Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father (35500 Views)

"Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by OTgenasis: 10:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
Papiikush:

Seem you've mistaken me for your father

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by typumps: 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
Syphax:

You are talking about a man that can buy your entire village. I no blame you.
My dad doesn't have a 4 o'clock eyes like you.
You been able to see well is the 8th wonder of the world.
Oga why you lieing, oga why you lieing, why you fucking lieing.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by amnesty7: 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2017
But I tot the guy's reproductive system has been disabled based on his priesthood.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by artboll(m): 10:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
Jidhey1:
Hello nairalanders... I want to share this issue that has been bothering me for almost a month now. I won't bore you with much talk and please ignore my grammatical blunders.

I have this young pretty and luscious damsel whom I love so much. We have been dating for a year and some months now. She just clocked 19years. Tho the journey has been kinda sweet and rough, we are still going strong. By God's grace she's the one I want to marry.
Sometimes he ask her if we have kissed, romance or if she have visit my house. He tells her all sort of rubbish I dunno. It's not as if I am suspecting the revered father but I don't just feel comfortable with the way he chat with my girlfriend.. I dunno if I should stop her from chatting with him...The whole thing is tiring. I need advise pls.. No insults pls...[/i]

When I hear a guy who isn't ready to settle down say"that's the girl I want to marry"

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by adorablevincy: 11:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
I don't know if you will like this truth am about to tell you. The Rev.Fr is really doing his job as a spiritual cover over her life. You don't need to fight him. If you are suspecting that he might fall into sin with her after telling to pull away from the relationship try these things I want to point out below.
1. If you sometimes do some romantic and sensual stuffs like the things he will necessarily advise her against, stop them.. The girl will defend you before him if he tries to advise against the relationship and she will tell the Rev. Fr that you are an innocent boy. That will disarm the priest from further advise against immorality because that's about the only point he can use in that case.
2. Become more spiritual and dedicated to the things of God. That may be one thing that is tripping her. As a virgin girl, she will cherish having a relationship that understands the value of her modesty and will help her keep it. Find out If she is thinking in that line then give yourself that task.
3. If you are a catholic, join a group that other church members see their members as super stars. Girls like to roll with celebs and the relationship with the priest gives her that feel.
4. Become a friend to that Rev. Fr. That will give you access to accompany your girlfriend anytime she wants to visit him also always visit him. He can help both of you achieve a good, modest and honest relationship. Par adventure he starts to invite only your girl, you will be able to track them and know when things wanna go wrong.
He is more than you. You can't fight him so diplomacy can help.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by sagaxity(m): 11:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
Stopping her is seemingly impossible or let me rephrase difficult...

For her to be empty herself to that father show how trust and confidence in him..and you can only achieve your aim by talking sense into her and making her understand your plans for both of you.....

19YO hmm she never ripe to keep relationship but she's ripe for the other room..Ladies, na God go deliver una....investigate well oh father fit done dey lubricate that engine

well she fit still no agree leave her later she go cum open thread here on how she lost you...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by colbankz(m): 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
Syphax:
You are talking about a man that can buy your entire village. I no blame you. My dad doesn't have a 4 o'clock eyes like you. You been able to see well is the 8th wonder of the world.

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Sleyanya1(m): 11:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
@ OP you've been dating the girl for just one year,

Do you consider the Rev. father knowing her a decade?
Of course even he's not a Rev. Father, that's assuming he's just a Big friend of hers that cares, there's no harm in asking those questions to her.

It shows he's mindful of her being in a relationship considering she may be immature or naive.

If you have good intentions about your relationship with your girlfriend, then you have no cause for alarm at the moment.

Except you just wanna hit and you're seeing the Rev. Father as threat to your mission.

Anyways just be observant and take things easy.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by colbankz(m): 11:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
Syphax:
You are talking about a man that can buy your entire village. I no blame you. My dad doesn't have a 4 o'clock eyes like you. You been able to see well is the 8th wonder of the world.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by nolio(m): 11:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
Jidhey1:
Hello nairalanders... I want to share this issue that has been bothering me for almost a month now. I won't bore you with much talk and please ignore my grammatical blunders.

I have this young pretty and luscious damsel whom I love so much. We have been dating for a year and some months now. She just clocked 19years. Tho the journey has been kinda sweet and rough, we are still going strong. By God's grace she's the one I want to marry.

There is this revered father who is her friend and I am not too comfortable with it. He was the assistant priest in her church before he was transferred recently. This her revered father still chat with her everyday on whatsapp. They are so close that she shares everything about herself to him. Recently she told him that she's in a relationship but the revered father asked him why. The man is trying to virus my girl friend telling her to abstain from our relationship that she's too young. Sometimes he ask her if we have kissed, romance or if she have visit my house. He tells her all sort of rubbish I dunno. It's not as if I am suspecting the revered father but I don't just feel comfortable with the way he chat with my girlfriend.. I dunno if I should stop her from chatting with him...The whole thing is tiring. I need advise pls.. No insults pls...

is his parish at Onitsha?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Horlahmah(m): 11:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
This present day, if you see any lady start mischievous behaviour, i beg pack am one side. No need of struggling to make things work. Heart of ladies are wicked.

Your lady is simply doing sex chat with revrend father. Which she is not doing for you. Thats cheating

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Chibuetu: 11:16pm On Jul 04, 2017
Run away from both of them ... If , you value your life.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Crystal2020: 11:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
i will advice u if u care 4 her as u claimed pls stop her closeness with d rev. it is an experience i will never forget in a haste.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Sultty(m): 11:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
Jidhey1:

What's Gbola??
'gbola'- according to Oxford dictionary it means that big rod which he uses to bless those babes with a big behind. Alternatively he's d man of d huge rod grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
Jidhey1:

There is this revered father who is her friend and I am not too comfortable with it. He was the assistant priest in her church before he was transferred recently. This her revered father still chat with her everyday on whatsapp. They are so close that she shares everything about herself to him. Recently she told him that she's in a relationship but the revered father asked him why. The man is trying to virus my girl friend telling her to abstain from our relationship that she's too young. Sometimes he ask her if we have kissed, romance or if she have visit my house. He tells her all sort of rubbish I dunno. It's not as if I am suspecting the revered father but I don't just feel comfortable with the way he chat with my girlfriend.. I dunno if I should stop her from chatting with him...The whole thing is tiring. I need advise pls.. No insults pls...

The review father is only advising her. His piece of advice are what most clerics give to their members so there's nothing wrong except you are not comfortable with the fact that he's asking her to stay away from premarital sex. If you stop she might not be happy with you moreover you have being dabbing into her privacy by viewing her chats. Why don't build the relationship stronger and probably get to know the review father more instead of insecurity
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by abels(m): 11:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
Rev father instead of spending time wit his bible, he is spending it chatting wit a 16 year old on watsapp... Ashawo father

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by olybaby50(m): 11:27pm On Jul 04, 2017
adorablevincy:
I don't know if you will like this truth am about to tell you. The Rev.Fr is really doing his job as a spiritual cover over her life. You don't need to fight him. If you are suspecting that he might fall into sin with her after telling to pull away from the relationship try these things I want to point out below.
1. If you sometimes do some romantic and sensual stuffs like the things he will necessarily advise her against, stop them.. The girl will defend you before him if he tries to advise against the relationship and she will tell the Rev. Fr that you are an innocent boy. That will disarm the priest from further advise against immorality because that's about the only point he can use in that case.
2. Become more spiritual and dedicated to the things of God. That may be one thing that is tripping her. As a virgin girl, she will cherish having a relationship that understands the value of her modesty and will help her keep it. Find out If she is thinking in that line then give yourself that task.
3. If you are a catholic, join a group that other church members see their members as super stars. Girls like to roll with celebs and the relationship with the priest gives her that feel.
4. Become a friend to that Rev. Fr. That will give you access to accompany your girlfriend anytime she wants to visit him also always visit him. He can help both of you achieve a good, modest and honest relationship. Par adventure he starts to invite only your girl, you will be able to track them and know when things wanna go wrong.
He is more than you. You can't fight him so diplomacy can help.

Oga Ade! dis is a long epistle. I can tell u from experience that the Rev father has his own selfish motives. i went thru the same shit for years with different Rev fathers and seminarians before my babe confessed to a lot of atrocities they committed. I don't blame the Rev fathers its my babe that i blame. Its very common with Rev fathers and seminarian from the east.
With this i can comfortable tell the OP that the Rev father will soon be or has already started b..ning his babe.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by abiolasogey(m): 11:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
Papiikush:

Seem you've mistaken me for your father
shai!! E weak me

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by ChiefSweetus: 11:36pm On Jul 04, 2017
You are dating a 19yr old child
A well-meaning adult is advising her
You are angry because he RIGHTFULLY wants to put sand-sand in your garri

LOL!

Oga, so if your teenage sister/daughter tells you she is doing boyfriend/girlfriend, you will clap for her?

See the adjectives you used to even describe someone's future wife, "LUSCIOUS"... you wan tear her young toto abi? Edumare fire you bro! angry angry angry

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Andrewkinggg: 11:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
Not like it's disrespect ohhhh!!

If I were you I will confront the reverend father myself after I must have read their whole WhatsApp conversation. By then you would have know what his intentions are towards your girlfriend

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by olybaby50(m): 11:47pm On Jul 04, 2017
Crystal2020:
i will advice u if u care 4 her as u claimed pls stop her closeness with d rev. it is an experience i will never forget in a haste.

Bros, i feel you like mad. i cry tire during my time. I and a Rev father was practically trowing tantrums at each other on severally occasion. i even threatened to report him but that did not stop him. one came to sleep with my babe in my lodge at school and when i found out, i almost killed the bitch. Since then if i see a Rev father coming i always doff my cap for them and take off angry

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by sirfee(m): 11:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
toseen7:
Sense....
*Yawns* tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by ozoneboy(m): 11:52pm On Jul 04, 2017
Jidhey1:

Guy u better stop that stuff now that is not too late,My female friend just a friendoo,gave me her phone,if u see what one pastor she calls dady was asking and telling her on phone you will faint.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 05, 2017
My Guy you have every reason to suspect the priests intention. Most of them are perverts and sexual predators dressed in cassocks. Give him a chance and one day you'll hear story. Tell your girl to tell you about this priest...and how they got to be this close. Tell her you're not comfortable with the things they chat about. How can the idiot be asking her if you guys kiss, if you romance and all.

VERDICT: HE'S A PREY! AND THE SPOIL HERE IS YOUR GIRL.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 05, 2017
FX:
Do you know who the Pope is and what it takes and means to be a Pope ? The Pope is tested and trusted by multi millions of people. U just open ur mouth and spit nonsense . You shud have trust issues with ur woman and not a Pope.

The Pope is nobody but a Man like me who by some chance and luck, and by the votes of cardinals in the catholic church attained a certain position by the Title of Pope.

The Pope isn't God. The Pope is Human and so is subject to the frailty and weakness of the mind,body and will power as all humans.

Most of all, THE POPE IS NOT INFALLIBLE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by TundeHashim(m): 12:15am On Jul 05, 2017
Jidhey1:

What's Gbola??
Its that Pendulum between his two legs...May it not swing in he girls direction. And if it does, you're on a long thing..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Observer225: 12:25am On Jul 05, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin Father get GBOLA??
Why have u decided not to reason with ur brain

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 05, 2017
Jidhey1:

Probably shagging him
Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by NwaNimo1(m): 12:29am On Jul 05, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5595284_20170511065958_jpegfdaaa1688a00c86c3743ad1deed644eb

He's just like you knocking teenagers..... what exactly is your problem?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Observer225: 12:30am On Jul 05, 2017
Oga look for girls of ur age or are u a paedophile
Jidhey1:

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Stallione(m): 1:00am On Jul 05, 2017
Evablizin:
May be she is recieving prayers
Honey u always trip me,were will i find u sef embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Too Close To Her Reverend Father by Jaqenhghar: 1:05am On Jul 05, 2017
Jidhey1:

I thought Reverend fathers are supposed to be into little boys? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Nairalander Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years In Kwara / Why Do Men Refuse To Eat During Misunderstanding With Women? / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple Rocking Wings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.