The Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.