Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,003 members, 7,814,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. (32512 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by olaniyisamuel(m): 4:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
optional1:

sambisa is very cool..

Please serve all the pained left overs and broke ass nigga on this thread...

I will pay for them all

singledad please do same so that they can fall asleep and think deep into their miserable lives...

I will pay the bills.

Ma'am, *easy *take a chill pill. U don't reply to all critics. #dey pulling ur legs, in return ur angered response. Not glad wit d way u responding to all. U don't justify urself to whoever does not wish to learn. #kindly advice thou
#justsaying

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by makydee(f): 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
FelixFelicis:
lol, nice. Smh @ bolded, iffa woze you. Will you still be around for a long time?
Come and woze me na. tongue
The truth hurts. Nigeria jaw breaking jollof rice lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

Going back to school October so I'll be leaving September.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by makydee(f): 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
MzLarem:
Mehn...at this junction, I give up... Attention seeking gone wrong grin
grin grin
Have given up a long time ago. cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by makydee(f): 5:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
thepussyhunter:

aunty as much as i love the pics on you profile and literally drooling over it i must say this is what we agreed upon o angry angry angry angry angry angry

wait wait hollup hollup

are those the twins i see? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

you didnt even tag me ;like you promised.....................evil lady cry cry cry cry angry angry angry angry

I promised to tag you when I upload a full picture na, this isn't full. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
optional1:
I thought guys were the ones who find it very difficult to control theirselves and abstain from sex but i just discover that ladies are worst...

Once a lady's leg has open it has opened...
She can't control herself again, she will be chasing different guys to bleep her..

This is very common with unmarried ladies of nowadays.

And is a shame that our moral values which our parents taught us then has die just like that..

Ladies stop opening your legs for all men that knocks at your door...
How many men will enter before the final man who will eat the remnant the left over..
No that no man will love to eat left over..

If our mum where opening their legs, do you think our dads would have married them and they would have given birth to us..

Single Ladies have some self control and abstain from sex is never too late my dear sisters....

In sambisa forest about to take my leave back to my mother's land..

true talk. that's why I adore you so much.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by FelixFelicis(m): 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
Blackhawk03:

And why are you asking? angry undecided
grin Rollerblade or whatever your name is, tin ba gba eh mu lasan undecided
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Blackhawk03(f): 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
FelixFelicis:
grin Rollerblade or whatever your name is, tin ba gba eh mu lasan undecided

You pipu can cast sumbori ehhh undecided angry

Bring ya head sef, I want to tell you something. angry cry cry
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
makydee:
I promised to tag you when I upload a full picture na, this isn't full. undecided

oh i see sad

well do tag me when you do........

Richie and hunter are all grown up now o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by FelixFelicis(m): 7:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
makydee:
Come and woze me na. tongue
The truth hurts. Nigeria jaw breaking jollof rice lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

Going back to school October so I'll be leaving September.
smiley smiley smiley you're such a good girl wink very nice wink wink the next time you're coming to naija come with all your bags and baggages grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by FelixFelicis(m): 7:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
Blackhawk03:

You pipu can cast sumbori ehhh undecided angry

Bring ya head sef, I want to tell you something. angry cry cry
*Heads closer*
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by dacovajnr: 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
Mariinee:
grin grin grin grin

Good morning..Na kid I dey kid ahbeg grin
Nazo u go "kid" till dey enter you from behind undecided

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by makydee(f): 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
FelixFelicis:
smiley smiley smiley you're such a good girl wink very nice wink wink the next time you're coming to naija come with all your bags and baggages grin
Sure I'm. wink

Why should I do that? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by makydee(f): 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
thepussyhunter:

oh i see sad

well do tag me when you do........

Richie and hunter are all grown up now o lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin

Grown up where?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
makydee:
grin

Grown up where?

shey you see na o

you are searching for me trouble i kept hidden now o

you want me to start describing again now

mehn if richard and hunter are dis colossal and huge i can only imagine how .............. Deborah would be now lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
dacovajnr:
Nazo u go "kid" till dey enter you from behind undecided
Mtchewwww... Koshi danu undecided
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by fairprince(m): 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2017
tosyne2much:
What I will say is that, Optional1, although, you have a good message to pass across but you lack the logic to pass it across. Even if you have never been laid before as you indirectly claim, I don't think that should give you the morale to lay behind your keypad and throw tantrums against those who are sexually active.

Also, you're not a man, so why should you speak for them?. However, a man can marry whoever he wishes without minding what she has done in the past, and please know that a successful marriage is not all about the number of men a woman has slept with in the past, it's about trust, respect, sacrifice, mutual understanding and forgiveness.

If you lack these things, even if you marry as a virgin, your marriage is abound to fail

But you know that fornication and adultery are sins before God, whether politically correct, sexually active or not.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by dacovajnr: 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
Mariinee:
Mtchewwww... Koshi danu undecided
huh! Olorun o ma ni je ki emi ribi oshi!..
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
dacovajnr:
huh! Olorun o ma ni je ki emi ribi oshi!..

Whatever woh.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
Twaci:
Why do you keep clicking though?
Bcaus you make me unstable.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by tosyne2much(m): 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
fairprince:

But you know that fornication and adultery are sins before God, whether politically correct, sexually active or not.
I don't know why you all sound like the first set of people judgment that will start from are actually those who fornicate.

Egbon, person wey gossip and person wey fornicate na the same thing
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by digglevictor(m): 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
churchkilo:
@Op thanks a lot for raising this topic, its really a matter of great concern and there is need for us to reorient ourselves on our great moral values. I am sure my Dad is the only one my mum has ever slept with not minding how hot and beautiful she was, she kept her self. I will definitely want to marry a virgin some day or I will never marry in this life

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by RealHaute: 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
MissRaine69:

I don't care much for goats or Mr Trump. Mr Trump is a bit of a satyr in my view. Too lazy to twerk.
Of course you are not endorsing my comments sex is strictly for reproduction in your point of view. wink Did you know that dolphins are the only other mammals other than humans that have sex for pleasure?

All these women opening their legs and participating in all manner of debauchery it's unprecedented. Shall we blame Buhari? It seems that's the done thing these days.

Yes. It is only for reproduction. But I'm taken aback by the highlighted statement...cos if you're too lazy to twerk, then you'll probably also be too lazy to r***, and you know sex is only meant for reproduction.

Yeah. Dolphins are bros. Wish I could take 'em clubbing. grin

Holy smokes! You used a smiley? You missed me that much? grin grin

Yup. Let's blame Buhari. Everyone is blaming someone, anyway. Even Buhari blames GEJ. It's in vogue, so let's just blame away. tongue
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by fairprince(m): 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2017
tosyne2much:
I don't know why you all sound like the first set of people judgment that will start from are actually those who fornicate.

Egbon, person wey gossip and person wey fornicate na the same thing

Yes we know Sir. We are not being judgemental here. All those are sins before God. All we are saying is for one not too wilfully sin against God all in the name of sexual activity. Same way I would not ask anyone to go ahead and steal or lie or gossip or betray or fornicate or kill all because they are at liberty to do all those. These are all sins. Lying or gossip being sins do not in any way make adultery or fornication less sinful.
Of course, my submission can never be the popular one.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by optional1(f): 9:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
olaniyisamuel:

Ma'am, *easy *take a chill pill. U don't reply to all critics. #dey pulling ur legs, in return ur angered response. Not glad wit d way u responding to all. U don't justify urself to whoever does not wish to learn. #kindly advice thou
#justsaying

thank you appreciate

is better to ignore than respond in anger to pained pple.

Thanks
blessed weekend.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by makydee(f): 9:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
thepussyhunter:

shey you see na o

you are searching for me trouble i kept hidden now o

you want me to start describing again now

mehn if richard and hunter are dis colossal and huge i can only imagine how .............. Deborah would be now lipsrsealed
I think I know where here you're going to now, pls don't go there biko. grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
makydee:
I think I know where here you're going to now, pls don't go there biko. grin

okay ma

sofa you remember to tag me when you upload a full pic
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by makydee(f): 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
thepussyhunter:

okay ma

sofa you remember to tag me when you upload a full pic
Okay then. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by optional1(f): 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
crotonite:
true talk. that's why I adore you so much.

thanks

how have you been dear??
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by MissRaine69(f): 9:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
RealHaute:

Yes. It is only for reproduction. But I'm taken aback by the highlighted statement...cos if you're too lazy to twerk, then you'll probably also be too lazy to r***, and you know sex is only meant for reproduction.

Yeah. Dolphins are bros. Wish I could take 'em clubbing. grin

Holy smokes! You used a smiley? You missed me that much? grin grin

Yup. Let's blame Buhari. Everyone is blaming someone, anyway. Even Buhari blames GEJ. It's in vogue, so let's just blame away. tongue
Twerking should be spontaneous , that's why I said I am too lazy as you put me in the spot. I am never too lazy do that. Even if I was on life support I would still try to get some. wink

I am getting the hang of these emoji's you did say I am too much of an ice queen. Heck even glaciers in Antarctica are melting so I guess I might as well thaw a little.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by FelixFelicis(m): 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
makydee:
Sure I'm. wink

Why should I do that? embarassed
Well maybe I can give you a reason to do that wink tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup" / Man Tried To Expose A Bride-to-be On Twitter And Got This Response / Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of A Nairalander Childhood Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.