Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? (45978 Views)

Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / How I Set A Trap For My Wife, Caught Her Cheating With Secret Lover - Policeman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Teeboi56: 12:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

Wedding preparations already done. Hall booked, cloths bought, both families already preparing, what will people say? How will she move ahead if I leave her?
dat 1 no consign u brother let her go marry d married man she dey chatting with
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Cinderella5(f): 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
DukeNija:

Forget the responses. The question is, will you sincerely advice him to continue with the wedding? How will he say the 'I Do' looking at this woman who betrayed him for years.
my point is, if it were the woman who caught her man cheat days to the wedding, will you advise her to leave him because he cheated?

Answer honestly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
stunningjudy:

Are you one of those who sleep with married men? shocked
No,i'm not.angry

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Paulscholari(m): 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
nrexzy:
I see you dying of rat poison in a few months after marriage
hahahahahahahahahaha chukwuuuuuuuudi, wetin na, haba pity D guy na.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by MisterGrace: 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
Laura136:
If she's genuine abt d forgiveness then pls do, u could b d one hu might err in future, u never can say, set a platform of hard forgiveness

What is this one saying?

Would she have been remorseful if she wasn't caught?

Pls shove that forgiveness brouhaha

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
Staunchhedonist:

I don't know if these people will suffer with you later.

Epic food for thought.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
egorov:
Some ladies tho, u have a guy who's responsible, Who loves u, who's docused and even planning the future with u, still u have been sharing what should have been his alone with one old pot-bellied id1ot.

Believe me, stories like this on nairaland have been the reason y I find it so hard to trust any lady.

They come in angelic packages but the inside is full of shit.

Guy, if I were u, I'll not go ahead with the marriage, the people u are considering won't live with u after d wedding, they won't be there for u when the problem starts. Ur happiness should be ur priority, I doubt if u will ever have a stable marriage with her, u can forgive but can u forget? Forgiving her doesnt mean u must marry her. She lied for.years, she probably did more than what u saw

DO NOT MARRY HER!!! Run for ur happiness

can u blame them most of them re typical olosho been financed by some called elder man

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
Gabbysky:
Bro, in all honesty, run for your life, terminate the plans and don't give any gaddem reason.
There's more to life than just a mare marriage.

I married out of pity (big mistake) and I'm still paying for that mistake 10 years down the line.
It is well.

NEVER marry any lady out of pity, NEVER!!!

You call your wife of 10 years a mistake?? Chai!
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 12:30pm On Jul 04, 2017
clarocuzioo:
Please flee, God just did you a great favour to expose what is happening, come to think of it, what If you did not catch her, what is the probability that they will not continue after the wedding ceremony, there's every posibility that somebody will sleep with ur newly wedded wife two weeks to one month after wedding without you knowing, and there's also the possibility of you "fathering" another person's child, to even think she's doing it with a married man is more disgusting, please leave her and thank God for showing you such rare love of exposing what millions have not been able to see till date.

What you need to ask the guy is, oga have you not been f u c k I n g another woman since you two dated? Ans... Hell no
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Ayauche(f): 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
Adegbenro7643:
Ha,,,dis one strong o

Only God could console u, bro.
I'm afraid u can't truthfully 4giv her until d man dies.
It's hard wishing such a person a long life.

Abeg,,,,let her go,,,to her advantage though

Haaaaa it is really strong

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
babythug:
It's a tricky and sticky quagmire to be in! Ultimately only you can decide for yourself

Ponder on these though- if the reverse were the case would you expect her to forgive and move past the incident?

Are you one to be vindictive or to keep referring to "sins" like this?

Why did she say she dated the man? For love or financial gratification?

Do you still love her despite this?

Is she a good person who's been caught in a bad spot/situation?

Is it a case of multiple philandering?

When you can answer perhaps you'd be able to move forward or not!

You ought to start a career in marriage counselling. #TooDeep

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by tuscani: 12:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
Does she ordinarily respect you ?., apart from this cheating, does she argues and always disrespects if she does, then say bye bye to her. Cheating means disrespect, it has nothing to do with whether some one truly loves you or not. Act like a man and remember: ' The fault oh Brutus is not in our stars but it is in us because we are weaklings
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by emmystill(m): 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:
I just discovered my fiancee has been cheating on me. I discovered the chats she had with a married elderly man ,she initially denied it but she confessed after I showed her the evidence i had. We have been dating for six years and we did our intro early this year. We have picked the date of our wedding which is in few weeks time. People have been invited.

Her relationship with this elderly man didn't start now, she made me to understand that it has been going on for years. Now she has been begging me to forgive her and not put her to shame because PEOPLE are already looking forward to our wedding day.

Wedding preparations already in place. Infact preparations already 80% done. I'm really in a state of confusion right now because I don't know if I should go ahead with the wedding out of pity. And I am also scared that if I marry her out of pity, I might not love her the way I should as the thought of her being unfaithful over the years will never leave my head And how am I sure she's not cheating with more than one man?

Pls nairalanders, matured advice needed at this time.
u don't marry out of pity because, u wld leave the rest of ur life unhappy with her.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by stunningjudy(f): 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
Tahrah:
No,i'm not.angry

Ok dear. Nevertheless, she should be dumped. If you find out your man has been sleeping with a married woman for years even 2months to your wedding won't you take a walk? Do you know how many years the wife has cried to her God for the pains side chicks are causing her? Why is his fiancee so greedy and disrespectful? You wear another man's ring and still Bleep another?

Op please send me 1 tier of the cake that would have been used. kiss
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Bondesniger(m): 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
it your life send her away and forget every thing keep her and always make reference anytime you have issues

she will upgrade her security you can't catch her again

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by true4dtruth: 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2017
[quote author=pat1612 post=58103489]Just for sake of marriage if two people are together then its a disaster.rather than coming here go to your parents and talk to them they will guide u better and take decisions. Infact talk to your mother shes a woman and can think from womans point of view.
For my opinion run for ur life this lady will ruin ur peace of mind imagine after marriage u at work and wht goes in your mind is if my wife is at home or with some elderly married man getting toasted angry[/u hit the points on head!!!]
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Arccangel(f): 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
pcguru1:

You would honestly settle down with a cheat, as in a guy who cheats on you. Mehn you "friends" need to learn to love yourself more.

Bros, wetin na? He dat is without sin should cast the first stone! All dez guys shouting "dont forgive" dey do worse. Plus, if the reverse was the case, you people would be the first to shout, "forgive". The OP is the only one who knows that answer to his question. Have you cheated before? If yea and she forgave u, den try to forgive her. If all the people who are married took all dez so called "advice", nobody would be getting married. OP, look at her very well. Also look a yourself, can u cope? Do you love her? What are the circumstances surrounding her cheating etc? When u think about these things very well, den u can decide. The next girl might b worse. She might not. Breakup and roll the dice. Just know that whatever decision you make, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IT!!!
Meanwhile, let me wait for the next mumu my post would offend. cool
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Ijaya123: 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:
I just discovered my fiancee has been cheating on me. I discovered the chats she had with a married elderly man ,she initially denied it but she confessed after I showed her the evidence i had. We have been dating for six years and we did our intro early this year. We have picked the date of our wedding which is in few weeks time. People have been invited.

Her relationship with this elderly man didn't start now, she made me to understand that it has been going on for years. Now she has been begging me to forgive her and not put her to shame because PEOPLE are already looking forward to our wedding day.

Wedding preparations already in place. Infact preparations already 80% done. I'm really in a state of confusion right now because I don't know if I should go ahead with the wedding out of pity. And I am also scared that if I marry her out of pity, I might not love her the way I should as the thought of her being unfaithful over the years will never leave my head And how am I sure she's not cheating with more than one man?

Simply inform her parents that you're not going ahead with the wedding again. If they ask you why, tell them to ask their daughter.

You want to marry her out of pity, your life will become pitiable sooner than you can think.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by ojayone(m): 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
Assuming she told you about the issues herself, I would have advice you to go ahead with her. But since you discover yourself it is a very dangerous game. Please Dont marry out of Pity ooooo. I did and I am still regretting it not that mine is promiscuous, but its a thing of the mind. I see a friend married someone of his friend don nack and they are still happy together and fine.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by jpphilips(m): 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

Don't cancel your wedding, just replace the Bride.

4 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Josh44s(m): 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
Every time I read stories like this I feel sad and have chest pain. Why do women do this all the time? I just don't get it. Is it a crime to be good to a girl with lots of positive intentions towards her? If our man does not fvck you well, open up to let you both work towards making your sex life a great one, if you are feeling insecure open up, falling out of love open up, feeling threaten open up. These things na in dey make me fear to love embarassed embarassed
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by DukeNija(m): 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
Cinderella5:
my point is, if it were the woman who caught her man cheat days to the wedding, will you advise her to leave him because he cheated?

Answer honestly.

Yes i would advice her to leave him. And this is an honest answer.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by andycom(m): 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

Wedding preparations already done. Hall booked, cloths bought, both families already preparing, what will people say? How will she move ahead if I leave her?

my brother, you are mad very very mad, so you want to live your life based on what people say Pls for the sake of your life and happiness Pls cancel that sham marriage you want to have.

NB: sorry for the insult
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by nrexzy: 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
Paulscholari:
hahahahahahahahahaha chukwuuuuuuuudi, wetin na, haba pity D guy na.
Na eziokwu I talk na
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Paulscholari(m): 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
Unhm na wa o... If I say drop her and move ahead, what's the probability that the next lady won't do worse. Well first do a medical check up, tell her also to do, then whatever it is know the right steps to take, however just know that the tendency of her cheating after wedding is 65%. If you are OK with that then you can move ahead, if not, am sure you know what to do.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Ijaya123: 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
exlinkleads:
Hmmmmm

Forgive her ok, is a one time thing. You know is not easy to start eating one particular food for the rest of your life.

Is scary. But forgive her.

A potential cheating partner spotted. By their utterances you shall know them.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by hopebacy(m): 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:
are parents are aware already because the man she cheated with is her Dad's friend
guy am pleading wit u.. Please forget this union.. I know u are considering the money spent already.. I pray u will get more.. I don't like to see a guy suffer cos of some promiscuous ungrateful lady.. Since her parent sees notin wrong in dating a married elderly man.. Then believe me. Same will happen wen she is finally married. I bet she will do worst knowing dat her parent knws abt her Promiscuity.. Guy u will suffer. I dnt tell u o.. Run 4 ur life.. Update us wat happen next.. May God heal ur pains.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by LAPREMEDO: 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
Guy, before taking ur decision on her, check if u too had not cheated in one way or the other. As Christ said, 'He who as no sin let him cast the first stone'. On examining urself then take ur decision because marriage is not child play, for if the foundation is faulty what can the righteous do.
As marriage is base on the principle of love, trust and honesty.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Paulscholari(m): 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
nrexzy:

Na eziokwu I talk na
lolz hahaha, the way you talk am e be like prophecy grin
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by aadoiza: 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
Inanna:
You men are full of shvt! Just look at the flimsy reason why you want to call off your wedding. Abeg fvck outta here with that bullshit! undecided
You that has drilled multiple holes or is it because she never found out. This even serves you right. Call off the wedding, you pussie.
Your username should have been inane grin grin grin
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Arccangel(f): 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
I hope say this wedding wey you talk no be the one wey I don already buy aseobi for o? No carry me play abeg! Better swallow whatever dey pain u and marry. I don sew cloth finish

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by odogwu190(m): 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

if u no u will still marry her why r uu seeking for advice!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos) / Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures / This Is What Happens When You Neglect Your Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.