Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. (32608 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
HammerOfThor:

Forget the pages, let's keep rolling!

[color=#990000][s]You' a descent of slaves who were shackled down in perpetual subjugation by an advancing nomads who were barely armed. The first man in your lineage surrendered to a female nomad.

Several years later, you carry the same curses as passed on from your father who died as a common theif without a decent burial.

His weak genes left the male community with another pathetic photocopy of his inferior DNA which manifested in a sickle-celled waste of birth like you who got physically pummelled by a little girl. There you recycled the failures of your first generation who failed to defend their freedom against the advancing nomads as you surrendered your dignity to a little girl who Whooped your nancy-boyish ass in public.

You're a waste of male headcount, a diminutive dunce who's good at nothing except being a bloody lickspittle like your forefathers. Hence you followed my less-than-4-days-old account.

It is in your nature, as dictated by the chief predominant molecular compound in your DNA as passed on from your father to be a bondsman. But you're too daft to serve me.[/s]
cool
Jekanmo,...wahsere ... grin grin
Ill be damned, your good at scriptwriting, only if you would assist nollywood, they would die for such services, see as u dey type jargons...even primary tales dont go this boring..lol..oponu
U will type tire today...am i darkrebel or not? grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
Shroud:
@ the emboldened of course you're Michael Gbadebo Oromolaran a confirm Yoruba who used a blured pic of Chris Brown as his DP to scam girls here.

I wish I could fly back to your foetal era and drop a grenade in your mother's panties and blow you and that carrier of the world's greatest malignancy into tiny bits of irrelevancy.

Bítch
So now am not darkrebel, am now michael gbadebo? grin grin grin am now a scammer?...exactly, infact i be rapist, cultist , thief sef.....hehehehehe...dont you get tired of being stupid?....i never even begin diss u sef..lol grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Shroud: 8:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
edimolu:

So all this boring arrangement is just to tell me am no longer darkrebel...iffahear say i infollow you....ure a bastard bro, a frizzy sleeky bastard, even seun cant tell me who or who not to follow, for even bringing that up, e no go better for ur papa....if you dont quote this it shall never be well with you, omo onirankiran...u think all this bladderdash gets to me?...youre mistaken...cos i dont know yoy or give a Bleep about you, youre a worthless bastard..you for kuku hack my account come unfollow peeps wey i follow since you are the voice of the people...olodo grin grin
the brain-damaged cuckoo is screaming " u think all this bladderdash gets to me". Who asked you? grin grin grin see how you're exposing yourself!

God even blessed those brainwashed teenage female Boko suicide bombers with more brains than he blessed you.

Ok...so, let's take it slow...you want to keep following people who don't want you? I guess your life attracts more flies than a fleet of nomadic cows. So why you want to stain us with the stink of your birth?

Go kill the bitch who birthed you for an absentee father ,son.

You bloody abortion escapee.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Shroud: 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
edimolu:

So now am not darkrebel, am now michael gbadebo? grin grin grin am now a scammer?...exactly, infact i be rapist, cultist , thief sef.....hehehehehe...dont you get tired of being stupid?....i never even begin diss u sef..lol grin
you denied your pictures, denied your alternates and now you're denying your birth names?

Your father's corpse must be seething with rage!

You never begin diss me? Looolz, niggar, I will scalp you so bad you would wish you flowed out of your mother's diseased-ravaged pussy as part of her late menstruation.

Bastard!
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 8:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
Shroud:
the brain-damaged cuckoo is screaming " u think all this bladderdash gets to me". Who asked you? grin grin grin see how you're exposing yourself!

God even blessed those brainwashed teenage female Boko suicide bombers with more brains than he blessed you.

Ok...so, let's take it slow...you want to keep following people who don't want you? I guess your life attracts more flies than a fleet of nomadic cows. So why you want to stain us with the stink of your birth?

Go kill the bitch who birthed you for an absentee father ,son.

You bloody abortion escapee.
See this bloody hypocrite, did i ask you anything before your silly a$$ bumped into my mention? Go line up for that guy back? You foolishly challenged me cos you thought i was someone else, now you know am not, so obvious in your words, more reason you would deviate, so as not to look stupid...newsflash..you already are...which begs mind to wonder how you survived infancy, your IQ really has a negativity attached to it...olofo, i thought you said you would ignore if i quoted you, what emptiness grin

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 8:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
Shroud:
you denied your pictures, denied your alternates and now you're denying your birth names?

Your father's corpse must be seething with rage!

You never begin diss me? Looolz, niggar, I will scalp you so bad you would wish you flowed out of your mother's diseased-ravaged pussy as part of her late menstruation.

Bastard!
Father , mother blah blah hahahhhahahha
I cant even begin to imagine your folks...all dead and gone, wasting away six feets deep.. But e dey pain you gan ooo grin grin
And i never even begin fustrate you, omo ale jatijati
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by HammerOfThor: 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
edimolu:

Jekanmo,...wahsere ... grin grin
Ill be damned, your good at scriptwriting, only if you would assist nollywood, they would die for such services, see as u dey type jargons...even primary tales dont go this boring..lol..oponu
U will type tire today...am i darkrebel or not? grin

It's only just begun. You hang in there. I told you death has paid you an unscheduled visit but you didn't heed!

How did you find my-less-than-4-days old account? I bet you were vagabond-ing through this blogosphere looking for a daddy-figure, someone you could lean your dunce head on, someone who could paddle you through the rough tides of life. Something daddy failed to do. But how could he have? The Apple never falls far from the tree, as the proverbial saying goes.

I'm sorry daddy failed you, but I'm not about to fit myself in his lousy shoes and have you for an adopted son. You're an incorrigible, slow-witted Klutz who would definitely yield no intellectual returns.

Now, run along and go find Coogar!
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Shroud: 9:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
edimolu:

Father , mother blah blah hahahhhahahha
I cant even begin to imagine your folks...all dead and gone, wasting away six feets deep.. But e dey pain you gan ooo grin grin
And i never even begin fustrate you, omo ale jatijati
the idiot keeps charging and going limp as his father's bantam penís. I thought you were threatening to unleash expletives. Darkenedbaboon.

You can't deliver anymore punchlines harder than your libertine father could ever Bleep your cóck-craving mother.

Now, I read you're a sickle cell sufferer. Manifestation that your parents are two dumb brutes who fúcked like bonobo-monkies without even pausing to consider the welfare of the lout they will be bringing to life.

You're a burden to the world. A product of two un-evolved idots who are unfit to raise domestic fowls.

Your parents are the textbook example for the legitimisation of gay marriage.

You're inferior to hunting dogs in birth and breeding.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Shroud: 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
edimolu:

And who says you're not darkrebel69? You keep looking to deceive the gullible viewers.

Michael Oromolaran Gbadebo grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
HammerOfThor:

It's only just begun. You hang in there. I told you death has paid you an unscheduled visit but you didn't heed!

How did you find my-less-than-4-days old account? I bet you were vagabond-ing through this blogosphere looking for a daddy-figure, someone you could lean your dunce head on, someone who could paddle you through the rough tides of life. Something daddy failed to do. But how could he have? The Apple never falls far from the tree, as the proverbial saying goes.

I'm sorry daddy failed you, but I'm not about to fit myself in his lousy shoes and have you for an adopted son. You're an incorrigible, slow-witted Klutz who would definitely yield no intellectual returns.

Now, run along and go find Coogar!
Who the fvck is cougar?..moronic utterances over and over again, mtcheew you have failed to impress me dvckhead, you keep recycling the same shit brah,even a degenerate would have figured already, am sure you were born feet first, am very sure..you are a disgrace to humanity gringrin..hammerofthor who is oblivous of the fact that his monicker connotes death...sho tiee lo skul bayi? cheesy
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 9:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
Shroud:
the idiot keeps charging and going limp as his father's bantam penís. I thought you were threatening to unleash expletives. Darkenedbaboon.

You can't deliver anymore punchlines harder than your libertine father could ever Bleep your cóck-craving mother.

Now, I read you're a sickle cell sufferer. Manifestation that your parents are two dumb brutes who fúcked like bonobo-monkies without even pausing to consider the welfare of the lout they will be bringing to life.

You're a burden to the world. A product of two un-evolved idots who are unfit to raise domestic fowls.

Your parents are the textbook example for the legitimisation of gay marriage.

You're inferior to hunting dogs in birth and breeding.
How many times do you need to be told that you connote emptiness?? Boring lines using parents....sick lunatic bastard, sloppy sucker, your pops should have worn a rubber grin grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Shroud: 9:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
edimolu:

How many times do you need to be told that you connote emptiness?? Boring lines using parents....sick bastard, sloppy sucker, your pops should have worn a rubber grin grin
are you angry? " Your pops should have won a rubber"? What an unthinking generic rip-off.

I like to say it like this:

Your father should have wanked you off on his tiles-less bathroom floor so you float down that public sewage pit as part of the endless matter of human waste.

Or:

If your mother wasn't so greedy and got intoxicated with cheap liquor, she would never have forgotten to ensure your daddy offloaded his inferior sperm on her wrinkled laps to prevent passing his weak DNA to the next generation.

I still believe your father's sperm had more chances at success as a manure in a yam ridge than flagellating your mother's yeast-overtaken ovum to produce a plonker like you.

Na god go destroy your forefathers for not looking for an honourable means to terminate their bloodlines before it got to your turn.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by HammerOfThor: 9:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
edimolu:

Who the fvck is cougar?..moronic utterances over and over again, mtcheew you have failed to impress me dvckhead, you keep recycling the same shit brah,even a degenerate would have figured already, am sure you were born feet first, am very sure..you are a disgrace to humanity gringrin..hammerofthor who is oblivous of the fact that his monicker connotes death...sho tiee lo skul bayi? cheesy

One of the chief traits of a psychopath is cunning. Remember I called you psychopathic earlier on.

Don't be such a cheap dumb dolt! You have no chance of dictating my weaponry. I choose how and where to throw my punches. You weak-ass Schlep.

Now, let's go back in time when that little girl slammed your back against the floor, to the horrors of the on-looking male students who would no doubt felt your shame more than you.

What's the name of that girl who helped the all-boys club in your school expurgate your name from among their fold?

She deserves an honour for her honourable service to MAN-kind. Bloody Nancy-boy!

grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
HammerOfThor:

One of the chief traits of a psychopath is cunning. Remember I called you psychopathic earlier on.

Don't be such a cheap dumb dolt! You have no chance of dictating my weaponry. I choose how and where to throw my punches. You weak-ass Schlep.

Now, let's go back in time when that little girl slammed your back against the floor, to the horrors of the on-looking male students who would no doubt felt your shame more than you.

What's the name of that girl who helped the all-boys club in your school expurgate your name from among their fold?

She deserves an honour for her honourable service for MAN-kind. Bloody Nancy-boy!

grin
Is that the only arena where your thoughts could lie, your are such a weakling, what other diss word can you conjure, do you know how boring it is seeing you spit the same shit over and over again, and there i was thinking you had it it you....you are a degenerate, a lowlifer, somoone whose achievement is attributed to nairaland, only if you would be paid, what a nuisance you are to the planet earth...i told you i was never gonna be through with you...bastard son of a whhore...may thunder strike that hag u call a mother grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Shroud: 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
edimolu:

you deliberately misspelled coogar's moniker and yet plagiarised his diss. shocked

Your father must be a serial yam thief who isn't ashamed to pay your mother's bride price from the yields.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 9:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
Shroud:
you deliberately misspelled coogar's moniker and yet plagiarised his diss. shocked

Your father must be a serial yam thief who isn't ashamed to pay your mother's bride price from the yields.
If you aint got proof to back up your acidic claims, lets get to business sucker, stop hiding around the cloak of calling me what am not..
Ediat, face me like a man, oloriburuku

No be only yam na potato, omugo grin grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Shroud: 9:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
HammerOfThor:

She deserves an honour for her honourable service to MAN-kind. Bloody Nancy-boy!

grin
bro, so you mean a girl physically roughed him up?
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
Shroud:
bro, so you mean a girl physically roughed him up?
Rough me ke?...she beat me sotey i no see road again, which is a great reminder of yours mamma, how on earth did she survive such gruesome rape? grin
Must have really taken a hold of you, getting to know your whoore of a mother was raped front and back while your dad stood watch...pele , seriously i feel for you,...Greet her for me boy, konidafun eeeee grin grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Shroud: 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
edimolu:

If you aint got proof to back up your acidic claims, lets get to business sucker, stop hiding around the cloak of calling me what am not..
Ediat, face me like a man, oloriburuku

No be only yam na potato, omugo grin grin
only coogar uses this line: "where you born feet first?"
And you claim you don't know him yet deliberately misspelled his moniker.

Only darkrebel69 aka Darkenedrebel the fine arts alumni dullard rips off coogar's lines like a hungry shark.

Only he uses his alternates to follow monikers who dealt him a heavy blow. How did you manage to follow a 4 day old moniker? A moniker than pummeled your darkrebel69 handle 2 days ago?

You lie as easily as drinking water.

You won't even be worth the cheap, termite-ravaged coffin your worthless corpse will be buried in.

And you're yapping "face you like a man". Deluded cunning bastard. You haven't even fired a shot yet and I'm fücking you harder than your stepdad fúcked your mother for adding you as part of her burden of hopelessness.

Bastard. You go die by accident. Idiot.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
Shroud:
only clover uses this line: "where you born feet first?"

Only darkrebel69 aka Darkenedrebel the fine arts alumni dullard rips off coogar's lines like a hungry shark.

Only he uses his alternates to follow monikers who dealt him a heavy blow. How did you manage to follow a 4 day old moniker? A moniker than pummeled your darkrebel69 handle 2 days ago.

You lie as easily as drinking water.

You won't even be worth the cheap, termite-ravaged coffin your worthless corpse will be buried in.

And you're yapping "face you like a man". Deluded cunning bastard. You haven't even fired a shot yet and I'm fücking you harder than your stepdad fúcked your mother for adding you as part of her burden of hopelessness.

Bastard. You go die by accident. Idiot.
Shot kor bullet ni, na sambisa we dey mumu boy? Ypu wey i dey use while away time, sense fall on you...following hammerofthor na hin be your headache, i don follow you sef, werey boy, una go type tire,.would your a$$ tender an apology if you get to know am not even close to your suspicion?..lol

I no fit die the way ur one minute man of a father died cheesy ogun kill ur generation, fvck boy oshi

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
Shroud:
only coogar uses this line: "where you born feet first?"

Only he uses his alternates to follow monikers who dealt him a heavy blow. How did you manage to follow a 4 day old moniker? A moniker than pummeled your darkrebel69 handle 2 days ago?
Now i understand you clearly, sorry to bust your bubble, am not darkrebel, and i dont or never will hide behind alts, i have pressing matters to attend to, drop a diss word boy and i would gladly entertain you when i get back, for the records, i have just one alt(zeelord) go figure...i could have told you from the onset, but i like seeing a$$holes exhibiting stupidity grin grin grin

Lest i forget, werey boy i just followed you, follow back..olodo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Shroud: 10:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
edimolu:

Rough me ke?...she beat me sotey i no see road again, which is a great reminder of yours mamma, how on earth did she survive such gruesome rape? grin
Must have really taken a hold of you, getting to know your whoore of a mother was raped front and back while your dad stood watch...pele , seriously i feel for you,...Greet her for me boy, konidafun eeeee grin grin
thanks for the info in letting me know your mother couldn't even afford you China Nan at infancy grin grin grin

I see you trying to pull up weak parental diss.

Let me show you How's done:

your mother is cheaper than a bottle of bottled water in Konga store with a discount for any buyer willing to add your dirty Little sister inti the bargain.

She gives anal bonus for as low as a cold bottle of Fanta. And all your father needs to watch her being schlonged is a bottle of snuff grin

How do you like me now? grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Shroud: 10:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
edimolu:

Now i understand you clearly, sorry to bust your bubble, am not darkrebel, and i dont or never will hide behind alts, i have pressing matters to attend to, drop a diss word boy and i would gladly entertain you when i get back, for the records, i have just one alt(zeelord) go figure...i could have told you from the onset, but i like seeing a$$holes exhibiting stupidity grin grin grin

Lest i forget, werey boy i just followed you, follow back..olodo grin
oh, did you really have to wait until all the proof came out before you humbly deny you aren't the rebel scammer?

And you coincidentally woke up after a long hiatus and started following Hammerofthor, a moniker that is only 4 days old that rebel publicly 2 days ago?

I'm not surprised. You're a waste of humanity. I'm sure your mother badged you a failure the minute you were born .

Get lost.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 10:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
Shroud:
thanks for the info in letting me know your mother couldn't even afford you China Nan at infancy grin grin grin

I see you trying to pull up weak parental diss.

Let me show you How's done:

[s]your mother is cheaper than a bottle of bottled water in Konga store with a discount for any buyer willing to add your dirty Little sister inti the bargain.

She gives anal bonus for as low as a cold bottle of Fanta. And all your father needs to watch her being schlonged is a bottle of snuff [/s]grin

How do you like me now? grin
This is how it is done? Like seriously?...*come here* knocks the bald ediat...if i was God i will make sure you never again witness daylight, for allowing your a$$ swap places with your brain...you should think twice as much as you type..what manner of fictitious disses grin grin grin your words wanna make me puke, so disgusting with every iteration, you keep lacking in intelligence, if by tomorrow i dont see a clap back worthy of my attention, i will deep my hand in my butthole and swear for your whole generation...nonsense, just get out, how can someone be this demented undecided
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by HammerOfThor: 10:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
edimolu:

Is that the only arena where your thoughts could lie, your are such a weakling, what other diss word can you conjure, do you know how boring it is seeing you spit the same shit over and over again, and there i was thinking you had it it you....you are a degenerate, a lowlifer, somoone whose achievement is attributed to nairaland, only if you would be paid, what a nuisance you are to the planet earth...i told you i was never gonna be through with you...bastard son of a whhore...may thunder strike that hag u call a mother grin grin grin

Take it:

You're psychologically inferior to an ostrich. Don't try to test me on psychological warfare.

Tell me where you go your depleted male chromosomes from?

Tell me where you got your inadequate supply of testosterone from?

Tell me how you never grew in stature above a dwarfish imp?

Now tell me how you found yourself in JSS2 F, a class reserved for witless dunce?

Tell me if you may, how you seek help on how to woo a lady here - something every normal male has as an innate quality?

You see, like I told you before; you're the molten dross that fell off from the creation of real men; nature's afterthought.

I suspect you were conceived from the dying semen of a decomposing cadaver. This is the only logical medical prognosis for your mental and medical disorders.

cool
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 10:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
Shroud:
oh, did you really have to wait until all the proof came out before you humbly deny you aren't the rebel scammer?

And you coincidentally woke up after a long hiatus and started following Hammerofthor, s moniker that humiliated rebel publicly 2 days ago?

I'm not surprised. You're a waste of humanity. I'm sure your mother badged you a failure the minute you were born .

Get lost.
Asides mother father , what other diss word can this mofo conjure? Nada ,you should be more concerned with moronic whoore of a mother, what mother receives cunnilingus and gives head at age 79, you my man has been really fvcked hard by life, life jas really dealt with your family, to come on here and rant about who is following who? You must really suckle on eachothers dick, what manner of asslicking is that grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by HammerOfThor: 10:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
edimolu:

This is how it is done? Like seriously?...*come here* knocks the bald ediat...if i was God i will make sure you never again witness daylight, for allowing your a$$ swap places with your brain...you should think twice as much as you type..what manner of fictitious disses grin grin grin your words wanna make me puke, so disgusting with every iteration, you keep lacking in intelligence, if by tomorrow i dont see a clap back worthy of my attention, i will deep my hand in my butthole and swear for your whole generation...nonsense, just get out, how can someone be this demented undecided

Even an old prostitute has a better sense of pretence and self-dignity than your pathetic soul. You're being Whooped all over and you're here in a fit of self deceit. Pathetic loser!

Nemesis has found rest in your abode tonight!
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Shroud: 10:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
edimolu:

This is your best shot so far as even as a newbie in Nairaland, I was throwing punches heavier than this.

If parenthood were a licence, your parents would be denied the right to reproduce their genes. Just take a look at the slip of humanity they have to show for God's gift of life. Someone so lonely he's looking for thrills online by following people randomly like flies chase shiit.

You know your mother was just a dirty fertility machine used to test the herbal potency of a dibia's concoction after your drunken impotent father was rewarded with a bottle of shnap to act as a spérm provider. Yes, boy, you're a spin-off from a dibia's herbal trial and error.

Blazing Bastard!!!
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by queeniepresh: 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
Guyz please i need your votes for the miss FUTA competition by liking my pic. Thanks. kiss kiss kiss

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW7WVqwA_xc/
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Shroud: 10:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
edimolu:

Asides mother father , what other diss word can this mofo conjure? Nada ,you should be more concerned with moronic whoore of a mother, what mother receives cunnilingus and gives head at age 79, you my man has been really fvcked hard by life, life jas really dealt with your family, to come on here and rant about who is following who? You must really suckle on eachothers dick, what manner of asslicking is that grin grin grin grin
I am grinning ear to ear as you keep lamenting about my parental diatribes. I need no babalawo to know it's hurting you.

I think your mother should have her private parts sawed off if you're the only offspring by which she can prove her womanhood.

You're inferior to a bleating cassava-chewing goat grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 10:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
HammerOfThor:

Take it:

You're psychologically inferior to an ostrich. Don't try to test me on psychological warfare.

Tell me where you go your depleted male chromosomes from?

Tell me where you got your inadequate supply of testosterone from?

Tell me how you never grew in stature above a dwarfish imp?

Now tell me how you found yourself in JSS2 F, a class reserved for witless dunce?

Tell me if you may, how you seek help on how to woo a lady here - something every normal male has as an innate quality?

You see, like I told you before; you're the molten dross that fell off from the creation of real men; nature's afterthought.

I suspect you were conceived from the dying semen of a decomposing cadaver. This is the only logical medical prognosis for your mental and medical disorders.

cool
Baba seriously is that it, sorry ehn, you dont have the balls, wits, intelligence or talents to take this on with me, it takes you like forever to even quote me, and you expect this to what? Move me? After like forever, as said earlier on, you keeping showing how depraved of a lunatic you are and it is becoming irritating having this diss with a myopic dvckhead, too lazy and weak to think and learn grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 10:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
HammerOfThor:

Even an old prostitute has a better sense of pretence and self-dignity than your pathetic soul. You're being Whooped all over and you're here in a fit of self deceit. Pathetic loser!

Nemesis has found rest in your abode tonight!
Hahahahhhaha, who dis mumu wan dey use reverse psychology for, kolewerk,.who have you whooped, ur other half never even reach pass mark, mumu

Hammofthor fall on your chest

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

My Mind Skips Each Time I See My Ex / Taboo / Man Travels From Lagos To Uyo To Propose To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.