Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana (30722 Views)

NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North / In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana / The Niger Delta Will Be The Most Developed If Nigeria Splits. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by Kyase(m): 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
Gravas:
You are great.
thank you bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by PDJT: 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nowenuse:

You are very ignorant for this silly comment.
Who are the middlebelt muslims if i may ask?

The middlebelt is not divided based on religion, because there are muslims and christians among most tribes of the middlebelt.

Igala christians and muslims for instance are the same people with the same cultures, language and one traditional ruler! How on earth do you want to divide them by religion? Most families and villages have both muslims and christians.

Take your religious division to Zamfara or Katsina state. Middlebelt tribes do not need it!

-I think the war of where Middle-belt belong will really be fierce and bloody. Not to say the years of violence there hasn't being.

-The best each Nation/Tribe can do is to start a vigorous campaign to distinguish themselves and position itself for the eventuality. This "We're Middle-belters" is lazy, crowded and definitely doesn't hold water.

-Without the above, The Fulani caliphate will continue to do what they do best, enslaving your people. Remember they had the highest concentration of Slaves in the world even before Europeans got into the groove, and most of those Slaves were from the tribes in current day Northern Nigeria.

-The minority Tribes in the North ran Nigeria from mid 60s to late 70s, Gowon's kitchen cabinet known then as "Oxford Tribe" attests to this, but whatever they achieved the Fulani caliphate took the glory and ran away with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by Kagarko(m): 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
Paperwhite:
You won't be talking this poo if you belong there like us.The agitation is across the land and not only the middle belt.No thanks to the anti-humanity stance of the most bigoted man we ever had as a president.The end of Nigeria is at hand.Better back of and find where you belong.

You and Jerry Gana are on your own. I understand where both of you are coming from. Remember that middle belt has been cursed by Sardauna.

No any Muslim from the North Central will align himself with Gana. Because in this so called Middle Belt Muslims are the Majority and cannot but stay with Arewa (ie Nigeria).

Jerry Gana run away from his home town and take a refuge in Jos. Christians are the majority in only Plateau and Benue state of the so called region. Nasarawa, Niger, Kwara, Kogi and FCT are Muslim majority States they decides what happened and happened not.

If Gana doesn't want Arewa He should please go to SS or SE.

God bless Nigeria (Arewa) and Nigerians (Hausawa).

Amin.
Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by Roski1(m): 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Don't mind him, he is merely begging for relevance; having already backed the wrong party (PDP) and the wrong faction (Markafi) and lost; he is now seeking for another platform he can ride to politically re-launch himself.
In any case. the core north is not afraid of division; anyone knows his father's house and can waka alone when the time comes.
Besides, the Kaduna Declaration was by a coalition of northern youths, including the so called Middle Belt - he must obviously be out of touch with the youths of they were representing .
By the time plateau, Benue, southern Kebbi, Taraba, southern kaduna(Gurara), kogi, southern Borno, parts of nassarawa, adamawa, southern Baluchi and Gombe become properly organized as middle belt, the few states in the north will understand that no region has the power to oppress anyone. How I wish we can return to regional system of government so that the middle belt can fend for itself from its resources as well as other regions. Too bad for what will remain of the north. Maybe wuna go sell ur cows pay salaries.

5 Likes

Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by BusyBizzyBoss(m): 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
Paperwhite:
Thanks brother man.We're on it.Better to be a hungry free man than a well fed slave.
Your quote is at brotherly. Fake is fake. When the foundation is bad, what can the righteous do?? No b our fault...
Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by slivertongue: 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
post=58067787:

Gana said, “They think when it comes to
break-up, we will go along with the North. We
have already told them that if they allow this
country to break up, we are not going with the
North. We are staying where we are. So, just
take notice.
Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by Nowenuse: 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2017
fiizznation:
Ignorant talk. I'm very sure you a NC Christian. And I ask again, who made you folks the spokespersons of a very complicated secular region called the north central? Do you share the same opinion with a Muslim from the north central? The muslims that made up the majority of the folks in north central aligned themselves with the north itself. And you don't see them creating silly forums to call themselves one ridiculous name. The last election should have told your d**k skull were the north central stands. Buhari won in all the states there.

I don't even have any problem with the very few of you from the north central that always want to divide the north central along religious line(e.g is what this clown called jerry is saying), but I will continue to ask you, who made you very few folks in the minority the SPOKESPERSONS of a very porous north central region?

Like i said earlier, there are more hausa/fulani in the north central than any other ethnic group. So where do you keep them in your ridiculous 'middlebelt' nonsense?

Hausa man, take your religious campaign to Zamfara or Katsina state, we do not do religious divisions in the middlebelt.

Middlebelt muslims and christians are one! We speak the same languages, share the same cultures, villages and traditional rulers!

The Andoma of Doma is the traditional ruler to both Alago muslims and christians in nasarawa state.

The Attah of Igala is ruler to both Igala muslims and christians in Kogi state. Likewise most groups in the middlebelt.

I repeat, take your religious campaign and division to Hausa land where religious extremism thrives, we in the middlebelt are not part of religious divisions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by Nowenuse: 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
Kagarko:

You and Jerry Gana are on your own. I understand where both of you are coming from. Remember that middle belt has been cursed by Sardauna.

No any Muslim from the North Central will align himself with Gana. Because in this so called Middle Belt Muslims are the Majority and cannot but stay with Arewa (ie Nigeria).

Jerry Gana run away from his home town and take a refuge in Jos. Christians are the majority in only Plateau and Benue state of the so called region. Nasarawa, Niger, Kwara, Kogi and FCT are Muslim majority States they decides what happened and happened not.

Amin.

Hausa man, take your religious campaign to Zamfara or Katsina state, we do not do religious divisions in the middlebelt.

Middlebelt muslims and christians are one! We speak the same languages, share the same cultures, villages and traditional rulers!

The Andoma of Doma is the traditional ruler to both Alago muslims and christians in nasarawa state.

The Attah of Igala is ruler to both Igala muslims and christians in Kogi state. Likewise most groups in the middlebelt.

I repeat, take your religious campaign and division to Hausa land where religious extremism thrives, we in the middlebelt are not part of religious divisions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by Nowenuse: 4:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
PDJT:

-I think the war of where Middle-belt belong will really be fierce and bloody. Not to say the years of violence there hasn't being.

-The best each Nation/Tribe can do is to start a vigorous campaign to distinguish themselves and position itself for the eventuality. This "We're Middle-belters" is lazy, crowded and definitely doesn't hold water.

-Without the above, The Fulani caliphate will continue to do what they do best, enslaving your people. Remember they had the highest concentration of Slaves in the world even before Europeans got into the groove, and most of those Slaves where from the tribes in current day Northern Nigeria.

-The minority Tribes in the North ran Nigeria from mid 60s to late 70s, Gowon's kitchen cabinet known then as "Oxford Tribe" attests to this, but whatever they achieved the Fulani caliphate took the glory and ran away with it.

Very soon, the world will start hearing from us. The scales of slavery is gradually falling from the eyes of the youths.
If the overall middlebelt identity doesn't work, then we will form something else.

At the end of the day, northern minorities must have our own unique identity. Enough of this Arewa nonsense.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by fiizznation: 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
Kagarko:

Amin.
ka barsu kawai su yi ta shirmansu cheesy cheesy
Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by Nowenuse: 4:11pm On Jul 03, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Yes, Arewa means north in Hausa - read and get educated.

Yes arewa means north in hausa, so it should be restricted to Hausa land!

Idomas, Igalas, Ebiras, Tivs, Eggon, Beroms, Gbagyis, Bassa, Jukuns, Ngas, Kataf, Nupes and all of us are no longer interested in your Arewa. How hard is this for your coconut hausa head to take?

The middlebelt tribes now want to take their destinies in their own hands.
Hausas and fulanis should speak for hausa n fulani land alone! Period!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by Gravas(m): 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nowenuse:

Very soon, the world will start hearing from us. The scales of slavery is gradually falling from the eyes of the youths.
If the overall middlebelt identity doesn't work, then we will form something else.

At the end of the day, northern minorities must have our own unique identity. Enough of this Arewa nonsense.

This is what we hv bn telling them since morning when this thread was created. But they are finding it extremely difficult to accept. But this is the reality. The game has changed. All we are saying is we don't want again.

2 Likes

Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2017
Good morning to Jerry Gana and co.

Baba Gowon has been sleep since 1870 grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by belzabull(f): 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2017
^^ cheesy

Gravas:
@Belzabull.
It wl serve u good if u take time and visit my post history. I don't like people quoting me and talking anyhow. As a learned person, i always try to demonstrate some level of civility and wisdom in my posts. Kindly check my post and try to decipher my position on national issues.
please can you quote the uncivil statement in my comment?
Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by Odingo1: 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
Any person from Middle Belt that will say that they want to be together with Arewa is mad, na genocide is waiting for his people,Gowon and Jarry Gana have abandoned their villages and ran away to Jos, I pity all this south south people that is saying that they want to stay in Nigeria,na Odi massacre na hm Ariwa people backed by the west na hm dey go use kill all them all and displace the remaining ones into Cameroon or Biafra, Niger Delta republic cant work because the ethnic minorities in South South cant come together to form a country.Ijaw, Bini, Istekiri,Urhobo,south Igbo cant be in same country,na south sudan be that one

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by princessayesha(f): 6:15pm On Jul 03, 2017
Who is begging middle belt to join north grin
Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by akigbemaru: 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2017
Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by Mujtahida: 6:57pm On Jul 03, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

So says ignorant you: note, there had never been any legally known entity such as the Middle Belt in the history of Nigeria - ignorance is a disease; try and get some education before you join issues with ppl far above your level; but since you said so, then try to explain why are their governors, their youths and others are full members and participants in the Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF)? - anyway, when the push comes to the shove; they know where they belong.
What does it take to make any entity legal? For non human entities to become juristic (recognised by law) all that is needed for it is for it to be registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission as an association with Trustees. And you think that a man of Jerry Gana's stature will form a forum like this and not have it registered under part C of the Companies and Allied Matters Act Cap c20 LFN 2004.
Are you aware that as far back as Pre indepence era there was a political party called United Middle Belt Congress (UMBC) that was formed by JS Tarka and Solomon Lar to press for the political aspirations of the minorities in the middle belt?
Do we have Igbos in the North too. Cos all this kind of talk coming from you reminds me of Igbos and the South South minorities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by Mujtahida: 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
lofty900:
ur right but the average yoruba man prefer to align with hausa instead of igbo
Abeg before you make such statements go and study Nigeria's political history at least just from 1950-2015 and then come let's discuss.

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by Mujtahida: 7:12pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nowenuse:

What is Arewa forum? What is the meaning of Arewa in Igala, Ebira, Idoma, Tiv, Nupe, Berom or Gbagyi languages?

Fulanis are settlers all over the middlebelt just as Igbos are settlers in kano state.

Stop being a unity beggar and stick to your Hausa-fulani land alone!
Semper fi. Hold the forte. Thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by Mujtahida: 7:30pm On Jul 03, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Pls apply common sense to what you just wrote and explain to me since when does a party translate being a legitimate region or sub-region of the country? - you could say the same for the Niger Delta since there
are equally ppl identifying themselves as Niger Deltans; yet in reality it remains a mere geographical reference or expression without legal backing; same as the Middle Belt.
Ohhhhhhhhhh stop this your posturing. I dare you to show me where any of the so called geo political regions exist as a matter of law in any of our existing body of laws . They are all - to use your fine phrase - mere geographic reference. Alex Ekwueme it was who propounded the principle of the six geopolitical zones in Nigeria during the 1994 Constitutional Conference convened by Abacha. Among the political parties only PDP entrenched it in its constitution. PDP constitution is not Nigerian Law.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by Mujtahida: 7:47pm On Jul 03, 2017
PDJT:

-Without the above, The Fulani caliphate will continue to do what they do best, enslaving your people. Remember they had the highest concentration of Slaves in the world even before Europeans got into the groove, and most of those Slaves where from the tribes in current day Northern Nigeria.

Read your second paragraph and see if it makes sense. Its pure recipe for disaster. You don't know the ancient history of the middle belt people. Resist the temptation to foist your own vision on us.

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by PDJT: 7:51pm On Jul 03, 2017
Mujtahida:

Read your second paragraph and see if it makes sense. Its pure recipe for disaster. You don't know the ancient history of the middle belt people. Resist the temptation to foist your own vision on us.

-Hush! What do you mean?
Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:56pm On Jul 03, 2017
Nowenuse:

Yes arewa means north in hausa, so it should be restricted to Hausa land!

Idomas, Igalas, Ebiras, Tivs, Eggon, Beroms, Gbagyis, Bassa, Jukuns, Ngas, Kataf, Nupes and all of us are no longer interested in your Arewa. How hard is this for your coconut hausa head to take?

The middlebelt tribes now want to take their destinies in their own hands.
Hausas and fulanis should speak for hausa n fulani land alone! Period!

You must be walking around with your brain in your pocket; so get this straight.

The Northern Region a.k.a. north or Arewa was a legally backed geographical entity, which included the lands inhabited by all the tribes you mentioned; while the so called middle belt never was and still isn't but continues to remain a mere geographical expression, a concept yet to be actualised - much like Biafra.

Presently, your representatives; governors, youth leaders etc are full members and participants in the ACF; likewise the Kaduna Declaration issued by a coalition of Arewa youths was comprised of and involved the full participation of your own representatives - incidentally whose involvement or participation in the coalition have so not been disowned by any individual or group from the so called middle belt.

The likes of Gerry Gana (a mere been) are nothing more than wasted political jobbers angling for prominence and relevance on the basis of cheap ethnic and religious sentiment, who represent a mere minority rather than from the majority of political heavy weights of significance - very much like Kanu/IPOB's quest for Biafra is representing a growing vocal minority rather than the silent majority of Igbos and political heavy weights of the SE.

Finally, much in the same vein with the Arewa declaration; be rest assured that core northerners are not unity beggars and remain resolute in leaving the door opened to any co-traveller wishing to walk out of the union at any time; therefore if you guys elect to leave; by all means feel free to also take the hike along with the Igbos.
Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2017
Roski1:

By the time plateau, Benue, southern Kebbi, Taraba, southern kaduna(Gurara), kogi, southern Borno, parts of nassarawa, adamawa, southern Baluchi and Gombe become properly organized as middle belt, the few states in the north will understand that no region has the power to oppress anyone. How I wish we can return to regional system of government so that the middle belt can fend for itself from its resources as well as other regions. Too bad for what will remain of the north. Maybe wuna go sell ur cows pay salaries.

As already mentioned, the core north is not afraid of a break up nor will it succumb to cheap blackmail from any section; therefore who ever feels the need to dissociate is free to go - very much like we are willing to allow the Igbos go.

BTW, should the country revert to regionalism; then you ppl will all be part of north as you used to be, because the middle belt never existed except theoretically - so you better understand what you are praying for.
Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2017
Mujtahida:

Ohhhhhhhhhh stop this your posturing. I dare you to show me where any of the so called geo political regions exist as a matter of law in any of our existing body of laws . They are all - to use your fine phrase - mere geographic reference. Alex Ekwueme it was who propounded the principle of the six geopolitical zones in Nigeria during the 1994 Constitutional Conference convened by Abacha. Among the political parties only PDP entrenched it in its constitution. PDP constitution is not Nigerian Law.

This is how some of you fail JAMB and ignorantly blame the village witch doctor.

Kindly show me where in my posts I may have even remotely made reference to any of the geopolitical zones let alone legitimised them?

On the other hand, your obvious shortcoming only succeeded in further upholding my position - meanwhile pls note that comprehension is a basic requirement in effective communication, better do something about yours; because you are clearly having difficulty comprehending my posts.

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
Mujtahida:

What does it take to make any entity legal? For non human entities to become juristic (recognised by law) all that is needed for it is for it to be registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission as an association with Trustees. And you think that a man of Jerry Gana's stature will form a forum like this and not have it registered under part C of the Companies and Allied Matters Act Cap c20 LFN 2004.
Are you aware that as far back as Pre indepence era there was a political party called United Middle Belt Congress (UMBC) that was formed by JS Tarka and Solomon Lar to press for the political aspirations of the minorities in the middle belt?
Do we have Igbos in the North too. Cos all this kind of talk coming from you reminds me of Igbos and the South South minorities.

Yet another one who must have also failed JAMB.

Pls go back to my post and note how I tried (obviously in vain) to draw attention to the fact that a political party and a geopolitical land mass are not and cannot be the same.

In the 1st Republic the country was made up of legally backed geopolitical subdivisions of the regions and provinces; while today's equivalent are the states and local governments - the middle belt was never and still isn't anyone of them, pls get this straight.

It is sheer stupidity and ignorance to therefore equate any of the above, which draw their legality from the constitution, with a mere party or even an association register-able under an ordinary government agency - kindly know what you are talking about before embarrassing yourself in public.
Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by poseidon12: 1:24am On Jul 04, 2017
Tell them, Prof. Gana. The core North needs to be put in it's place. They have taken other regions for a ride for too long. There has to be mutual respect and equity. They have to understand that if Nigeria splits, the core North will be in trouble; no more access to Niger Delta oil, no more Middle Belt to use as they please, no more easy money. That is why they should not be in the business of making trouble.

1 Like

Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by Nowenuse: 9:32am On Jul 04, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

You must be walking around with your brain in your pocket; so get this straight.

The Northern Region a.k.a. north or Arewa was a legally backed geographical entity, which included the lands inhabited by all the tribes you mentioned; while the so called middle belt never was and still isn't but continues to remain a mere geographical expression, a concept yet to be actualised - much like Biafra.

Presently, your representatives; governors, youth leaders etc are full members and participants in the ACF; likewise the Kaduna Declaration issued by a coalition of Arewa youths was comprised of and involved the full participation of your own representatives - incidentally whose involvement or participation in the coalition have so not been disowned by any individual or group from the so called middle belt.

The likes of Gerry Gana (a mere been) are nothing more than wasted political jobbers angling for prominence and relevance on the basis of cheap ethnic and religious sentiment, who represent a mere minority rather than from the majority of political heavy weights of significance - very much like Kanu/IPOB's quest for Biafra is representing a growing vocal minority rather than the silent majority of Igbos and political heavy weights of the SE.

Finally, much in the same vein with the Arewa declaration; be rest assured that core northerners are not unity beggars and remain resolute in leaving the door opened to any co-traveller wishing to walk out of the union at any time; therefore if you guys elect to leave; by all means feel free to also take the hike along with the Igbos.

Yes, the northern region is a legal entity but Arewa is not a legal entity, it is a figment and coinage of Hausa-fulanis.

The Southern region is also a legal entity, but that doesn't make all Southerners one people or speak with one voice. Yorubas, Igbos and Niger-deltans all answer their own fathers name and speak for only themselves!

Igbos speak for Igbos, Yorubas speak for yorubas and Niger-deltans speak for only Niger-deltans.
So, henceforth, Hausa-fulanis should start speaking for themselves alone.

Middlebelters can be legally part of the northern region but it is not compulsory for us to answer the same father's name with Hausa-fulanis. We must not speak with one voice. We must not belong to the same socio-cultural organizations.

Very soon, we the youths of the middlebelt will protest against our elders and governors associationg with any Arewa group! However, those who still want to join are free, but we will let them know that they are speaking for themselves alone! And not the people of the middlebelt!

3 Likes

Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by Nowenuse: 9:40am On Jul 04, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Yet another one who must have also failed JAMB.

Pls go back to my post and note how I tried (obviously in vain) to draw attention to the fact that a political party and a geopolitical land mass are not and cannot be the same.

In the 1st Republic the country was made up of legally backed geopolitical subdivisions of the regions and provinces; while today's equivalent are the states and local governments - the middle belt was never and still isn't anyone of them, pls get this straight.

It is sheer stupidity and ignorance to therefore equate any of the above, which draw their legality from the constitution, with a mere party or even an association register-able under an ordinary government agency - kindly know what you are talking about before embarrassing yourself in public.

Outdated abokii, we are no longer in the 1st republic or colonial period. A northern Nigerian federating government has died!
We now have only our states as federating units and the people of any groups of states are free to identify themselves however they please!

All Southerners are Southerners by political classification, but the Biafra (Igbo identity), Oduduwa (yoruba identity) and Niger-delta (South-south minorities identity) remains unique.
Everyone must know where his father's compound begins and ends when it comes to socio-cultural identification.

Stop being a unity beggar! Are you hausa-fulanis cursed parasites who cannot survive without parasitizing others? Why can't you be concerned about the affairs of Hausa and fulani land alone?

2 Likes

Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by Nowenuse: 9:49am On Jul 04, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

As already mentioned, the core north is not afraid of a break up nor will it succumb to cheap blackmail from any section; therefore who ever feels the need to dissociate is free to go - very much like we are willing to allow the Igbos go.

BTW, should the country revert to regionalism; then you ppl will all be part of north as you used to be, because the middle belt never existed except theoretically - so you better understand what you are prayer.

See this ignoramus!

Do you think 2017 is 1960 or colonial era where minorities had no say?

No devil is strong enough to put the middlebelters back to a regional system of government together with Hausa-fulanis. God forbid, the kind of protests and crisis that will ensue, Kaduna 2001 crisis will be child's play.

2 Likes

Re: Middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits – Jerry Gana by Nowenuse: 9:50am On Jul 04, 2017
Mujtahida:

Semper fi. Hold the forte. Thank you.

Kudos bro.

Something tells me you are Ebira from Kogi. Am i right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Florence Ita Giwa Celebrates Her 75th Birthday Today / Balarabe Musa Is Dead! / Buhari Gets Accolades At Uk House Of Lords, As Troops Nab Sect Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.