Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,922 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn (60073 Views)

What Caused Your Break Up With Your Ex ? / Drop Your Break-up Lines.... / Guys: 7 Things You Learn From A Break Up Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by luminouz(m): 1:15am On Jul 10, 2017
queenbetsy:
what?? undecided
Like ur my new friend on NL!!!!!! grin
Don't get it twisted sis!!!
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by olayiwola4u(m): 1:16am On Jul 10, 2017
queenbetsy:
lemme explain... you're madly in love with someone and he really loves you too but there's a condition. He met someone else that's just as awesome as you are and without that condition and he fell in love totally. You guys are still dating but his love for you has dropped. you should understand from there...

huuuuuh...I understand you...

I don't why guys think in that direction most times
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by queenbetsy(f): 1:20am On Jul 10, 2017
luminouz:
Like ur my new friend on NL!!!!!! grin Don't get it twisted sis!!!
why not more than a sis? wink
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by luminouz(m): 1:21am On Jul 10, 2017
queenbetsy:
why not more than a sis? wink
Lmaooooo!!!
How about.....don't get it twisted babe/cutie? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by queenbetsy(f): 1:22am On Jul 10, 2017
olayiwola4u:

huuuuuh...I understand you...

I don't why guys think in that direction most times
Everyone should be able to make their choices... I respect his...

2 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by queenbetsy(f): 1:25am On Jul 10, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaooooo!!!
How about.....don't get it twisted babe/cutie? grin grin
I said more than a sis... I'll prefer 'big sis' wink

6 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by olayiwola4u(m): 1:26am On Jul 10, 2017
queenbetsy:

lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by nibblealittle(f): 1:27am On Jul 10, 2017
After 5 years, he leaves to do his residency in another state. No call or text. Only when he's back home. I'm still going to school too. We seen each other 2 weeks ago after 1 year of no communication. I told myself that I was going to give him a piece of mind and that he can't just disappear on everyone, especially me.

Well when my moment came to tell him how it is, I broke down and cried instead. In a sob of tears I told him "I missed you so much; I thought I lost you; please don't leave me." Please don't leave I know right - I was a hott mess.

He calms me down. He said we need to work on our communication in my face but after making love (once more) and he left, he later texted me: 'I don't want to break your heart'

My friend of several years. He walked in a blizzard to see me. We cooked and danced. I was there with him to prepare for medical school conferences. I taught how to tie his ties (to this day he wears the ones I made). He introduced me to the Nigerian culture. I was just continuing my schooling and patiently waited. We never argued and I NEVER ever nagged him. Only recently I started speaking up because we're older. Almost 30 years old.

Now he's pushing me away and I'm leaving to Botswana in a week.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by luminouz(m): 1:27am On Jul 10, 2017
queenbetsy:
Big sis ko.....medium sis ni.... tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by luminouz(m): 1:28am On Jul 10, 2017
olayiwola4u:

lol
Lmaooooo!!
She is a funny one!!!
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by queenbetsy(f): 1:32am On Jul 10, 2017
luminouz:
Big sis ko.....medium sis ni.... tongue tongue
medium sis is also nice! tongue
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by luminouz(m): 1:32am On Jul 10, 2017
nibblealittle:
After 5 years, he leaves to do his residency in another state. No call or text. Only when he's back home. I'm still going to school too. We seen each other 2 weeks ago after 1 year of no communication. I told myself that I was going to give him a piece of mind and that he can't just disappear on everyone, especially me.

Well when my moment came to tell him how it is, I broke down and cried instead. In a son of tears I told him "I missed you so much; I thought I lost you; please don't leave me." Please don't leave I know right - I was a hott mess.

He calms me down. He said we need to work on our communication in my face but after making love (once more) and he left, he later texted me: 'I don't want to break your heart'

My friend of several years. He walked in a blizzard to see me. We cooked and danced. I was there with him to prepare for medical school conferences. I taught how to tie his ties (to this day he wears the ones I made). He introduced me to the Nigerian culture. I was just continuing my schooling and patiently waited. We never argued and I NEVER ever nagged him. Only recently I started speaking up because we're older. Almost 30 years old.

Wao...just wao...u mean ur so good n kind n all DAT
Where were u when I was looking for a girl to call my own This is unfair o
U know what? Could u redirect dat Botswana plane to Nigeria......I don't have much but I would make u happy!!! grin wink

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by luminouz(m): 1:33am On Jul 10, 2017
queenbetsy:
medium sis is also nice! tongue
OK..datz it!!! I will call u small sis from now on! Deal tongue
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by queenbetsy(f): 1:35am On Jul 10, 2017
luminouz:

OK..datz it!!! I will call u small sis from now on! Deal tongue
I won't take that from you! angry
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by luminouz(m): 1:37am On Jul 10, 2017
queenbetsy:
I won't take that from you! angry
Oh sure u will...small sis tongue tongue
Lmaooooo!!! U should have taken d babe/cutie offer tongue tongue
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by olayiwola4u(m): 1:38am On Jul 10, 2017
nibblealittle:

Well when my moment came to tell him how it is, I broke down and cried instead. In a son of tears I told him "I missed you so much; I thought I lost you; please don't leave me." Please don't leave I know right - I was a hott mess.

nibblealittle, age does not matter if there is love, but...without love, everything matters

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 1:43am On Jul 10, 2017
Drawsoup:

My brother my experiences are bad... The second to the last one I almost died, God saved me...

Your own sef small. I died three times in my own pool of blood but God woke me up from those three heart wrenching emotional deaths and I will say am emotionally stronger nw and wise. And I aint giving up on life!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by luminouz(m): 1:54am On Jul 10, 2017
alexialin:

Your own sef small. I died three times in my own pool of blood but God woke me up from those three heart wrenching emotional deaths and I will say am emotionally stronger nw and wise. And I aint giving up on life!

Hmmmmm....I get u sis!!!

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Alhkerimu(m): 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
Dasshboard:

You sef. Why didn't you ask for past questions
Past question how?
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Erums(m): 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2017
fatymore:
no..forget the moniker.. Slim and tiny

Ait well taken... Just dat guys react somuch to fat dese days
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Erums(m): 10:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
olayiwola4u:

Erums, for me...it does not matter.

Did he close his eyes when he toasted her?

Let's stop committing people to what we are not ready to stay put with.

Sure tin.... Ure right thou

Commitmnt is a strong word

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by kingrt2(m): 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
Non

See signature
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
olayiwola4u:
I told my fiancee to choose between her female friend and me and she told me she is going for her friend.

To be sincere, I don't like her friend that was why I asked her to choose between her friend and me.

I thought it was a joke until she told me she can never leave her friend, that she would rather leave me.

Since then, I knew I was in for a big trouble.

I begged her and we stopped talking about the issue.

I didn't know what happened to me. I forgot that story and I fell seriously in love like never before.

After few months to that incident, she changed. I was really troubled, so I ask her what happened.

She said nothing.

I asked her again...perhaps there is something she wants me to do.

She said, she wants me to leave her that she is not interested again.

After begging, someone who claimed she couldn't sleep or eat without me, for 1 month...then I realized IT WAS OVER.

I cried my eyeball out of my ball socket...sleepless nights turned to a regular routine for weeks.

Now I realized when a fiancee/fiance tells you that he/she loves someone more than you...you have to sit tight...because OUT OF THE ABUNDANCE OF THE HEART, THE MOUTH SPEAKS.

I'm proud of you for "manning" up and accepting that you fell in love..It doesn't make you weak,it means you are human...I'm so sorry you had to go through all that..

5 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by bbbabes(f): 10:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
Yh

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by lekzy54(m): 10:45pm On Jul 10, 2017
*GROW UR MONEY WITH 30% IN 30DAYS. ONLY FOR SERIOUS MINDED PERSON. KICK YOURSELF OUT OF RECESSION. TO KNOW MORE KINDLY CLICK ON THIS LINK ����*

*GROW UR MONEY WITH 50% IN 30DAYS. ONLY FOR SERIOUS MINDED PERSON. KICK YOURSELF OUT OF RECESSION. TO KNOW MORE KINDLY CLICK ON THIS LINK ����*
http:///?i=lekzy2010@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by dingbang(m): 10:46pm On Jul 10, 2017
sinaj:
They dnt have the power tongue
see dis one...
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by jakandeola(m): 10:49pm On Jul 10, 2017
iv realise what a fool I was to give my heart to an animal. only a foolish man will ever belief in ttue love. The girl I thought is mine betray me last year. we hv been together for 2yrs, yet I neva touch her cos I was saving her for myself. we have been having issues. 3months b4 we brake up we quarrell because of money issue and we kept malice for 3 weeks until we settled. den her elder sister got married, and she told me she needed money for suveniar to share. she know I have money I want to invest, yet I gave her good 40000 naira. after the wedding she suddenly changed don't pick my calls or like my pix anymore. when I confronted her she said shes no longer interested that im not man enough for her and cant provide for her. this is a girl I wished to marry I never knew she is a cheap thing that goes sleeping around. In time karma will catch her. I will never in my life trust any woman again. now I believe love is wicked. I feel so sad.

21 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by waynejesus: 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
No be new tin..i break up every I still break up yesterday
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by waynejesus: 10:51pm On Jul 10, 2017
bbbabes:
Yh

Lamba
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 10, 2017
I used to be a world lover, now i told them no more, and left to Jesus...Halleluyah

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 10, 2017
jakandeola:
iv realise what a fool I was to give my heart to an animal. only a foolish man will ever belief in ttue love. The girl I thought is mine betray me last year. we hv been together for 2yrs, yet I neva touch her cos I was saving her for myself. we have been having issues. 3months b4 we brake up we quarrell because of money issue and we kept malice for 3 weeks until we settled. den her elder sister got married, and she told me she needed money for suveniar to share. she know I have money I want to invest, yet I gave her good 40000 naira. after the wedding she suddenly changed don't pick my calls or like my pix anymore. when I confronted her she said shes no longer interested that im not man enough for her and cant provide for her. this is a girl I wished to marry I never knew she is a cheap thing that goes sleeping around. In time karma will catch her. I will never in my life trust any woman again. now I believe love is wicked. I feel so sad.

Sorry bro...I feel your pain.. Concentrate on your healing for now..Hope you find what you're looking for..Best of luck

4 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by YelloweWest: 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
olayiwola4u:
I told my fiancee to choose between her female friend and me and she told me she is going for her friend.

To be sincere, I don't like her friend that was why I asked her to choose between her friend and me.

I thought it was a joke until she told me she can never leave her friend, that she would rather leave me.

Since then, I knew I was in for a big trouble.

I begged her and we stopped talking about the issue.

I didn't know what happened to me. I forgot that story and I fell seriously in love like never before.

After few months to that incident, she changed. I was really troubled, so I ask her what happened.

She said nothing.

I asked her again...perhaps there is something she wants me to do.

She said, she wants me to leave her that she is not interested again.

After begging, someone who claimed she couldn't sleep or eat without me, for 1 month...then I realized IT WAS OVER.

I cried my eyeball out of my ball socket...sleepless nights turned to a regular routine for weeks.

Now I realized when a fiancee/fiance tells you that he/she loves someone more than you...you have to sit tight...because OUT OF THE ABUNDANCE OF THE HEART, THE MOUTH SPEAKS.
U should have never ask to chose between her friend and u

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada / I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating / Bride Pours Water On Her Fiancé As He Reads Newspaper In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.