Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. (32756 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 7:18am On Jul 25, 2017
FelixFelicis:
Eddy tio pe meji, I'm good baddo, how are you my brother? wink
God be for us bro.......u don hang boot patapata, gone are those days..lol wink
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 25, 2017
If you can't control yours, I can control mine.

Sex is overrated.

I have more important things to achieve with my life than sex.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by HammerOfThor: 10:42am On Jul 25, 2017
edimolu:

What manner of irresponsibility is dis, u mistake me for your kind,....am not, but seriously if dis is how u address strangers, youre really stupid....u have been ignored...ode oshi

It took you a whole night to ponder a reply, darkened fatherless baboon! A fool who never grows up.

A forum-wide nuisance with a troop of alternates depicting your dissociative identity disorder.

Darkrebel69, the omnipresent nairaland resident. The Coogar apprentice who never graduated from being an e-gigolo. A con man by trade, and a recidivist in plagiarism. May the heavens open up and let fire consume you!
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
HammerOfThor:

It took you a whole night to ponder a reply, darkened fatherless baboon! A fool who never grows up.

A forum-wide nuisance with a troop of alternates depicting your dissociative identity disorder.

Darkrebel69, the omnipresent nairaland resident. The Coogar apprentice who never graduated from being an e-gigolo. A con man by trade, and a recidivist in plagiarism. May the heavens open up and let fire consume you!
Hehehe,dacovajnr see me see wahala, i don turn darkrebel because i follow am, hammerofthor u don smoke igbo walai grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Shroud: 12:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
edimolu:

Hehehe,dacovajnr see me see wahala, i don turn darkrebel because i follow am, hammerofthor u don smoke igbo walai grin
Why are you hiding like a used condom?

You followed someone out of the blue and when the person asked you what honour he owes to your followership, you replied, "death". But you quickly edited it after a rethought because that single word exposed your motive.

People like you grow fat feeding on internet debris. And the sooner you dissociate your perception from the world of cyber make-believe, that's when your life will begin.

Your calling on another moniker to prolong and validate your sham is the oldest trick in Nairaland.

If your motive is pure, having someone you followed asking you what honour he owes to your followership won't cause friction if you aren't a ghost violently ripped out of his skinny flesh.

But the mortician is a ghost Rebel. I will body-bag your ghosts and send them off to Lucifer.

I kill rebel(s) either in ghost or human forms.

Little boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by FelixFelicis(m): 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
edimolu:

God be for us bro.......u don hang boot patapata, gone are those days..lol wink
lol abi o, na so I see am grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by FelixFelicis(m): 12:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
Shroud:

You followed someone out of the blue and when the person asked you what honour he owes to your followership, you replied, "death". But you quickly edited it after a rethought because that single word exposed your motive.

People like you grow fat feeding on internet debris. And the sooner you dissociate your perception from the world of cyber make-believe, that's when your life will begin.

You're calling on another moniker to prolong and validate your sham is the oldest trick in Nairaland.

If your motive is pure, having someone you followed asking you what honour he owes to your followership won't cause friction if you aren't a ghost violently ripped out of his skinny flesh.

But the mortician is a ghost Rebel. I will body-bag your ghosts and send them off to Lucifer.

Little boy.
Hey yo what's up?
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by dacovajnr: 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
edimolu:

Cmot face baami, make e no be like say you u get tym grin cheesy

Enter other side,i wan yarn you better
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by HammerOfThor: 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
edimolu:

edimolu:

Sighs...am going to address this for the last time and if you still gonna act boyish that is your buisness...every retort or reply given to you was as a result of your monicker, hammerofthor means death, i was joking with that...any reasonable human being with an appreciable sense of humor would figure that out...but you are bent on regarding every monicker as an alt to your foolishness...you really amaze me...who asks sissy questions like "why are you following me?" even the dumbest amongst the females dont....this discourse with you is as lame as anything bro, holds no water...go finish up your diss with whoever you having it with okay

When u no be woman,Following don turn wahala grin
i don unfollow u ooo
Go follow ursef grin grin grin

Oh, please blow it off your rare! Why should I trade evidence with a psycopathic yellow-bellied bottom-feeder as yourself?

You need an e-daddy so badly since your daddy, Coogar was given the hangman's noose. And I can't take you in, you degenerate vagrant.

You have never earned your place amongst the noble men of good report in this forum, neither do you worth the first ink that etched your name in your first educational journey. You're just another copycat, an intellectual phony who attaches himself to people with real talents, thou ungrateful Lucifer who's too proud to bow before his intellectual god.

But you follow me for yet another reason; to seek revenge. So, here I am! C'on, take your shot, you little diminutive Weasel! And I'll remind you that you were formed from the molten dross that fell off from the creation of real men!

Darkenbaboon!
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 2:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
Shroud:

Your calling on another moniker to prolong and validate your sham is the oldest trick in Nairaland.

Little boy.
Sighs...am going to address this for the last time and if you still gonna act boyish that is your business...every retort or reply given to you was as a result of your monicker, hammerofthor means death, i was joking with that...any reasonable human being with an appreciable sense of humor would figure that out...but you are bent on regarding every monicker as an alt to your foolishness...you really amaze me...who asks sissy questions like "why are you following me?" even the dumbest amongst the females dont....this discourse with you is as lame as anything bro, holds no water...go finish up your diss with whoever you having it with okay

i don unfollow u ooo
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
HammerOfThor:

Oh, please blow it off your rare! Why should I trade evidence with a psycopathic yellow-bellied bottom-feeder as yourself?

You need an e-daddy so badly since your daddy, Coogar was given the hangman's noose. And I can't take you in, you degenerate vagrant.

You have never earned your place amongst the noble men of good report in this forum, neither do you worth the first ink that etched your name in your first educational journey. You're just another copycat, an intellectual phony who attaches himself to people with real talents, thou ungrateful Lucifer who's too proud to bow before his intellectual god.

But you follow me for yet another reason; to seek revenge. So, here I am! C'on, you little diminutive Weasel, take your shot! And I'll remind you that you were formed from the molten dross that fell off from the creation of real men!

Darkenbaboon!
grin grin grin i dey here ....come beat me nigbayen...na you know why you carry my matter put for head ooo....take your shot kor, take your bullet ni..i dey ur circle ni?..oponu oshi grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 2:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
dacovajnr:
Cmot face baami, make e no be like say you u get tym grin cheesy

Enter other side,i wan yarn you better
The thing just surprise me ...i don drop message for you jawe cheesy
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by HammerOfThor: 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
edimolu:

grin grin grin i dey here ....come beat me nigbayen... [b]na you know why you carry my matter put for head ooo.... [/b]take your shot kor, take your bullet ni..i dey ur circle ni?..oponu oshi grin

Each time you try to cover your tracks, you end up blowing your cover wild open. You've never been smart enough to carry the required payload of a successful cyber-criminal.

How would I "carry your matter for head" except you're the vile Klutz, Darkrebel69 whom I ambushed on the 22nd of July. You only defrosted this edimolu account on the 24th July from the iced redundancy it has been since June 12 and followed me, an account of barely 4 days old. Bloody saphead.

You're a psycopathic deviant with a marred childhood. An ineffectual elf who got beaten up by a girl in JSS2 and a cyber-nuisance with behavioural disturbances borne from severe insecurity complex which pervades your existence. This has left you with a feeling of frustration, anger and despair.

Bloody con man, please say hello to your mum in Ukraine. Cyber-fraudster!

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 4:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
HammerOfThor:

Each time you try to cover your tracks, you end up blowing your cover wild open. You've never been smart enough to carry the required payload of a successful cyber-criminal.

How would I "carry your matter for head" except you're the vile Klutz, Darkrebel69 whom I ambushed on the 22nd of July. You only defrosted this edimolu account on the 24th July from the iced redundancy it has been since June 12 and followed me, an account of barely 4 days old. Bloody saphead.

You're a psycopathic deviant with a marred childhood. An ineffectual elf who got beaten up by a girl in JSS2 and a cyber-nuisance with behavioural disturbances borne from severe insecurity complex which pervades your existence. This has left you with a feeling of frustration, anger and despair.

Bloody con man, please say hello to your mum in Ukraine. Cyber-fraudster!

jss2 ke?....it was ss2 baba...i will use you to catch fun and while away time from now on, shey u no wan get sense ni, if u no quote dis u be bastard,sheybi u sabi grammar, mumu sombori
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by HammerOfThor: 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
edimolu:

jss2 ke?....it was ss2 baba...i will use you to catch fun and while away time from now on, shey u no wan get sense ni, if u no quote dis u be bastard,sheybi u sabi grammar, mumu sombori
edimolu:
Most embarrasing moment, [b]i still remember as it happened even till date, i was in jss2f [/b]at that time....so on break periods i would go to jss2E, to catch fun nd few mins before the break ended i would be back in my class...but this particular day i think i overstayed my welcome in the other class, and the class rep who happened to be a female walked up to me nd told me to leave her class, i was like ordinary girl talking to me in dis manner,before i knew what was happening she started pushing me....nd i pushed my own....like play like play dis babe carry me knack for ground come sit for my chest begin slap my face nd i be like" leave me jhoor "leave me jhoor", not until a teacher walked past that she stood up,God u needed to see how i felt...it was like d ground shld just open nd swallow me..na shame i take comot that class , d gist went viral for weeks.....i wish i could get a hold of that lady now nd fight her again.....e sure me say i go beat craze comot hin body wink

Oh no, you're the bastard who descended from a tree of thieves with an oblique parentage.

You sailed into life from an inferior gene pool as a sickle cell carrier, an ineffectual, epicene schlep, diminutive in size and intellect.

Manipulation and stealing by trick was the path you chose to make a trade. Nairaland became your hunting ground, with various alternate handles serving as weaponised instruments of deceit.

How's Chris Brown?

Mumude! Ole brukutu! grin

By the way, what were you doing in Jss2f? Only D or E graded students find themselves that far. You shouldn't have descended beyond jss2C at least.

Dunce!
grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
HammerOfThor:

Oh no, you're the bastard who descended from a tree of thieves with an oblique parentage.

You sailed into life from an inferior gene pool as a sickle cell carrier, an ineffectual, epicene schlep, diminutive in size and intellect.

Manipulation and stealing by trick was the path you chose to make a trade. Nairaland became your hunting ground, with various alternate handles serving as weaponised instruments of deceit.

How's Chris Brown?

Mumude! Ole brukutu! grin

By the way, what were you doing in Jss2f? Only D or E graded students find themselves that far. You shouldn't have descended beyond jss2C at least.

Dunce!
grin grin grin
buhahahahah, seriously i dey enjoy u, i had thought you wouldnt quote it, by the time am done having fun with you , your lame ass would run outta words, see i have over 500 comments on nairaland, if you dont post every one of it you are a bastard..i like predictable assholes..oya quote na..lol..this time make it snappy, remember you have over 500 comments to paste..lol
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by HammerOfThor: 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
edimolu:

buhahahahah, seriously i dey enjoy u, i had thought you wouldnt quote it, by the time am done having fun with you , your lame ass would run outta words, see i have over 500 comments on nairaland, if you dont post every one of it you are a bastard..i like predictable assholes..oya quote na..lol..this time make it snappy, remember you have over 500 comments to paste..lol

You mean 500 posts seeking cure for your sickle cell disease, learning pickup lines and how not to be a love-lorn Oaf?

No, your nairaland logbook isn't noteworthy. It's a dull, colourless movie depicting a dreary, purposeless vagrant adrift from the promise of fulfilment.

grin grin grin

Now tell me, how does it feel being a diminutive loser beaten up by a girl, and why do you think you can match her up this time considering you are sickle-cell disadvantaged?
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 5:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
HammerOfThor:

You mean 500 posts seeking cure for your sickle cell disease, learning pickup lines and how not to be a love-lorn Oaf?

No, your nairaland logbook isn't noteworthy. It's a dull, colourless movie depicting a dreary, purposeless vagrant adrift from the promise of fulfilment.

grin grin grin

Now tell me, how does it feel being a diminutive loser beaten up by a girl, and why do you think you can match her up this time considering you are sickle-cell disadvantaged?
Sighs...yet you had to run a check through it?...what a slovenly hypocritical cynic you are grin,... yawns..ogun kill you for boring me with such comment, farts on his bald head, dont tell me you are running short of words grin...mofo,....sickle cell?...buhahahahha...lol, seems ure twice as blind as stupid..you need to ask yourself why God gave us two eyes and one mouth...oponu oshi grin..hammerofthor?...lol...u go tire olorun
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
HammerOfThor:

grin grin grin

Hammerofthor, werey boi, i dey wait yhu ooo..bastard pikin cheesy at first i was darkrebel, now am klutyz abi wateva, now you running through past comments, ori e ko pe rara....ure one jobless ediat cheesy
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by HammerOfThor: 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
edimolu:

Hammerofthor, werey boi, i dey wait yhu ooo..bastard pikin cheesy at first i was darkrebel, now am klutyz abi wateva, now you running through past comments, ori e ko pe rara....ure one jobless ediat cheesy
You're too slow hence you haven't got hooked up yet. Shouldn't you know edimolu is Darkrebel69 who is a klutz?
grin grin grin

You haven't yet told me how a sickle cell-disadvantageous Weasel like yourself who got beaten up at the peak of his physical strength by a little girl is going to bring a successful re-match several years later when his health is plummeting.

I bet she's going to knock your teeth out this time and slam your back against a cold hard floor until you make a loud shrill like the bitxh ass you are.

grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
HammerOfThor:

You're too slow hence you haven't got hooked up yet. Shouldn't you know edimolu is Darkrebel69 who is a klutz?
grin grin grin

You haven't yet told me how a sickle cell-disadvantageous Weasel like yourself who got beaten up at the peak of his physical strength by a little girl is going to bring a successful re-match several years later when his health is plummeting.

I bet she's going to knock your teeth out this time and slam your back against a cold hard floor until you make a loud shrill like the bitxh ass you are.

grin grin grin
Did you not read what i typed earlier meathead?..you are saying the same shiit as before, edimolu = darkrebel? Okay then i am he,you see? There you go..didinrin oshi, it is one thing to be ignorantly stupid it is another to be arrogantly stupid,never have i seen someone possess this shocking levels of foolishness,grin..where is that vocabulary faa?...ogun kill you if u no use vocabulary murder me grin grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
HammerOfThor:

grin grin grin

Didinrin oshi, oponu ayerada, why turn a blind eye to this? Sheybi you can quote ni? You go quote tire grin grin grin grin

Sighs...yet you had to run a check through it?...what a slovenly hypocritical cynic you are ,... yawns..ogun kill you for boring me with such comment, farts on his bald head, dont tell me you are running short of words ...mofo,....sickle cell?...buhahahahha...lol, seems ure twice as blind as stupid..you need to ask yourself why God gave us two eyes and one mouth...oponu oshi ..hammerofthor?...lol...u go tire olorun
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Shroud: 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
edimolu:

Sighs...am going to address this for the last time and if you still gonna act boyish that is your business...every retort or reply given to you was as a result of your monicker, hammerofthor means death, i was joking with that...any reasonable human being with an appreciable sense of humor would figure that out...but you are bent on regarding every monicker as an alt to your foolishness...you really amaze me...who asks sissy questions like "why are you following me?" even the dumbest amongst the females dont....this discourse with you is as lame as anything bro, holds no water...go finish up your diss with whoever you having it with okay

i don unfollow u ooo
I am not Hammerofthor and there's no relationship between the living and the dead! You're a moronic restless ghost whose Nairaland life of fantasy was cut short without a forewarning.

I want to shut down that part of your brain responsible for alternate accounts! First your handle was reacted 23 December 2015. You made only 2 posts until 10 months after in October 2016 when you came back!

You have been idle for sometime until your main handle was ruthlessly murdered and your corpse left unattended to rot in the open.

You're the 4 feet tall, breathing skeletal bag of bones I nicknamed the darkenedbaboon.

You're a hideous ghost feeding on Séun's inability to create a block button.

Stop trying to excuse your uncommon stupidity with people's reluctance to adapt to your dry humour. That's what the Google vandal known as the darkenedbaboon does too.

You have the unenviable title of the most disgraced Nairalander and we don't need your association of followership.

Remain dead!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 7:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
Shroud:
I am not Hammerofthor and there's no relationship between the living and the dead! You're a moronic restless ghost whose Nairaland life of fantasy was cut short without a forewarning.

want to shut down that part of your brain responsible for alternate accounts! First your handle was reacted 23 December 2015. You made only 2 posts until 10 months after in October 2016 when you came back!

You have been idle for sometime until your main handle was ruthlessly murdered and your corpse left unattended to rot in the open.

You're the 4 feet tall, breathing skeletal bag of bones I nicknamed the darkenedbaboon.

You're a hideous ghost feeding on Séun's inability to create a block button.

Stop trying to excuse your uncommon stupidity with people's inability to adapt to your dry humour. That's what the Google vandal known as the darkenedbaboon does too.

You have the unenviable title of the most disgraced Nairalander and we don't need your association of followership.

Remain dead!

@bolded::oloruuuuunn ooooooo, yeeeeeeeh,
What kind of ignoramus bastard is this one? Seriously i think it would do you more good if u assume you know little and therefore be less ignorant, God ! What manner of stupidity is yours?...you evidently have no wisdom whatsoever... grin grin
And seriously must you even comment?..who are you? grin
So even if i was he like you have portrayed? I would follow you? You must be really dumb...this is more fun than i anticipated...i dont care if youre hammerofthor or not, that is yours business to deal with, i never even get your own time shogbo...am still busy with that cocck sucker grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by HammerOfThor: 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
edimolu:

Didinrin oshi, oponu ayerada, why turn a blind eye to this? Sheybi you can quote ni? You go quote tire grin grin grin grin

Sighs...yet you had to run a check through it?...what a slovenly hypocritical cynic you are ,... yawns..ogun kill you for boring me with such comment, farts on his bald head, dont tell me you are running short of words ...mofo,....sickle cell?...buhahahahha...lol, seems ure twice as blind as stupid..you need to ask yourself why God gave us two eyes and one mouth...oponu oshi ..hammerofthor?...lol...u go tire olorun

What were you expecting, that I trade my punches with care, minding your fragile medical condition? Nah! I don't pity impish fiends like you.

If that little girl wouldn't spare you in your young, near-innocent days, but had to whoop your sickle-celled ass in public, why should I, now that you grew into the most perilous cyber-criminal in digital format?

Insecure failure! Tell me what life is like being you. Cursed by nature with sickle cell disease, diminutive in stature and intellect. Lousy aromantic imp who can't woo a lady and a cyber con man who told the world he's half Ukranian and a friend of Chris Brown.

Your father's ambition crashed on your cursed shoulders as you failed him in many ways. Disadvantaged by nature, intellectually left-behind dunce who found himself in JSS 2F, Whooped by a little girl for being a school truant, abused by your step - father, and caught begging bumbae for money as you cried like a little bitxh. You were never worth the first blanket that tried in vain at your birth, to shield your impuissant infant body from a cold, cruel world which never bothered to wait for an epicene, retrograde like you.

By the time I'm done with you, you'd think twice before engaging me next time.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
HammerOfThor:

[s]What were you expecting, that I trade my punches with care, minding your fragile medical condition? Nah! I don't pity impish fiends like you.

If that little girl wouldn't spare you in your young, near-innocent days, but had to whoop your sickle-celled ass in public, why should I, now that you grew into the most perilous cyber-criminal in digital format?

Insecure failure! Tell me, what life is like being you? Cursed by nature with sickle cell disease, and diminutive in stature and intellect. Lousy aromantic imp who can't woo a lady and cyber con man who told the world he's half Ukranian and a friend of Chris Brown.

Your father's ambition crashed on your cursed shoulders as you failed him in many ways. Disadvantaged by nature, intellectually left-behind dunce who fournd himself in JSS 2F, Whooped by a little girl for being a school truant, abused by your step - father, and caught begging bumbae for money as you cried like a little bitxh. You were never worth the first blanket that tried in vain at your birth, to shield your impuissant infant body from a cold, cruel world which never bothered to wait for an epicene, retrograde like you.

By the time I'm done with you, you'd think twice before engaging me next time.
[/s]

What is this long epistle for ? grin a clap back? grin
Ori e ti buru,
Why are you talking done when we never even start?...Go so knows i would work you till the 50th page, lets see you survive that...its not only bumbae i collected money from, i collected from every female monicker, i spit on that brain sprouting and downloading such nonsense, who be ukranian?...me a confirm yoruba guy na hin u dey call ukranian, God punish whoever sired you....ukranian kor korean ni, infact i be korean sef 愚蠢的一群人...awon werey cheesy grin grin

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Shroud: 8:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
edimolu:

@bolded::oloruuuuunn ooooooo, yeeeeeeeh,
What kind of ignoramus bastard is this one? Seriously i think it would do you more good if u assume you know little and therefore be less ignorant, God ! What manner of stupidity is yours?...you evidently have no wisdom whatsoever... grin grin
And seriously must you even comment?..who are you? grin
So even if i was he like you have portrayed? I would follow you? You must be really dumb...this is more fun than i anticipated...i dont care if youre hammerofthor or not, that is yours business to deal with, i never even get your own time shogbo...am still busy with that cocck sucker grin

And that was indeed the last time you were going to address this. You waste your words as your mom wasted the efforts of your birth! If you couldn't stand by the words you made less than an hour ago, why would we even believe you aren't the despicable son of a dick-swapper who exchanged dicks like you exchanged monikers!

I could string that bastard like a professional pupputeer the way I string you like a penny-craving prostitute.

Smell the reality, son , you're a madman doing 90 on the cyber freeway and you're eating up our slots meant for other reasonable followers.

Please unfollow fearlez, Ftboy, theumbra, mdxcccdi . We don't need your stalking neither do we want to be inflicted with the aftershock of your abused childhood.

We can't father you. Even if we can,your bastardy has become fullblown and we can't possibly help now that your lunacy has become mainstream.

If you like rant like a lyssa infected dog, we whom you follow have publicly asked you to bugger off. We don't want you, no care about your dementia that manifests in an impulsive, maniacal followership.

If you need mentorship, then ask your daddy to quit drinking unfermented alcohol. You can't look for a father figure in an online forum kid. Shiit here doesn't exist. And if you're too dumb to notice, then you need to go back into your mother's acidic pussy and be reborn again. But ensure she treats her staphylococcus enough to spare your brains the horrors of being fried out.

Make sure you have unfollowed us when next you quote me or you won't be getting another response.

You disposable piece of human waste.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Shroud: 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
edimolu:

Ori e ti buru,
Why are you talking done when we never even start?...Go so knows i would work you till the 50th page, lets see you survive that...its not only bumbae i collected money from, i collected from every female monicker, i spit on that brain sprouting and downloading such nonsense, who be ukranian?...me a confirm yoruba guy na hin u dey call ukranian, God punish whoever sired you....ukranian kor korean ni, infact i be korean sef 愚蠢的一群人...awon werey cheesy grin grin
@ the emboldened of course you're Michael Gbadebo Oromolaran a confirm Yoruba who used a blured pic of Chris Brown as his DP to scam girls here.

I wish I could fly back to your foetal era and drop a grenade in your mother's panties and blow you and that carrier of the world's greatest malignancy into tiny bits of irrelevancy.

Bítch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by HammerOfThor: 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
edimolu:

Ori e ti buru,
Forget the pages, let's keep rolling!

[b]You' a descent of slaves who were shackled down in perpetual subjugation by an advancing nomads who were barely armed. The first man in your lineage surrendered to a female nomad.

Several years later, you carry the same curses as passed on from your father who died as a common theif without a decent burial.

His weak genes left the male community with another pathetic photocopy of his inferior DNA which manifested in a sickle-celled waste of birth like you who got physically pummelled by a little girl. There you recycled the failures of your first generation who failed to defend their freedom against the advancing nomads as you surrendered your dignity to a little girl who Whooped your nancy-boyish ass in public.

You're a waste of male headcount, a diminutive dunce who's good at nothing except being a bloody lickspittle like your forefathers. Hence you followed my less-than-4-days-old account.

It is in your nature, as dictated by the chief predominant molecular compound in your DNA as passed on from your father to be a bondsman. But you're too daft to serve me.[/b]

cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Shroud: 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
HammerOfThor:

[b]You' a descent of slaves who were shackled down in perpetual subjugation by an advancing nomads who were barely armed. The first man in your lineage surrendered to a female nomad.

Several years later, you carry the same curses as passed on from your father who died as a common theif without a decent burial.

His weak genes left the male community with another pathetic photocopy of his inferior DNA which manifested in a sickle-celled waste of birth like you who got physically pummelled by a little girl. There you recycled the failures of your first generation who failed to defend their freedom against the advancing nomads as you surrendered your dignity to a little girl who Whooped your nancy-boyish ass in public.

You're a waste of male headcount, a diminutive dunce who's good at nothing except being a bloody lickspittle like your forefathers. Hence you followed my less than 4 days old account.

It is in your nature, as dictated by chief predominant molecular compound in your DNA as passed on from your father to be a bondsman. By you're too daft to serve me.[/b]

cool

Ah! What's this?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 8:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
Shroud:
[s]And that was indeed the last time you were going to address this. You waste your words as your mom wasted the efforts of your birth! If you couldn't stand by the words you made less than an hour ago, why would we even believe you aren't the despicable son of a dick-swapper who exchanged dicks like you exchanged monikers!

I could string that bastard like a professional pupputeer the way I string you like a penny-craving prostitute.

Smell the reality, son , you're a madman doing 90 on the cyber freeway and you're eating up our slots of other reasonable followers.

Please unfollow fearlez, Ftboy, theumbra, mdxcccdi . We don't need your stalking neither do we want to be inflicted with the aftershock of your abused childhood.

We can't father you. Even if we can,your bastardy has become fullblown and we can't possibly help now that your lunacy has become mainstream.

If you like rant like a lyssa infected dog, we whom you follow has publicly ask you to bugger off. We don't want you, no care about your dementia that manifests in an impulsive, maniacal followership.

If you need mentorship, then ask your daddy to quit drinking unfermented alcohol. You can't look for a father figure in an online forum kid. Shiit here doesn't exist. And if you're too dumb to notice, then you need to go back into your mother's acidic pussy and be reborn again. But ensure she treats her staphylococcus enough to spare your brains the horrors of being fried out.

Make sure you have unfollowed us when next you quote me or you won't be getting another response[/s]
So all this boring arrangement is just to tell me am no longer darkrebel...iffahear say i infollow you....ure a bastard bro, a frizzy sleeky bastard, even seun cant tell me who or who not to follow, for even bringing that up, e no go better for ur papa....if you dont quote this it shall never be well with you, omo onirankiran...u think all this bladderdash gets to me?...youre mistaken...cos i dont know yoy or give a Bleep about you, youre a worthless bastard..you for kuku hack my account come unfollow peeps wey i follow since you are the voice of the people...olodo grin grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
HammerOfThor:

You're a waste of male headcount, a diminutive dunce who's good at nothing except being a bloody lickspittle like your forefathers. Hence you followed my less-than-4-days-old account.

It is in your nature, as dictated by the chief predominant molecular compound in your DNA as passed on from your father to be a bondsman. But you're too daft to serve me.[/b]

cool
Jekanmo,...wahsere ... grin grin
U will type tire today...am i darkrebel or not? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

American Man On Visiting Nigeria, Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Airport / My Wedding Pictures / Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 146
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.