Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn (60233 Views)

What Caused Your Break Up With Your Ex ? / Drop Your Break-up Lines.... / Guys: 7 Things You Learn From A Break Up Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Greenbullet(m): 11:18pm On Jul 10, 2017
jakandeola:
iv realise what a fool I was to give my heart to an animal. only a foolish man will ever belief in ttue love. The girl I thought is mine betray me last year. we hv been together for 2yrs, yet I neva touch her cos I was saving her for myself. we have been having issues. 3months b4 we brake up we quarrell because of money issue and we kept malice for 3 weeks until we settled. den her elder sister got married, and she told me she needed money for suveniar to share. she know I have money I want to invest, yet I gave her good 40000 naira. after the wedding she suddenly changed don't pick my calls or like my pix anymore. when I confronted her she said shes no longer interested that im not man enough for her and cant provide for her. this is a girl I wished to marry I never knew she is a cheap thing that goes sleeping around. In time karma will catch her. I will never in my life trust any woman again. now I believe love is wicked. I feel so sad.
the 40k pain you ooo

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by jakandeola(m): 11:19pm On Jul 10, 2017
connectpoint:

No not in love.. much of my colleagues too are married... i've learnt to take life a step at a time...I don't have the right answers especially in relationships but...who knows.. Luck may fall onus, especially if we're patient.. At times, we many need to drop some rules, what we do not want , what we want, be open so more people can come into our lives, express how we feel internally to people and see how the journey unfolds..we're on the same path, but i rather not worry
nice one dat matured i wish u d best and marriage soon
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by ekiticoach(m): 11:19pm On Jul 10, 2017
Her parents disapproved our relationship because I'm entrepreneur not a salary earner.

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 10, 2017
jakandeola:
nice one dat matured i wish u d best and marriage soon

Same to you too
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Greenbullet(m): 11:19pm On Jul 10, 2017
Homeboiy:
After fĂșcking her 108 times within 4months

I noticed that there's nothing remaining in her body

I took my leave.

well..I found out that she sleeps around n disrespects me

I let her go
abeg make I know dar gal to avoid us meeting

9 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 10, 2017
I called her and she told me
She wanted to tell. E something
That she doesn't want to do again
I thought she was joking at first
Until it dawned on me
I later found out that in that day I called her when she told me she wasn't doing again
She was in another's man arms
It did t take up to a week for her to get another bf
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by jakandeola(m): 11:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
Greenbullet:
the 40k pain you ooo
guy am a young boss money is not my problm but she waste my time took me as a fool make me quarell wit my mum and big bros dey neva like her but i fight for her, witiut me she will be a drop out. i neva sex her.

11 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by dipznano: 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
jakandeola:
is not easy bro am still in pains. if itell u i still cried if am alone am a mature guy i hope to marry her dis year it make me hate her and shes ibo i sware neva to date or married ibo girl, i quarell wit my mum and big bros cos of dis girl spent a lot yet neva sex her

Looool

I'm sorry that came out wrong!
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by kennykendo(m): 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2017
olayiwola4u:
Let's use this thread to share our break-up experience so that others can learn.

You can help as many people as possible by sharing your experience.

Looking forward to reading about the experience of others...I have started writing mine.

During the course of my relationship with (name withheld), she was always hot headed which wasn't a problem for me because, I know everyone has a character that might be opposite to yours.

She'd always use heavy words on me in terms of insults, get angry when I try to correct her (even though I don't scold her), become something else when there's a slight issue.. The major problem I had with her was, each time I called and I noticed she was down, I'd ask what's wrong and her reply will be nothing, but deep down something was wrong..if i kept asking, she'd flare up, if i refused asking she'd say I don't care about her.

On three occasions, she said she needed a break and I'll beg her to stay, because I tried correcting her each time she did wrong.
The last straw that broke the Camel's back was when i was ill, she opened her mouth this time not to ask for a break, but to leave. It hurt me so bad that my system became unstable..

Despite all I did, my transparency, the love, the care that i extended to both her family and friends, she was just not content.

Later she begged and begged, friends joined the begging band. I forgave her and put the past behind. Still it was like I had to know her all over again.. Like I was wooing her for the first time, I noticed her formal method of talking to me...then when I had burst out of anger and asked what her problem was, all she said was she thought I was going to dump her, plus she never admitted this but she had a thing for her dead ex whom she gave problems to like me and they parted ways before his death..When I never did plan on that because, once I give my word, it is my bond.

Women!!!!! cry they are just not what they seem to be..

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Greenbullet(m): 11:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
ejiskolo:
I pray I could breakup from my own. The trouble don too much. Any attempt, the bobo no gree oooo. I just dey for self bondage............
elucidate please ?
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Homeboiy: 11:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
Greenbullet:
abeg make I know dar gal to avoid us meeting

Lol her ex bf told her that she's a chaff, that nothing is remaining in her body

I accepted her like that n used my opportunity BT wat pained me most was that she kept talking about her ex, how she loved him n so. I noticed that something was about to happen n I increased my fûcking rate to 4times a day

Presently she has gone back to him because I refused to allow her live with me

fear any girl for Benin city

21 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Greenbullet(m): 11:27pm On Jul 10, 2017
jakandeola:
guy am a young boss money is not my problm but she waste my time took me as a fool make me quarell wit my mum and big bros dey neva like her but i fight for her, witiut me she will be a drop out. i neva sex her.
you self dey fall hand, how you no go straff babe way u dey give that kind money even 4k self, u go enter the place,no try am again ooo.

10 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by hayboss: 11:27pm On Jul 10, 2017
You will definitely find the right woman some day. Social media is just to pass time o. Reality dawns on you when work and social media itself is meaningless to you.

EYIBLESSN:

It's me and social network.

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by jakandeola(m): 11:28pm On Jul 10, 2017
luminouz:

Guy....all d guys on this forum have been through disappointment o......I wanted to marry my last ex too...or y d fvck u think I agreed to be celibate? Seeing her using DAT damned candle broke my nice guy nature....I just took what I could in form of damped /delayed passion in form of sex n left...
But I never let it affect me coz I have learnt one lesson bro....U CAN'T BE BITTER N BE BETTER.....
Lemme ask u...is she worth u being bitter for d rest of ur life?? Bitterness is a virus which corrupts soul, mind n body(u look older than ur age bro) ......is she worth all DAT?
Just let time heal u....n MOVE on....plenty of good girls(irrespective of tribe) who would make u happy

LUMINOUZ OUT!!!
wow dis so nice u lift my spirit. is truth no one is worth it i just nid to smile and find luv again
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by jakandeola(m): 11:29pm On Jul 10, 2017
Greenbullet:
you self dey fall hand, how you no go straff babe way u dey give that kind money even 4k self, u go enter the place,no try am again ooo.
shes a virgen i save her for myself i neva know shes a serpent
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by luminouz(m): 11:29pm On Jul 10, 2017
jakandeola:
wow dis so nice u lift my spirit. is truth no one is worth it i just nid to smile and find luv again

Uwc bro!!!! grin
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Greenbullet(m): 11:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
oliverSEUN77:
Trusted Data Plans:- Data Bundle Reselling Company; we have been offering data bundles 2014 and are verified and listed by Quickteller and Cashenvoy for Online Payment processing.
Call/Whatsapp/SMS bellow

Pay with MTN Recharge cards. You can also make VTU transfer etc..

?*DAILY PLANS*
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
15GB @ 1000

?*WEEKLY PLANS*
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
10GB @ 1000
15GB @ 1300

?*[MONTHLY PLANS] 38days duration (Both day and night)*
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
4GB @ 1000
5GB @ 1200
7.5GB @ 1,500
10GB @ 2,000
15GB @ 2,000
Valid for A MONTH and a WK (38days duration)

?*NIGHT PLANS*
MTN/GLO/ETI/AIRTEL
5GB @ 800
10GB @ 1000
15gb @ 1200

?*Unlimited* @ 3000# 90days duration ( Available on all Netwrk)

Pay with MTN Recharge cards. You can also make VTU transfer etc.. just Your Number Is needed... You should know that's this is data shared, no code, and it's not a cheat..
#GodBless You As You Patronize Us...

?*Refer A Friend and Get 500MB as Compensation..
100% Sure and Reliable...

?*These Prices are valid if you are? paying via Airtime.
WhatsApp??
??8146391966
To buy Call/Whatsapp/SMS.....
SCAM GO KILL YOUR
FATHER
MOTHER
UNCLE
SIBLINGS
NEPHEW
NEIGHBOR
TEACHER
COUSIN
FRIENDS AND LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST
YOUR USELESS SELF.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by luminouz(m): 11:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
ejiskolo:
I pray I could breakup from my own. The trouble don too much. Any attempt, the bobo no gree oooo. I just dey for self bondage............
U need some help babe? tongue tongue tongue
As u dey endowed so.....u no know wetin u fit do....nawa o
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Greenbullet(m): 11:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
jakandeola:
shes a virgen i save her for myself i neva know shes a serpent
did u even confirm her status or took her word for it.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
My love for her was becoming something else, i tried avoiding her to see whether it will deappreciate, she noticed it and concluded that am seeing another girl and decide to quit cry cry cry now am the one who is heartbroken cry angry

4 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by EYIBLESSN(m): 11:33pm On Jul 10, 2017
hayboss:

You will definitely find the right woman some day. Social media is just to pass time o. Reality dawns on you when work and social media itself is meaningless to you.

I believe. I hate the lies and lots of unnecessary in the system.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by w1sEmAn: 11:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
Its bin 3years i broke up with my girl cos she was cheating...sunce den i concentrated in building my life and career.but now am looking for any graduate who is doing business or working for a serious relationship which would lead to marriage..pls dont be shy..inbox me and we get along,am a serious fellow,a graduate of Maths/computer and....just inbox me spgoldenguy333@gmail.com

5 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Bykz(m): 11:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
Okay oo
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Mammieace(f): 11:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
He stood me up, broke up with him out of impulse and anger.. .we made up the next day.

1 Like

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by luminouz(m): 11:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
kennykendo:

During the course of my relationship with (name withheld), she was always hot headed which wasn't a problem for me because, I know everyone has a character that might be opposite to yours.

She'd always use heavy words on me I terms of insults, get angry when I try to correct her (even though I don't scold her), become something else when there's a slight issue.. The major problem I had with her was, each time I called and I noticed she was down, I'd ask what's wrong and her reply will be nothing, but deep down something was wrong..if i kept asking, she'd flare up, if i refused asking she'd say I don't care about her.

On three occasions, she said she needed a break and I'll beg her to stay, because I tried correcting her each time she did wrong.
The last straw that broke the Camel's back was when in was ill, she opened her mouth this time not to ask for a break, but to leave. It hurt me so bad that my system became unstable..

Despite all I did, my transparency, the love, the care that i extended to both her family and friends, she was just not content.

Later she begged and begged, friends joined the begging band. I forgave her and put the past behind. Still it was like I had to know her all over again.. Like I was wooing her for the first time, I noticed her formal method of talking to me...then when I had burst out of anger and asked what her problem was, all she said was she thought I was going to dump her..When I never did plan on that because, once I give my word, it is my bond.

Women!!!!! cry they are just not what they seem to be..

Congrats bro!!! Na witch u carry so!!

2 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Ferdinandu(m): 11:36pm On Jul 10, 2017
olayiwola4u:
I told my fiancee to choose between her female friend and me and she told me she is going for her friend.

To be sincere, I don't like her friend that was why I asked her to choose between her friend and me.

I thought it was a joke until she told me she can never leave her friend, that she would rather leave me.

Since then, I knew I was in for a big trouble.

I begged her and we stopped talking about the issue.

I didn't know what happened to me. I forgot that story and I fell seriously in love like never before.

After few months to that incident, she changed. I was really troubled, so I ask her what happened.

She said nothing.

I asked her again...perhaps there is something she wants me to do.

She said, she wants me to leave her that she is not interested again.

After begging, someone who claimed she couldn't sleep or eat without me, for 1 month...then I realized IT WAS OVER.

I cried my eyeball out of my ball socket...sleepless nights turned to a regular routine for weeks.

Now I realized when a fiancee/fiance tells you that he/she loves someone more than you...you have to sit tight...because OUT OF THE ABUNDANCE OF THE HEART, THE MOUTH SPEAKS.
Novice. You dated a Lesbian. She chose her Female friend over you and you are still wondering why she left you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by jakandeola(m): 11:36pm On Jul 10, 2017
Greenbullet:
did u even confirm her status or took her word for it.
is tru i knw her and train her. wen she was still sweet and innocent i neva knew shes an ibo serpent. she will suffer pain for d rest of her life dats karmas

2 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Beey(f): 11:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Heart break is a terrible experience, but op next time share yours first cool
Na waa for this your username.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Bowwow11(m): 11:40pm On Jul 10, 2017
teresafaith:
He was my first boyfriend dated him for eight years, dude called one day to say he wasn't interested anymore that he needs to focus on his life that I should do the same. Well to cut long story short I got married six month later to a wonderful guy who I'm ready to stand by through thick and thin.

Dude called up one day and was like "he thought I was going to wait for him to finish focusing on his life"

Guy!! me no get chance for oshi
how were u able to cope during those period?
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
Beey:
Na waa for this your username.

the worst on d forum... grin but he's super intelligent
Re: Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn by Beey(f): 11:42pm On Jul 10, 2017
connectpoint:

the worst on d forum... grin but he's super intelligent
SMH grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Men Stop Taking Random Girls To Your House / Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. / How Many Women will dare to get married If This Is Applicable Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.