Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. (68171 Views)

Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion / Lady Tells Her Mother She Is Pregnant, Did Abortion. Watch Her Mum's Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by megareal: 11:49pm On Jun 29, 2017
Your calculation is way off. As someone already said, pregnancy is calculated from the first day of the last menstrual period which gives it an extra two weeks really. Scan may not be too accurate. That's why it's good for husbands to be acquainted with some aspects of a woman's pregnancy.

Truly, your wife said the exact same thing I would say to my husband if he doubted my fidelity. It's a promise she will keep to make your life miserable when the test comes out positive. Trust is already broken ,so go ahead by carrying out a DNA test after the baby is born. For your sanity and the baby's sake, just do it.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by TheeDetective: 11:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
Forget all the saying that the child looks like me or behaves like me etc and all the other analysis you gave below. Once you have doubts about the paternity of a child, it's only a DNA TEST that can confirm that a child belongs to the father and I will still advice that the DNA TEST SHOULD be done.
Franky826:
wink

lol bro relax till the baby is born. even though stories cannot be same but...

exactly same thing happened to my eldest brother and his wife. though he doubted the paternity of the child due to the timing of the pregnancy relative to when they had intimacy. bro nothing added up.
he doubted till he let my mum privy on the matter. as oldie with experience mum told him to relax. August 4th 2 years ago baby boy show.

1. Boy had a mismatch on his hairline in same position exactly like my brother grin

2. Boy didn't start talking on time exactly like my brother grin

3. boy snores in same pattern exactly like my brother grin

Now when you ask my brother if he needs to do a DNA test he will even slap you join grin

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Toks2008(m): 11:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
eyinjuege:
Play along, and wait for the next 8months. Don't even mention it again
After delivery, just go to a center where they do DNA tests, and find out what you need to bring to do one. They may give you a swab, to scrape or rub on the inside of the cheek of your baby.
Collect it, and do that when you're alone with the baby.
Take sample back to the lab and do your test.
If the baby is yours, congrats. If its not yours, its still congrats. Do what you have to do/ your heart tells you to do.
Meanwhile, make sure you're also fertile before you make a decision on what to do if the baby isn't yours.

Nah DNA test you use mouth call like that!

It's over 100k to do it and the guy said he is financially strained.

Op it's so unfortunate that you have to bear the cost of cos this matter get k leg.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by AuroraB(f): 11:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
Thewrath:
Just to clearify,Ask her why in the chat did she say she can't wait to visit him?

Secondly she is now married,man and woman cannot just be friends,talk less of best friend to a married woman,that is what they say to always eat their cake and still have it!

Any woman that has more than one sexual partner,can never know who is responsible for her pregnancy!

Women!!!
cheesy I'm in stitches reading your first line grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by chinedusamson(m): 11:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
MemphisRaynes:
Hi, please I need honest and mature contribution on this matter. I love my wife so much, and I don't want to have a failed marriage, not so early.

My marriage is only 18months old. This is my wife's first Pregnancy, but I am having serious concerns about the paternity of the baby.

I trust(ed) my wife with all my heart and soul. She was away on a Job training for 6 months. The training finished on May 19th and we made love same day. She told me she last saw her period in May 16th so we both assumed she was in her safe period by May 19th before we made love. Actually we didn't want pregnancy or a baby yet because we are strained by resources for now.

My wife started complaining of strong tummy pain, plus her period hadn't shown up by June 12, so we went for a Pregnancy test and she was confirmed Pregnant. In fact the Lab attendant told me she is very pregnant. Days after I went through her chat while she was asleep and came across her chat with some guy, the chat was very suspicious. Actually the said guy is a Gynecologist, so she had told him she was Pregnant immediately after the test so as to get medical advice. In this chat the guy called my wife "luv", "dearie", talked about she visiting him, and my wife's response was to play along. At some point she even said she can't wait to visit the guy. The height of it was when the guy asked "how is our baby doing?"

I could not control my emotions after reading their chat, so I confronted my wife. She claim the guy was her best friend, that they met at her training. Actually she has always freely spoken to the guy via phone in my presence before this event so I had no suspicions until I read their chat. We quarrelled and she cried and cried swearing that she has never been with any man but me. She said she was heart broken I am doubting the paternity of her Pregnancy.

On June 26th, we were at the hospital for ultrasound scan and medical check up. The Ultra sound scan report says the pregnancy was 7weeks and 6days on June 26th. Now remember we first met on May 19th after about 6 months, also remember May 19th was three days after her period ended, she was supposed to be in her safe period. Now Let's assume she conceived on May 19th, between May 19th and June 26th is not upto 7weeks and 6days. Again I confronted her with these facts and she's been very emotional, she threatened that we must do paternity test after the baby is born to prove me wrong, she also warned that she will make my life hell after that test for doubting her faithfulness to me.

Please I don't know what to do next, my doubt is not fading because the numbers and events don't add up, I need useful suggestions please. Kindly note that I trust and love my wife, a part of me believes the baby is mine, its the maths that don't add up, and her chat with her Gynecologist best friend that keeps fueling my doubt. What is the best way to handle my situation?

Bro she's threatening u just to confuse you n ur fact s. I'll advice you to stand on you position as a man, that DNA test/paternity most hold. It's best knowing the truth no matter the cost.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by AuroraB(f): 11:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
Bro, as much as her story is dubious, there is NO point in doubting her until you have the paternity test... And if you have money, you can have that test BEFORE the baby is born.

The safest of these tests ( yes there are many) is called non-invasive prenatal paternity test NIPP, and it's the safest and most accurate one.

Btw since you said she used to talk to her "best friend" in your presence, did she indeed called him these pet names that were on the chat next to you?! And if she had her period on the 16th of May then there was still no need for concern on June 12.

Oh and what was the reply of the gyno when she told him she was pregnant?!
The Gynecologist knew she was pregnant already sad

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by SycophanticGoat: 11:59pm On Jun 29, 2017
Angelyna:
Hi Mr, firstly I think you don't love or trust your wife a bit,
actually you thought you did... A marriage of just 18months? I fear your home will have enough ups and downs. See go and write today's day down, you will be sorry you ever doubted your wife, if I were the wife, I swear I'll make life miserable for you after the confirmation of the paternity... Some of you men are still boys but you jump into marriage. Fine! You saw your wife chat with another guy but to me it doesn't call for doubting the paternity. Those people advising you to chase her out, they're still mama's boy so what advice can they give.... In short I'm vexing right now... Enough said sha... You guys still have a long way to go and more work to do

Abeg go sit down one place.. If I should go by your useless logic then I'll say his wife doesn't love him simply because she was flirting with another man. If you like, be calling every man you meet love, boo and sugar cane after you've tied the knot. Don't forget to tease your male friends that you can't wait to be in their arms and that you will be birthing their child.

Also, ensure you do all these convo through whatsapp and never delete them. Let's see if there's any reasonable husband that will put up with such a razz and careless attitude.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 30, 2017
MemphisRaynes:
Hi, please I need honest and mature contribution on this matter. I love my wife so much, and I don't want to have a failed marriage, not so early.

My marriage is only 18months old. This is my wife's first Pregnancy, but I am having serious concerns about the paternity of the baby.

I trust(ed) my wife with all my heart and soul. She was away on a Job training for 6 months. The training finished on May 19th and we made love same day. She told me she last saw her period in May 16th so we both assumed she was in her safe period by May 19th before we made love. Actually we didn't want pregnancy or a baby yet because we are strained by resources for now.

My wife started complaining of strong tummy pain, plus her period hadn't shown up by June 12, so we went for a Pregnancy test and she was confirmed Pregnant. In fact the Lab attendant told me she is very pregnant. Days after I went through her chat while she was asleep and came across her chat with some guy, the chat was very suspicious. Actually the said guy is a Gynecologist, so she had told him she was Pregnant immediately after the test so as to get medical advice. In this chat the guy called my wife "luv", "dearie", talked about she visiting him, and my wife's response was to play along. At some point she even said she can't wait to visit the guy. The height of it was when the guy asked "how is our baby doing?"

I could not control my emotions after reading their chat, so I confronted my wife. She claim the guy was her best friend, that they met at her training. Actually she has always freely spoken to the guy via phone in my presence before this event so I had no suspicions until I read their chat. We quarrelled and she cried and cried swearing that she has never been with any man but me. She said she was heart broken I am doubting the paternity of her Pregnancy.

On June 26th, we were at the hospital for ultrasound scan and medical check up. The Ultra sound scan report says the pregnancy was 7weeks and 6days on June 26th. Now remember we first met on May 19th after about 6 months, also remember May 19th was three days after her period ended, she was supposed to be in her safe period. Now Let's assume she conceived on May 19th, between May 19th and June 26th is not upto 7weeks and 6days. Again I confronted her with these facts and she's been very emotional, she threatened that we must do paternity test after the baby is born to prove me wrong, she also warned that she will make my life hell after that test for doubting her faithfulness to me.

Please I don't know what to do next, my doubt is not fading because the numbers and events don't add up, I need useful suggestions please. Kindly note that I trust and love my wife, a part of me believes the baby is mine, its the maths that don't add up, and her chat with her Gynecologist best friend that keeps fueling my doubt. What is the best way to handle my situation?

Do you need my honest advice? Be matured about this. All you have is suspicion and if she is smart, you will never find any evidence any more. NEVER ACT on mere suspicion in marriage bro. So you don't ruin your marriage and regret it for life.

Emotionally, you wife is more smart and she is way smarter than you. Lets assume without conceding that you are absolutely correct by your calculation, she cheated, and the baby is not yours. You have lost your advantage by acting on mere suspicion without more and she has successfully used it against you via emotional treat and blackmail. And now you are neither here nor there. You are confused as confuse can be.

Also don't also forget the tiny, winy , little , probability that you are the father and she is speaking the truth. Example, i am so free with my female friends that i address them as sugarpie, love, honeypie, etc. and they equally respond by saying how is our wife doing my husband. And now they ask her hope you are taking care of our husband.

My wife was always suspicious at first until she got to find out we are just a bunch of friends that respect , care and understand each other without more.They were the same persons God used to stop me from being promiscuous. I used to be a nigga bro!

Your wife might just being having that kinda relationship with this friend of hers. Don't forget the scanning machine is human made and there is that probability that its results are not 100% guaranteed, i mean they are susceptible to errors and you are being unnecessarily paranoid. Would you lose your marriage over that?

The worse thing to do to a wife is accuse her of infertility especially when she is innocent and she has done nothing but love you with her all, including her unclothedness that no man has seen but you, at least not after you became husband and wife. It forever changes things Bro!. You don't wanna experience that hell. Even the devil is scared when a woman's genuine love becomes hate. As her love is to the extreme, so is her hate.

Now this is my opinion . Go to her, apologize to her , show you are truely sorry and try to make her forget all you have said and don even if it means spoiling her a little.

Please be sincere about it, so she wont see through your intentions and please never talk about it ever again. Lemme speak some pidgin make you understand the follow well.
If monkey smart, to catch am you go use the monkey smartness play on am. That way she will never see it coming especially if you want it alive.

Na eye 9 months far. like play e don reach. Bro dey collect pension ooo and enjoy the marriage wella for this 9 months atleast you deserve the very best and she deserves a parting gift. By all means, conceal your true intentions i repeat.
After 9 months, do a DNA test privately without her knowledge. It can be arranged if you know what to do. Now you have your real evidence. If she she guilty , you will be 100% certain when you confront her . Real evidence speaks for them selves bro. they dont need explanation. Them nor dey theif for market hide am for back. Na error . Then you can now take actions as the man that your her.

And if it turns out your were just being paranoid and wrong, you forgive yourself and move on. Either way, its a happy ending for you.

Just side advise. Like i first yarn, your woman smart pass monkey/tortoise , any one you chose. If you push am or do gra gra, she go make the pikin fall if really say the pikin nor be your own and your lose your evidence. she keeps her marriage and moves on.

Desperate times fit require desperate measure . I just dey yarn am and nor forget say chance dey say the pikin na your own too.
So chill and use the head wen God give you. cos if pikin fall, you will never know the truth and she go still change am for you, continue the korukere waka, upgrade am self and dey more careful while you go jus dey suffer like job for bible.

Wisdom is profitable to direct bro. And there was a reason Bros J. for that parable say make him padi men allow those weed grow with the wheat. Na wisdom, make we for nor hear how e happen?

Na my own mind be that.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by crisisexpert321(m): 12:08am On Jun 30, 2017
Nothing like coincidence. Remain calm and do DNA test. Real men don't talk much
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by jfizle247(m): 12:09am On Jun 30, 2017
naturalwaves:

Your suspision is most likely right. Forget about all the acting rubbish. That's how most of them do. Some will even cry that you will almost apologise but na lie in most cases. So, don't listen to those saying relax bla bla bla.
Being a tech guy, I once spoofed a lady's MAC address and was following her up and getting all messages just so I know her well before putting my hands in fire. If you see what I saw, the devil himself will be shocked. After I confronted her in a subtle way, she kept on acting for me. More evidences , more acting....all those regular baby, I cannot believe you don't trust me bul.sshhit. Until I reeled out the undiluted chats. They are only sorry when caught.

The truth is that you married a flirt who does not have regard for the institution called marriage. Why would she call some other dude such sweet names when she has a husband. Some women are just heartless. How would she feel when you receive calls from females and call them " my love" , "sweet heart" etc. What is she going to see a gyna for? Just for a 7 week old baby? He even had the guts to say.....how is our baby doing. SMH.

The baby may turn out yours but your wife deserves no respect for disrespecting your marriage. Feel free to give out your numbers too and chat, call freely with females while calling them sweet names in her presence. Maybe she will come back to her senses.

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by sexy74(m): 12:09am On Jun 30, 2017
MemphisRaynes:

My brother dont be deceived by her emotions or threat still go ahead with the paternity test and do cap it with a DNA test.
You would be surprised that she might come up an information to you that she lost the pregnancy.
Please dont be fooled.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by wadetaw202: 12:09am On Jun 30, 2017
MemphisRaynes:
Dude. Please do not call my wife that. If you got no help to offer, then just read and learn.

Guy, wake up. Someone is asking your supposed wife "how is our baby doing." That should tell you they did something behind you. Yes, your wife bleeped the gynecologist.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Johnsown1(m): 12:09am On Jun 30, 2017
I think you have to apologized to your wife for doubting her sincerity towards you and try as much as you can to make sure she forgives u.

The maths or calculstions may fail u bro,
I suggest u wait until the next 7 to 8 months for her delivery then u can check for paternity test,
Once u start having fight or disunity in your family that's your downfall, cos she cooks and sleep with u, the devil might tempt her,
So just wait till she delivers
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Sllime: 12:11am On Jun 30, 2017
Just for the record...when you are married, u only have 1, i mean just 1 bestfriend.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Makapedia: 12:12am On Jun 30, 2017
Great and Nice Nollywood Script (Wait till she put Out)
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Aadeyinka(m): 12:24am On Jun 30, 2017
MemphisRaynes:

God will help u but for benefits of doubt, try raise money do DNA to ascertain fact bcoz nursing baby till graduation not easy, make one idiot no come then say he want claim the ur grown up child after ur sweat training him to the fullest with the mind that he is urs and unfortunately not may be DNA not favour u, do it earlier ,not after 30years, delay is dangerous, my advice
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Shroud: 12:26am On Jun 30, 2017
MemphisRaynes:

Let me begin by telling you never to stop insisting on paternity test. Don't be fooled by the tears and emotions. They come easily to women, both good girls and hoes alike.

Let me also tell you that most fist children--infact more than 50% of them are children of paternal fraud! Yes.

I will also tell you that most women are more sexually vulnerable in a new environment as may be applicable when your wife went for her 6 months course or something.

Treat her kind now for her health's sake and that of the baby. After it is born , do your paternity test!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by phatnpretty(f): 12:27am On Jun 30, 2017
warrah:

Biko explain, how is pregnancy date counted from the last day of the peroiod
pregnancy date is counted from the last day of the period. op the pregnancy is yours, don't give yourself high blood pressure, tell your wife that you are not comfortable with whatever relationship she has with the gynaecologist.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Nancy2016: 12:30am On Jun 30, 2017
imexg:
my bro,if you are not certain then clear the road and again....i mean go and abort it and put again

Is that how life is meaningless to you?
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Nobody: 12:32am On Jun 30, 2017
The Op is just so olodo. All the noise you've made now solves nothing. All you should have done is secretly do a DNA test for the baby when he or she has been born. DNA tests dont lie. To do DNA test all u need is small strand of hair or ear wax or urine. O tan. I have the feeling that the baby is actually yours.
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by TheeDetective: 12:32am On Jun 30, 2017
At bold are you kidding me? undecided A husband sees his wife's flirtatious chats with another man that is not her husband and this is what you have to say? If this were your husband and you saw a flirtatious chat that he was having with another female and he was asking her "How is our baby doing" as well as calling her other sweet names would you sit down and fold your hands and say it is nothing? undecided The double standards displayed by some women on this thread is astonishing.
Angelyna:
actually you thought you did... A marriage of just 18months? I fear your home will have enough ups and downs. See go and write today's day down, you will be sorry you ever doubted your wife, if I were the wife, I swear I'll make life miserable for you after the confirmation of the paternity... Some of you men are still boys but you jump into marriage. Fine! You saw your wife chat with another guy but to me it doesn't call for doubting the paternity. Those people advising you to chase her out, they're still mama's boy so what advice can they give.... In short I'm vexing right now... Enough said sha... You guys still have a long way to go and more work to do

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by ConcernedNL: 12:41am On Jun 30, 2017
So painful what men are going through these days. With these women, it just feels like being a playboy Is the safer bet sometimes.

Anyway OP, a woman will lie to your face and blackmail you over it. Even if the child is not urs she will make you feel bad about it, it will end up being ur fault anyway. Just start planning a life without her just in case...
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by chronique(m): 12:41am On Jun 30, 2017
Don't know what some of you are smoking but God knows I'd personally do DNA test for all of my kids whether or not I trust my wife or not. Experience and other people's stories, has given me wisdom. The reality of things is that, we live in an era where it is becoming more and more difficult to trust people completely cos we have done that in the past and have been played for a fool. You only know your heart; you can't be sure of what the next person can do. People talk so much about loving God and at the end of the day, they do something contrary... For those shouting DNA is expensive, listen up : a 100k plus isn't anything as compared to knowing if a child is yours. Yeah, the op acted too quickly without getting enough info and the woman in question, could turn things upside down if she's smart. Next time, when you suspect a person, don't be in a hurry to open your mouth. Bid your time to gather more information so there would be no escape route when you want to confront the person. Truly, women hate being caught cheating and if you're not smart and do not have enough evidence, they'd make you feel like you're the bad person and at the end of the day, you'd start feeling guilty, forgetting that you're the one who should be angry...

My advice to you is to wait till the baby is born and do a DNA test for your child. Whatever the result is, you can take it up from there. God knows I'd never put up with a cheating wife even if she cries blood and her voice brings back her ancestors. I don't want anybody to come and complicate my life, and make me restless and suspicious everyday of my life. I can't go and give myself hbp because of anybody.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by luminouz(m): 12:45am On Jun 30, 2017
Franky826:
wink

lol bro relax till the baby is born. even though stories cannot be same but...

exactly same thing happened to my eldest brother and his wife. though he doubted the paternity of the child due to the timing of the pregnancy relative to when they had intimacy. bro nothing added up.
he doubted till he let my mum privy on the matter. as oldie with experience mum told him to relax. August 4th 2 years ago baby boy show.

1. Boy had a mismatch on his hairline in same position exactly like my brother grin

2. Boy didn't start talking on time exactly like my brother grin

3. boy snores in same pattern exactly like my brother grin

Now when you ask my brother if he needs to do a DNA test he will even slap you join grin

Really n to u all these are proofs
So ur bro didn't do DNA test in short?
Y don't u look for moles on skin,facial resemblance n d likes....u rely on snoring patterns
Won ti get BOBO yi sha!
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by ConcernedNL: 12:45am On Jun 30, 2017
Angelyna:

So what should he think/do when he finds his wife flirting with another man. What would u advice your married brother to do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by diva90: 12:52am On Jun 30, 2017
Heartbreaking but at this point, only thing you can do is wait for the child to be born and then do a DNA test. I pray and hope that it is your baby. Good luck
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 30, 2017
Your wife has used your head to collect exchange shocked
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by mrkings84(m): 12:58am On Jun 30, 2017
Email.. sorry..... Am a single so I don't interfere into married people affairs......
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Fourwinds: 1:02am On Jun 30, 2017
jokepearl:
1st, pregnancy date is counted from the day of your last period not the day you conceived.

So if your wife period started May 12th, then she is almost 7weeks pregnant.

2nd, Scan uses the size of the baby at a time to predict the age, this may change and vary everytime a scan done. Also big babies appear older with a scan.

So relax
to be sincere with all these nonsense going on...I cannt trust a woman again
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 30, 2017
Op. Baby MIGHT be yours o, but she is very silly for having 'intimate' chats with another man in this trying period of yours. She is not being honest and faithful. If you trust her so much, safe period is safe period. Women sha!

I screen grabbed this, please go through it, pregnancy likely to be yours.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 30, 2017
Walahi! You can not know until DNA
Re: My Wife Is Pregnant, I Don't Know If Its With My Baby. by demefa(m): 1:06am On Jun 30, 2017
Terrence15115:
First of all, you do not come to a forum like this to seek answers to such a delicate situation. The most fragile period of marriage is usually the first couple of years and getting yourself exposed to differing opinions will only make matters worse.
In my opinion, There is nothing wrong with the use of 'luv', 'dearie' and óur baby'. A lot of people use it, moreso when they are relating to people they are close with.
That being said, if you have any doubts, you can patiently wait for the process to reach a finale to determine the paternity of the baby. Till then, it is only natural you guys will have some friction. If you want to sustain your marriage till then, it is imperative you take on a little bit more patience and do not become overly vindictive. Remember, if you went to a law court as of now, you will not win. No evidence whatsoever.
You can speak with someone elderly about it just to get a more matured opinion.
Till the baby is born, try and keep calm and continue like all is normal. Difficult but doable. Good luck
Na ur type go call monkey luv or ur dog cuz it's closed to u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Shikini Money: Smart Tvs✔️ & Soundbars ✔️ / A Giant Snake In My Roof. I Need A Snake Charmer To Remove It / Lady Features Her Dead Husband In Her Nude Maternity Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.