Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,009 members, 7,814,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. (32513 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Oyindidi(f): 10:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
optional1:

nothing happened ma

don't just call him... I will do the calling when i need him ma.
Nairaland grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by IamLEGEND1: 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
falconey:

Oh! that's what she meant? I must say difficult position for guys with medium and small genitals. Judging by the position in the photo, man got to drill the tight laps to the main event.
dem go definitely forget their sorrow when dem reach the place coz e dey tight gan........ Just pound the stuff til' you shift her kidney.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2017
optional1 u don start dis night again cheesy
how sambisa na cheesy
Singledad abeg bring beer come cheesy

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by henrybirthright(m): 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2017
optional1:
I thought guys were the ones who find it very difficult to control theirselves and abstain from sex but i just discover that ladies are worst...

Once a lady's leg has open it has opened...
She can't control herself again, she will be chasing different guys to bleep her..

This is very common with unmarried ladies of nowadays.

And is a shame that our moral values which our parents taught us then has die just like that..

Ladies stop opening your legs for all men that knocks at your door...
How many men will enter before the final man who will eat the remnant the left over..
No that no man will love to eat left over..

If our mum where opening their legs, do you think our dads would have married them and they would have given birth to us..

Single Ladies have some self control and abstain from sex is never too late my dear sisters....

In sambisa forest about to take my leave back to my mother's land..

Don't just say it... make sure you are true to this creed by actions and not just by words. Tanks for reminding us though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
DarkRebel69:

And to think the girl in question contested in the last Miss Nairaland competition just roils my innards. I think it's quite evident now that beauty void of brains is a major turn-off.
It most definitely is.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Cladez(m): 10:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
optional1:

left over for your dad and your bloods to come and eat the remnant...

May you marry an olosho that will infect you with virus from italy. Amen.

You may go in peace broke ass nigga..
So the word "left over" made you so pained to this extent.....maybe actually,you are a left over.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
Mariinee:
Please tell her.
Imma open my damn legs for whoever I fvcking wanna fvck..duhhh

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
That, I definitely am.

& I may or may not be familiar with said 'soul' . You just never know..... I may have quasi stalked you during my brief brush with E-perversity back in the day.
Wow..That's good to hear. So tell me ,what's your favorite Kendrick song?

Hahahaha...I doubt that though. Pretty sure you didn't E-stalk that old soul grin grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by optional1(f): 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
Nairaland grin
he is resting his head, i don't want anyone to disturb his sleep.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 20, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin grin
Don't mind me grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2017
Mariinee:
grin grin grin
Don't mind me grin
no its cool cheesy cheesy

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 20, 2017
Congratulations, you've just been elected as the secretary of the husband seekers association on NL undecided

Continue telling us about how “our mothers" lived their youths like you were there.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Oyindidi(f): 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by BluntBoy(m): 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
VargasVee:
Someone should please tell me the difference between

0ptional1 & Aîforce1

They are different people suffering from the same type of sickness which is attention seeking.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
MzLarem:
Congratulations, you've just been elected as the secretary of the husband seekers association on NL undecided

Continue telling us about how “our mothers" lived their youths like you were there.

Lol grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by DarkRebel69: 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
Neyoor:

Wait o! Is this how she used to act or she is just going haywire?

I don't know for sure, it's not like I bird-dogged her or anything like that.

It's a rule of thumb however, that people would always put up their best behaviour when there's something to be gained. It's possible that she could have kept this shamefully unintelligent aspect of herself stowed away in the shade of obscurity while the competition was under-way. But since the competition has long passed, she probably felt there wasn't any need to put up with the pretense of being sensible, and decided instead to go the full nine yards with her insensibility.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by optional1(f): 10:30pm On Jul 20, 2017
lefulefu:
optional u don start dis night again cheesy
how sambisa na cheesy
Singledad abeg bring beer come cheesy

sambisa is very cool..

Please serve all the pained left overs and broke ass nigga on this thread...

I will pay for them all

singledad please do same so that they can fall asleep and think deep into their miserable lives...

I will pay the bills.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2017
Neyoor:

Lol grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
smiley
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by DarkRebel69: 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
Mariinee:
It most definitely is.

Are you a marine spirit? grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by optional1(f): 10:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
henrybirthright:
Don't just say it... make sure you are true to this creed by actions and not just by words. Tanks for reminding us though.

thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
optional1:

sambisa is very cool..

Please serve all the pained left overs and broke ass nigga on this thread...

I will pay for them all

singledad please do same so that they can fall asleep and think deep into their miserable lives...

I will pay the bills.
Very soon, you will come and open thread and start apologizing up and down like a sacked house maid undecided ... so for the fact they have a different opinion from yours means they are pained left overs and broke ass niggas... Talking of maturity!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by VargasVee(m): 10:34pm On Jul 20, 2017
BluntBoy:

They are different people suffering from the same type of sickness which is attention seeking.

It's shame you see supposedly grown persons being Attention whôres.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by falconey(m): 10:35pm On Jul 20, 2017

LISTENING TO.....IRAPADA -JUNIORBOY FEAT 9ICE.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by optional1(f): 10:35pm On Jul 20, 2017
Cladez:
So the word "left over" made you so pained to this extent.....maybe actually,you are a left over.

if i can be left over than your wife and sisters are also left over don't you think so..

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by MissRaine69(f): 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
falconey:

You lost me completely here.....by that you mean??
Jockey
Nirvana ....closed leg positions
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by optional1(f): 10:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
MzLarem:
Very soon, you will come and open thread and start apologizing up and down like a sacked house maid undecided ... so for the fact they have a different opinion from yours means they are pained left overs and broke ass niggas... Talking of maturity!

as you my PA you should do the apologizing thread...

You been noticed thanks for keeping the thread rolling you may leave in peace ma.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 20, 2017
optional1:

as you my PA you should do the apologizing thread...

You been noticed thanks for keeping the thread rolling you may leave in peace ma.
In due time, no one will tell you before you open it. Adios amigo
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by IamLEGEND1: 10:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
Mariinee:
Wow..That's good to hear. So tell me ,what's your favorite Kendrick song?
Hahahaha...I doubt that though. Pretty sure you didn't E-stalk that old soul grin grin
definitely "i"
Love that song to death.
Pls don't tell me you're a 'king kunta' person.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by BluntBoy(m): 10:44pm On Jul 20, 2017
Weed does not respect beauty. Optional1 stop smoking weed and drinking to stupor. Your responses are full of anger. You are an attention seeker but the weed and the beer are not helping to make you a professional attention seeker like Airforce1.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by optional1(f): 10:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
MzLarem:
In due time, no one will tell you before you open it. Adios amigo

i have employ you as PA you will surely open it.

Sleep tight.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by churchkilo(m): 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2017
@Op thanks a lot for raising this topic, its really a matter of great concern and there is need for us to reorient ourselves on our great moral values. I am sure my Dad is the only one my mum has ever slept with not minding how hot and beautiful she was, she kept her self. I will definitely want to marry a virgin some day or I will never marry in this life

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Blackhawk03(f): 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2017
MzLarem:

cheesy grin cheesy

Chill na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup" / Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response / Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.