Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? (45989 Views)

Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / How I Set A Trap For My Wife, Caught Her Cheating With Secret Lover - Policeman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Klington: 11:26am On Jul 04, 2017
failed wedding far far cheaper than failed marriage, help yaaa sef, God has done His bit 4u.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

Wedding preparations already done. Hall booked, cloths bought, both families already preparing, what will people say? How will she move ahead if I leave her?

And so what even people who are already married get divorce talkless of you who hasn't yet
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 04, 2017
pcguru1:

You make it seem all women has lost their values and excusing it, hell I don't excuse cheating regardless of if its a man or woman but this whole forgiveness bs is like giving them a bat on the back while they shi.t on you. Is that wise ? Would you be happy knowing your husband cheats on you while you keep forgiving him, its easier to advice someone esp when you're not in their shoes can you internalize this issue and say with your heart you would continue with the marriage

I never said all women. Also I am specifically speaking about Nigerian women. I know what I have personally seen and it's not good. You may not like what I say, but it doesn't change what is happening. He is likely going to run into the same problem if he goes for another woman. My opinion is that he should think wisely before he runs and see if she can stop after marriage.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by mjbaba: 11:27am On Jul 04, 2017
Forgive her if she is sincere
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Soulsymbol99: 11:28am On Jul 04, 2017
Bros find ur way oooo unless u wnt 2 start managing her dis early. She will always be unfaithful, she will only device new methods. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:
I just discovered my fiancee has been cheating on me. I discovered the chats she had with a married elderly man ,she initially denied it but she confessed after I showed her the evidence i had. We have been dating for six years and we did our intro early this year. We have picked the date of our wedding which is in few weeks time. People have been invited.

Her relationship with this elderly man didn't start now, she made me to understand that it has been going on for years. Now she has been begging me to forgive her and not put her to shame because PEOPLE are already looking forward to our wedding day.

Wedding preparations already in place. Infact preparations already 80% done. I'm really in a state of confusion right now because I don't know if I should go ahead with the wedding out of pity. And I am also scared that if I marry her out of pity, I might not love her the way I should as the thought of her being unfaithful over the years will never leave my head And how am I sure she's not cheating with more than one man?

Pls nairalanders, matured advice needed at this time.
its like something is wrong with your head...you must be a kid

How can you feel pity over something that has to do with marriage and cheating?

You're a fool and it seem you can't stop being one.

I wish I could slap the living daylight out of your foolish self. Pity my left ball! Mtseeeeew!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Tobium1(m): 11:28am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

Wedding preparations already done. Hall booked, cloths bought, both families already preparing, what will people say? How will she move ahead if I leave her?

Destiny killer words
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by bethyz(m): 11:29am On Jul 04, 2017
Postpone the Wedding don't call it off. Postpone for some month and see if you still want to marry her. If you can't in few months time you won't consider the preparation but your happiness.

Most ladies are distracted by this married men and other young guys. But a lady who truly loves you will stick to you. When I was engaged to my husband . Married man came to me saying it's only engagement he has done he hasnt married you let's just go out. I said no no no because I loved my man no other man could replace him.

She just want to flex around not knowing nemesis will catch up.

Like I said postpone it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by hahn(m): 11:30am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

Who cares?

Let her move into the house of the person she is cheating with or hug a tranformer or join baddo gang. Who cares?

Marriage is not beans o

3 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by omachonu112: 11:30am On Jul 04, 2017
You are talking of money spend! can it be compared to your happiness and peace in your life time? My broda any women that indulge in the business of dating married men is not a decent lady in the first place and it further tells you she can do anything for either money or pleasure..... A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage (Home). i bet you, you dont want to test that aspect of life.....all these items you just mentioned are material and can not be compared to your happiness.......marrying the wrong partner is Hell on Earth.......[color=#990000][/color]
listenersky:

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Footsoldier(m): 11:31am On Jul 04, 2017
I will not advise you to go ahead because you'd not want a life full of regret and bad memorises
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Jelal0007(m): 11:31am On Jul 04, 2017
Fabulocity:
Forgive her. To err is human... Can you swear that you've never cheated on her or is it because you've never been caught? If you truly love her, forgive her and go ahead with the wedding. She probably was with the old man for money so increase your hustle so you won't temp her to cheat again
Is there any limit to your stupid!ty? Did u seriously say all the above? Do u have standards set 4 urself morally at all? U just proved the kind of person you are. 21st century prost!tute. Go spread ur legs for money. I pray I never come across ur kind. BiATCH.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by millhouse: 11:32am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

you want use shame swallow shit? Hiaa!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by musa7m(m): 11:32am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

nna....go ahead and marry her dnt sleep with her.....after two years send her back to her house.....if you cut the wedding now people will ask questions...listenersky
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 11:32am On Jul 04, 2017
Guy no vex I fit tear you brain resetting slap.Cancel the wedding sharpenly.and maybe go for some vacation or get lost from her site for a while.she no go kill herself.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 04, 2017
What if she continues the affair after marriage? It is better you let her go.

listenersky:
I just discovered my fiancee has been cheating on me. I discovered the chats she had with a married elderly man ,she initially denied it but she confessed after I showed her the evidence i had. We have been dating for six years and we did our intro early this year. We have picked the date of our wedding which is in few weeks time. People have been invited.

Her relationship with this elderly man didn't start now, she made me to understand that it has been going on for years. Now she has been begging me to forgive her and not put her to shame because PEOPLE are already looking forward to our wedding day.

Wedding preparations already in place. Infact preparations already 80% done. I'm really in a state of confusion right now because I don't know if I should go ahead with the wedding out of pity. And I am also scared that if I marry her out of pity, I might not love her the way I should as the thought of her being unfaithful over the years will never leave my head And how am I sure she's not cheating with more than one man?

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:34am On Jul 04, 2017
Anikpee:
my dear I know how you feel, it's not easy to forget and of course will diminish the amount of trust and love you have for her but ask your self one question, HAVE YOU EVER CHEATED ON GOD? ( OFFENDED)
Have you ever prayed to God to forgive you as you forgive your offenders? If you your answer is yes, I urge you to forgive her, and try as much as possible to forget it But, that's if she is repentant of what she did but if she is still doing it, then quit, but she if she has convinced you of pure repentance, forgive her.
RATHER, seize her phone for now or change her line but before that, let her call the man in your presence and warn her never to call her again, after the call, delete his number from her phone, block him on all social network and change her phone number.

please don't cancel the weeding and don't bear grudges, just do it for God, and warn her seriously that any other mistake from her, she will regret ever getting married to you.

I understand your point but can d trust and faithfulness be uphold again?? will the man leave for a journey and be rest assured of the wife not been bleeped?? we try to trivialise issues....God doesn't support fornication but the Lady erred and cover her sins until the guy got to know of it. God hates divorce but here they are yet to be married as husband n wife,so the man is free to walk out..what if the man never know of her philandering? won't she have continued acting innocent? God wants the Lady expose so the reason why she was caught red handed... now whosoever covereth her sins is what??
I'll advice the man to call off the wedding and stay away from the lady to avoid further news of raising someone else children..

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 04, 2017
FortuneTeller:

I never said all women. Also I am specifically speaking about Nigerian women. I know what I have personally seen and it's not good. You may not like what I say, but it doesn't change what is happening. He is likely going to run into the same problem if he goes for another woman. My opinion is that he should think wisely before he runs and see if she can stop after marriage.

I don't mean you meant all women but it kinda paints a general picture, people always paint marriage to be this there's no good person just manage, the main foundation for me is trust and loyalty I can excuse others like being a nag or rude as long as I can trust you and you are loyal, if you can't be loyal then we have no business with each other, because no matter what happens I will always thinks she's cheating if she can keep that for years. Whats there to think wisely I will keep searching for the next woman till I find someone trustworthy. Am sure you wouldn't hand over your organization to someone you wouldn't trust so why is marriage less lenient. Be optimistic love there are a lot of good woman out there who have values, and this is coming from a pessimistic kiss
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by ladyverere(f): 11:35am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

Go ahead with your wedding. None of us here in Nairaland will live with you in your house. Plus I believe she won't continue to cheat on you now that she is found out. But ask her why she was doing it.

I had a friend who did exactly the same. She was busted by her fiance 3 weeks to the wedding. He still married her and they are one of the best couple I know about.

And for those quoting me, I have discovered that 90% of engaged couples cheat even up to 24 hours to their wedding. It's just a pity this one was caught.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by tossyvickykenny(f): 11:35am On Jul 04, 2017
E who hasn't sinned before should cast the first stone. Whether you forgive or not or forge ahead with the wedding is left wit you. But one thing I will tell you bro, even those in marriage promised themselves never to cheat on their spouse but one way or the other found themselves doing it. The question is are you ready to let go of the deed and forge ahead. More so, financial stress could make her cheat on you with the married man but doesn't give room for excuse but you know what bro, Karma is a Bitch
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 04, 2017
Bro ...I can only imagine how you feel .

However would it be a breach of privacy if you could perhaps state what evidence you have ?

Either way .. like I say to everyone on this forum it appears that cheating is now a norm in relationships .

First of all I would do this ...

Take her to a neutral quite place where you can talk .

Tell her you want to put a hold on the matrimonial proceedings indefinitely .

Take your time ...give her space and then break up the engagement .

Truth is trust in a relationship is key ...once it is broken ...it's tough getting it back .

I think you should write off your losses and chalk this one up to your lucky stars .

It's difficult but you have to leave for now . I can't tell you what comes after but you have to step away .

And for everyone else know this -

1) your trust for your partner is not what stops them from cheating ...their actions on temptation island is what matters .

2) marriage is not for everyone at all times .

3) if you are a cheat perhaps you should stop hurting people and consider not getting married or an open relationship .

4) marrying a virgin might not technically save you from the poster's scenario . I have nothing against virgins ...just saying .

5) every young man should read this book ' the great female con ''...just read it and be aware but don't swallow the concept whole just take what works for you .

I don't hate women ...God invented love - we humans just misbehave with it .

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

Bros for u to b asking dis question
It just means you are brain dead
Or u were developed without sense
Someone u want to marry n a couple of weeks is still cheating
Is it until u marry her
And then catch her cheating on ur matrimonial bed dat u will have sense

3 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Peaceoludare(m): 11:36am On Jul 04, 2017
Imí kíńkín létí àwo gbẹ̀gìrì, b'ójú bá kúrò níbẹ̀ ; ṣé ọkàn le kúrò ní?
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by nwafeje: 11:37am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

If u can't convince ursef, don't enter
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 04, 2017
sorry bros you don't marry anybody out of pity because you will never be satisfy with that type of marriage,if I got your story clearly you said your wedding proceed is almost 80% and yet she never for once told you about the man before you caught her even if its peripheral aspect of the relationship not totally and she told you she love you,am sorry to say women like this will still share the wedding day with the man telling him she's giving him last or parting gift.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Mavor: 11:37am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

see mumu. you are worrying about wedding plans already made instead of you to worry about your future. better run oo

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by doyinbaby(f): 11:37am On Jul 04, 2017
I pray the paternity of your children will not be in dispute.....I hope by then you won't go crazy...okay o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by jjjjj2017: 11:38am On Jul 04, 2017
Inanna:
[s]Stop being a bvtch and accept the painful truth. And, the word you're looking for is "trash". "Thrash" means to move in a violent way. Spend more time reading books and improving your vocab instead of wasting your life on NL getting butt hurt by my comments.[/s]
I dont use words anyhow, check the meanings(we have more than a single definition for the word 'thrash') of the word 'THRASH' & ask yourself why I repeat it 3times.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 04, 2017
pcguru1:

I don't mean you meant all women but it kinda paints a general picture, people always paint marriage to be this there's no good person just manage, the main foundation for me is trust and loyalty I can excuse others like being a nag or rude as long as I can trust you and you are loyal, if you can't be loyal then we have no business with each other, because no matter what happens I will always thinks she's cheating if she can keep that for years. Whats there to think wisely I will keep searching for the next woman till I find someone trustworthy. Am sure you wouldn't hand over your organization to someone you wouldn't trust so why is marriage less lenient. Be optimistic love there are a lot of good woman out there who have values, and this is coming from a pessimistic kiss

Lol. Ok. I'm a married woman. I've seen women who condemn this behavior actually be in the act of doing it. But I've also seen women who have changed after marriage. I wish you well and I hope you never see what I have seen.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

You be mumu! Why should this even be a question in the first place? You still want to marry her out of pity, do you know you will end up in pity? Are you cursed? Break off that curse now! You will be miserable and pathetic if you want to remain her puppet. One old preek has been drilling the hole you want your future kids to come out! Sense is free, you don't need to buy one. This isn't about loving you truly, hope you know that? It's more about her wanting to front and form for her friends and family. Be a man and move on. Your soulmate awaits you in your future. Don't settle for olosho, she can poison you when you eventually germinate sense after your stupid marriage, when you will definitely want to flee.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by CAPSLOCKED: 11:38am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

HAHAHA.... YOU'RE A GREAT GRAND F00L I SWEAR, YOU DESERVE NO ADVICE. THAT YOUR FIANCEE OR EVEN SOMETHING WORSE IS WHAT YOU DESERVE.
COM'ON, FUCCK OUT OF HERE! grin

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by doyinbaby(f): 11:39am On Jul 04, 2017
I pray you don't end up a side husband

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures / Photo Of Little Boy Sucking A Mannequin Has Got People Talking / This Is What Happens When You Neglect Your Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.