Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. (32758 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by DanielGb(m): 10:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
optional1:
I thought guys were the ones who find it very difficult to control theirselves and abstain from sex but i just discover that ladies are worst...

Once a lady's leg has open it has opened...
She can't control herself again, she will be chasing different guys to bleep her..

This is very common with unmarried ladies of nowadays.

And is a shame that our moral values which our parents taught us then has die just like that..

Ladies stop opening your legs for all men that knocks at your door...
How many men will enter before the final man who will eat the remnant the left over..
No that no man will love to eat left over..

If our mum where opening their legs, do you think our dads would have married them and they would have given birth to us..

Single Ladies have some self control and abstain from sex is never too late my dear sisters....

In sambisa forest about to take my leave back to my mother's land..

You are not as intelligent as I thought... I asked you questions beyond this... and you fail? Will Konji kill you?

Visit those questions again.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by makydee(f): 10:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Well maybe I can give you a reason to do that wink tongue
You'll need to do alot of convincing. grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by FelixFelicis(m): 10:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
makydee:
You'll need to do alot of convincing. grin
lol I know right, a whole lot of possible convincing tongue, well let's see how that goes wink
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by optional1(f): 10:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
DanielGb:

You are not as intelligent as I thought... I asked you questions beyond this... and you fail? Will Konji kill you?

Visit those questions again.

i sent you the answers 3 different times but it kept bouncing back so i gave up..

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
optional1:

thanks

how have you been dear??
i'm doing great, nd u?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by optional1(f): 10:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
crotonite:
i'm doing great, nd u?

super good cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
optional1:

super good cheesy
That's great.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by makydee(f): 11:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
FelixFelicis:
lol I know right, a whole lot of possible convincing tongue, well let's see how that goes wink
Sure. wink
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by optional1(f): 11:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
crotonite:
That's great.

yeah
time to sleep, peaceful night rest and a great weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by RealHaute: 11:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
MissRaine69:

Twerking should be spontaneous , that's why I said I am too lazy as you put me in the spot. I am never too lazy do that. Even if I was on life support I would still try to get some. wink

I am getting the hang of these emoji's you did say I am too much of an ice queen. Heck even glaciers in Antarctica are melting so I guess I might as well thaw a little.

I don't know why the bolded made me grin. grin
You're doing great with the emojis. You're using arguably the most powerful one. wink

Melting ice: your friend Trump is an ardent climate change denier, so I guess he endorses the thawing process. Well, I do too. I just hope you heat up enough to break away from your "rigid" protocols. You know the protocols I'm talking about. tongue
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by OAFMods: 12:16am On Jul 22, 2017
Amarabae:
Three gbosa for you..
Sex is a personal choice and provided that the unmarried sex partners are above 18, it is their personal business and decision.

Thank God you are married and should have daughters. Hopefully once the are over 18 they can fvck their hearts out before getting married like you. I mean of what essence is marriage to them, let them fvck their life out. Nice analogy don't you think ? E go tey before some of you girls get brain that is if you'd ever get any. I pray n hope they won't grow fvcking their destiny away to those you hate the most. You sha kuku no say dem get plenty sharp shooters.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by OAFMods: 12:20am On Jul 22, 2017
Mariinee:
Please tell her.
Imma open my damn legs for whoever I fvcking wanna fvck..duhhh
fvck on sis, fvcking does no harm. It as been proven scientifically it makes your skin glow.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Transcendwonder: 5:41am On Jul 22, 2017
Guilty conscience be hammering some gyals bad bad for here mehn, how does airing an opinion mean op doesn't know how to mind her biznes? ... I mean, This is a point blank , fresh out of hell point of view.

Girls out of the auspices of marriage should start learning how to say NO and meaning it. Should stop using the sweetness between their legs nature as entrusted them to share with the one deserving man as money making venture ! . Maybe, just maybe men will stop seeing them as some mere toys that can be bought, played with for a while , only to get tired of and dumped.

Show men and prove to men you are worth much more than a stress relieving tool, a mere bed warmer!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by dacovajnr: 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
Mariinee:
Whatever woh.
Smh, ma fo e lenu ni ojo kan sha angry

Top of the day .
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Basic123: 2:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
yebokos:
Walai the op just said the bitter truth. How can a girl less than 24 years already had sex with 8 men and still counting cos she never marry. This is a confession I heard personally one on one with d lady...mind you she's very beautiful and educated. I just weak

And they will be the first person to castigate those females marrying early.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by cameeeeel(m): 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
MissRaine69:
Because sex is not just for making babies ....Sex is life and it can be done with the legs open or closed it's a matter of preference.
i understand ur comment more than u do... lol
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by RealHaute: 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
makydee:
Okay then. wink

Where on earth have you been? You know how I tend to misbehave when you're absent. So is tomorrow here, or do I have to wait longer? tongue
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 12:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Edimolu, Dacovajnr, Shinarlaura how are you guys? kiss wink
Great man...how far you?
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by dacovajnr: 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
edimolu:

Great man...how far you?
Edimolu Omo Akogun!!! grin

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Quality20(m): 1:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
falconey:

Are you not a "left over"?
why are you responding like this? This is bad of you. Are you trying to shot her up from making her points or pointing out her observations? Pls not every single lady is having sex
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by HammerOfThor: 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
edimolu:

Great man...how far you?

Why doeth thou followeth I?
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 4:34pm On Jul 24, 2017
HammerOfThor:

Why doeth thou followeth I?
Hmmmm
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by HammerOfThor: 7:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
edimolu:

Hmmmm

Why hath thou fancied me with a follow? What is it thou seeketh with me?
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2017
HammerOfThor:

Why hath thou fancied me with a follow? What is it thou seeketh with me?
Death cheesy
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by HammerOfThor: 8:55pm On Jul 24, 2017
edimolu:

Death

grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2017
HammerOfThor:

grin grin grin
Cos yours monicker is death itself wink
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by HammerOfThor: 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
edimolu:

Cos yours monicker is death itself wink

I'm not flattered! Your impulse is your worst enemy. You haven't learned, have you?

You watch me through my own eyes. I do the watching, not you. Your following me leaves a trail back to your hideout.

And death has just paid you an unscheduled visit!
Bwuahahahaha!
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by HammerOfThor: 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2017

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
because sex is sweet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2017
Imagine if all the guys decides to go into fvckiñg strike...? There ll be scarcity of cucumbers on the planet... And if u get to see one, the price will be equivalent to that of a tear rubber buggati ....

Ladies pls stop frontin' ... u let us chase u when we really want to help u from being miserable without us.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by FelixFelicis(m): 11:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
edimolu:

Great man...how far you?
Eddy tio pe meji, I'm good baddo, how are you my brother? wink
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 7:15am On Jul 25, 2017
HammerOfThor:

[s][/s]I'm not flattered! Your impulse is your worst enemy. You haven't learned, have you?

You watch me through my own eyes. I do the watching, not you. Your following me leaves a trail back to your hideout.

And death has just paid you an unscheduled visit!
Bwuahahahaha![/s]
What manner of irresponsibility is dis, u mistake me for your kind,....am not, but seriously if dis is how u address strangers, youre really stupid....u have been ignored...ode oshi

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

American Man On Visiting Nigeria, Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport / My Wedding Pictures / Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.