Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father (35502 Views)

"Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Jidhey1(m): 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
This reverend father is probably telling himself one thing: that he's looking after this young girl's interest. But he'll end up achieving something else. There's nothing wrong with playing the role he's set out to play in her life. God knows, an impressionable girl needs all the guidance she can get, with all these predators around. He could advise her on how to behave and all, but to ask for such details as the intimate things you do borders on perversion (in my opinion). He's still a man after all. Is he getting off on that kind of talk?

And then there's you girlfriend. You can't deny that a man who cannot be had presents a certain kind of allure.

You should try getting close to this reverend, if the girl is that important to you. Give him the opportunity to feel you out, so that he's got no reasons to doubt your intentions towards his ward. And you can size him up as well, see if he's harboring unhealthy desires.

Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by 222Martins(m): 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
I have been in your situation before and i must tell you this: Trust your instinct. I have seen a lot in the hands of these so called Rev. Fathers. Hmmmmm make i no talk, but guy, one thing is for sure: Most priests like to keep and groom young girls, even sponsor them in school and take care of their need; with the ultimate aim of...............**Use your tongue to count your teeth**. I am talking from experience.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Jidhey1(m): 1:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
222Martins:
I have been in your situation before and i must tell you this: Trust your instinct. I have seen a lot in the hands of these so called Rev. Fathers. Hmmmmm make i no talk, but guy, one thing is for sure: Most priests like to keep and groom young girls, even sponsor them in school and take care of their need; with the ultimate aim of...............**Use your tongue to count your teeth**. I am talking from experience.

Thanks brah
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by drnoel: 1:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
BlackDBagba:
He's her spiritual director. No cause for alarm grin

Dangerous
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by whitering: 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
Most times some of them do have good intentions. Free your mind a bit. I would advise you observe & watch closely for some time before pouncing on your babe.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
You have nofin to fear.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by adedayourt(m): 10:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
the closer the better grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Bimpe29: 10:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
He who has bigger cucumber, has his ways
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by burkingx(f): 10:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Martin0(m): 10:32pm On Jul 04, 2017
Nma27:
You have nofin to fear.
eh eh na u dey talk this one?abeg ooo tell am ooo too much closeness fit lead to abomination ooo
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by SmartchoicesNG: 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
Jidhey1:
Hello nairalanders... I want to share this issue that has been bothering me for almost a month now. I won't bore you with much talk and please ignore my grammatical blunders.

I have this young pretty and luscious damsel whom I love so much. We have been dating for a year and some months now. She just clocked 19years. Tho the journey has been kinda sweet and rough, we are still going strong. By God's grace she's the one I want to marry.

There is this revered father who is her friend and I am not too comfortable with it. He was the assistant priest in her church before he was transferred recently. This her revered father still chat with her everyday on whatsapp. They are so close that she shares everything about herself to him. Recently she told him that she's in a relationship but the revered father asked him why. The man is trying to virus my girl friend telling her to abstain from our relationship that she's too young. Sometimes he ask her if we have kissed, romance or if she have visit my house. He tells her all sort of rubbish I dunno. It's not as if I am suspecting the revered father but I don't just feel comfortable with the way he chat with my girlfriend.. I dunno if I should stop her from chatting with him...The whole thing is tiring. I need advise pls.. No insults pls...

You must be dating my ex... Cruzita
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by holluphemydavid(m): 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
Dnt be surprise dat d referred father Dey enter d place
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by toseen7: 10:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
Syphax:

OP, what's wrong with what the Rev Father is doing? It seems like you are afraid that he will convince the girl no to sin with you.
Sense....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by GeneralOjukwu: 10:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
Characteristics of Nairaland fake stories:

1. Juicy with sexual innuendos.

2. Writer often recently created a profile.. (i am wrong in this case lipsrsealed)

3. Usually released at night.

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
Martin0:
eh eh na u dey talk this one?abeg ooo tell am ooo too much closeness fit lead to abomination ooo
No b Reverend father again? Anyway, I don't trust them sha
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by FX(m): 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
slayking:

I can't even trust the Pope with my woman. grin
Do you know who the Pope is and what it takes and means to be a Pope ? The Pope is tested and trusted by multi millions of people. U just open ur mouth and spit nonsense . You shud have trust issues with ur woman and not a Pope.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Martin0(m): 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
Nma27:
No b Reverend father again? Anyway, I don't trust them sha
na wa for u ooo did u know how many year's that man has been like that with BJ?and you say make he nor fear ha abeg the earlier the better she's like temptation but not all Rev are like that ooo but majority
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by nerus419(m): 10:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
all these rev. fr sef
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by favourmic(m): 10:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
Jidhey1:
Hello nairalanders... I want to share this issue that has been bothering me for almost a month now. I won't bore you with much talk and please ignore my grammatical blunders.

I have this young pretty and luscious damsel whom I love so much. We have been dating for a year and some months now. She just clocked 19years. Tho the journey has been kinda sweet and rough, we are still going strong. By God's grace she's the one I want to marry.

There is this revered father who is her friend and I am not too comfortable with it. He was the assistant priest in her church before he was transferred recently. This her revered father still chat with her everyday on whatsapp. They are so close that she shares everything about herself to him. Recently she told him that she's in a relationship but the revered father asked him why. The man is trying to virus my girl friend telling her to abstain from our relationship that she's too young. Sometimes he ask her if we have kissed, romance or if she have visit my house. He tells her all sort of rubbish I dunno. It's not as if I am suspecting the revered father but I don't just feel comfortable with the way he chat with my girlfriend.. I dunno if I should stop her from chatting with him...The whole thing is tiring. I need advise pls.. No insults pls...

I think the revered is right at the age of 19 she is young for that why not focus on your school or work for better futures? I just hope people like you won't come hear again and ask which drug for abortion.

The truth is always bitter

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by mapist(m): 10:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
Jidhey1:

If she has not been compromised by the Rev. Father, then the advice given to her is ideal; at 19, she ought not think about relationships. School first.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by EYIBLESSN(m): 10:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
Papiikush:

So your dad can't read and neither can he afford data?

Seriously Speaking something is definitely wrong with you.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by ipobbigot7: 10:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
Jidhey1:

You are not suspecting the reverend father because you think he can't do it, be deceiving yourself.

How will you stop her from chatting with him? She's not your wife yet, she is free to chose who she chat with.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
Martin0:
na wa for u ooo did u know how many year's that man has been like that with BJ?and you say make he nor fear ha abeg the earlier the better she's like temptation but not all Rev are like that ooo but majority
Heard many of dem are gays
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
Syphax:

My dad isn't jobless. He has achieved a lot in life unlike you whose only achievement in life is making Frontpage on NL. He doesn't make Frontpage in almost all the posts on Nairaland. My boy, go get a job and stop fighting for first to comment.

Hey chill dude..Why are yu talking smack? Use your head, son.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by rayobaba(m): 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
Bro. Be careful how you go abt it, if u decide stopping her. It's possible d father doesn't have anything romantic feeling for her as could be a protective care. And from your story its like she's so so so close to the priest. And ladies can stop a relationship with guy if the guy is stopping them from associating with who they like.
I think you should hold on and stay put. Patience will lead you right and if their is anything going on, you will definitely know as time will tell.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by lynus40(m): 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
BlackDBagba:
He's her spiritual director. No cause for alarm grin
spiritual director indeed. my guy just kiss her bye bye
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
Don't worry. When she gets pregnant you can be sure she's a victim of an incubus, and not that of her priapic reverend father, just as the Virgin Mary was obviously inseminated by God rather than a skilled seducer. If Mary was impregnated by the Holy Spirit then why shouldn't a virgin be impregnated by an evil spirit?

A lady you plan to marry is cheating on you emotionally and even giving room for an outsider's intrusion of your collective privacy, and you think you need our advice before you can know what to do? Okay, let her be. You don't need to discuss it with her and demand that it ceases. It's all perfect and fine. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by hisMrs(f): 10:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
Syphax:

OP, what's wrong with what the Rev Father is doing? It seems like you are afraid that he will convince the girl no to sin with you.
I thought i was d only one seeing the situation this way o.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by BentSpoon(m): 10:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
Jidhey1:

She's still a Virgin.

shocked

When u finally get THERE u will find it like this

(__________________________________)
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by nwakibie3(m): 10:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
Papiikush:

Seem you've mistaken me for your father

Oboy eee! See finishing grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by hisMrs(f): 10:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
This reverend father is probably telling himself one thing: that he's looking after this young girl's interest. But he'll end up achieving something else. There's nothing wrong with playing the role he's set out to play in her life. God knows, an impressionable girl needs all the guidance she can get, with all these predators around. He could advise her on how to behave and all, but to ask for such details as the intimate things you do borders on perversion (in my opinion). He's still a man after all. Is he getting off on that kind of talk?

And then there's you girlfriend. You can't deny that a man who cannot be had presents a certain kind of allure.

You should try getting close to this reverend, if the girl is that important to you. Give him the opportunity to feel you out, so that he's got no reasons to doubt your intentions towards his ward. And you can size him up as well, see if he's harboring unhealthy desires.
I sincerely agree with u

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Martin0(m): 10:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
Nma27:
Sweet shisos shocked
Nma27:
Sweet shisosshockedshockedshocked eh eh water don pass garri ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara / Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple Rocking Wings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.