Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? (45981 Views)

Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / How I Set A Trap For My Wife, Caught Her Cheating With Secret Lover - Policeman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by thestevens: 11:15am On Jul 04, 2017
Op so you wanna marry out if pity?,she wasn't sorry until you caught her.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Iseoluwani: 11:16am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:
I just discovered my fiancee has been cheating on me. I discovered the chats she had with a married elderly man ,she initially denied it but she confessed after I showed her the evidence i had. We have been dating for six years and we did our intro early this year. We have picked the date of our wedding which is in few weeks time. People have been invited.

Her relationship with this elderly man didn't start now, she made me to understand that it has been going on for years. Now she has been begging me to forgive her and not put her to shame because PEOPLE are already looking forward to our wedding day.

Wedding preparations already in place. Infact preparations already 80% done. I'm really in a state of confusion right now because I don't know if I should go ahead with the wedding out of pity. And I am also scared that if I marry her out of pity, I might not love her the way I should as the thought of her being unfaithful over the years will never leave my head And how am I sure she's not cheating with more than one man?

Pls nairalanders, matured advice needed at this time.

Don't ever marry out of pity. U will hate it
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by farellstone: 11:16am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

Wedding preparations already done. Hall booked, cloths bought, both families already preparing, what will people say? How will she move ahead if I leave her?
please forget all the preparations. do not go ahead with the wedding.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by icconium(m): 11:16am On Jul 04, 2017
Pity as you said will not save you when the chips are down. The first respondent said you should run i concur because it is a life time commitment to someone and to the sanctity of the institution good. This you just discovered is a good and early sign. If you go ahead she would cheat again and this time you may want to kill yourself. Please do the needful and quit the relationship because she does not respect nor regard you two months to wedding and she could lie with another man. THIS IS WICKEDNESS MY FRIEND BEWARE OF THE WICKED WOMAN.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Biggcake: 11:16am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

Wedding preparations already done. Hall booked, cloths bought, both families already preparing, what will people say? How will she move ahead if I leave her?
Guy if you marry this girl you will never have that needed happiness in your marriage. Reasons being that you will always suspect all her moves. Needless to bother how she will move on, she will definitely figure out a way. However, the final decision still rest on you.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Saintsquare(m): 11:16am On Jul 04, 2017
Fabulocity:
Forgive her. To err is human... Can you swear that you've never cheated on her or is it because you've never been caught? If you truly love her, forgive her and go ahead with the wedding. She probably was with the old man for money so increase your hustle so you won't temp her to cheat again
smh

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by yinkslinks(m): 11:16am On Jul 04, 2017
Now is time to hurt her for her evil days.
listenersky:
I just discovered my fiancee has been cheating on me. I discovered the chats she had with a married elderly man ,she initially denied it but she confessed after I showed her the evidence i had. We have been dating for six years and we did our intro early this year. We have picked the date of our wedding which is in few weeks time. People have been invited.

Her relationship with this elderly man didn't start now, she made me to understand that it has been going on for years. Now she has been begging me to forgive her and not put her to shame because PEOPLE are already looking forward to our wedding day.

Wedding preparations already in place. Infact preparations already 80% done. I'm really in a state of confusion right now because I don't know if I should go ahead with the wedding out of pity. And I am also scared that if I marry her out of pity, I might not love her the way I should as the thought of her being unfaithful over the years will never leave my head And how am I sure she's not cheating with more than one man?

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by itoese(m): 11:17am On Jul 04, 2017
If you don't break the preparation now, you will be broken later. Please run from such an infidel lady.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by raphloren: 11:17am On Jul 04, 2017
if you love that girl so much collect the mans no and warn him off ur woman. Am sure financial gain is her reason. Thats how Nigerian girls roll. 90% of them r either seeing another man and majority of which r married men. na the one wey u see u know. if u didnt av evidence she wud say we r 'just friends'. can u still trust her after marriage? some girls wont try that again after their cover av been blown but married men wont let them rest too. so warn the warn off.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

Sir, I'm sure you know the dangers of going on with the wedding, a broken engagement is better than a broken marriage. Consider your happiness and most importantly, the future of your children. by the way, a lady who has been cheating for years has no respect for you or anybody, not even herself and obviously not God fearing. Then, if you think you're cool with a ruined life, you could go on. #peace.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 04, 2017
On the condition that she invites the married man to have sex for you to watch grin

Brainless mofos everyhere.

6 Likes

Stop being a bvtch and accept the painful truth. And, the word you're looking for is "trash". "Thrash" means to move in a violent way. Spend more time reading books and improving your vocab instead of wasting your life on NL getting butt hurt by my comments.
jjjjj2017:

THRASH!!!

THRASH!!!

THRASH!!!

2 Likes

FortuneTeller:
The chances are very high that your next fiancée will be doing the same thing. Except the new one may be more careful and you never discover it. Many women do it because of poverty, others because of greed. Just know that even sister Mary is doing what your fiancée is doing. I've seen too much and know that your fiancée's behavior is more common than you may think. Only move forward if you think she can let that lifestyle go after marriage.

You make it seem all women has lost their values and excusing it, hell I don't excuse cheating regardless of if its a man or woman but this whole forgiveness bs is like giving them a bat on the back while they shi.t on you. Is that wise ? Would you be happy knowing your husband cheats on you while you keep forgiving him, its easier to advice someone esp when you're not in their shoes can you internalize this issue and say with your heart you would continue with the marriage
listenersky:

I had to quote you so u can read this, I will advice you as a brother.

Please brother if u can forgive her pls do, u can forgive but obviously u can't forget. she won't dare do such again and she would respect you forever.. You don't know what the next person will be like...just conquer all hard feeling with love..
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Kelly4rmwest: 11:18am On Jul 04, 2017
Even if she beg from now till thy Kingdom come, don't take her back. Becos if u do, all u will ever think of when u re not with her is a picture of another man banging her. Run mate!!!

Feel free to marry to marry her at ur own peril.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by mayoor15(m): 11:18am On Jul 04, 2017
Fabulocity:
Forgive her. To err is human... Can you swear that you've never cheated on her or is it because you've never been caught? If you truly love her, forgive her and go ahead with the wedding. She probably was with the old man for money so increase your hustle so you won't temp her to cheat again
So money is more important to her than her love for her man, OP take this advice and you are OYO.... real women stays and manage with their men when they have nothing.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by fuck419: 11:19am On Jul 04, 2017
U don dey mad abi?
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Anikpee(f): 11:19am On Jul 04, 2017
my dear I know how you feel, it's not easy to forget and of course will diminish the amount of trust and love you have for her but ask your self one question, HAVE YOU EVER CHEATED ON GOD? ( OFFENDED)
Have you ever prayed to God to forgive you as you forgive your offenders? If you your answer is yes, I urge you to forgive her, and try as much as possible to forget it But, that's if she is repentant of what she did but if she is still doing it, then quit, but she if she has convinced you of pure repentance, forgive her.
RATHER, seize her phone for now or change her line but before that, let her call the man in your presence and warn her never to call her again, after the call, delete his number from her phone, block him on all social network and change her phone number.

please don't cancel the weeding and don't bear grudges, just do it for God, and warn her seriously that any other mistake from her, she will regret ever getting married to you.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Luisema4luv(m): 11:19am On Jul 04, 2017
U can forgive bt d real question is can u forget?
U date person 6 years nd e dn dy bleep a married man for years nd u say u wan forgini
Bros kneel dwn mak we do vigil 4 ur mata

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by AreaFada2: 11:19am On Jul 04, 2017
FortuneTeller:
The chances are very high that your next fiancée will be doing the same thing. Except the new one may be more careful and you never discover it. Many women do it because of poverty, others because of greed. Just know that even sister Mary is doing what your fiancée is doing. I've seen too much and know that your fiancée's behavior is more common than you may think. Only move forward if you think she can let that lifestyle go after marriage.

Reason why surrogacy will be the next big thing.

One cannot go & be having another man's kid as firstborn kid. As many firstborn kids are.

My dear, a disease caught from other philandering men before marriage, will the disease disappear from the woman's body the minute she gets married? shocked shocked shocked shocked

We all know that lots of married women now have multiple lovers too. And most just resumed their premarital lifestyle for several reasons: frequently travelling hubby, poverty, greed, better sex, etc.

Thank God that as a woman, you have admitted what we all already knew. That most women, whether just a gf or fiancee of someone, now have multiple concurrent sexual relationships. At least no more hypocrisy alleging that men to be more promiscuous.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 04, 2017
Inanna:
You men are full of shvt! Just look at the flimsy reason why you want to call off your wedding. Abeg fvck outta here with that bullshit! undecided
You that has drilled multiple holes or is it because she never found out. This even serves you right. Call off the wedding, you pussie.

Don't cry too much Angel, that's the reason the intended union needs not happen.
There's no more trust, and such feelings is the correct recipe for wayward Kids...
Why punish the Children with a loveless and unhappy home sad

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:22am On Jul 04, 2017
the lady you mentioned has always been a LovePeddler but she was pretending to love you instead. what warrants her having an affair with another man when you are almost married...
she will not stop seeing men after you guys are married. what if you travel for a business trip, you won't trust her anymore kos your mind will be at home whether my wife is been bleep by another man...
oga,run for your life and boycott the wedding arrangements because its better to have a broken relationship than a broken marriage.. reason with your parents why u want out of the marriage...they won't want you unhappy..

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by mysticwarrior(m): 11:22am On Jul 04, 2017
Since she has no respect for breaching the sanctity of another woman's marriage, there are indications that she could also disrespect her own marriage by committing adultery after u marry her, though she may change and be faithful as it is known that alot of Nigerian girls sleep with married men before they got married. You have already lost trust in the relationship, and if you go ahead and marry her out of pity you will be starting your marriage on a shaky foundation, and you will never trust her when she is around any man, anytime she offends you or denies you sex for unjustified reasons you will always remind her of what she did, there are regrets in some marriage, but the regret is unbearable when you saw the signs and still went ahead with the marriage, the decision is yours to make.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

baba will these same people you are trying to please over wedding preparations help solve any crises that evolves midway into the marriage? you think her parents or anyone will be able to speak to her when her cheating behaviour becomes chronic? you need to back out of this marriage asap. you are worried that you wont love her when you marry her right? did you think about the fact that she might not respect your decisions as her husband if you marry her?

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by olagbemi118(m): 11:22am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

wow...wot people will say! People will always find sth to talk about anyway, so who cares about wot anyone will say? I think its ur happiness first...screw wot anyone says

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by babooshka: 11:22am On Jul 04, 2017
beautifulrosa:
Na wa o!

Life is funny sha. You are all asking him to leave her and run. Am sure if the reverse was the case, the responses wld be different. Instead you ll see comments like:

"men are like that, you must be doing something wrong." "Oh its hard for a man not to succumb to temptation"
"You dont appear sexy enough, thats why your man is cheating on you"

Rubbish!
Oga pls tell me if you have been faithful in all the six years you guys dated.
Oh you are afraid she might eventually become a cheating wife? Are you clean yourself?
And to think all the responses are coming from useless men who disrespect and cheat on thier wives at home.

You dont know if you ll continue to love her afterwards but you would have expected her to forgive you and continue to love you if it happened to be you abi?

Am not justifying her actions but you men (you cheats) should just stop talking rubbish and making it seem so big an offence cos u also do the same. Mtcheeew!
please park well, just give d guy sound advice and don't make it a battle of d sexes. If it were d oda way round, I would give d same advice, 'run 4 ur life'. Is it ryt 4 sm1 2 cheat on a fiance 4 several years, and even up 2 as near as 2 months 2 d wedding It's irritating, whether it's d male or d female. So, pls stop making unfounded generalisations and assumptions, and stop making everything a battle between man and woman.

7 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 04, 2017
Let me put it this way.....

1. Be very grateful to God that you discovered
2. Never for once cover ur wound trust me it will kill
3. You can forgive but U will never forget.........days to your anniversary you wud remember dat ur wife cheated on U days to ur wedding.
Now my question: ARE U READY TO LIVE WITH THESE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE?
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by squarelead(m): 11:24am On Jul 04, 2017
Seems you will be OK if she later tells you, you are not the Father of your children
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

Don't marry then since you would marry out of pity . You can still be friends but marriage is no no no.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

Think of your happiness too not what people would say.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by tbeac(m): 11:26am On Jul 04, 2017
Bro your trust chamber has been damaged by her cheating exploits and from now on you would live a life of denial, doubts and periodics anger at the thought of the whole pre-wedding expose. How do you think you can move on with someone who denies a fact only to agree later cos of some evidences. Trust me if you didn't have any evidence she would still be riding the elderly man to neptune while you burn your ass at work believing you got a lovely devoted woman at home.

Guy abeg don't come to naiaraland in some months time to open lamentation threads like so many predecessors we have here. You have a revelation to save your future and your family. Act wise now or end up lamenting to any available human who has an ear.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by klassd(m): 11:26am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

I would have insulted you for asking this question, but am in a good mood this morning. Please cancel that marriage! She's a bloody cheat and liar.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos) / Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures / This Is What Happens When You Neglect Your Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.