Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe (19767 Views)

Poll: Do I Pay the Rent or Go Ahead and Pay my Tithe Now

Rent First: 63% (105 votes)
Tithe Takes Precedent: 36% (60 votes)
This poll has ended

Ghana Millionaire Says He Does Not Pay Tithe / Pay Tithe From The Money You Got From Gambleing, Right Or Wrong? / Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by agathamari(f): 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2010
if you pay the tithe will the church here provide a roof over your head when you cannot afford your rent? i bet not. pay your rent first. your first responcibility is to your family
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by olowolekan(m): 3:39pm On Feb 04, 2010
The problem with the so called xtians of today is that we dont know how to tithe.Tithe is 10 percent of your money cleverly put into an envelope and sealed.You write tithe at the back of the envelope(not your name),then you drop into the tithe box or your offering basket.Tithe should be secret and Our heavenly Father who sees it in secreet will reward us openly.It's when you are not genuinely born again that you find it hard to tithe.Your heart must be cleansed/washed  with the blood of Jesus .There are many fake xtians today who are yet to be washed,such people will pay tithe and will not get to Heaven.If you are not Blood-washed forget Heaven.
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by omar22(m): 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2010
Tithe is 10 percent of your money cleverly put into an envelope and sealed

Where does it say 10% of your money?
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by Tinkinguy(m): 3:57pm On Feb 04, 2010
ilugunboy:

I will answer your questions one after the other:

1. Sure I will still pay!!

2.I never tell you the amount is exactly the same. Guy get a grip of you comprehension.

3. Irrelevant question in my opinion.

4. You are having issues with comprehension.

5. Nope

6. Nope.

Pally, all you questions seems meaningless to me. No abuse intended though.

Please keep the abuses away, if I want abuse I will go to the Politics and tribalism threads.

Thank you and God Bless.

Guy,
You did good to answer the questions you could, however your last 2 sentence as recorded below

"However since I mentioned the fact about the money to the ears of my pastor, he has been using the "Tithe thing" as his message theme every sunday.

If I pay the tithe, I will be short on the required amount and my present Landlord needs his apartment."

See your answer = 2. I never tell you the amount is exactly the same. Guy get a grip of you comprehension.

The tithe is just one tenth, if that is remove and you have a shortage on the rent payment, then the total money is not far from rent money, NB, I never said the are the same, rather it looks exactly as the amount meant for the rent.

People get to follow most times what is in their mind when the get to church or other functions,
I will give you and example, When you desire to buy a particular thing say honda CAR for instance, suddenly. if you are truthful will begin to notice all the time that the particular car is almost everywhere, you will begin to see more of it that any other car.

That's what  happened to you guy, you pastor before now I want to believe so had been  teaching on tithing, only that you now noticed it more with your recent actions.

Please be truthful at least to yourself and do the right thing. Am not the abuse type my guy, people over grow things
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by omar22(m): 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2010
Can someone show me TITHE from any part of the NEW TESTAMENT
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by Enigma(m): 4:16pm On Feb 04, 2010
omar22:

Can someone show me TITHE from any part of the NEW TESTAMENT

There is no tithing requirement; the best they will come up with is Matthew 23:23 or Hebrews 7  (neither of which they understand and neither of which says a Christian should tithe; in fact, Hebrews 7 makes clear that "tithing" is abolished).

Don't mind the superstitious and brainwashed ignoramuses shouting "pay tithes", "tithing works" etc; they don't know what they are talking about; they are ruled by desire, greed and/or fear.

A Christian has NO obligation to "tithe".
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by Annunaki(m): 4:21pm On Feb 04, 2010
I can't believe dat despite all the biblical evidence that tithing is not directed at christians and churches justify it today through twisting of scriptures and man made doctrines some NLs who are supposed to be educated are still talking about tithing. I now know why 419 thrives in dis country. Too many muguns.
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by omar22(m): 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2010
Creflo Dollar once said during his service, he said sowing a seed is done with the "word" and not money!!! and he showed us the scripture!!!!

When you look at rich people they give to Charity or the poor no wonder they are richer,

When God says "when am hungary, you didnt feed me, it meant that you didnt feed the poor
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by lastpage: 5:19pm On Feb 04, 2010
I hope "debosky" and other lackeys of Pastor Joe Agbaje are watching o?
Jeje-lly, we are having our discussion about Tithe, HE CAME AND CONTRIBUTED, WILLINGLY, AND WITHIN HIS RIGHTS TOO!

BUT when the kitchen becomes too HOT, he will run back to report that they are mentioning his name AND YOU LACKEYS will shoot-down thethread like you've done a few ones (including the on the started) like these:

There have been numerous reports of 'personal attacks' by members other than Joe Agbaje.

Sorry it has to be locked. I think Joe Agbaje has been scrutinized enough to allow individuals make their own personal judgments as to whether he is a crook or not.

ALL IN THE NAME OF MODERATING A THREAD

My suggestion is that he STAYS-OFF OUR THREAD, IFF he is going to connive with some sh*theads to "lock" the thread when its not going their way or they are being exposed.

Afterall, he is free to always start his own thread, right?

Just my ten cents.

BTW: Poster, l will suggest you not only donate the money as tithe, you can also sell ur clothes, and sign a 10Million naira bond with a Shylock moneylender (u will in turn serve him for 5years grin ), and pack all to your Pastor! At least that way "Heaven is guaranteed for you"!
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by Traugott(m): 5:57pm On Feb 04, 2010
I once saw this story on the internet, please read it open-mindedly. The words in blue are my own annotation.

The Indian Guru's Cat

The Origin
When the guru sat down to worship each evening, the ashram cat would get in the way and distract the worshipers. So he ordered that the cat be tied during evening worship.

Unknown purpose begets an abuse
After the guru died the cat continued to be tied during evening worship. And when the cat died, another cat was brought to the ashram so that it could be duly tied during evening worship.

Corruption of purpose swallows up the purpose
Centuries later[b] learned treatises were written by the guru's disciples on the religious and liturgical significance of tying up a cat while worship is performed[/b].

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many of us really know the reasons for tithing? Or we are stone-facedly following the practice like the successive tying of the ashram cat? Why is it not found in the New Testament if it is so important? Are we slaves to God, or sons in his kingdom? Who are we meant to give our tithe to, then?

God is more interested in your heart that gives, and not in any percentage. e.g. the widow's tiny mite was far greater than any billions dropped by a business mogul. THAT is God's heart, and that's how things work spiritually.

Deu 26:12  Every third year, the year of the tithe, give a tenth of your produce to the Levite, the foreigner, the orphan, and the widow so that they may eat their fill in your cities.

If tithing must indeed be done compulsorily, then this aspect always misses people's ears. The foreigner with no inheritance / the stranded one / the one who cannot afford to go to school, the orphan / widowed / from a broken home who has nothing to call their own, the Levite who also has no inheritance and has nothing to call their own IS the one that you pay this particular tenth to. But, no, people will lay up their 10% and bandy it to to the church, passing over half-dead and hungry neighbours, leaving the good Samaritan to attend to those ones.

There are people dying in Jos, Nigeria; and in Haiti. People have been rendered homeless and hungry. Send them help, let God use you! THAT is how to give to God!!

Tithe Origins: Please take note of all the emphasized words
Deu 14:22  Make an offering of ten percent, a tithe, of all the produce which grows in your fields year after year.
Deu 14:23  Bring this into the Presence of GOD, your God, at the place he designates for worship and there eat the tithe from your grain, wine, and oil and the firstborn from your herds and flocks. In this way you will learn to live in deep reverence before GOD, your God, as long as you live.
Deu 14:24  But[b] if the place GOD, your God, designates for worship is too far away and you can't carry your tithe that far[/b], [size=13pt]GOD, your God, will still bless you[/size]:
Deu 14:25  exchange your tithe for money and take the money to the place GOD, your God, has chosen to be worshiped.
Deu 14:26  Use the money to buy anything you want: cattle, sheep, wine, or beer--anything that looks good to you. You and your family can then feast in the Presence of GOD, your God, and have a good time.
Deu 14:27  [size=13pt]Meanwhile[/size], don't forget to take good care of the Levites who live in your towns; they won't get any property or inheritance of their own as you will.

The last words in green is where tithes apply to the pastor, but people have overshadowed this to cover ALL the aspects of tithing, which was a Jewish RITUAL custom! Many people are doing what they have NO understanding of, and they do it out of fear.

I am not against sending a prophet's offering to your church / pastor, or to give bountifully and reap bountifully, but there is no compulsory tithing in the New Testament.

I have searched throughout the Bible and I cant find where Christians are asked to tithe, eat the tithe (or even give it to the church, like they do today) and all that. Whoever can show this to me from the Scriptures will educate my long-lasting ignorance.

The word of God is a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path. Amen and amen.
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by olowolekan(m): 6:21pm On Feb 04, 2010
Omar, read these please
Genesis 14:20
And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all.
Genesis 14:19-21 (in Context) Genesis 14 (Whole Chapter)
Genesis 28:20 And Jacob vowed a vow, saying, If God will be with me, and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat, and raiment to put on,
21 So that I come again to my father's house in peace; then shall the LORD be my God:
22 And this stone, which I have set for a pillar, shall be God's house: and of all that thou shalt give me I will surely give the tenth unto thee
Leviticus 27:30
And all the tithe of the land, whether of the seed of the land, or of the fruit of the tree, is the LORD's: it is holy unto the LORD.
Leviticus 27:29-31 (in Context) Leviticus 27 (Whole Chapter)
Leviticus 27:31
also Mat 23:23
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by mamagee3(f): 6:34pm On Feb 04, 2010
Pay your house rent first then give the remaining to God, It's written in the bible.
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by Enigma(m): 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2010
olowolekan:

Omar, read these please
Genesis 14:20
And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all.
Genesis 14:19-21 (in Context) Genesis 14 (Whole Chapter)
Genesis 28:20 And Jacob vowed a vow, saying, If God will be with me, and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat, and raiment to put on,
21 So that I come again to my father's house in peace; then shall the LORD be my God:
22 And this stone, which I have set for a pillar, shall be God's house: and of all that thou shalt give me I will surely give the tenth unto thee
Leviticus 27:30
And all the tithe of the land, whether of the seed of the land, or of the fruit of the tree, is the LORD's: it is holy unto the LORD.
Leviticus 27:29-31 (in Context) Leviticus 27 (Whole Chapter)
Leviticus 27:31
also Mat 23:23

So where does any of that say 10% of your money?
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by blackcypha(m): 7:30pm On Feb 04, 2010
Traugott:

I once saw this story on the internet, please read it open-mindedly. The words in blue are my own annotation.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many of us really know the reasons for tithing? Or we are stone-facedly following the practice like the successive tying of the ashram cat? Why is it not found in the New Testament if it is so important? Are we slaves to God, or sons in his kingdom? Who are we meant to give our tithe to, then?

God is more interested in your heart that gives, and not in any percentage. e.g. the widow's tiny mite was far greater than any billions dropped by a business mogul. THAT is God's heart, and that's how things work spiritually.

Deu 26:12  Every third year, the year of the tithe, give a tenth of your produce to the Levite, the foreigner, the orphan, and the widow so that they may eat their fill in your cities.

If tithing must indeed be done compulsorily, then this aspect always misses people's ears. The foreigner with no inheritance / the stranded one / the one who cannot afford to go to school, the orphan / widowed / from a broken home who has nothing to call their own, the Levite who also has no inheritance and has nothing to call their own IS the one that you pay this particular tenth to. But, no, people will lay up their 10% and bandy it to to the church, passing over half-dead and hungry neighbours, leaving the good Samaritan to attend to those ones.

There are people dying in Jos, Nigeria; and in Haiti. People have been rendered homeless and hungry. Send them help, let God use you! THAT is how to give to God!!

Tithe Origins: Please take note of all the emphasized words
Deu 14:22  Make an offering of ten percent, a tithe, of all the produce which grows in your fields year after year.
Deu 14:23  Bring this into the Presence of GOD, your God, at the place he designates for worship and there eat the tithe from your grain, wine, and oil and the firstborn from your herds and flocks. In this way you will learn to live in deep reverence before GOD, your God, as long as you live.
Deu 14:24  But[b] if the place GOD, your God, designates for worship is too far away and you can't carry your tithe that far[/b], [size=13pt]GOD, your God, will still bless you[/size]:
Deu 14:25  exchange your tithe for money and take the money to the place GOD, your God, has chosen to be worshiped.
Deu 14:26  Use the money to buy anything you want: cattle, sheep, wine, or beer--anything that looks good to you. You and your family can then feast in the Presence of GOD, your God, and have a good time.
Deu 14:27  [size=13pt]Meanwhile[/size], don't forget to take good care of the Levites who live in your towns; they won't get any property or inheritance of their own as you will.

The last words in green is where tithes apply to the pastor, but people have overshadowed this to cover ALL the aspects of tithing, which was a Jewish RITUAL custom! Many people are doing what they have NO understanding of, and they do it out of fear.

I am not against sending a prophet's offering to your church / pastor, or to give bountifully and reap bountifully, but there is no compulsory tithing in the New Testament.

I have searched throughout the Bible and I cant find where Christians are asked to tithe, eat the tithe (or even give it to the church, like they do today) and all that. Whoever can show this to me from the Scriptures will educate my long-lasting ignorance.

The word of God is a lamp unto our feet and a light unto our path. Amen and amen.
u said it all, it is clear dat pastors r milking their vulnerable members who have bin brainwashed to tink dey r doin d right thing by paying tithe to the pastor where
these pastors flex with church funds buying private jets etc, dey r notin but CROOKS not men of god grin grin grin
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by ezan(m): 7:38pm On Feb 04, 2010
Paying your rent vs giving your money to a crook? Hmmm. I feel really sorry for you religious folks.
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2010
Your rent or mortgage takes precedence over your tithe.

If you're homeless and living on the streets, I doubt your pastor will let you stay with him for a while, till you sort yourself out. He sounds like a greedy being, he just wants to get his claws into your money.

I don't actually believe in tithing, there are better ways to show your appreciation to God, and lots of needy children in orphanages all over the world. I donate to 3 charities on a monthly basis by standing order, have been doing so since 1998. I feel very rewarded when I think of the difference the little I give makes to the life of needy children.
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by obua: 8:09pm On Feb 04, 2010
Pls pay your thite first( forget the Pastor's blabbing, they will come and go, but God remains God) Our relationship with God (based on our understanding of the scriptures) is more important than what ever anyone says[flash=200,200][/flash]Paying thite is not giving, it is an instruction,God will not print money to give the church.
When you have conflicting financial obligations, thite must come first.
It is actually showing our faith in God and his ability to provide for us.
Pls do not fail in this test.
God can bring more windfalls your way, no matter what kind of job/business you do. Afterall everything in this world belongs to him.
Pls pay your thite first and trust in God to see you thru in paying the house rent.
I actually pay 20% thite and I do not need any pastor to preach to me.
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2010
God will still bless those that believe in him, without them paying tithes.

Paying tithes does not make you more deserving, or proves you're a good Christian. There are other ways to show your beliefs. I can't imagine forgoing my mortgage, just to pay tithes, especially as you have no idea the money will be properly utilized. If your child is really ill, and needs a life-saving operation, and giving tithe will mean the funds are no longer available, will you take the chance, and decide to get the money for your child's operation later?

I certainly wouldn't. And I think if a lot of people are honest with themselves, will admit they'd put the life of their child first.
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by mildone: 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2010
Give to Caesar what is Caesar,and to God what is God's!
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2010
mild one:

Give to Caesar what is Caesar,and to God what is God's!

Care to expand?
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by viaro: 10:31pm On Feb 04, 2010
It's interesting to see the development of this thread - something that started out as a simple enquiry now exploding to all sorts.

Besides, it seems that some poeple are confusing between giving (whether tithes or any other type) and domestic concerns (rents, bills, etc). Infact, an example of one of the most nonsensical I have ever read is this one:
Enigma:

There is no tithing requirement; the best they will come up with is Matthew 23:23 or Hebrews 7 (neither of which they understand and neither of which says a Christian should tithe; in fact, Hebrews 7 makes clear that "tithing" is abolished).

The highlighted is a lie from the pit of HELL! Hebrews 7 does not argue that tithing was abolished - infact, there is not a single verse in the entire Bible that argues that tithing was ever abolished! NONE WHATSOEVER! Theologians who even argue against tithe know that for a fact! That whole chapter clearly puts two types of tithes before us - neither of which was abolished! If you want to argue Hebrews 7, please open a thread and brace yourself to discover what you don't know. But please stop spreading this absolute lie from the darkest hell where you just simply have not done your homework!

People may have differing views on this subject - at the end of the day, the OP himself is mature enough to decide on what to do. Giving tithes is not to be confused for taking care of your necessary living. Infact, in an earlier comment, I tried to point out that coerced giving in any form is contrary to God's will for His children - because He wanted us to know that things having to do with our necessities for landed property is entirely in our own control (see Acts 5).

This has always been the principle, and another is found in Luke 14:28-30 where the Lord Jesus notes that if a man is trying to build a house (or a tower), he first must sit down and count the cost to see whether he has enough to complete the project! He even went as far as to say that if the builder embarks upon his project but does not complete it, such a person would only expose himself to public mockery! The analogy here is that you should first sit down and weigh your options carefully - because if you gave a tithe (which is perfectly within your celebrated rights), and yet fall short of completing your rents, you will only expose yourself to public ridicule - and believe me, on the authority of those verses, no amount of crying, praying, fasting for breakthrough will automatically esxplode more money into your hands.

Again, let me reiterate that all this is not to discourage you from giving in any form of your choice. Yes, for the Christian there is a choice in this matter - as a man has purposed in his heart to give (2 Cor. 9:7). Rather, this is to encourage you to determine for yourself what you want to do in a responsible way. There is no obligation for you in either case, but there is enough in the NT to warn us to make informed decisions in matters like this. If you are starting a project for a two year rent, commit it to God - and He who provided to meet this need will furnish you with more at the end of those two years.

Yes, when you make other income, you may determine to give from those. If you don't drop a coin from this rent money, God is not going to break your neck or blast your roof to leak through in the stormy rain. Why? He has clearly told you that it is in your control to do as you may (Acts 5). There is a time for every thing and every purpose - and we should not confuse them. What is due for your rent, keep for your rent; and what you have determined to set aside for your giving in church, set aside for that purpose. Although it is more blessed to give than to receive, people whould not be put on edge when situations like this come up.

Go through God's Word and check out what I've pointed out. God will not have you confused in money matters having to do with your shelter or housing projects. What is even far more dangerous is to find yourself giving something because you feel coerced to do so.

If at the end of the day you determine in yourself to give out everything and expect a greater blessing from the Provider Himself, then my last line is this: "Hast thou faith? have it to thyself before God. Happy is he that condemneth not himself in that thing which he alloweth" - Romans 14:22. You alone are responsible for what you allow - both in this case and any other major decision in your life. Shalom.
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by akinalabi(m): 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2010
Pay your tithe and give the rest to your church as offering. . .

Then sleep under the bridge and wait for a bigger miracle.

Nonsense!
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by MrCrackles(m): 10:39pm On Feb 04, 2010
ezan:

Paying your rent vs giving your money to a crook? Hmmm. I feel really sorry for you religious folks.
grin grin grin
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by jaygirl2: 10:41pm On Feb 04, 2010
since u brought up d tithe issue, lets "assume" u believe in it.
am tryng to do d maths here cos some things have to be cleared first b/4 jumping to conclusions.
lets assumme u have 200,000 for d rent n d tithe will only cost u 20 grand. obviously ur landlord will not evict u or reject d 180 G or will he?
obviously ur heart was neva in it so dont let OUR opinions affect ur decisions cos it wont b worth it or dont u think so?
wot a mockery!
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by Enigma(m): 10:42pm On Feb 04, 2010
Repeated for emphasis:

Enigma:

There is no tithing requirement; the best they will come up with is Matthew 23:23 or Hebrews 7  (neither of which they understand and neither of which says a Christian should tithe; in fact, Hebrews 7 makes clear that "tithing" is abolished).
. . . . A Christian has NO obligation to "tithe".

akinalabi:

Pay your tithe and give the rest to your church as offering. . .

Then sleep under the bridge and wait for a bigger miracle.

Nonsense!

grin  grin  grin
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by viaro: 10:44pm On Feb 04, 2010
Enigma:

Repeated for emphasis:

It matters nothing of how many times you repeat a LIE from the pit of hell - it is a lie. Period. The better thing to do is just be open for a discussion to see how your emphasis was misplaced.
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by Enigma(m): 10:47pm On Feb 04, 2010
smiley

Repeated for emphasis:

Enigma:

. . . .

A Christian has NO obligation to "tithe".
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by viaro: 10:49pm On Feb 04, 2010
Enigma:

Repeated for emphasis:

You can do so from now till the nth page of this thread - doesn't change anything from the same reply I gave earlier. Come back and repeat it again to show how small you are. cheesy
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by Enigma(m): 10:53pm On Feb 04, 2010
Repeated for . . .

. . . well no need, really.   cool
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by ttalks(m): 11:09pm On Feb 04, 2010
I guess it might be a bit misplaced to say the new testament abolished tithing; tithing being: giving of 10% of a resource.
That would mean that any form of giving that amounts to 10% of its source is wrong.

The right thing to say is that: the new testament has removed the must-do clause or mandatory obligation on tithe paying.
As it is, if u give 10% of anything towards God(which could be; taking care of the needs of the needy or towards some church need/requirement) there is no problem; you do no wrong. But note, u are not in a superior state over another who has not or will not do the same as you did.

If you do not give 10% of anything towards God(which could be the same as above^^^) but do meet needs, as they come up every once in a while, in percentages below 10 or above 10 of anything, you do no wrong. You are loved by God all the same.

The thing that the new covenant preaches is love which is expressed through giving of varying kinds determined by the owner of the resource and under no pressure or requirement. It doesn't preach giving in the hope of/because of receiving windfalls.
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by Udiculus(m): 11:15pm On Feb 04, 2010
Hey guy nawa 4 u.Why delibating on an issue dat you have already solve.anyway,i know our advice will not kill even a bird not 2 now talk of counting cos u have made up ur mind.What i would have done if i were 2 be you is 2 pay my tithe nd keep my hopes on God cos i have done his own first nd i believe he will bless me in return.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Is It Right for a Christian to Expose False Prophets and False Teaching ? / Emmanuel Okose 'Soul E' Is A Fake Pastor - Nigerian Man Exposes Ex Singer(Video) / Songs Sang In Hypocrisy During Church Service.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.