Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? (45988 Views)

Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / How I Set A Trap For My Wife, Caught Her Cheating With Secret Lover - Policeman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by megabyte2(f): 11:39am On Jul 04, 2017
What will people say is the problem, it's non of your business what people will say. Don't trade your happiness.

She will definitely cheat on you in marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 04, 2017
bethyz:
Postpone the Wedding don't call it off. Postpone for some month and see if you still want to marry her. If you can't in few months time you won't consider the preparation but your happiness.

Most ladies are distracted by this married men and other young guys. But a lady who truly loves you will stick to you. When I was engaged to my husband . Married man came to me saying it's only engagement he has done he hasnt married you let's just go out. I said no no no because I loved my man no other man could replace him.

She just want to flex around not knowing nemesis will catch up.

Like I said postpone it

Exactly if you wanna be with other men just be single a lot of people are selfish and greedy and wants best of both worlds but it doesn't work that way, then tomorrow a small girl will be with her husband and she will crying to God.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 04, 2017
Typical Nigerian man, you wouldn't accept corrections and get better in life but rather, you insist on reveling in your ignorance. Well, be my guest.
Continue to embarrass yourself.

jjjjj2017:
I dont use words anyhow, check the meanings(we have more than a single definition for the word 'thrash') of the word 'THRASH' & ask yourself why I repeat it 3times.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by listenersky: 11:41am On Jul 04, 2017
Obas101:

this is the best and only advice you should take. you've sacrificed alot for you to quit the relationship. make sure you tell about her infidelity to her parents not yours, so that you can get trust and support from them. and tell them you still have plans of marrying her because you love her. her family will worship you nd talk senses in her. bt if you chose to make it private and you go ahead with the marriage, you are on a long thing cos she will surely cheat on you without remorse
her parents are aware already because the man she cheated with is her Dad's friend
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:41am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

Wedding preparations already done. Hall booked, cloths bought, both families already preparing, what will people say? How will she move ahead if I leave her?

guy, you are prepping for the babe to bring bastards into your home.

confide in your parents privately, tell them to not tell anyone else.

Go with them to her parents and lay out the issue for them.

make it clear the trust factor is gone so you are not willing to go ahead with the marriage.

Announce a POSTPONEMENT of date to all the people interested in eating rice at your wedding, that a date will be communicated later.

Move on

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by ceejay80s(m): 11:41am On Jul 04, 2017
Fabulocity:
Forgive her. To err is human... Can you swear that you've never cheated on her or is it because you've never been caught? If you truly love her, forgive her and go ahead with the wedding. She probably was with the old man for money so increase your hustle so you won't temp her to cheat again

so he should go and rob a bank for her to be satisfied financially abi?

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 04, 2017
Most men do not know the benefits of PEACE OF MIND until they marry a foolish woman.

I am not here to judge human feelings but people keep claiming to be in love using the word LOVE in a wrong context.

When you see a cool headed nigga, you say he is boring but prefer a cheat who shoots your adrenaline at sight.

Ok, you dey office dey imagine your wife jumping beds. You no wan live long ?

3 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Ayauche(f): 11:41am On Jul 04, 2017
Uhnmm my brother this matter is really dicey but whosoever hasn't been in that shoe won't understand. Be it as it may, I would advice u quietly tell everyone it has been postponed but only u and the babe knows there ain't gonna be a wedding because
1. U no longer love her, she has killed that love with her cheating attitude.
2. U can never forget and u will always use it against her, u men are very good at this.
3. I doubt if u would ever touch her as man and wife
Finally my dear brother, u can never ever marry out of pity, marriage is very very different from dating each other, many things changes after marriage in fact it's your love for each other that keeps us going in marriage but whereby the LOVE is already dead before u started, then u see there's a problem.
My dear quietly and maturedly break the engagement. U don't need telling everyone what actually happened.
It is well with you and may God Almighty give u the wisdom to handle this.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 04, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Lol. Ok. I'm a married woman. I've seen women who condemn this behavior actually be in the act of doing it. But I've also seen women who have changed after marriage. I wish you well and I hope you never see what I have seen.

I know you're married I've read most of your posts prior to this, I've never had reasons to reply you then, deep down I feel sad for you because I know you must have gone through something to have this stance unless you mean other peoples experiences. All the best
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by tossyvickykenny(f): 11:42am On Jul 04, 2017
[color=#990000][/color][quote author=ladyverere post=58111607]

The same way lady cheats is the same way a man cheats. The answer is in your heart bro. Only those in marriage can tell you the truth all those saying cancel the wedding have never been there so easier for them to judge.

Go ahead with your wedding. None of us here in Nairaland will live with you in your house. Plus I believe she won't continue to cheat on you now that she is found out. But ask her why she was doing it.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Duru009(m): 11:43am On Jul 04, 2017
If you go ahead, you will never be happy for the rest of your life !!

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:
I just discovered my fiancee has been cheating on me. I discovered the chats she had with a married elderly man ,she initially denied it but she confessed after I showed her the evidence i had. We have been dating for six years and we did our intro early this year. We have picked the date of our wedding which is in few weeks time. People have been invited.

Her relationship with this elderly man didn't start now, she made me to understand that it has been going on for years. Now she has been begging me to forgive her and not put her to shame because PEOPLE are already looking forward to our wedding day.

Wedding preparations already in place. Infact preparations already 80% done. I'm really in a state of confusion right now because I don't know if I should go ahead with the wedding out of pity. And I am also scared that if I marry her out of pity, I might not love her the way I should as the thought of her being unfaithful over the years will never leave my head And how am I sure she's not cheating with more than one man?

Pls nairalanders, matured advice needed at this time.

You be mumu! Why should this even be a question in the first place? You still want to marry her out of pity, do you know you will end up in pity? Are you cursed? Break off that curse now! You will be miserable and pathetic if you want to remain her puppet. One old preek has been drilling the hole you want your future kids to come out! Sense is free, you don't need to buy one. This isn't about loving you truly, hope you know that? It's more about her wanting to front and form for her friends and family. Be a man and move on. Your soulmate awaits you in your future. Don't settle for olosho, she can poison you when you eventually germinate sense after your stupid marriage, when you will definitely want to flee. If the wedding/engagement meant anything to her she wouldn't be fucking that old preek while you were dreaming of a chaste bride in love with you. She loves money more! Get that!

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 04, 2017
joyAA:
Just quietly call it off bro

Except you want to gamble with your marriage because she has been dating this man for years, you discovered and still married her, a wicked woman will continue seeing the married man, what will you say after that?
She may also break it off with THAT man but what if another comes or there are others you don't know of?
She might also change for good too, seeing you covered her shame n all. You know her better, do you think its worth it?

If you decide to marry her, biko it should not b bcs h pity her, let it be that you have faith in her and still love her, she will b sensitive to your behaviour if you do and trust women to be the one to scream victim first. If you marry her, don't tell this to any family member, your family will never forgive her, her family will call all the elders to placate you, the focus will shift from her to you, if you must, tell a neutral party.

You sef need a change of environment if albeit temporary, just travel sometime close to the proposed wedding date.
If you choose to leave, don't expose her secret either, just walk away.
Of course you need to explain, give a sound reason and stand your ground, but never disgrace her.

All is well

You think he can call it off without saying what she did ?

Story !
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 04, 2017
pcguru1:

I know you're married I've read most of your posts prior to this, I've never had reasons to reply you then, deep down I feel sad for you because I know you must have gone through something to have this stance. All the best

Lol. My husband has always been good to me. I have no complaints against him. But as a woman who has other female friends, I know what I have seen. Honestly it's the reason I don't have women at my house and I usually just talk on the phone to my women friends or meet them out now. It's usually religious men who are being played for fools.. I pity all foolish man.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by 9jatatafo(m): 11:45am On Jul 04, 2017
OP put on your spike shoes and run as fast as Husain Bolt

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 04, 2017
tossyvickykenny:
[color=#990000][/color]
lol you'd be surprised most men and women who cheat will still cheat later at some point , all they need is the perfect opportunity to get away with it.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by sagaxity(m): 11:46am On Jul 04, 2017
So because marriage is 80% done and she said she don't want to be shamed, is that why you want to build your future on a dangerous foundation? my bet if you marry her is
- You will never respect her as you should.
- You will be tempted to cheat as well in return.
- You may become a woman beater, domestic violence sets in.
- You may consider divorce. Which u never wished even for an enemy.
- You will forever not have peace of mind.
Can I also shock you? She wouldn't die so u can remarry, ladies of such live longer than their husbands. Na you go first her die....

You better reset your brain and make the right decisions with emotions aside..... #Think...

#Emotion is greater than Knowledge

I didn't say you should break up with her oh but certainly that lady is not your wife....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by ggood: 11:46am On Jul 04, 2017
its hard to
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by whitley(m): 11:46am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

Wedding preparations already done. Hall booked, cloths bought, both families already preparing, what will people say? How will she move ahead if I leave her?
Bro if she actually cared about those stuff,she would have kept it 100 with u...if u continue don't be surprised that she will only find smarter ways to cheat without getting caught,move on bro,marriage isn't a favour, its actually your life.i know ow you feel,u built your walls around her now it's come crashing down...

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Jelal0007(m): 11:50am On Jul 04, 2017
Inanna:
You men are full of shvt! Just look at the flimsy reason why you want to call off your wedding. Abeg fvck outta here with that bullshit! undecided
You that has drilled multiple holes or is it because she never found out. This even serves you right. Call off the wedding, you pussie.
why the matter pain u like this? Do u suck d!cks of elderly men when engaged 2 sm1 else? Where's ur moral standard here? Besides,do u have any facts 2 buttress this rubbish u just spewed here? The post is about the cheating fiancee and here u are generalizing all men with a derogatry term.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Tosin4reel: 11:50am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

see this guy ooo, i no pity you...
you are thinking about how she will move ahead...
Don't be surprise when you start fathering another man's children

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 04, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Lol. My husband has always been good to me. I have no complaints against him. But as a woman who has other female friends, I know what I have seen. It's usually religious men who are being played for fools.. I pity all foolish man.

I grew around men in my household who cheat and say its a normal thing, but to me I nod my head and say no, its a betray of trust meanwhile am no saint I have much worse flaws than cheating. For some reason I have intense hatred for people who cheat not sure why, glad your husband is a good person so many men these days lack morals. Enjoy your marriage smiley

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 04, 2017
If you are so worried about wedding preparations and what people would say, then marry her and make sure you do a DNA test for every child that you have.

listenersky:

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 04, 2017
Inanna:
You men are full of shvt! Just look at the flimsy reason why you want to call off your wedding. Abeg fvck outta here with that bullshit! undecided
You that has drilled multiple holes or is it because she never found out. This even serves you right. Call off the wedding, you pussie.

Sorry love you know you don't always have to settle there are some guys worth it and who don't cheat, breathe in breathe out all will be well. Not all men cheat dear a lot do but not all ,I never cheated on a lady though ave cheated my nigaaz on some weed ish

What a shame its now something to say I don't cheat, as if its a bragging right where did we go wrong in this generation .
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Arccangel(f): 11:57am On Jul 04, 2017
Inanna:

Hi. I think we should be friends grin grin
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:
I just discovered my fiancee has been cheating on me. I discovered the chats she had with a married elderly man ,she initially denied it but she confessed after I showed her the evidence i had. We have been dating for six years and we did our intro early this year. We have picked the date of our wedding which is in few weeks time. People have been invited.

Her relationship with this elderly man didn't start now, she made me to understand that it has been going on for years. Now she has been begging me to forgive her and not put her to shame because PEOPLE are already looking forward to our wedding day.

Wedding preparations already in place. Infact preparations already 80% done. I'm really in a state of confusion right now because I don't know if I should go ahead with the wedding out of pity. And I am also scared that if I marry her out of pity, I might not love her the way I should as the thought of her being unfaithful over the years will never leave my head And how am I sure she's not cheating with more than one man?

So u think after dating for 6 years that u can pull urself out of this

Tell us the truth, How many girls u don knack for the past 6 years
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 04, 2017
pcguru1:

I grew around men in my household who cheat and say its a normal thing, but to me I nod my head and say no, its a betray of trust meanwhile am no saint I have much worse flaws than cheating. For some reason I have intense hatred for people who cheat not sure why, glad your husband is a good person so many men these days lack morals. Enjoy your marriage smiley

Most Nigerian men cheat on their wives and women are expected to tolerate it. No one tells the woman to call off the marriage. I haven't caught my hubby cheating but if he does, he knows I will walk away with his money and enjoy with a new man. So he should be very careful. Thus far I have no complaints with him. smiley
Look at the organism that's talking about morality grin grin grin I bet you sleep around with dirty prost!tutes and you have the guts to talk about moral standards My opinion remains same, if you no like am, kill yourself or better still, go and spread your mother's and sisters' legs for money. Idiat!!! grin
Jelal0007:
Is there any limit to your stupid!ty? Did u seriously say all the above? Do u have standards set 4 urself morally at all? U just proved the kind of person you are. 21st century prost!tute. Go spread ur legs for money. I pray I never come across ur kind. BiATCH.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by jjjjj2017: 11:59am On Jul 04, 2017
Inanna:
Typical Nigerian man, you wouldn't accept corrections and get better in life but rather, you insist on reveling in your ignorance. Well, be my guest.
Continue to embarrass yourself.

you dont know what you are saying, check the meaning of 'THRASH' so that you will know that youarenotmakingsense

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by BabaEleko(m): 11:59am On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

Her relationship with this elderly man didn't start now, she made me understand that it has been going on for years. Now she has been begging me to forgive her and not put her to shame because PEOPLE are already looking forward to our wedding day.

Bro, from a married man to an upcoming... You will go ahead and make the mistake of marrying her now, out of pity, but you will spend the rest of your life regretting that single action. You will not only spend the entirety of your marriage being insecure but you will be shocked by the next stunt she'll pull on you. It's better to face whatever storm calling off the marriage will brew up now than the disaster awaiting you in future. Anyone advising you to forgive her now will not be there to wipe your tears when that time bomb blows up in your face. Mr man, i normally don't post on NL, check my post, and see how rarely i post, but i had to pause and give you my 50 cents and i wish you good luck in your decision and future.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by trappatoni(m): 11:59am On Jul 04, 2017
GOD loves you but it appears you dont love yourself.God exposed her for a reason and you want to go ahead becsuse of 80% preparations and pity.May be she started dating him before you, guy women dont have respect for wussbags.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures / This Is What Happens When You Neglect Your Children / Photo Of Little Boy Sucking A Mannequin Has Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.