Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? (45980 Views)

Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / How I Set A Trap For My Wife, Caught Her Cheating With Secret Lover - Policeman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by sddiamond: 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:
I just discovered my fiancee has been cheating on me. I discovered the chats she had with a married elderly man ,she initially denied it but she confessed after I showed her the evidence i had. We have been dating for six years and we did our intro early this year. We have picked the date of our wedding which is in few weeks time. People have been invited.

Her relationship with this elderly man didn't start now, she made me to understand that it has been going on for years. Now she has been begging me to forgive her and not put her to shame because PEOPLE are already looking forward to our wedding day.

Wedding preparations already in place. Infact preparations already 80% done. I'm really in a state of confusion right now because I don't know if I should go ahead with the wedding out of pity. And I am also scared that if I marry her out of pity, I might not love her the way I should as the thought of her being unfaithful over the years will never leave my head And how am I sure she's not cheating with more than one man?

Pls nairalanders, matured advice needed at this time.
You want to marry out of pity abi, don't think because you have spent a lot on her and also gone far in the wedding preparations, you should go ahead and murder your happiness, a cheat is always a cheater. Invite her to your house and give her the beating of her life for deceiving you all this years. Happiness in marriage is like heaven on earth, money can't buy it

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Cinderella5(f): 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
DukeNija:

Yes i would advice her to leave him. And this is an honest answer.
nice to know.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Jelal0007(m): 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
Fabulocity:
Look at the organism that's talking about morality grin grin grin I bet you sleep around with dirty prost!tutes and you have the guts to talk about moral standards My opinion remains same, if you no like am, kill yourself or better still, go and spread your mother's and sisters' legs for money. Idiat!!! grin
The BIATCH just proved my point. If u wonna really know who ur daddy is,go ask ur mother. It may not be the person u're currently calling dad. Promiscuity runs in ur family's blood. I won't be surprised if u got it 4rm ur mother. Silly wh0re.

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by IamEmem(m): 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:
I just discovered my fiancee has been cheating on me. I discovered the chats she had with a married elderly man ,she initially denied it but she confessed after I showed her the evidence i had. We have been dating for six years and we did our intro early this year. We have picked the date of our wedding which is in few weeks time. People have been invited.

Her relationship with this elderly man didn't start now, she made me to understand that it has been going on for years. Now she has been begging me to forgive her and not put her to shame because PEOPLE are already looking forward to our wedding day.

Wedding preparations already in place. Infact preparations already 80% done. I'm really in a state of confusion right now because I don't know if I should go ahead with the wedding out of pity. And I am also scared that if I marry her out of pity, I might not love her the way I should as the thought of her being unfaithful over the years will never leave my head And how am I sure she's not cheating with more than one man?

My Brother, never marry a lady out of pity because at the end the love will wont be there. Take your time and convince yourself if you can still love this woman and remain loyal to her no matter what.

rgds.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by BZBALEX: 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
ANY THINGS MARRIAGE IS NOT A THING OF PITY, SO THINK WELL MY BROTHER. SHE DID NOT THINKS ABOUT THE SHAME WHEN SHE WAS DOING IT , IS NOW THAT YOU CAUGHT HER SHE IS THINKING ABOUT SHAME ABI ?, IS OBVIOUS SHE LIKE MONEY THAN ANY THINGS, IF NOT WHY WILL SHE FOLLOW AN ELDERLY MAN IF NOT FOR MONEY. OR YOU CAN NOT ?...................I REST MY CASE. THINK WELL. FOR ME SHE IS GONE !!!!!!!!!!! SINCE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Samabu07(m): 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

Quite.the relationship. There's no iota of pity that should warrant you to date and not to talk of marrying a lady you don't want.
Don't sign your death warrant OK. She's evil and will continue to sleep with that irresponsible old man.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
stunningjudy:

Ok dear. Nevertheless, she should be dumped. If you find out your man has been sleeping with a married woman for years even 2months to your wedding won't you take a walk? Do you know how many years the wife has cried to her God for the pains side chicks are causing her? Why is his fiancee so greedy and disrespectful? You wear another man's ring and still Bleep another?

Op please send me 1 tier of the cake that would have been used. kiss
I'm not saying he shouldn't cancel the wedding,on the condition that he has never cheated on her or any of his former babes.
Btw,you too like sweet things.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by stunningjudy(f): 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:
are parents are aware already because the man she cheated with is her Dad's friend
Her dad's friend?? Please dump the girl because she has no sense at all. Which kind wife you been wan marry? At your child dedication he'll be there and if your child has similar ear with him, you will start having HBP. Nigeria is already tough as it is, a broken engagement is better than a broken marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2017
joyAA:
Just quietly call it off bro

Except you want to gamble with your marriage because she has been dating this man for years, you discovered and still married her, a wicked woman will continue seeing the married man, what will you say after that?
She may also break it off with THAT man but what if another comes or there are others you don't know of?
She might also change for good too, seeing you covered her shame n all. You know her better, do you think its worth it?

If you decide to marry her, biko it should not b bcs h pity her, let it be that you have faith in her and still love her, she will b sensitive to your behaviour if you do and trust women to be the one to scream victim first. If you marry her, don't tell this to any family member, your family will never forgive her, her family will call all the elders to placate you, the focus will shift from her to you, if you must, tell a neutral party.

You sef need a change of environment if albeit temporary, just travel sometime close to the proposed wedding date.
If you choose to leave, don't expose her secret either, just walk away.
Of course you need to explain, give a sound reason and stand your ground, but never disgrace her.

All is well

I never knew we still have ladies like you on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by stunningjudy(f): 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
Tahrah:
I'm not saying he shouldn't cancel the wedding,on the condition that he has never cheated on her or any of his former babes.
Btw,you too like sweet things.
Lol...I cannot kill myself o . He should send just 1 tier.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Arccangel(f): 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
Josh44s:
Every time I read stories like this I feel sad and have chest pain. Why do women do this all the time? I just don't get it. Is it a crime to be good to a girl with lots of positive intentions towards her? If our man does not fvck you well, open up to let you both work towards making your sex life a great one, if you are feeling insecure open up, falling out of love open up, feeling threaten open up. These things na in dey make me fear to love embarassed embarassed

Mr man, dont love na? Who are you doing? Us? Just know dat der are men who are still dying single. Ndo. Just know Der are still really good girls out der. But my God would not allow you bad dudes see dem. Go and meet your kind.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by waldigit: 12:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

Wedding preparations already done. Hall booked, cloths bought, both families already preparing, what will people say? How will she move ahead if I leave her?

I know there must be a divine purpose for you to discover she is cheating. If you are not guilty of the same then you need to halt because God is calling your attention to something but if you are also gully of the same offence confess to her also and both of you repent and give your live to Christ, then go ahead and marry her, else stay away from such marriage.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Jelal0007(m): 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2017
Anikpee:
my dear I know how you feel, it's not easy to forget and of course will diminish the amount of trust and love you have for her but ask your self one question, HAVE YOU EVER CHEATED ON GOD? ( OFFENDED)
Have you ever prayed to God to forgive you as you forgive your offenders? If you your answer is yes, I urge you to forgive her, and try as much as possible to forget it But, that's if she is repentant of what she did but if she is still doing it, then quit, but she if she has convinced you of pure repentance, forgive her.
RATHER, seize her phone for now or change her line but before that, let her call the man in your presence and warn her never to call her again, after the call, delete his number from her phone, block him on all social network and change her phone number.

please don't cancel the weeding and don't bear grudges, just do it for God, and warn her seriously that any other mistake from her, she will regret ever getting married to you.
Yeah,he should also go to his untimely demise for God too. Are u kidding me?
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by nrexzy: 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
Paulscholari:
lolz hahaha, the way you talk am e be like prophecy grin
LOL I just talk am as I see am na...
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
Arccangel:

Bros, wetin na? He dat is without sin should cast the first stone! All dez guys shouting "dont forgive" dey do worse. Plus, if the reverse was the case, you people would be the first to shout, "forgive". The OP is the only one who knows that answer to his question. Have you cheated before? If yea and she forgave u, den try to forgive her. If all the people who are married took all dez so called "advice", nobody would be getting married. OP, look at her very well. Also look a yourself, can u cope? Do you love her? What are the circumstances surrounding her cheating etc? When u think about these things very well, den u can decide. The next girl might b worse. She might not. Breakup and roll the dice. Just know that whatever decision you make, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IT!!!
Meanwhile, let me wait for the next mumu my post would offend. cool

I posted the same that would the guys shout if it were reversed and if the next girl is worse I will move on, never cheated so no reason why I have to settle with one, besides there's always circumstances to everything even kidnapping, murdering and stealing. Lol make the next post more offensive grin
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Arccangel(f): 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
pcguru1:

I posted the same that would the guys shout if it were reversed and if the next girl is worse I will move on, never cheated so no reason why I have to settle with one, besides there's always circumstances to everything even kidnapping, murdering and stealing. Lol make the next post more offensive grin

"Never cheated" bawo? How would i know? Am i there? Plus, Who cares? Are you the OP? Also just know that cheating isnt the only repulsive baggage in a relationship so whatever rocks your boat sir. You can leave my mention now
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by uyiekpenn(m): 1:04pm On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

guy run for your life. It's better to have a failed relationship than a failed marriage. She's not a wife material. Call it off now.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Konami94: 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

Wedding preparations already done. Hall booked, cloths bought, both families already preparing, what will people say? How will she move ahead if I leave her?
Should that be your primary concern instead of your own happiness? Some people don't seem to realize tgat marriage is for life. A broken relationship is better than a failed marriage. You should even be thanking God that you found out before the wedding cuz many guys aren't that lucky.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Jelal0007(m): 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:
are parents are aware already because the man she cheated with is her Dad's friend
My God...and what was their reaction?
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Konami94: 1:07pm On Jul 04, 2017
Konami94:

Should that be your primary concern instead of your own happiness? Some people don't seem to realize that marriage is for life. A broken relationship is better than a failed marriage. You should even be thanking God that you found out before the wedding cuz many guys aren't that lucky.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Efewestern: 1:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
even me I don't know what to say or type , it is well.
some ladies are just stupid.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Nwabundo38(f): 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
[quote author=listenersky post=58103114]
Wedding preparations already done. Hall booked, cloths bought, both families already preparing, what will people say? How will she move ahead if I leave her? [/quote
she would have thought of all this before sleeping with another man(a married man for that matter)
You want to settle with a lady who has the mind to sleep with another man after introduction has been done??
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by vic224real(f): 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
Moo
listenersky:

Very sorry for what has happened! What you need right now is real counseling from a true counselor to decide on what to do right now.
I wish I can speak with you privately on phone.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by Jelal0007(m): 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:
My God...and what was their reaction? I hope u emerge 4rmt this trial stronger and better man.
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by YtivitissuP: 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

First thing in the Morning I called my fiancee that I have impregnated another girl. That the girl was one of my friends she met sometimes ago.u need to hear the way she reacted on phone. She immediately called my mom and my elder sis. It took me a while for me to convince them that it was April fool. I love my girl though ,we did our intro few days ago.

Since her parents know about the situation, sit yourself down and think about what happened between you two on April 1 (as quoted above).
You made a joke on April 1 and she had that reaction even though she was cheating on you. Bro, don't marry her outta pity. If u think you still mumuishly love her despite her actions, go ahead and marry her and please, don't disturb our peace with threads like "I met my wife's uncle in bed with her"....

2 Likes

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by just2endowed: 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
NL is now scary when it comes to marriage counselling.

No one deem it fit to recommend if the guy and the fiance to see a qualified marriage councellor. there could be more to it
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by aziaka111(m): 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
God has done his own for u,he has make u to understand d kind of woman u want to marry, if anything happen to u later ur blood is on ur own head.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by chronique(m): 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

What kind of stupid question is this? Someone has been cheating on you and is only remorseful cos you caught her, and not cos she wants to genuinely change, and you are talking about what people will say? If my own sister tries that nonsense, I won't feel an iota of sympathy for her if she gets dumped few weeks to her marriage for cheating. I was raised to understand that there is always a consequence for every bad action you take, and I live by that principle. Dump her as fast as you can. It would hurt you but don't feel too bad.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by bayulll011(m): 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

if you mary that lady and you wont regret your actions why not,marriage is not child play if you truly love her and she has repented why not,dont you ever marry out of pity because it will come back and hunt you

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by kindredspirit(m): 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
Ijaya123:

Simply inform her parents that you're not going ahead with the wedding again. If they ask you why, tell them to ask their daughter.

You want to marry her out of pity, your life will become pitiable sooner than you can think.

According to him, the parents know already. The elderly man sleeping with the Op's fiancee is HER FATHER'S FRIEND!

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by farem: 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
listenersky:

Have you also been sleeping with her (whom have not culturally or legally joined with?

If yes, you and the elderly man are on the same page and the lady simply cannot be tasting your only forbidden fruit.

Aren't you also been unfaithful to God in this (marital )context?
Re: I Caught Her Cheating, Wedding In Two Months, Should I Go Ahead Out Of Pity? by immortal145: 1:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
obviously u r in love...but pls use ur head 4 once okay...a wrong seed has already been sown...are u really ready 4 d harvest?...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos) / Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures / This Is What Happens When You Neglect Your Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.