Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? (45987 Views)

Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / How I Set A Trap For My Wife, Caught Her Cheating With Secret Lover - Policeman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by naijagobetter(m): 12:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

Wedding preparations already done. Hall booked, cloths bought, both families already preparing, what will people say? How will she move ahead if I leave her?
it seems you love her very well which is not a bad thing. I pity you if wth wat you said you are still considering how she will move on, did she think of u and your happiness before going to th old married man?

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by RillJ(m): 12:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
Please reserve a special table for the 'married man' you just caught your fiancee with, he has been invited and will certainly come with friends to eat your food, gulp your drinks and probably spray you guys some naira notes.

Be prepared for the post-wedding 'we just platonic friends now', after all 'you knew about this guy before we wedded' excuses as she may never end that relationship.

Be prepared for many more you are probably not aware of yet. If she could still be dating a married man when you guys are set for your own marriage then she should have problem extending the frontiers after the wedding.

Be prepared how you may have to move on any day she decides she can no longer cope with you.

Be prepared for what we cannot even imagine or say now.

Good luck bro, don't bring her shame please.

listenersky:

Wedding preparations already done. Hall booked, cloths bought, both families already preparing, what will people say? How will she move ahead if I leave her?

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by davillian(m): 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
She is just giving,the people she owes pussycat be4 she gets married.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by fynex(m): 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:
I just discovered my fiancee has been cheating on me. I discovered the chats she had with a married elderly man ,she initially denied it but she confessed after I showed her the evidence i had. We have been dating for six years and we did our intro early this year. We have picked the date of our wedding which is in few weeks time. People have been invited.

Her relationship with this elderly man didn't start now, she made me to understand that it has been going on for years. Now she has been begging me to forgive her and not put her to shame because PEOPLE are already looking forward to our wedding day.

Wedding preparations already in place. Infact preparations already 80% done. I'm really in a state of confusion right now because I don't know if I should go ahead with the wedding out of pity. And I am also scared that if I marry her out of pity, I might not love her the way I should as the thought of her being unfaithful over the years will never leave my head And how am I sure she's not cheating with more than one man?

Pls nairalanders, matured advice needed at this time.

Sir you knew now for a reason, saying no might be difficult but that's the best thing to say and do now to save you from problems in the future...

You won't love her,as you wished you could,marrying outta pity is dangerous... And harmful....

Call her and talk to her and let her know it can't go ahead,call your families together and let them know....cos bros if you go ahead with this you might end up seeing another side and it would cause you problems moving forward

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by koxi: 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
Wow!
This is a very tough call.
if she can do it wit weeks to her wedding, the chances are 50-50.
There's been cases wen she became FULLY committed to her matrimony and also cases wen she sought 'daddy dickie' outside.
If you don't know how to pray, bow would be the best time to become a prayer warrior....let God show you a way in or a way out!

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by goodnews777: 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

Life is a jungle, only fools die. You are talking about preparation . To me God has said a clear no to this MARRAIGE . I see you dying young if you go ahead with this MARRAIGE . It's up to you.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by mudiana(m): 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2017
God wey give you this revelation knows she is not the woman for you. Leave before it is too late. She will marry another person in the nearest future if she changes her ways.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by ceejay80s(m): 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
1stCitizen:
Guy ditch her now or mess up your mental health in future.

guy u are right ,it happened to me, i almost ran MAD!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
Arccangel:

Hi. I think we should be friends grin grin

You would honestly settle down with a cheat, as in a guy who cheats on you. Mehn you "friends" need to learn to love yourself more.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
My own cent.. If she Still a Virgin and u never touch am but the man don touch am... But back up, but if she is still untouched neither by U or the man... Marry her... But if u don touch her before wedding, forgive her. Dou not easy
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Cinderella5(f): 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
It the table were turned, the response would have been different. the double standard on Nairaland is off the shizle.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
But let's be sincere if a girl caught her guy in this same act what will be the response here. I think you guys are hypocrites am not, I'd say cancel the wedding also
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Strick2875: 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
DONT EVER MARRY A LADY LIKE THAT, IT WILL TORMENT UR MARRIAGE (trust specifically) FOR THE REST OF UR Life. I am a victim and I am telling from experience

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:
are parents are aware already because the man she cheated with is her Dad's friend
Ha,,,dis one strong o

Only God could console u, bro.
I'm afraid u can't truthfully 4giv her until d man dies.
It's hard wishing such a person a long life.

Abeg,,,,let her go,,,to her advantage though
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Fhowe: 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
OP MARRY IF YOU WANT TO MARRY A GOOD WOMAN IS A GOOD WOMAN AND A BAD WOMAN IS A BAD WOMAN .YOU CANT DETERMINE THAT JUST MAKE SURE THE KIDS ARE YOURS SIMPLE .I DON TIRE FOR ALL THIS CHEATING ,GETTING CAUGHT ,MOVING ON THIS THING HAS COME TO STAY SO IT IS BETTER WE ACCEPT IT .OP NO POINT MAKING YOURSELF UNHAPPY CARRY ON FORGIVE AND FORGET ,IS IT BECAUSE OF THIS SINGLE ONE YOU KNOW DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY SHE HAS DONE THAT YOU DONT KNOW
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by korban3134(m): 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin
RillJ:
Please reserve a special table for the 'married man' you just caught your fiancee with, he has been invited and will certainly come with friends to eat your food, gulp your drinks and probably spray you guys some naira notes.

Be prepared for the post-wedding 'we just platonic friends now', after all 'you knew about this guy before we wedded' excuses as she may never end that relationship.

Be prepared for many more you are probably not aware of yet. If she could still be dating a married man when you guys are set for your own marriage then she should have problem extending the frontiers after the wedding.

Be prepared how you may have to move on any day she decides she can no longer cope with you.

Be prepared for what we cannot even imagine or say now.

Good luck bro, don't bring her shame please.

ALSO BE PREPARED TO DO DNA TEST FOR ALL THE CHILDREN THAT YOU WILL HAVE IN "THAT" MARRIAGE IF U STILL CHOOSE TO "MARRY OUT OF PITY" ...TO AVOID TRAINING SOMEONE ELSE'S KIDS. BRO USE YOUR SENSES PLEASE undecided undecided undecided!!!
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by mechanics(m): 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
Which kind of cheating are you talking about, if it's to the extent of sleeping with the man, then you call it quit, you should not marry her out of pity, but if it was her past life and you really love her, then you can go ahead, but remember don't marry out of pity.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by chukxie(m): 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2017
For a man who has never cheated on his fiancėe, forgiving a cheating fiancėe would be a tough call. However for a who's been cheating on his fiancėe with various women, forgiving a cheating fiancėe shouldn't be too difficult a thing to do. But because we live in a male dominated society full of overtly and covertly misogynistic men, forgiving a cheating fiancėe would be seen as sacrilegious. When a man cheats during courtship he's called "The man!". But when a women does the same, she's called "Olosho, Hoe, Bitch". I think it's unfair. What do you think? My suggestion : If you've never ever cheated on your fiancėe, then you have every right before God and men to call off the wedding. But if you've cheated on her even once, then you should forgive her. In my opinion, it would be hypocritical of you to do otherwise. May God grant you the desired wisdom to make the right decision(s) in this very critical moment. Cheers!
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by AdisaOwala: 12:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
exlinkleads:
Hmmmmm

Forgive her ok, is a one time thing. You know is not easy to start eating one particular food for the rest of your life.

Is scary. But forgive her.

Olosho alert!!

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by hopebacy(m): 12:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
exlinkleads:
Hmmmmm

Forgive her ok, is a one time thing. You know is not easy to start eating one particular food for the rest of your life.

Is scary. But forgive her.

In another news, a 42 years old woman wants to be remembered for having the world's biggest hips.

Her hips will leave you speechless

check-it-out @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/07/i-want-to-be-remembered-for-having.html
i pity ur guy, nd ur future hubby..

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by DukeNija(m): 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:
are parents are aware already because the man she cheated with is her Dad's friend

Please dont listen to that wicked advice.
It was an affair that lasted for years and not just a fling.
God gave you a second chance, please dont throw it away. My close friend is currently in this situation, he regrets not listening to advice. Pleae dont marry that girl, shes not your wife.

Dont ruin your life because of other people.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by MisterGrace: 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

Fvck all these and run for your life.

Nothing will happen.

My cousin discovered just 2 months to their wedding and backed out immediately. I repeat, don't marry her.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by franzis(m): 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
You can forgive but can you truly forget...
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by djacob(m): 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
The greatest mistake you can ever make is to marry someone out of pity marriage is the greatest source of joy and also the greatest source of frustration...In your case you already know your fate...but always remember that divorce is worst than death.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by stunningjudy(f): 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
Let her feel the pains the man's wife has been going through all the years she was flexing his dick and money.

Dump her and start the search for a WIFE all over. Welcome to the Singles market. As for the preparations, call us to come and celebrate the mistake you never made. grin

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

If I slap you now your head will reset! Do u even know what u are saying? That lady will poison u after marriage and move on

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by DukeNija(m): 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
Cinderella5:
It the table were turned, the response would have been different. the double standard on Nairaland is off the shizle.

Forget the responses. The question is, will you sincerely advice him to continue with the wedding? How will he say the 'I Do' looking at this woman who betrayed him for years.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
stunningjudy:
Let her feel the pains the man's wife has been going through all the years she was flexing his dick and money.

Dump her and start the search for a WIFE all over. Welcome to the Singles market. As for the preparations, call us to come and celebrate the mistake you never made. grin
As if he's also holy.undecided
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
Staunchhedonist:

I don't know if these people will suffer with you later.

Please Listenersky, ponder on this comment very very very very very very very well.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by rovher: 12:23pm On Jul 04, 2017
It will always come back to HAUNT YOU... trust me...
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by stunningjudy(f): 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
Tahrah:
As if he's also holy.undecided

Are you one of those who sleep with married men? shocked

3 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by dotuna3(m): 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:
I just discovered my fiancee has been cheating on me. I discovered the chats she had with a married elderly man ,she initially denied it but she confessed after I showed her the evidence i had. We have been dating for six years and we did our intro early this year. We have picked the date of our wedding which is in few weeks time. People have been invited.

Her relationship with this elderly man didn't start now, she made me to understand that it has been going on for years. Now she has been begging me to forgive her and not put her to shame because PEOPLE are already looking forward to our wedding day.

Wedding preparations already in place. Infact preparations already 80% done. I'm really in a state of confusion right now because I don't know if I should go ahead with the wedding out of pity. And I am also scared that if I marry her out of pity, I might not love her the way I should as the thought of her being unfaithful over the years will never leave my head And how am I sure she's not cheating with more than one man?

Pls nairalanders, matured advice needed at this time.

My advise to you is to get out of that kind of relationship its not Worth your stay don't do anything out of pity cos your happiness can't be full anytime you remember

Let me help you out this way

Since everyone is aware why can't you call it off by saying its due to financial issue so people don't talk about her and about you in a bad way by doing that you are rest assure that you will be able to fix all necessary issue on ground also if you wish to greet her goodbye it's possible

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures / This Is What Happens When You Neglect Your Children / Photo Of Little Boy Sucking A Mannequin Has Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.