Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread (19954 Views)

Writertain Writers League (instruction And Discussion Thread) / Skarlett Wins Seun Osewa Fiction Battle / Seun-osewa Short Stories Battle Registration Thread- Last Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by EmperorLee(m): 11:23am On Aug 12, 2017
Congrats Oluwabuqqyyolo... Proud of ya smiley

Skarlett boo, i hope you qualified too ?
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 12, 2017
EmperorLee:

Skarle tt boo, i hope you qualified too ?

I haven't oh, I need votes to
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by EmperorLee(m): 11:30am On Aug 12, 2017
skarlett:

I haven't oh, I need votes to

Me ayaff liked already fah.
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 12, 2017
EmperorLee:

Me ayaff liked already fah.

Alright, thanks boo smiley

I see una Lacazette yesterday oh cheesy
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by EmperorLee(m): 11:35am On Aug 12, 2017
skarlett:

Alright, thanks boo smiley

I see una Lacazette yesterday oh cheesy

Hahahahahaa You want me to derail this fine thread abi cheesy.. Your plan no go work grin

Over to Lukaku sha cheesy
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Frankenstein: 11:36am On Aug 12, 2017
LarrySun:
Done, sir.
Thanks, man. It's reassuring to know that I put up a good fight. I will consider writing on Nairaland. Lots to learn from here.

Cheers to everyone that made it. Till another competition pops up.

undecided
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 11:37am On Aug 12, 2017
EmperorLee:
Thank you, brother.
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 12, 2017
EmperorLee:

Hahahahahaa You want me to derail this fine thread abi cheesy.. Your plan no go work grin

Over to Lukaku sha cheesy

I just had to say it grin grin I know say you done pop all the pop-ables cheesy

In number 9 our striking thrusts, may God epp us this season embarassed
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by EmperorLee(m): 11:44am On Aug 12, 2017
skarlett:

I just had to say it grin grin I know say you done pop all the pop-ables cheesy

In number 9 our striking thrusts, may God epp us this season embarassed

I almost craze with jolly yesterday mennnh. What a night to be a Gooner grin

Still waiting on that day that you will become a Goonerette kiss

Okbye.

*Runs away before Divepen dives me*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by rapmike(m): 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2017
LarrySun:
Done, sir.
Boss mi, long time.
I once had your number, but I lost it when my phone got stolen, can we talk privately?
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by meneski(m): 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2017
Frankenstein:

Ah, the journey ends for me! It was worth it all through. Never knew I could piece together the entries I dropped until I tried.

Larrysun, a review/critique of my post, please. I would like to take corrections and improve my writing.

Congrats, OluwabuqqyYOLO.
.. Dats my guy.
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Debbietiyan(f): 3:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
Debbie you don try. If nobody will tell me, lemmi kukuma tell myself grin

Goodluck guys, you earned it!

2 Likes

Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Kusibe77(m): 3:24pm On Aug 12, 2017
Debbietiyan:
Debbie you don try. If nobody will tell me, lemmi kukuma tell myself

grin, you really tried.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Frankenstein: 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2017
meneski:
.. Dats my guy.
My guy, I just figured I can still stay if my story gets the most likes and shares.

https://www.nairaland.com/3919666/seun-osewa-battle-moderator-judges/2#59322631

Help me campaign for votes!
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Frankenstein: 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2017
Seen.
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Debbietiyan(f): 3:59pm On Aug 12, 2017
Kusibe77:

grin, you really tried.
Thank you jare cool

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 12, 2017
skarlett:

Thank you ma'am

Please vote for me by liking and sharing the post here https://www.nairaland.com/3919666/seun-osewa-battle-moderator-judges/2

I have done that before.

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2017
iamloyalty:

I have done that before.

Alright ma'am

Thanks
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 12, 2017
Thank you for your vote Dannyset

I really appreciate smiley
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Frankenstein: 6:56pm On Aug 12, 2017
Divepen1, I have learnt enough marketing in one day. I will leave that career for the ladies.

When is the next competition?
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Divepen1(m): 6:58pm On Aug 12, 2017
Frankenstein:
Divepen1, I have learnt enough marketing in one day. I will leave that career for the ladies.

When is the next competition?
grin cheesy
Lol...

I don't know yet
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 12, 2017
Divepen1:
Lol...

I don't know yet

Hi,

Can I suggest the next round of voting ends at 6-8pm, so we can know our fates early and go to bed?

The current 12pm timeline is not feasible
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Divepen1(m): 9:21pm On Aug 12, 2017
skarlett:

Hi,

Can I suggest the next round of voting ends at 6-8pm, so we can know our fates early and go to bed?

The current 12pm timeline is not feasible
Well for me it is feasible, but I'll change it to 10pm.
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2017
Divepen1:

Cool smiley
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Jazmiynne: 10:25pm On Aug 12, 2017
Divepen1:

Its 10:26pm already smiley
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by LarrySun(m): 10:28pm On Aug 12, 2017
I've got to help my Frankenstein and my Skarlett campaign. cheesy

They are true writers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 12, 2017
LarrySun:
I've got to help my Frankens tein and my Skarle tt campaign. cheesy

They are true writers.

grin grin

Thanks a lot, it is very much appreciated
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 13, 2017
Divepen1

Its 12:15am already, hope you're not sleeping sad
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Divepen1(m): 12:16am On Aug 13, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Its 10:26pm already smiley
That's for the next time not this
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Jazmiynne: 12:24am On Aug 13, 2017
Divepen1:
That's for the next time not this

Okay
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Divepen1(m): 12:30am On Aug 13, 2017
skarlett:
Divepen1

Its 12:15am already, hope you're not sleeping sad
You should be asleep na
Re: Seun Osewa Flash Fiction ( Instructions And Discussion Thread by Divepen1(m): 12:31am On Aug 13, 2017
1. Kimberlywest---62 Likes 44 Shares= 106 votes 2. Debbietiyan--- 27 likes + 16 shares= 43 votes 3. Kusibe77---) 8 Likes 3 Shares= 11 votes 4. Jasminnye= 64 Likes 40 Shares = 104 votes 5. Skarlett-- 70 Likes + 62 shares= 132 votes 6. Frankenstein- 53 Likes+ 33 shares= 86 votes

Top 2
Skarlett--132 votes Kimberlywest- 106 votes

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Chinua Achebe's 90th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / The Journey To A Thousand Flash / When Mission Becomes Impossible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.