Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father (35501 Views)

"Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Jidhey1(m): 10:54am On Jul 05, 2017
Rozaytee:
at Op wat are u even doing wit a 19year old girl...u no want make she read book abi?

undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by sexaddict08(m): 11:21am On Jul 05, 2017
Jidhey1:

I don't need to disclose it buh I have confirmed it.

teach me na, i want to learn...dont tell me you just believed her because shes reserved or sth
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Jidhey1(m): 11:30am On Jul 05, 2017
sexaddict08:

teach me na, i want to learn...dont tell me you just believed her because shes reserved or sth

I went down there to confirm it..
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by ReLaTE(m): 11:41am On Jul 05, 2017
Am even suspecting the Op.he has a hidden agenda to sleep with her and that's the reason of his jealous.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by sexaddict08(m): 11:42am On Jul 05, 2017
Jidhey1:

I went down there to confirm it..

oh...you already break her, so why still calling her a virgin? ok...lets not argue about her virginity. If the "spiritual father" is not her family, your name is sorry...
a man who preaches in church and on the street just bite my girlfriend breast two days ago.
hes the husband of gf elder sister. his wife travelled for the past two weeks n he went to my gf room, who just went to spend a night in their house, tried to rape her. preacher ooo
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by MarieSucre(f): 11:55am On Jul 05, 2017
BentSpoon:

shocked

When u finally get THERE u will find it like this

(__________________________________)
Seems you're overestimating the size of a dick.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Dandiaz72(m): 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2017
Tuhbee:
Don't worry. When she gets pregnant you can be sure she's a victim of an incubus, and not that of her priapic reverend father, just as the Virgin Mary was obviously inseminated by God rather than a skilled seducer. If Mary was impregnated by the Holy Spirit then why shouldn't a virgin be impregnated by an evil spirit?

A lady you plan to marry is cheating on you emotionally and even giving room for an outsider's intrusion of your collective privacy, and you think you need our advice before you can know what to do? Okay, let her be. You don't need to discuss it with her and demand that it ceases. It's all perfect and fine. undecided
WATCH UR TONGUE
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Aleora(f): 1:21pm On Jul 05, 2017
Jidhey1:

This is just too bad. That's why I am scared that my girl getting too attached with the revered father.
just be calm...and watch
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hmm the pope must hear thischeesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by sirfee(m): 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
toseen7:
lol, no mind me jare. I'm good bro, how are you? How area?
I'm great,area dey coded though rain dey pepper dem gang.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by BentSpoon(m): 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
MarieSucre:

Seems you're overestimating the size of a dick.

shocked

if that's the maximum siZe u have taken in u re a loser

I HavE 8incheS at default mode. Dunno of other league
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by toseen7: 7:35pm On Jul 05, 2017
sirfee:
I'm great,area dey coded though rain dey pepper dem gang.
Baba, the rain tire me o, e just dey pepper dem gang, almost everyday,
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Nwabundo38(f): 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2017
Jidhey1:
Hello nairalanders... I want to share this issue that has been bothering me for almost a month now. I won't bore you with much talk and please ignore my grammatical blunders.

I have this young pretty and luscious damsel whom I love so much. We have been dating for a year and some months now. She just clocked 19years. Tho the journey has been kinda sweet and rough, we are still going strong. By God's grace she's the one I want to marry.

There is this revered father who is her friend and I am not too comfortable with it. He was the assistant priest in her church before he was transferred recently. This her revered father still chat with her everyday on whatsapp. They are so close that she shares everything about herself to him. Recently she told him that she's in a relationship but the revered father asked him why. The man is trying to virus my girl friend telling her to abstain from our relationship that she's too young. Sometimes he ask her if we have kissed, romance or if she have visit my house. He tells her all sort of rubbish I dunno. It's not as if I am suspecting the revered father but I don't just feel comfortable with the way he chat with my girlfriend.. I dunno if I should stop her from chatting with him...The whole thing is tiring. I need advise pls.. No insults pls...

He is just guiding the girl spiritually..
she is young and he expects her to keep a clean relationship and not a sexual one

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by IdeyFindWife: 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2017
Jaynom:

Lmao. Bitter truth grin

Na when I comot school hostel go town I come see many wonders including Father wey dey date one Aunty whu dey manage Polyte hostel hostel near my base; mehn, na dat time my eye clear. The man go disguise, kak-up well but his dress-sense was just off grin tongue; you would know hin just dey struggle to learn current ways, e don tey since hin comot town....na now e just dey backslide, dey enter back "into-the-world"!

Guy, he gbensh that Milf Aunty wella and she sef collect enough parishioners money from him. Whether hin know say we boys know or not, i nor know but i guess he suppose suspect from all the bullfrog grins and yeye smiles wey we go dey flash him if dey park near our own area football field.

I just laff in French at people's naivety when they defend the impossible thinking they're some Batman pulling Justice League stunts. Even Bible say God, the Almighty All-knowing Creator talk say man's heart is "deceitful above all things and desperately wicked; (he come ask 1millionDollar rhetorical question say); who can know it (Jer 17:9).

I would be nothing, but a compound f00l to the nth order to vouch for some random reverend running around with bodacious boobs-bootylicious arss when right now as we speak the Catholic Archbishop of Australia has already been given leave by the Holy See to return to home to his native Australia for legal proceedings on answering charges of sexual harassment etc made against him in the cause of his career. Na Bishop be dat o? What about all the Pedophilia, small-boy molestations cases Catholic church waded through in the last decade with everybody and their next-of-kin coming out to say "The Padre touched me inappropriately too"!

Nigerians as usual no believe say Google be their friend, even if they're not aware of current affairs or past histories; they just ignorantly get bombastic doubting and opposing or believing and supporting anything they wish on a flimsy whim.

As for me o, no unnecessary closeness with clergy for my girl. Any too-much closeness be say you go pack go mission house be dat and bye-bye to me.

sexaddict08:

oh...you already break her, so why still calling her a virgin? ok...lets not argue about her virginity. If the "spiritual father" is not her family, your name is sorry...
a man who preaches in church and on the street just bite my girlfriend breast two days ago.
hes the husband of gf elder sister. his wife travelled for the past two weeks n he went to my gf room, who just went to spend a night in their house, tried to rape her. preacher ooo

Oooooooookporokooooooo ooooo!
How kiss come take turn to bite on bwest?
konji don turn that man to vampire small-small be dat o; hin wan milk ur gf for you be4 ur bride-price is ready!
Chai, pple dey underestimate konji to their own peril; if hin know say hin bodi nor fit take am, e for done enter church-hall for vigil go sleep dere na?
E done take style dey damage relationship with hin in-laws now.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by MarieSucre(f): 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
BentSpoon:

shocked

if that's the maximum siZe u have taken in u re a loser

I HavE 8incheS at default mode. Dunno of other league
Shut up. I hate unnecessary lies.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by sirfee(m): 11:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
toseen7:

Baba, the rain tire me o, e just dey pepper dem gang, almost everyday,
It is well.

A demain mon frere...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by dozofavour(m): 4:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nwabundo38:

He is just guiding the girl spiritually..
she is young and he expects her to keep a clean relationship and not a sexual one
if she needs guidance then she should get from a reverend sister or mother not a father cos it is blood that flows through his vein. don't underestimate the power of sexual desires its in everyone whether u are a religious leader or not
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
ikaboy:

Good she is still a virgin. But I can tell u that d Rev. Is jealous that you will likely peruse before him. Tell her to dissociate from that Fr. ASAP. They are very jealous set of human being. Am a confirmed Catholic but I know this few bad eggs very well and dre modus operadi

Not few bro!

More than 90%
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by sexaddict08(m): 9:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Na when I comot school hostel go town I come see many wonders including Father wey dey date one Aunty whu dey manage Polyte hostel hostel near my base; mehn, na dat time my eye clear. The man go disguise, kak-up well but his dress-sense was just off grin tongue; you would know hin just dey struggle to learn current ways, e don tey since hin comot town....na now e just dey backslide, dey enter back "into-the-world"!

Guy, he gbensh that Milf Aunty wella and she sef collect enough parishioners money from him. Whether hin know say we boys know or not, i nor know but i guess he suppose suspect from all the bullfrog grins and yeye smiles wey we go dey flash him if dey park near our own area football field.

I just laff in French at people's naivety when they defend the impossible thinking they're some Batman pulling Justice League stunts. Even Bible say God, the Almighty All-knowing Creator talk say man's heart is "deceitful above all things and desperately wicked; (he come ask 1millionDollar rhetorical question say); who can know it (Jer 17:9).

I would be nothing, but a compound f00l to the nth order to vouch for some random reverend running around with bodacious boobs-bootylicious arss when right now as we speak the Catholic Archbishop of Australia has already been given leave by the Holy See to return to home to his native Australia for legal proceedings on answering charges of sexual harassment etc made against him in the cause of his career. Na Bishop be dat o? What about all the Pedophilia, small-boy molestations cases Catholic church waded through in the last decade with everybody and their next-of-kin coming out to say "The Padre touched me inappropriately too"!

Nigerians as usual no believe say Google be their friend, even if they're not aware of current affairs or past histories; they just ignorantly get bombastic doubting and opposing or believing and supporting anything they wish on a flimsy whim.

As for me o, no unnecessary closeness with clergy for my girl. Any too-much closeness be say you go pack go mission house be dat and bye-bye to me.

Oooooooookporokooooooo ooooo!
How kiss come take turn to bite on bwest?
konji don turn that man to vampire small-small be dat o; hin wan milk ur gf for you be4 ur bride-price is ready!
Chai, pple dey underestimate konji to their own peril; if hin know say hin bodi nor fit take am, e for done enter church-hall for vigil go sleep dere na?
E done take style dey damage relationship with hin in-laws now.

konji is no respecter of anyone...
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by pally123: 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2017
Jidhey1:

She's still a Virgin.
Look at this one ni! The day she will allow you to jump into that well, that is if Reverend Father will agree o...You will still come here to open a thread and regale us with stories of how your girlfriend deceived you. I dey wait

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara / Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple Rocking Wings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.