Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. (32504 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by optional1(f): 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
falconey:

Are you not a "left over"?

left over for your dad and your bloods to come and eat the remnant...

May you marry an olosho that will infect you with virus from italy. Amen.

You may go in peace broke ass nigga..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by softiebae: 9:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
Fadiga24:
Optional1 you seriously need attention.
more like she needs a d.ick

6 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Ghosttt(m): 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
Op I've got just 1 question for u.

How and when did u carryout the analysis to aid such claim? undecided undecided

Kindly enlighten me on how u came to conclusion
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by VargasVee(m): 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2017
Someone should please tell me the difference between

0ptional1 & AƮforce1

6 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by walepackage(m): 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
i thought some peeps say "it dosint read meter,as u carry am come, u carry am go"so nothing like "left over"in their dictionary.but to be sincere,its immoral the way some ladies follow men up nd down irrespective of their age,some of them body count has out number their age.self control matters.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by falconey(m): 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
optional1:

left over for your dad and your bloods to come and eat the remnant...

May you marry an olosho that will infect you with virus from italy. Amen.

You may go in peace broke ass nigga..
Did you just quote me? i'm insulted!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by falconey(m): 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by optional1(f): 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
Robosky come carry your daughter.
You mean guys I guess

with due respect don't call robosky to my thread please....

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by IamLEGEND1: 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
Mariinee:
I must say I have missed your comments grin
Lamar fan....... Hmmmmmmm
Suspicious moniker this. A reincarnation of an old soul I presume. grin

And it does Feels good to be back and walking amongst the living.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Oyindidi(f): 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
optional1:

with due respect don't call robosky to my thread please....
Meaning?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by optional1(f): 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
Fadiga24:
Optiona you seriously need attention.

your dad should attend to her, don't you think so.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by DarkRebel69: 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
In some uncanny way, I miss the old Romance section. It was not without the usual drama, bad blood and all that jazz, but at least the topics and commentaries weren't always a sore sight to behold. I wish I could say the same for now. Now the glory and grace of the section is constantly raped with asinine threads dreamt up by airheads and half-wits who seem in every bit like people in a flexible relationship with autism and down syndrome.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
DarkRebel69:
In some uncanny way, I miss the old Romance Section. It was not without the usual drama, bad blood and all that jazz, but at least the topics and commentaries weren't always a sore sight to behold. I wish I could say the same for now. Now the glory and grace of the section is constantly raped with asinine threads dreamed up by airheads and half-wits who seem in every bit like people in a flexible relationship with autism and down syndrome.
bro people hardly comment on the good threads anymore
Only controversy attracts crowd on nairaland
You saw what happened to your good thread the other day

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 20, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Lamar fan....... Hmmmmmmm
Suspicious moniker this. A reincarnation of an old soul I presume. grin

And it does Feels good to be back and walking amongst the living.
Kungfu Kenny Fan...yeahhhh. Are you part of the family?

Suspicious?? What's suspicious abouh this pretty innocent moniker?....and yeah,you presumed right. I don't think you are familiar with the old soul though wink

Don't tell me you had a vacation to the land of the Non-living?? shocked shocked
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by optional1(f): 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
softiebae:

more like she needs a d.ick

your dad's d!ck will be good for her don't you think so.. Since you damn broke and can't take care of her..

Brokely..

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by IamLEGEND1: 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
falconey:

You lost me completely here.....by that you mean??
As in how you go join the two laps together as you dey pump am..... So they form a semi/secondary/auxiliary_vagina.

9 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
DarkRebel69:
In some uncanny way, I miss the old Romance Section. It was not without the usual drama, bad blood and all that jazz, but at least the topics and commentaries weren't always a sore sight to behold. I wish I could say the same for now. Now the glory and grace of the section is constantly raped with asinine threads dreamed up by airheads and half-wits who seem in every bit like people in a flexible relationship with autism and down syndrome.
I can't help but to agree grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Ginaz(f): 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
So someone will just carry phone to type rubbish!!!

Sex is natural, people need to understand this fact. The only reason it is bad is because two people are not married so can't have sex. that is the only reason sex before marriage is wrong.

You this O.p, how can someone (two people for that matter) have sex then they are left overs? Why single out the woman as a left over? The man is what? A full over? Isn't he as guilty? Is he suppose to have sex at all?

SEX is natural, SEX is a body chemical for functioning and excitement.

Your ideal that a woman who chooses to have sex as she wants is a left over is wrong (you're not even talking about morals sef) you are condemning a natural inbuilt instinct.

Women are exploratory as men, they explore themselves. And ironically, those set of woman tends to live a more sexually fulfilled life after marriage. I'm not saying one has to sleep around cos morally it is wrong.

You should be focus on yourself and leave people alone. How they choose to discover their sex fantasy is none of your business. Their body count none of your business cos they will still get married and even keep a good home more than you that choose to tight her legs.

O.p the fact you tight your legs the facts still remains.........

Sometimes the Virgin ends up with a boxer for a husband while the ashewo ends up with a lovely husband. Work on your character instead, Pray for the best, leave the life of sin.

And besides, you have a boo, so ironically you are someone left over, e no matter if you jump from man to man. The joke is on you.
I drop my pen.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by optional1(f): 10:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
falconey:

Did you just quote me? i'm insulted!

i didn't quote you i mentioned you and also called you broke ass nigga...
Go and bleep your olosho for d night..

Go in peace brokely.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by DarkRebel69: 10:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
sunshineG:
bro people hardly comment on the good threads anymore
Only controversy attracts crowd on nairaland
You saw what happened to your good thread the other day

I even wanted to post it in the Family section, not here. It was a lapse in attention which the moderators obstinately refused to correct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
optional1:
I chased your old dad and all your bloods

may you marry an olosho as a wife, and may she continue to spread her legs while still married to you...
And may your sisters be a left over to their husband. Amen

now you can go in peace.
LADY YOU STARTED VERY WELL, TRYING TO TEACH US GOOD MORALS, THE VIRTUE OF CHASTITY. A WOMAN IS NOT ALL ABOUT NOT HAVING BEING PENETRATED SHE IS ALSO ABOUT HOW FUNCTIONAL HER THINKING FACULTY IS. YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER TO IGNORE SUCH COMMENT AND RESPOND POSITIVELY AND POLITELY. IN ESSENCE A WOMAN WISE AND CAN KEEP HER COOL FULLY IN CONTROL OF HER MIND NOT EASILY PROVOKED. THAT IS A MAJOR QUALITY MEN ARE LOOKING FOR IN A WOMAN, ITS NOT ALL ABOUT THE 'V' THING. AFTERALL ITS EVENTUALLY GOING TO BE LOST NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU KEEP IT. WITH A GOOD CHARACTER A MAN WILL KEEP HIS WIFE BUT WITH NONE SHE WILL LOSE HIM EVEN IF HER 'VJAY' RETURNS TO BEING AS A VIRGIN AFTER EACH AND EVERY SEX. LEARN TO KEEP YOUR COOL AND IGNORE COMMENTS IRRELIVANT. Take good care of yourself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
DarkRebel69:

May God bless you for this. I haven't been frequenting Nairaland for quite a while now and I thought I have actually missed the mind boggling and scintillating topics that used to evolve from some Dab-hands here. I was surprised coming back to see this type of thread void of any iota of sense. Observing the sequence of comments tricking in, I won't but agree with your fact.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by zephry(m): 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
Mariinee:
Please tell her.
Imma open my damn legs for whoever I fvcking wanna fvck..duhhh
saddens my heart to hear words like this coming from a girls mind
I hope sey I no jam ur type for future

8 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by optional1(f): 10:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
Meaning?
d same meaning you read ma.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by DarkRebel69: 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
Mariinee:
I can't help but to agree grin

And to think the girl in question contested in the last Miss Nairaland competition just roils my innards. I think it's quite evident now that beauty void of brains is a major turn-off.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Oyindidi(f): 10:08pm On Jul 20, 2017
optional1:

d same meaning you read ma.
Kilode? What happened?
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by optional1(f): 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2017
WORDWORLD:
LADY YOU STARTED VERY WELL, TRYING TO TEACH US GOOD MORALS, THE VIRTUE OF CHASTITY. A WOMAN IS NOT ALL ABOUT NOT HAVING BEING PENETRATED SHE IS ALSO ABOUT HOW FUNCTIONAL HER THINKING FACULTY IS. YOU SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER TO IGNORE SUCH COMMENT AND RESPOND POSITIVELY AND POLITELY. IN ESSENCE A WOMAN WISE AND CAN KEEP HER COOL FULLY IN CONTROL OF HER MIND NOT EASILY PROVOKED. THAT IS A MAJOR QUALITY MEN ARE LOOKING FOR IN A WOMAN, IT NOT ALL ABOUT THE 'V' THING. AFTERALL ITS EVENTUALLY GOING TO BE LOST NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU KEEP IT. WITH A GOOD CHARACTER A WOMAN A MAN WILL KEEP HIS WIFE BUT WITH NONE SHE WILL LOSE HIM EVEN IF HER 'VJAY' RETURNS TO BEING AS A VIRGIN AFTER SEX. LEARN TO KEEP YOUR COOL AND IGNORE COMMENTS IRRELIVANT. Take good care of yourself.

thank you sir

God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by falconey(m): 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
As in how you go join the two laps together as you dey pump am..... So they form a semi/secondary/auxiliary_vagina.

Oh! that's what she meant? I must say difficult position for guys with medium and small genitals. Judging by the position in the photo, man got to drill the tight laps to the main event.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by IamLEGEND1: 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
Mariinee:
Kungfu Kenny Fan...yeahhhh. Are you part of the family?
Suspicious?? What's suspicious abouh this pretty innocent moniker?....and yeah,you presumed right. I don't think you are familiar with the old soul though wink
Don't tell me you had a vacation to the land of the Non-living?? shocked shocked
That, I definitely am.

& I may or may not be familiar with said 'soul' . You just never know..... I may have quasi stalked you during my brief brush with E-perversity back in the day.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
DarkRebel69:

And to think the girl in question contested in the last Miss Nairaland competition just roils my innards. I think it's quite evident now that beauty void of brains is a major turn-off.

Wait o! Is this how she used to act or she is just going haywire?
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by zephry(m): 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ginaz:
So someone will just carry phone to type rubbish!!!

Sex is natural, people need to understand this fact. The only reason it is bad is because two people are not married so can't have sex. that is the only reason sex before marriage is wrong.

You this O.p, how can someone (two people for that matter) have sex then they are left overs? Why single out the woman as a left over? The man is what? A full over? Isn't he as guilty? Is he suppose to have sex at all?

SEX is natural, SEX is a body chemical for functioning and excitement.

Your ideal that a woman who chooses to have sex as she wants is a left over is wrong (you're not even talking about morals sef) you are condemning a natural inbuilt instinct.

Women are exploratory as men, they explore themselves. And ironically, those set of woman tends to live a more sexually fulfilled life after marriage. I'm not saying one has to sleep around cos morally it is wrong.

You should be focus on yourself and leave people alone. How they choose to discover their sex fantasy is none of your business. Their body count none of your business cos they will still get married and even keep a good home more than you that choose to tight her legs.

O.p the fact you tight your legs the facts still remains.........

Sometimes the Virgin ends up with a boxer for a husband while the ashewo ends up with a lovely husband. Work on your character instead, Pray for the best, leave the life of sin.

And besides, you have a boo, so ironically you are someone left over, e no matter if you jump from man to man. The joke is on you.
I drop my pen.

True tok my sister
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by optional1(f): 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
Oyindidi:
Kilode? What happened?

nothing happened ma

don't just call him... I will do the calling when i need him ma.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You / How To Tell My Friend That I Love Her? / Man Saves A Lady's Number With "Afang Soup"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.