Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe (19769 Views)

Poll: Do I Pay the Rent or Go Ahead and Pay my Tithe Now

Rent First: 63% (105 votes)
Tithe Takes Precedent: 36% (60 votes)
This poll has ended

Ghana Millionaire Says He Does Not Pay Tithe / Pay Tithe From The Money You Got From Gambleing, Right Or Wrong? / Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 05, 2010
Paying tithe or rent should be the OP's choice - a lot of people on here are beginning to sound just like his pastor.
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by GL(f): 8:55am On Feb 05, 2010
ERE:

Oboy,

Sure you are a Christian??

Intstead of taking the matter to God in prayer, youre bringing it to Nairaland for discussion,
If you dont believe in it, why deceive yourself to pay it, or feel guilty not paying it,

How much is the money sef?  Two years rent, See how we limit ourselves!! Pls tell us how much it is, that is too much for JEHOVAH JIREH,  the provider to give a hundred fold,  

Funny thing is thing is if you really serve God your pastor does not need to compel you to pay your tithe, It should be automatic,

The commandments of God are summarised into two:

THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THY GOD WITH ALL THY HEART , WITH ALL THY MIGHT, WITH ALL THY SOUL AND WITH ALL THY STRENGTH(AND MORE THAN YOUR RENT)

THOU SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AS THYSELF.

How many people have made billions and are now penniless?? Countless,

Forget pastor and do your duty as a christian, God does not need your money, He needs the sacrifice of your heart,

Those who sow in tears shall reap in Joy, (Psalm 126:5)

Pay your rent, then after 2 years, you'll be on your knees praying to Him for provision,

But our God is merciful and a God of Love, I'll pray for Him to open your eyes to see His Glory,

how do those commandments mean he should pay the tithe? tithing isn't equivalent to loving God or people, it's doesn't prove that someone is a christian. even 419ers and politicians tithe on stolen money. paying one's tithe doesn't guarantee riches, and christians should always be on their "knees praying to Him for provision" no matter how rich or poor they are.

you probably would be advising him otherwise if it were his child's school fees or hospital bill he was asking about. but shelter is also a fundamental need.

many people who tithe regularly do it because they want something from God or because they feel it is dangerous not to. for all we know, God doesn't accept some tithes because people give grudgingly or for the wrong reasons. it's better to use the money for something you need than to pay in church and have God reject it.
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by EGO3(m): 10:05am On Feb 05, 2010
nothing pesin no go see,abeg if u dnt knw what to do send the money to me,i can help u give to God directly, na yeye dey wori u n ur pastor
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by jaffi: 10:40am On Feb 05, 2010
To all in the house! who have droped comments and those that will be reading afterwards.
tithing and offering is a must-read malachi 3
it's not negotiable.
tithe is 10% of all the income-10% on everything that comes in -no exceptions.
The reason for tithes is not that we are paying God but for one major reason acknowledging His goodness and most importantly TRUSTING him TO MEET YOUR NEEDS.
I have seen with my eyes real people testifying to the miracleous power of God in their finances as a result of their simple compliance by FAITH to tithing.
IT'S A MUST! but God or your pastor will not force you to do it.
but what you have done for yourself is that you have cheated yourself.This you will not know and b'cos these things are spiritual and b'cos they are spiritual natural man call it GROSS FOOLISHNESS.
FRIENDS!,to really relate and follow God you got to be foolish -read 1corinthians 1.because most if not all the things God will be tell you to do will sound too foolish.
imagine for a moment what God told Moses when he was faced will the RED SEA.-STRETCH YOUR ROD TO THE SEA AND DIVIDE IT.
it that rational??
we are talk about a sea here God,can you see?
we are talking about House rent here,can you see?
we are in lagos,naija and you are talking about TITHING,God don't you understand?
walking with God is by faith and what is FAITH?
CHECK HEBREWS 11.READ ALL THE DIFFERENT VERSIONS YOU CAN GET AND UNDERSTAND WHAT FAITH IS!
You don't bring such matters that your pastor said to you to the public.
go ahead and do what the WORD says!
come up bro!GOD'S BLESSES AWAIT THE OBEDIENTS!
IS GOD NOT able to give you the apartment you need and furnish the apartment for you FREE
IF HE CAN DO THIS IN THE WILDERNESS WITH THE CHILDREN OF ISREAL SO WHAT ABOUT YOU?
ONLY BELIEVE BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO GIVE YOUR TITHE.
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by Tinkinguy(m): 11:26am On Feb 05, 2010
People,
I think we need to take a break and consider the writings below:

Lasting Choices

And besides all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed, so that those who want to pass from here to you cannot, nor can those from there pass to us. , Luke 16:26

Recommended Reading
Luke 16:19-31

Every day is filled with decisions; and the further we are into the decision-making process, the more difficult it is to reverse them. Take buying your first home. It's much easier to change your mind prior to signing the papers than after the home is yours. At some point, we're committed to our decisions and cannot easily undo our choices, if at all.

In telling us about Lazarus and the rich man, Jesus indicated that on earth we have the opportunity of making spiritual decisions that will transform our lives and determine our eternal destination. But at the moment of death, that opportunity is gone forever. In hell, the rich man earnestly desired to cross over to be with Abraham and Lazarus in God's heaven, but there was "a great gulf fixed," and he was unable to do so.

The Bible says that today is the day of salvation; now is the time to be saved (2 Corinthians 6:2). When we pause to think of the limitless duration of eternity, how important to choose Jesus now and to follow Him with all our hearts!

Could we but for one moment get a glimpse into the mighty depths of His love, our hearts would spring out to meet His will, and embrace it as our richest treasure.

Words from Dr. David of Turning Point
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by esdee1(m): 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2010
pay ur tithe my brother and God will reward u miraculously, with faith, you will be blessed for your house and u won't need to pay any house rent. Believe!
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by gentleemmy(m): 2:43pm On Feb 05, 2010
Tithe first Anyday, Anytime
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by holotee(m): 2:50pm On Feb 05, 2010
If your tithe will affect your rent then maybe u shouldn't rent that house in the first place. Look for cheaper one or find an alternative.

KEEP IT SIMPLE !!!
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by felifeli: 3:05pm On Feb 05, 2010
holotee:

If your tithe will affect your rent then maybe u shouldn't rent that house in the first place. Look for cheaper one or find an alternative.

KEEP IT SIMPLE !!!

Best advice I have read this year. Why rent a house where you are likely to have problems every day just because you neglected to do the right thing and committing your investment into God's hands ? I once had the need of renting a house because I needed another place urgently , but the spirit led me to a bigger one in another more peaceful neighbourhood which cost me almost half of the first. Pay your tithe God will lead you to the house that he has specially prepared for you.
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by ceskie(f): 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2010
Tithe is not negotiable, malachi 3:8-12, u cant compare it to ur house rent because it can pay more than ur house rent if u do it with an open heart. U dont need ur pastor to nag it, just read that Bible verse i gave u. It is enuf to answer ur ques. It is well!
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 05, 2010
Tithe is negotiable, a roof over your head is paramount.
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by ceskie(f): 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2010
Its left for him to decide, a true xtian will never argue it, we all av freedom of choice, we choose wat we want, blessing or curse? Dis whole stuff can only b beta viewed spiritually, im not claimin a saint but i bet Tithe is not negotiable, its either u take it or leave it.
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by Annunaki(m): 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2010
True christians are not required to tithe, it is only muguns who don't read their bible well that are conned to believe tithing is a christian requirement.
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by RiffRaff: 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2010
If i were u, i wil kuku give d whole money 2 d church. Both d tithe, house rent & all d cash i made.

U know, d church house d homeless & remember u are doin it 4 god.
A greater house await u in heaven,
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by felifeli: 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2010
Annunaki:

True christians are not required to tithe, it is only muguns who don't read their bible well that are conned to believe tithing is a christian requirement.

This is absolutely right of course. If you don't pay your tithe it DOES NOT hinder you from getting to heaven. It only hinder you from living under God's prosperity insurance plan while you are on earth. The truth is that you will pay the tithe one way or the other  either to the use of God or you find yourself using the money to pay medical expenses , armed robbers (and police and omo oniles) ,  booze, expensive affairs etc etc . Examine your life and see if this is not true. If you have been paying your tithe before, just neglect to pay it once (even on time) and you will be amazed at how much troubles suddenly come your way.

Yes , tithing or not has nothing with being a good Christian. It only makes your Christian life more enjoyable. cheesy
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by Enigma(m): 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2010
felifeli:

. . . If you don't pay your tithe it DOES NOT hinder you from getting to heaven. It only hinder you from living under God's prosperity insurance plan while you are on earth. The truth is that you will pay the tithe one way or the other  either to the use of God or you find yourself using the money to pay medical expenses , armed robbers (and police and omo oniles) ,  booze, expensive affairs etc etc . Examine your life and see if this is not true. If you have been paying your tithe before, just neglect to pay it once (even on time) and you will be amazed at how much troubles suddenly come your way.

Yes , tithing or not has nothing with being a good Christian. It only makes your Christian life more enjoyable. cheesy

A prime example of the fear and ignorance that makes challenging the false teachings concerning "tithing" a continuing necessity!

sad
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by manny4life(m): 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2010
Dude pay your rent and then pay your tithe period.
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by ellagold(m): 10:40pm On Feb 05, 2010
Please bros ,do what is in your heart but remember whatever you sow you shall reap and the fear of man is a snare.So make haste to do what is in your heart to do.
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by Smi1(m): 11:48pm On Feb 05, 2010
Pay your tith first bro.
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by Fhemmmy: 3:42am On Feb 06, 2010
Your tithe cant be for your rent and your rent can be for your tithe.
100% Income - In a normal settings:
30% goes on your accommodation
10% goes on your tithe

You still have 60% for feeding, and other things.
So there is no need to have to use your tithe for your accommodation
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by lovemoi2(f): 6:24am On Feb 06, 2010
[size=20pt]the poster obviously wanted people on NL to help him insult the pastor
and am sure he got what he wanted angry[/size]

the modafucka made up his mind before posting this topic
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by felifeli: 9:22am On Feb 06, 2010
Enigma:

A prime example of the fear and ignorance that makes challenging the false teachings concerning "tithing" a continuing necessity!   

sad

Sir apart from a lame attempt at being pedantic this comment makes no sense I am afraid. People should learn to get themselves away from the PARANOIA that someone somewhere is always trying to shove something down their throat. You don't HAVE TO believe ANYTHING . Do what works best for you and be kind enough to leave others to make the same choice.
smiley
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by KunleOshob(m): 10:59am On Feb 06, 2010
I really can't believe that there are still so many people [who assume they are christians] that are still arguing in favour of compulsary tithing do they read and understand their bibles at all? It has been proven time and time again that tithing as it is preached and practised today as no sound biblical basis and is the height of scriptural manipulation. Tithing was never directed to christians as it was just a jewish / babylonian custom of the old testament which was incorporated into jewish laws and tithes was never money or income. Jewish laws are not applicable to christianity today even though they are mentioned in the bible, It is really unfortunate i have been away from this forum for a while else i would have taken up some charlatans who have been twisting scriptures to justify this scandalous and manipulative practise in christiandom today. However i would not let the lie which originated from the very darkest and deepest pit of hell and communicated via pilgrim.1 viaro that there is no place in the bible that anulls tithing and her further attempts to twist the passage all in an effort to justify her filthy lies. I would be posting the relevant hebrew passage and analyzing it shortly for all to see.
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by KunleOshob(m): 11:55am On Feb 06, 2010
The bible is very clear that tithing as been anulled for believers and it states so explicitly however most pro tithers choose to ignore this message to christians in the book of hebrew and rather dwell on the what was written to non believers[ jews] in the book of malachi which is now twisted to favour the greedy lusts of the tithing proponents > The bible in the book of hebrews makes it clear that tithing is not relevant to the priesthood of christ and it clearly anulls it i would reproduce the whole passage here so people can read it in ti's proper context and judge for themselves. I would also put some analysis in parenthis to help put things in clearer perspective.

Hebrews 7:5-19:

5And verily they that are of the sons of Levi, who receive the office of the priesthood, have a commandment to take tithes of the people according to the law, that is, of their brethren, though they come out of the loins of Abraham:

[The above highlighted makes it crystal clear that it is the tithing aspect of the law that is being dicussed in this passage]

6But he whose descent is not counted from them received tithes of Abraham, and blessed him that had the promises.

7And without all contradiction the less is blessed of the better.

8And here men that die receive tithes; but there he receiveth them, of whom it is witnessed that he liveth.

9And as I may so say, Levi also, who receiveth tithes, payed tithes in Abraham.

10For he was yet in the loins of his father, when Melchisedec met him.

11If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron?

12For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.

[The verses above makes it clear that the law of tithing has been changed becos the priest hood as changed]

13For he of whom these things are spoken pertaineth to another tribe, of which no man gave attendance at the altar.

14For it is evident that our Lord sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood.

[Anyone familiar with the tithing law would know it was meant for the levites who were the ones who served at the alter. Verse 14 further states that Jesus was from Judea and not a levitical priest thus implying even Jesus was not qualified to recieve tithes how much less the impostors that claim to be collecting it on his behalf]
15And it is yet far more evident: for that after the similitude of Melchisedec there ariseth another priest,

16Who is made, not after the law of a carnal commandment, but after the power of an endless life.

17For he testifieth, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

18For there is verily a disannulling of the commandment going before for the weakness and unprofitableness thereof.

19For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope did; by the which we draw nigh unto God.

This final verse completes it all it makes it clear that the commandment to tithe earlier mentioned in the passage as been anulled becos it is a weak and unprofitable commandment. Reading this passage in proper context, it is clear to any right thinking person that it clearly anulls tithes. However some smart alecs try to twist it to mean something else, Pilgrim.1 once argued it was refering to the law as a whole and not to tithing i was amazed that she did not see the contradiction and hypocrisy in that poorly conceived and illiterate like statement as it is glaring from that pasage that and many others that tithing is part of the jewish laws and it was specifically mentioned in the anullment. After exposing their folly and showing the contradictions in their position they run to the abrahamic one off example to the King of Salem[jerusalem] and claim that tithing was before the law. Whilst we know that the babylonians [were abraham was from] practised tithing before the law it was not based on a commandment from God but on traditions of men. How ever 99% of scammers who preach tithing preach it form the obsolete and anulled laws to deceive christians that it is a compulsary practise and that is what is really dissapointing that a man who claims to be serving God would willfully twist his word for the sake of filthy lucre.

1 Like

Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by manmustwac(m): 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2010
if u pay your rent at least u know what your landloed is going to do with your money but if u pay your tithes instead only god knows what is happening to your hard earned money
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by viaro: 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2010
KunleOshob:

However i would not let the lie which originated from the very darkest and deepest pit of hell and communicated via pilgrim.1 viaro that there is no place in the bible that anulls tithing and her further attempts to twist the passage all in an effort to justify her filthy lies. I would be posting the relevant hebrew passage and analyzing it shortly for all to see.

Even your very best shot on Hebrews 7 has been put to perpetual sleep by pilgrim.1, and the only thing you can do now is REPEAT the same garboil that you often use to save face - no fresh light, nothing new, just the same cacophony of illiterate anti-tithers who lie from now till kingdom come! If there is a single verse that mentions that TITHE has been abolished, please post it plain and let's see - no KunleOshob brand of twisting scripture. That verse should clearly say that tithe is abolished, or you will only be repeating your brand of lies.

When I pointed out the fact that there are many respected Christians and pastors who give tithes without a 'compulsory' or 'mandatory' anthem, your mob-gang made all the noise they could muster until I pointed out a few. Then chukwudi44 posted one from Pastor Tunde Bakare, which unbeknownst to him was working against his own arguments - and all hell broke loose. I guess you guys will also accuse Bakare of being a criminal and a Scripture-twister? Even leaving aside the joker that anti-tithers' lies are most often borrowed from their dubious 'Christian ministers' websites, where have you guys ever been open to an affable discussion that shows your own scholarship? Just amuse yourself with the hollow analysis you have been waving up and down Nairaland.
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by viaro: 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2010
@Traugott,
Traugott:

You're welcome, Viaro. Actually, YOU led me to the post. I did not even know that Tunde Bakare said all of the above, until some minutes ago. I saw anselm.com in your post #141 above, wondered what it was, googled anselm.com tithes, and a nairaland thread dated November 28, 2009 came up as 2nd result. On that thread, YOU and chukwudi44 were discussing.

This thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-358631.0.html

YOU also mentioned anselm.com there, and then later posted this very link. That was how I read the article and re-posted here. How's that for a dose of karma? grin

Hehe. . you completely floored me there! grin You have no idea how many times in the last few days that some of my pals have noted that the Google search of "anselm.com tithes" showed that link as the first result on their page! I was absolutely surprised! But there - I guess the karma thing was a jolt!
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by Enigma(m): 12:11pm On Feb 06, 2010
KunleOshob:

The bible is very clear that tithing as been anulled for believers and it states so explicitly however most pro tithers choose to ignore this message to christians in the book of hebrew and rather dwell on the what was written to non believers[ jews] in the book of malachi which is now twisted to favour the greedy lusts of the tithing proponents > The bible in the book of hebrews makes it clear that tithing is not relevant to the priesthood of christ and it clearly anulls it i would reproduce the whole passage here so people can read it in ti's proper context and judge for themselves. I would also put some analysis in parenthis to help put things in clearer perspective.

Hebrews 7:5-19:

. . . . {EDIT: snipped by me}

Yep, Hebrews 7 does make clear that "tithing" is abolished.
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by KunleOshob(m): 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2010
viaro:

Even your very best shot on Hebrews 7 has been put to perpetual sleep by pilgrim.1, and the only thing you can do now is REPEAT the same garboil that you often use to save face - no fresh light, nothing new, just the same cacophony of illiterate anti-tithers who lie from now till kingdom come! If there is a single verse that mentions that TITHE has been abolished, please post it plain and let's see - no KunleOshob brand of twisting scripture. That verse should clearly say that tithe is abolished, or you will only be repeating your brand of lies.

When I pointed out the fact that there are many respected Christians and pastors who give tithes without a 'compulsory' or 'mandatory' anthem, your mob-gang made all the noise they could muster until I pointed out a few. Then chukwudi44 posted one from Pastor Tunde Bakare, which unbeknownst to him was working against his own arguments - and all hell broke loose. I guess you guys will also accuse Bakare of being a criminal and a Scripture-twister? Even leaving aside the joker that anti-tithers' lies are most often borrowed from their dubious 'Christian ministers' websites, where have you guys ever been open to an affable discussion that shows your own scholarship? Just amuse yourself with the hollow analysis you have been waving up and down Nairaland.

Now you of all people should know that what we have continuosly condenmed is the compulsary nature with which most pastors preach tithing using Malachi 3:10 based on on the obsolete and anulled jewish law which was never directed at christians, if all pastors were honest enough to admitt that tithing is not compulsary as pastor Bakare stated then we won't be having this discussion and all the controversy sorrounding the tithing scam would not exist. Pastors are by nature of their calling expected to stand for the truth at all times, unfortunately when it comes to money the story is different which makes one to questionj if they are really called in the first instance.

PS; No matter how much you want to twsit and mis-interprete hebrews 7, it clearly anulls tithing based on the law.  tongue
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by Traugott(m): 12:16pm On Feb 06, 2010
@KunleOshob / Viaro: We may disagree that tithing was abolished in the New Covenant or it was not, but we have one common point: we agree that it is not compulsory or perforce. If then tithing is not compulsory or perforce, I personally don't see why those who want to go ahead and give it (not compulsorily) should not!

@Viaro: hehehe. What leaves off from you and goes around, sits in your closet and waits for the day you will open it! BTW, check out anselm.com today and you will be surprised.
Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by Enigma(m): 12:20pm On Feb 06, 2010
Traugott:

. . . We may disagree that tithing was abolished in the New Covenant or it was not, but we have one common point: we agree that it is not compulsory or perforce. If then tithing is not compulsory or perforce, I personally don't see why those who want to go ahead and give it (not compulsorily) should not! . . . .

What then do you say about the kind of statement below? Do you agree with it? do you think it should or should not be countered?

felifeli:

. . . If you don't pay your tithe it DOES NOT hinder you from getting to heaven. It only hinder you from living under God's prosperity insurance plan while you are on earth. The truth is that you will pay the tithe one way or the other  either to the use of God or you find yourself using the money to pay medical expenses , armed robbers (and police and omo oniles) ,  booze, expensive affairs etc etc . Examine your life and see if this is not true. If you have been paying your tithe before, just neglect to pay it once (even on time) and you will be amazed at how much troubles suddenly come your way.

Re: Pay House Rent Or Pay Tithe by Traugott(m): 12:24pm On Feb 06, 2010
@Enigma: I counter felifeli's statement, and I say this, sir

Psa 112:1  Hallelujah! Blessed man, blessed woman, who fear GOD, Who cherish and relish his commandments,
Psa 112:2  Their children robust on the earth, And the homes of the upright--how blessed!
Psa 112:3  Their houses brim with wealth And a generosity that never runs dry.
Psa 112:4  Sunrise breaks through the darkness for good people-- God's grace and mercy and justice!
Psa 112:5  The good person is generous and lends lavishly;
Psa 112:6  No shuffling or stumbling around for this one, But a sterling and solid and lasting reputation.
Psa 112:7  Unfazed by rumor and gossip, Heart ready, trusting in GOD,
Psa 112:8  Spirit firm, unperturbed, Ever blessed, relaxed among enemies,
Psa 112:9  They lavish gifts on the poor-- A generosity that goes on, and on, and on. An honored life! A beautiful life!
Psa 112:10  Someone wicked takes one look and rages, Blusters away but ends up speechless. There's nothing to the dreams of the wicked. Nothing.

We should never blur the distinction between tithes and generosity. Jesus kept on preaching about generosity of material things, generosity of heart (selflessness), generosity of spirit (a craving for things of God, above physical things). What felifeli said in the quote above applies to generosity, and not to tithes.

One may not pay tithes and yet be generous, and be established in peace. The MOTIVE counts very much with God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Is It Right for a Christian to Expose False Prophets and False Teaching ? / Songs Sang In Hypocrisy During Church Service. / Adeboye Donates N10m To University Of Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.