Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? (43940 Views)

Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience / Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped / Facebook User Claims A Customs Boss Slept With Her Twice And Dumped Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
SmartMugu:

It turned out she had a dude she was messing with. I got to meet him and we got into a brawl. Not sure if she gave me the STD back then, the girl I thought I got it from ended up not having it after tests from doctors. We went to the clinic together after mine was treated, she didn't have anything. Wife went for checkup, and she had same I was treated for and got treated too. I think it was chlamydia. So, where did it come from?

I cannot say who gave it to who, because it's possible the woman you were CHEATING with got treated and never told you. The point is that you came to the thread trying to make it seem as if your wife was an awful person and you were innocent. You're not innocent. You contributed to the destruction of your marriage. It makes me angry when Nigerian men try to act as if they are saints, when it's rarely the case. What did you do to make your wife go to another man? Was it your own infidelity? Obviously you weren't giving her the love and attention she needed. See how that works.
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lalas247:

I'll slide it in ur dm .. cheesy
Oya oya call d crew o
Go check ur mention
hehehe cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Temysteve(m): 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
In my own perspective, the only way a man can be used and dumped is when he's finacially lack, weak when it comes to intimacy or the relationship isn't working together for geniue reason.
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by SmartMugu: 3:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
FortuneTeller:

I cannot say who gave it to who, because it's possible the woman you were CHEATING with got treated and never told you. The point is that you came to the thread trying to make it seem as if your wife was an awful person and you were innocent. You're not innocent. You contributed to the destruction of your marriage. It makes me angry when Nigerian men try to act as if they are saints, when it's rarely the case. What did you do to make your wife go to another man? Was it your own infidelity? Obviously you weren't giving her the love and attention she needed. See how that works.
Don't get me wrong, my wife was a decent person. She was a great woman when everything went well between us. She was all I needed. But when she started listening to other tiny voices, things changed. Mind you, we had the cultural differences, I'm African + American, she's entirely American. When she started hiding our kids passports from me was the starting point. She thinks I'm gonna someday disappear with the kids to Nigeria. She told me her friends told her that's what Africans do. I asked her to tell me of one African that has done that before, she had no names to mention.

On a serious note, her and her entire family have insecurity issues. Even her dad called me about 10 years ago when me and her were just dating and warned me that if I took his daughter to Nigeria and I end up kidnapping her, he was going to find me and kill me. I have never kidnapped anyone before in my life, why would I then kidnap my own wife and kids and keep them in Nigeria? I don't even know much about Nigeria anymore, that's why I joined this forum to get updates on what happens there. I have no idea what's going on in their minds, I think they're all just struggling with insecurity issues.i travel to Nigeria whenever I want, I was never kidnapped. I guess they just assume Nigerians are kidnappers from whatever they see on the news etc. I grew up in Nigeria and I know it's not as bad as the media paint it to them.

2 Likes

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
SmartMugu:

Don't get me wrong, my wife was a decent person. She was a great woman when everything went well between us. She was all I needed. But when she started listening to other tiny voices, things changed. Mind you, we had the cultural differences, I'm African + American, she's entirely American. When she started hiding our kids passports from me was the starting point. She thinks I'm gonna someday disappear with the kids to Nigeria. She told me her friends told her that's what Africans do. I asked her to tell me of one African that has done that before, she had no names to mention.

On a serious note, her and her entire family have insecurity issues. Even her dad called me about 10 years ago when me and her were just dating and warned me that if I took his daughter to Nigeria and I end up kidnapping her, he was going to find me and kill me. I have never kidnapped anyone before in my life. I have no idea what's going on in their minds.

Sir I'm not even that far from you. All I will say is that I don't see any fault in what her family said to you. Really you should just admit your faults, straighten up and go back to you wife. That is my opinion.
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
thesuave10:

Well... .besides money I'd offer cash, dollar bills, mind blowing sex, etc.. .to find out the rest subscribe by sending a pm grin
you see,that's all you lot have to offer, your dick and money, nothing else ,and the funny things is poeple like you might be so terrible that you don't even know what it means for a lady to reach orgasm ,but you confidently hide behind your keyboard and type trash. By the way , I doubt you have even seen a dollar bill not to talk of spend it
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by SmartMugu: 3:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Sir I'm not even that far from you. All I will say is that I don't see any fault in what her family said to you. Really you should just admit your faults, straighten up and go back to you wife. That is my opinion.
It's too late to go back to her. It's more complex than you know. I went to Virginia about a year ago for some business presentations. I was only there for 4 days. She called me saying she had left with our kids. She took almost everything in my house and shipped them all to her mom in Michigan where she's from, without my consent. She planned all that for when I wouldn't be in town. I came back and my whole house was empty.
Now I'm buying everything she took all over again. Why not be considerate? That was theft, if she wanted to go, she could have left with whatever she owned. She took mine. I live in a 3 bedroom home, all furnished when we were together, before I came back from Virginia, two bedrooms were entirely empty. I had 4 flat screen tvs, I came back to see a tiny tube tv, she took the rest. At least she left my bed. So, why would I waste my time trying to get back with someone with that type of mindset?

On the kids, me and her will be going to court soon on our custody issues. I hired a law firm handling that. All I want is just joint custody of our kids, it's ok, she can go, our kids have my genes in them and they call me everyday telling me they miss me.
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by thesuave10(m): 3:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
frenzyduchess:
you see,that's all you lot have to offer, your dick and money, nothing else ,and the funny things is poeple like you might be so terrible that you don't even know what it means for a lady to reach orgasm ,but you confidently hide behind your keyboard and type trash. By the way , I doubt you have even seen a dollar bill not to talk of spend it

Hehehehe my naughty Tiger. I can see you want some orgasm. Well you're just guessing. Subscribe to the dollar + DICK channel via Pm to find out. Customer service will attend to you ass soon ass possible. grin wink

1 Like

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
thesuave10:

Hehehehe my naughty Tiger. I can see you want some orgasm. Well you're just guessing. Subscribe to the dollar + DICK channel via Pm to find out. Customer service will attend to you ass soon ass possible. grin wink
go an drown in lekki flood, the channel is not on my decoder ,by the way ,its tigress angry
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by thesuave10(m): 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
frenzyduchess:
go an drown in lekki flood, the channel is not on my decoder ,by the way ,its tigress

An English tutor and an orgasm finder all In one. Hehe. Not on your decoder? You probably bought the wrong one, I've told if you want the original *come and collect it* (IN Don jazzy's voice) wink

1 Like

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
SmartMugu:

It's too late to go back to her. It's more complex than you know. I went to Virginia about a year ago for some business presentations. I was only there for 4 days. She called me saying she had left with our kids. She took almost everything in my house and shipped them all to her mom in Michigan where she's from, without my consent. She planned all that for when I wouldn't be in town. I came back and my whole house was empty.
Now I'm buying everything she took all over again. Why not be considerate? That was theft, if she wanted to go, she could have left with whatever she owned. She took mine. I live in a 3 bedroom home, all furnished when we were together, before I came back from Virginia, two bedrooms were entirely empty. I had 4 flat screen tvs, I came back to see a tiny tube tv, she took the rest. At least she left my bed. So, why would I waste my time trying to get back with someone with that type of mindset?

On the kids, me and her will be going to court soon on our custody issues. I hired a law firm handling that. All I want is just joint custody of our kids, it's ok, she can go, our kids have my genes in them and they call me everyday telling me they miss me.

grin What she did is not unusual in the US. It also happened to my relative. However I thought you said she wanted to come back. If she wants to come back, then let her. I know your kids are missing you terribly. This may sound terrible, but if your wife loves money, just lure her back with that. Otherwise you may end up paying alimony and child support. Either way you will have to pay her and you won't even have the benefit of seeing your children regularly. What will you really get with another woman? It will just be the same wahala.
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Mammieace(f): 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
almarthins:

Not "we" you. madam, I didn't use any one, na papa God bless me o.I put humility on like a shoe to walk up.
Ok.
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by SmartMugu: 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
FortuneTeller:

grin What she did is not unusual in the US. It also happened to my relative. However I thought you said she wanted to come back. If she wants to come back, then let her. I know your kids are missing you terribly. This may sound terrible, but if your wife loves money, just lure her back with that. Otherwise you may end up paying alimony and child support. Either way you will have to pay her and you won't even have the benefit of seeing your children regularly. What will you really get with another woman? It will just be the same wahala.
You're entirely right. Alimony and child-support is what she's been threatening me with, but humans are the ones paying those, not animals. If others paid that in the past and are still alive, I can do that too. I make enough and have never had a problem with taking care of her and my kids. Since we've been separated, I've been sending her and the kids about $800 per month, I don't expect alimony + child-support to be way more than that, a court will decide that.
It's just more complicated than you know about my case. Her parents are all in my family business and I'm definitely not willing to have then run my home for me. She runs to tell them everything happening in the home and her parents call me afterwards. I never envisaged that.

I bought a Benz about 4 years ago, her dad called me telling me I should have asked him before doing that. That even him hasn't owned one before. I had to tell him that's not my fault, I make more that him and his wife combined, so why would I settle for a jetta or Volkswagen when I can afford it? That's my business not theirs. I pay all my bills myself, why they're interested in what happens in my house is weird to me.

I got in an accident about two years ago in another Honda car I own. It was an old 1995 Honda del sol convertible. Our insurance company offered about $4500 for the car, I looked online for same type of car and found one for $2500. She agreed. 30 minutes later, her mom called talking about she doesnt want me to settle with what the insurance company offered because she she doesnt want her daughter's insurance premium to increase. What she didn't know was I was the one paying for all the insurance all along. Why her family gets too deep into my personal affairs is just much. Who I married was her, not her mom and dad, but she tells them everything

Getting back together is like starting the whole thing all over. I have a problem with that.

2 Likes

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
SmartMugu:

You're entirely right. Alimony and child-support is what she's been threatening me with, but humans are the ones paying those, not animals. If others paid that in the past and are still alive, I can do that too. I make enough and have never had a problem with taking care of her and my kids. Since we've been separated, I've been sending her and the kids about $800 per month, I don't expect alimony + child-support to be way more than that, a court will decide that.
It's just more complicated than you know about my case. Her parents are all in my family business and I'm definitely not willing to have then run my home for me. She runs to tell them everything happening in the home and her parents call me afterwards. I never envisaged that.

I bought a Benz about 4 years ago, her dad called me telling me I should have asked him before doing that. That even him hasn't owned one before. I had to tell him that's not my fault, I make more that him and his wife combined, so why would I settle for a jetta or Volkswagen when I can afford it? That's my business not theirs. I pay all my bills myself, why they're interested in what happens in my house is weird to me.

I got in an accident about two years ago in another Honda car I own. It was an old 1995 Honda del sol convertible. Our insurance company offered about $4500 for the car, I looked online for same type of car and found one for $2500. She agreed. 30 minutes later, her mom called talking about she doesnt want me to settle with what the insurance company offered because she she doesnt want her daughter's insurance premium to increase. What she didn't know was I was the one paying for all the insurance all along. Why her family gets too deep into my personal affairs is just much. Who I married was her, not her mom and dad, but she tells them everything

Getting back together is like starting the whole thing all over. I have a problem with that.

You know I'm going to fight you until I win you over, because my family is very mixed up with this American/Nigerian dynamic. I don't want to say too much because I know my hubby follows my posts. Why he hasn't said anything to me about some of the posts I make on here, is because he knows have a crazy spirit. You have to realize that your wife is very childlike and spoiled due to her parents. It's already been proven that she was there when the money as coming and ran when the money got low. I'm very much like your wife and talk too much about what goes on in my household. I make rash decisions when I'm angry and expect my husband to forgive me, even when I do something wrong. When other people start talking about what they have and what they would do if they were me, it makes me insecure. I have to get by myself to really see what is happening.

Your wife is going through the same thing. She is with her parents and realizes she doesn't want to lose her family. She's seeing all the baby mamas and old people from her neighborhood who are struggling and she wants to come home. Her pride won't let her apologize, so she is threatening you with money. If you divorce her, she is going to go into depression. I say all kinds of crazy things to my husband, run him out of the house, get mad if there is something he can't give me, but then eventually I come to my senses when I'm alone. He has learned how to ignore me and keep moving on with life. He either laughs or completely ignores me. It's made life a lot easier for the both of us.

My advice is to go to Michigan and collect your wife and children. She really just wants you to come running back for her, so she doesn't feel ashamed. Plan a nice family trip after she returns and things will go back to a fairly normal place. Don't abandon your children with your crazy wife. They need you.
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Daboomb: 5:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
SmartMugu:

It turned out she had a dude she was messing with. I got to meet him and we got into a brawl. Not sure if she gave me the STD back then, the girl I thought I got it from ended up not having it after tests from doctors. We went to the clinic together after mine was treated, she didn't have anything. Wife went for checkup, and she had same I was treated for and got treated too. I think it was chlamydia. So, where did it come from?

I think I know my home more than anyone, just like I'd expect others to know theirs more than me. Our breakup didn't come from the event you mentioned.
I apologized to her and she forgave me, even though I wasn't sure it came from me. One of her coworkers ended up telling me she was messing with someone else that was another coworker. I worked from home back then, sometimes I have to watch our kids while she goes to work.

Her coworker told me most times she left home for work, she wasn't at work. So, I was watching the kids while she lied about going to work and ended up elsewhere? After I met the dude, it was time to say goodbye. That was what led to our breakup, not what you mentioned.

While l cant judge on what really happened between you and your wife (and you deleting that original post, makes it look like you are trying to hide something!), l am sure most intelligent beings know that Nigerian women cheat a lot on their husbands, first with a Co-worker (it starts as flirting and attention ) and then maybe a neighbour.
They dont even know to do it far away from anything connected to them! Dumb phucks! angry angry

Ofc, if you caught her cheating and went as far as having a brawl with the guy (l detest guys that fight with their wife's lover, though l understand that they think they are trying to save their marriage but they should know that by the time it gets to that stage, the marriage is already dead and buried!
The problem is not the guy phucking her, he just saw a free punanny and he is shagging it; the problem is your wife who decided of her own freewill, to get open her legs and get shagged by every dick available in town, that is who you should direct your anger at because afterall, she will still go to court to divorce you and even want to claim half of what you own! Its that bad), the marriage is already ended.
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by SmartMugu: 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
FortuneTeller:

You know I'm going to fight you until I win you over, because my family is very mixed up with this American/Nigerian dynamic. I don't want to say too much because I know my hubby follows my posts. Why he hasn't said anything to me about some of the posts I make on here, is because he knows have a crazy spirit. You have to realize that your wife is very childlike and spoiled due to her parents. It's already been proven that she was there when the money as coming and ran when the money got low. I'm very much like your wife and talk too much about what goes on in my household. I make rash decisions when I'm angry and expect my husband to forgive me, even when I do something wrong. When other people start talking about what they have and what they would do if they were me, it makes me insecure. I have to get by myself to really see what is happening.

Your wife is going through the same thing. She is with her parents and realizes she doesn't want to lose her family. She's seeing all the baby mamas and old people from her neighborhood who are struggling and she wants to come home. Her pride won't let her apologize, so she is threatening you with money. If you divorce her, she is going to go into depression. I say all kinds of crazy things to my husband, run him out of the house, get mad if there is something he can't give me, but then eventually I come to my senses when I'm alone. He has learned how to ignore me and keep moving on with life. He either laughs or completely ignores me. It's made life a lot easier for the both of us.

My advice is to go to Michigan and collect your wife and children. She really just wants you to come running back for her, so she doesn't feel ashamed. Plan a nice family trip after she returns and things will go back to a fairly normal place. Don't abandon your children with your crazy wife. They need you.
Thanks for your advice. I already booked my flight to Michigan for the 21st of this month. My daughter's birthday is the 22nd,I promised her I'd be there.
Our son's birthday is in August, she'll be bringing them to Atlanta for that. May be we can plan a cruise to Jamaica or somewhere when she comes,I just know it's impossible to talk to her under her parent's influence like she is under now. Me and her have decent communication on the phone when she's alone,when she's with her parents, she starts yelling at me for no reason.
I'm sure we can have a decent communication when she and the kids come to Atlanta next month and see how it goes.

Thanks again for your advice.

1 Like

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Daboomb: 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Hahahha! ANGRY WOMAN!

No wonder you wont allow the guy to rest! grin grin
Hmmm.... "Hell has no FURY, like an ANGRY WOMAN".

If a man cheats on his wife, rightly, he is to be blamed.
if a woman cheats on her husband, ..the husband must be responsible and is to be blamed.

You see how "angry women" think? undecided undecided grin grin

A hoe, will always be a hoe, even if you become a house-husband for her, wash her panties and ask that all your income should be paid into her account.

Cheating on a spouse, is a conscious, well-analysed and executed decision by the cheater, male or female.

Hey, let me share a joke:
A man whose wife has two phone-lines, saved the phone numbers as Wife 1 and Wife 2. To indicate the first lines and second lines.
She uses line 1 to send a text to her husband "I love you darling".
Husband replied "Me too".
She tried to reply by sending another message but Network says "You have run out of credit", so she uses her second line (line 2, which husband stored as "wife 2" on his phone.) She wrote "I will give u a good phuck this evening".

Husband came home a bit late that evening and wife was furious!
Wife was snooping on his phone while he was taking a shower and saw both contacts!
Wife 2: I will give you a good phuck this evening!

She was so mad that she pounded his head with a pestle (Badoo style!) saying: So while l was waiting for you here, you were with your second wife"? shocked shocked grin grin

Husband related his predicament on his hospital bed! cry cry cry
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by SmartMugu: 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2017
Daboomb:

While l cant judge on what really happened between you and your wife (and you deleting that original post, makes it look like you are trying to hide something!), l am sure most intelligent beings know that Nigerian women cheat a lot on their husbands, first with a Co-worker (it starts as flirting and attention ) and then maybe a neighbour.
They dont even know to do it far away from anything connected to them! Dumb phucks! angry angry

Ofc, if you caught her cheating and went as far as having a brawl with the guy (l detest guys that fight with their wife's lover, though l understand that they think they are trying to save their marriage but they should know that by the time it gets to that stage, the marriage is already dead and buried!
The problem is not the guy phucking her, he just saw a free punanny and he is shagging it; the problem is your wife who decided of her own freewill, to get open her legs and get shagged by every dick available in town, that is who you should direct your anger at because afterall, she will still go to court to divorce you and even want to claim half of what you own! Its that bad), the marriage is already ended.

1. I deleted the original post after me and her made up. It's no point sharing what goes on in my home when I don't care about what goes on in other people's homes. Plus, I needed advice back then but people ended up just cursing me out and calling me names.

2. I'm not a violent person. I've never ever laid my hands on my wife. God forbid. The dude in question came at me, I had to defend myself. We didn't get in a physical fight, but we cursed each other out. He wanted a fight, I carry a weapon (It's legal here for non-felons), brought it out and he calmed down and that was was it. No one got hurt.

3. My wife never cheated on me that I know of until the case with this dude. So, I really don't consider her a hoe. I think I was a bigger hoe than her. So, I'll take more of the blames than her. She might have done that to spite me, plus I heard of the escapades from her friends that I ended up messing with and a couple of them wanted to start coming over to my place everyday. I had a problem with that. They may have just lied, who knows. I didn't catch her in the act, but my brawl with the dude was what made me conclude they're right.

1 Like

Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
SmartMugu:

Thanks for your advice. I already booked my flight to Michigan for the 21st of this month. My daughter's birthday is the 22nd,I promised her I'd be there.
Our son's birthday is in August, she'll be bringing them to Atlanta for that. May be we can plan a cruise to Jamaica or somewhere when she comes,I just know it's impossible to talk to her under her parent's influence like she is under now. Me and her have decent communication on the phone when she's alone,when she's with her parents, she starts yelling at me for no reason.
I'm sure we can have a decent communication when she and the kids come to Atlanta next month and see how it goes.

Thanks again for your advice.

May God bless your family.
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Daboomb: 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
SmartMugu:

On a serious note, her and her entire family have insecurity issues. Even her dad called me about 10 years ago when me and her were just dating and warned me that if I took his daughter to Nigeria and I end up kidnapping her, he was going to find me and kill me. I have never kidnapped anyone before in my life. I have no idea what's going on in their minds.

I really give a lot of Credit to you guys who marry white women but then, l realised that "Women are just Women, irrespective of their colour, just that it becomes really, really bad, when 'racism' gets added to the problem".

Your in-laws already poisoned your relationship from day one so it will just take a little "sweet-talking" from family or friends, for that marriage to breakdown....and it did.
African-American women are even worse, one just got sentenced for killing her husband who did everything for her, including becoming her errand boy that goes to Mc Donald to buy burger for her. He just bought a house for both of them.
The guy was a Fire-fighter and she murdered him just so she can lay her hands on his $100,000 life insurance
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Daboomb: 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
FortuneTeller:

How old is this clown spewing all these nonsense?
Does someone not enjoy the benefit of doubt, if they have not done something wrong or showed any sign or tendency to do such?

If l call you a hoe now, when you have not been 'seen-in-action', (despite your verbal disposition), would l not be wrong?

How can you allude to your son-in-law to be a kidnapper (of his own wife/children), at the start of the relationship?
Really, you need to get a grip of your thoughts.
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Daboomb: 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
SmartMugu:

Its always the same story, when it comes to women!

but sadly, majority of men NEVER LEARN from History! undecided undecided

Why do Men always have to learn from "personal experience"?
This thing they called LOVE, must be an invention of women! grin grin
I have said it before that when a Woman is 'nice' to you, she can be very desirable but when she decides to be 'nasty', even Satan the Devil will take a bow!

My advice to you is to 'learn' from your past experience and dont repeat the same mistake again.
Women are, by-and-large, THE SAME.... the difference in them is just a factor of 'circumstance' and how 'cautious/smart' the man himself is.

Imagine, you bottled all these inside you all this while and one hoe said "You are the cause of your wife shagging around"?
See how 'protective of each other' and 'judgemental', these women are?
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
Daboomb:

I really give a lot of Credit to you guys who marry white women but then, l realised that "Women are just Women, irrespective of their colour, just that it becomes really, really bad, when 'racism' gets added to the problem".

Your in-laws already poisoned your relationship from day one so it will just take a little "sweet-talking" from family or friends, for that marriage to breakdown....and it did.
African-American women are even worse, one just got sentenced for killing her husband who did everything for her, including becoming her errand boy that goes to Mc Donald to buy burger for her. He just bought a house for both of them.
The guy was a Fire-fighter and she murdered him just so she can lay her hands on his $100,000 life insurance

Please take your ignorance elsewhere. Where did he say he married a white woman? What do you know about African American women? You've probably never stepped foot outside of Nigeria. Did you know a Nigerian woman killed her African American husband 4 days after she married him in hopes of getting an insurance policy? She didn't know the American system would catch her. Please go play in a bush and leave the chat to civilized adults.
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Daboomb: 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Haaaha!
Chai! Come and see usual "standard procedure"! shocked shocked
Throw-in the kids and use them as a "pressure point on the man!
undecided

Yes, his kids are missing him and that is why he is in court for Joint custody or just even "unlimited access" to them.
Making his kids happy has nothing to do with bringing such a wicked ex-wife back....unless ofcourse, he wants to go "finally" to the great beyond.
You can make and create happiness for your children without endangering your own life.
There is a Nigerian proverb that says "If death pursues you and succeeded in removing only your hat, it is a warning to and indication of what it has in store for you (death)". undecided undecided

When everything and every trick fails, women know that Men have a weak point for their children (African men in particular), so they use it as a pressure point.
Mark my words, if he "weakens" and brings that woman back into his house, he simply has signed his own death warrant.
She will murder him and claim he was "abusing her", they begged her to come back and she did and the abuse continued.

Paying her whatever the courts approve, is better than being dead six feet below... and she will spit over your grave. Many a good man have gone that way, in the recent past

ABUSE is the new excuse for some women to murder their husband now.
Once they mention that word, they are free and above the law. grin grin undecided
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by SmartMugu: 6:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
Daboomb:

Yeah you're right, women could be crazy sometimes, but they are indispensable. Nigerian ladies aren't spared. One of my very close friends that said he didn't want to marry an American flew to Nigeria to marry a girl and brought her over to the US. Like it is in every home, both of them had a disagreement. I don't know the details, but the Nigerian girl ended up calling 911 on him and he got locked up in jail.

That's a dude with no criminal record in the past and his American ex-girlfriends never did that to him before. When he told me, I had to tell him he went all the way to Nigeria to import trouble for himself. That was why I didn't go to Nigeria to find a wife in the first place, I think the drama would be worse for me, I'm more Americanized than Nigerian now. Don't get me wrong, I grew up in Nigeria, but most of my adolescence life is here in the US. I've never even messed with any Nigerian girl here in the US, but whenever I come to Nigeria, it's tonnes of them laying around. I messed with those ones like we men all do, nothing afterwards.

Now both of them sleep in separate rooms, she already got the papers she needed from him, what next? Alimony and child-support I guess. So, there's no difference between me and him, I married an American, he imported a Nigerian girl and our stories ended up same.
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Daboomb: 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
SmartMugu:

Man, you really did set-up yourself for all your woes!
In a family business with the same people who have a very low opinion of you from the onset? shocked shocked
Allowing the same people who encourages your wife to rat on you, to know about your finances?

If we look closely, l am sure you have no "close relationship" with your siblings or parents, if you still have them?
It is obvious they succeeded in "isolating you", right? Now, they are going-in for the kill undecided sad sad

You need to be very careful, over this kind of "boastful statement".
Let me give you a heads-up here: Alimony and Child support has NOTHING to do with TAKING CARE of your ex-wife and children.
It is DESIGNED (mostly by women and some sissy men) to put you into PENURY and eventually, make life not worth living for you, so you can consider the option of suicide or other forms of self-immolation!

Go and ask experienced family-lawyers (Try engage a female family Lawyer that is not a man-hater, those ones will tell you the truth of the whole show)
If you keep boasting about how much you can earn (and dont tidy up your finances in such a way that you can still survive afterwards), l tell you that when the Judge finally gives a judgement, you will open your mouth and not be able to close it! angry

Just imagine if they ask you to be giving her like 90% of your total income?
undecided undecided
You have to be stinkingly rich, to be able to survive on the remaining 10%...and you will have to work your self to death to keep it up.
Remember that even if you work-more, so you can earn more, she will just go back to the courts and ask for even more...and she will get it. grin grin

Right now, you need to start divesting your investments (if its not too late sef! angry ), making sure you have enough money aside where no one knows or can reach it.
Come to Nigeria and buy a house and let the proceeds be paid into an account you have here.
Invest joint business with trustworthy friends and be the "silent partner".
Do everything to make provisions for yourself because the courts will really phuck you up.

Remember that they can only take (from you), what they can find!
if they ask you to pay more than you have shown you have or that they have PROVED that you have, you have the right to keep appealing the judgement.
Remember that you will also lose a large chunk of your income, paying legal fees.

Anyway, l dont know you and you dont know me but l am 100% certain that you will remember these words spoken by a stranger.

That girl is just trying to psych you up for her own kind (your wife), most women have an "unspoken loyalty" to their kind.
She hs gone from blaming you for your wife's cheating, blaming you for the break-up of the marriage, saying her parents were right portraying you as a kidnapper, asking you to take her back and even using your children to pressure you into doing so:

Ask yourself: WHY is she saying all these?
Then, answer yourself.
` undecided

My prayers are with you, when they finally "finished" with you. cry cry
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Hannysmilez(f): 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
Daboomb:

If YOU have a kidney problem and you are dying, meanwhile, your husband has two healthy ones of which the Doctor says he can give you one, would you need to FORCE HIM to spare/donate one to you, before he agrees to do so or you will expect him to do so, as your husband?

It is women like you that make husbands to act in a strange way to their wives!
You are most like a naturally UNCOUTH and UNGRATEFUL person !
And you are most likely a haunted person to not be able to recognise a joke when you see one. Take your angry and unco-ordinated self out of my mentions
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Harrisee(m): 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
FortuneTeller:

My dear, you're really blessed, 'cos God knows I can't put up with a woman like you. Your husband is really trying for you. I can't bring a crazy woman to my house (no offense meant). Just imagine the advice you're giving to the man, and all that. If he's going back to the woman, it should be because she wants him and she should grow up and apologize and make some promises otherwise he should mind his lane. She left him, packed his properties, cheated on him... Really, the reason we have less men in this world is because of evil women. So the man should tolerate and the woman shouldn't? If she can't humble herself and apologize, then she's not worth it. As for the kids, man stop getting emotional, one day those kids will grow up and will keep you in old people's home. And you can always find a better woman worth bearing your kids. Men should access the kind of vessels that carry their kids. You need peace not suicide. Yes, if she can't vocalize her repentance, its suicide. Move on. Kids will come around if they like. Don't kill yourself for them 'cos they probably forget you. Pay the alimony until she's fully repentant and committed to you, keeping her family off. Life's short! Make it count

PS: Even the bible says you should confess your sins out to obtain forgiveness
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Harrisee(m): 6:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
Daboomb:

In a family business with the same people who have a very low opinion of you from the onset? shocked shocked
Allowing the same people who encourages your wife to rat on you, to know about your finances?

If we look closely, l am sure you have no "close relationship" with your siblings or parents, if you still have them?
It is obvious they succeeded in "isolating you", right? Now, they are going-in for the kill undecided sad sad

Let me give you a heads-up here: Alimony and Child support has NOTHING to do with TAKING CARE of your ex-wife and children.
It is DESIGNED (mostly by women and some sissy men) to put you into PENURY and eventually, make life not worth living for you, so you can consider the option of suicide or other forms of self-immolation!

Go and ask experienced family-lawyers (Try engage a female family Lawyer that is not a man-hater, those ones will tell you the truth of the whole show)
If you keep boasting about how much you can earn (and dont tidy up your finances in such a way that you can still survive afterwards), l tell you that when the Judge finally gives a judgement, you will open your mouth and not be able to close it! angry

undecided undecided
You have to be stinkingly rich, to be able to survive on the remaining 10%...and you will have to work your self to death to keep it up.
Remember that even if you work-more, so you can earn more, she will just go back to the courts and ask for even more...and she will get it. grin grin

Right now, you need to start divesting your investments (if its not too late sef! angry ), making sure you have enough money aside where no one knows or can reach it.
Come to Nigeria and buy a house and let the proceeds be paid into an account you have here.
Do everything to make provisions for yourself because the courts will really phuck you up.

if they ask you to pay more than you have shown you have or that they have PROVED that you have, you have the right to keep appealing the judgement.
Remember that you will also lose a large chunk of your income, paying legal fees.

Anyway, l dont know you and you dont know me but l am 100% certain that you will remember these words spoken by a stranger.

That girl is just trying to psych you up for her own kind (your wife), most women have an "unspoken loyalty" to their kind.
She hs gone from blaming you for your wife's cheating, blaming you for the break-up of the marriage, saying her parents were right portraying you as a kidnapper, asking you to take her back and even using your children to pressure you into doing so:

Then, answer yourself.
` undecided

Thumbs up. You're really the bomb. Don't mind the mugu. Let him continue his foolishness as if he's not a Nigerian.
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Daboomb: 6:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
SmartMugu:

1. I deleted the original post after me and her made up. It's no point sharing what goes on in my home when I don't care about what goes on in other people's homes. Plus, I needed advice back then but people ended up just cursing me out and calling me names.

2. I'm not a violent person. I've never ever laid my hands on my wife. God forbid. The dude in question came at me, I had to defend myself. We didn't get in a physical fight, but we cursed each other out. He wanted a fight, I carry a weapon (It's legal here for non-felons), brought it out and he calmed down and that was was it. No one got hurt.

3. My wife never cheated on me that I know of until the case with this dude. So, I really don't consider her a hoe. I think I was a bigger hoe than her. So, I'll take more of the blames than her. She might have done that to spite me, plus I heard of the escapades from her friends that I ended up messing with and a couple of them wanted to start coming over to my place everyday. I had a problem with that. They may have just lied, who knows. I didn't catch her in the act, but my brawl with the dude was what made me conclude they're right.

If you notice, l respond to any post on this issue, serially, top one first.
So, l just saw the above now...(and even other ones posted after it).

First, please stop using the word "brawl" in this context! A brawl is a FIGHT. Period.
Maybe you had a "heated argument" with the guy (though, that you went as far as drawing your weapon, makes it more than just a brawl! What would you have done if he did not pipe down? Your guess is as good as mine).

Any married woman that sleeps around or with another man apart from her husband is a hoe. Straight and simple.
Any married man that sleeps around or sleeps with another woman apart from his wife is a "male hoe".
Let is dispense the necessities and call a spade, a spade!

(but l actually was not referring to your wife, in my post, as the hoe). I guess you are getting overly defensive now grin grin undecided
Read the post again.

I also notice that you are making loads of "excuses" for your wife's actions.
That is also typical but it is a "nice thing" to do. So 'Macho'! kiss
I think at this stage, from what you wrote, l will place my bet on you taking her back.
I will also place my bet that if you will be honest with yourself in the future (you dont need to confess), you will regret that action, when the time comes. undecided undecided

Men are different.
Some are made of steel, others of bronze and others of wood. Some school of thought even say some are made of tissue paper! shocked shocked

I read you are planning a cruise with her also.
The vibe l get in all these is that you are desperate to 'make up', which is good in one sense but could also be bad in so many others.

That being the case, one must never cry more than the bereaved.
Whatever l have written before now, is meant for those "whose die are cast"... as in 'no going back'!
So, please IGNORE them, they have become irrelevant

I wish you goodluck, going forward.
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by SmartMugu: 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
Daboomb:

undecided undecided

Then, answer yourself.
` undecided

Thanks for your informative response.
1. I have been working around whatever worst case scenario she can come up with. I have funds stashed in Canada and Nigeria. Worst case scenario, I'm bouncing from the US to Canada. I've been there more than 30 times. Let them come and collect child-support and alimony there, I'll have a lawyer waiting to inform them of the laws in Canada.

2. Me and siblings were here, but they returned to Nigeria afterwards. Each have what they're doing. One ended up being a politician and the others own their own businesses in Nigeria. But they all come over to the US whenever they want.

3. I own a house in Nigeria already, I just don't live there for now. It's a 4 family flats, I have tenants there, and own the entire top floor. Since I'm not in Nigeria, my lil Sister stays there. Worst case scenario I'll just bounce back to Nigeria.

4. I work for a global consulting firm here, I already know from September this year, I'll be on projects in 3 countries in Europe and some in UAE. Let them come and take my money then, my direct deposits go to my Canadian bank accounts, I can withdraw it anywhere in the world.

5. I'm in the process of setting up accounts in Seychelles (A tax haven). That's beyond the US jurisdiction, they can't touch my funds.

Just watch, I'm playing mind games with the American system now. It's seriously flawed and only slow people will wait to be held at ransom over this. I married her in good faith, she switched on me and I'm supposed to deal with their legal consequences? There are ways around this type of stuff, thats what im about to do. Im an IT guy, all i need to make money is just a laptop and internet. I don't even go to any office, I work from home. She'll end up on the losing end if she brings all that around me. I can do whatever I do from wherever I want in the world as long as I have access to a computer. Sure she's not thinking in that line. Nah, that's never happening with me plus I have good lawyers in case anything turns out escalated.
Re: Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped? by Daboomb: 6:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
Harrisee:

Thumbs up. You're really the bomb. Don't mind the mugu. Let him continue his foolishness as if he's not a Nigerian.

There is a theory about "who we really are, in real life (our personality) , and the username we choose to be called, (when we are sure we are anonymous).
Some say it has a great connection with our personality in life! Is this true?

Strange, that he used the userhandle "Smart" and "Mugu" together! grin grin grin grin

A Smart person is always a Smart person, while a "Mugu" is always a "Mugu" undecided
you wont be smart and be a Mug u at the same time...naaah! grin grin

Maybe it is just PROVIDENCE! undecided undecided

I beg, l am out of this thread. grin grin
Let it not look like we are taking Panadol for another person's headache when the owner of the head is not even feeling it kwa. shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Want To Help My Boyfriend But Scared It Might Be Termed As Being Desperate / Nigerian Guy Proposes To His Girlfriend With An Iphone XS Max And Airpods / I Impregnated Our Maid Because My Banker Wife Was Never Around.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 198
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.