Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,037 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. (32641 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / Joro Olumofin: Why A Lot Of Ladies Didn't Get Married This Year / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 10:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
Shroud:
I am grinning ear to ear as you keep lamenting about my parental diatribes. I need no babalawo to know it's hurting you.

I think your mother should have her private parts sawed off if you're the only offspring by which she can prove her womanhood.

You're inferior to a bleating cassava-chewing goat grin
Hurting kwa, take it on a spree then, your words serve no meaning, same as ur existence to the world of man, dont tell me you running out of vocals...God go kill you if you dont murder my ass tonight grin grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
Shroud:
This is your best shot so far as even as a newbie in Nairaland, I was throwing punches heavier than this.

If parenthood were a licence, your parents would be denied the right to reproduce their genes. Just take a look at the slip of humanity they have to show for God's gift of life. Someone so lonely he's looking for thrills online by following people randomly like flies chase shiit.

You know your mother was just a dirty fertility machine used to test the herbal potency of a dibia's concoction after your drunken impotent father was rewarded with a bottle of shnap to act as a spérm provider. Yes, boy, you're a spin-off from a dibia's herbal trial and error.

Blazing Bastard!!!
You are a hypocrite, i have been here since 2015, yet i dont have upto a thousand comments , you see why i said you are dumb and you will forever be a nobody?.now tell me whose life is circled around NL,if not you grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Shroud: 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
Edimolu follows me after my punchlines knocks him into temporal amnesia.

Don't worry. I promise to excel in every facet of your life your father failed.

Welcome to your destiny, son.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by HammerOfThor: 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
edimolu:

Baba seriously is that it, sorry ehn, you dont have the balls, wits, intelligence or talents to take this on with me, it takes you like forever to even quote me, and you expect this to what? Move me? After like forever, as said earlier on, you keeping showing how depraved of a lunatic you are and it is becoming irritating having this diss with a myopic dvckhead, too lazy and weak to think and learn grin

Psychopathic sickly, epicene dullard! You've never spewed any post worthy of a reply to my endless barrage.

Page from page, I've littered this floor with your impure, sickle cell blood.

All you've been doing is yell from your blood-stained mouth. As long as blood flows through your hands you're sure to type another weak line, but the blood supply to your brain is low as your weak cowardly heart can't beat fast enough to supply your dying brain with adequate blood so you'd end up typing some suboptimal crap that pales away in contrast to heavy verbal assault you've suffered.

Cyber-criminal! Dissociative identity disorderd lunatic!

cool

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 10:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
Shroud:
Edimolu follows me after my punchlines knocks him into temporal amnesia.

Don't worry. I promise to excel in every facet of your life your father failed.

Welcome to your destiny, son.

You wey i don follow, tey tey, na now your brain boot? Ode oshi. grin grin

Oya hack it na, son of a one minute man grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Shroud: 10:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
edimolu:

You are a hypocrite, i have been here since 2015, yet i dont have upto a thousand comments , you see why i said you are dumb and you will forever be a nobody?.now tell me whose life is circled around NL,if not you grin grin grin
you have been here since 2014 plagiarising rap lines from Facebook to cheat in rap section until you were caught and banned for 1 year for plagirism.

This momiker is part of your gazillion alternates you often employed to vote for yourself.

Your life will never amount more than the rags the village midwives used in cleaning off your mother's smelling afterbirth.

If nature reproduced you as a sickle cell sufferer, then you're an excessive redundancy to humanity.

Can't you see you're just a of purge of nature, a mistake?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 11:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
HammerOfThor:

Psychopathic sickly, epicene dullard! You've never spewed any post worthy of a reply to my endless barrage.

Page from page, I've littered this floor with your impure, sickle cell blood.

All you've been doing is yell from your blood-stained mouth. As long as blood flows through your hands you're sure to type another weak line, but the blood supply to your brain is low as your weak cowardly heart can't beat fast enough to supply your dying brain with adequate blood so you'd end up typing some suboptimal crap that pales away in contrast to heavy verbal assault you've suffered.

Cyber-criminal! Dissociative identity disorderd lunatic!

cool
Yet you quote me with aggravated foolishness, na this vocabulary gangan i likey, keep it up, u no go even last the 15th page, na dere i go come finish your career, shey you sabi diss ba?.... Bring it on grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Shroud: 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
edimolu:

You wey i don follow, tey tey, na now your brain boot? Ode oshi. grin grin

Oya hack it na, son of a one minute man grin
I'm proud son. Now your father's ghost will be mocked by his shadow peers that his son finally found someone who can abuse you better than he did grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Shroud: 11:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
edimolu:

Hurting kwa, take it on a spree then, your words serve no meaning, same as ur existence to the world of man, dont tell me you running out of vocals...God go kill you if you dont murder my ass tonight grin grin
when I made you go back on your words and lick your own vomit, I killed you deader than your sickle cell will ever kill you.

I swing you like I swing my hoes. You see, when I dropped my first bomb on you, you promised it was your last reply to me. So I switch the ante up to course you to respond because I need entertainment this night.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 11:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
Shroud:
you have been here since 2014 plagiarising rap lines from Facebook to cheat in rap section until you were caught and banned for 1 year for plagirism.

This momiker is part of your gazillion alternates you often employed to vote for yourself.

Your life will never amount more than the rags the village midwives used in cleaning off your mother's smelling afterbirth.

If nature reproduced you as a sickle cell sufferer, then you're a excessive redundancy to humanity.

Can't you see you're just a of purge of nature, a mistake?
You be bastard oooo, rap lines kini? I be like 2pac?
Asides fuji and apala, nothing else
Oya Kneel make i curse you
Your life shall forever amount to nothing, may success depart from you, may your family waste away while you remain helpless, bro if u no type amen ogun kill you grin grin grin

This is real fun, please lets do this tomorrow and the next till forever, grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Shroud: 11:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
edimolu:

Your life shall forever amount to nothing, may success depart from you, may your family waste away while you remain helpless, bro if u no type amen ogun kill you grin grin grin

This is real fun, please lets do this tomorrow and the next till forever, grin grin
grin grin grin see as you dey vex cheesy
You no even Sabi diss and you kuku no Sabi curse.

Oya make I swear for you make you see as dem dey do am.

* Your mother shall rely on me for her monthly hairdo

* She will prostitute to buy her monthly pad

*May your corpse never find a motuary to embalm you when your sickle cell kills you. You will rot in the bare floor of an overcrowded mortuary with bad cooling system.

* May your mother bury all her kids by her hands

* And may she be buried without a coffin besides your community refuse dumpsite

* May the efforts of your hands be unproductive in everything you do.

* And may your sickle cell be reproduced to your next generation.

* May anyone bearing your surname will views with hatred by humanity

* And you die slowly by food poisoning.
And may the name of your family hold as much respect as Anini did.
Take us to round 2

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 11:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
Shroud:
when I made you go back on your words and lick your own vomit, I killed you deader than your sickle cell will ever kill you.

I swing you like I swing my hoes. You see, when I dropped my first bomb on you, you promised it was your last reply to me. So I switch the ante up to course you to respond because I need entertainment this night.
Now you are beginning to seek solace in previous comments, are you lost for words already, common boy it is too early to be a sissy, the 11th page was more fun, youre killing the vibe with your moral depravity,youre entertained? grin grin grin
This sure makes you feel good?...putting ur screws in life at me,makes you feel like a reaaal man yes? grin grin must be exhilarating, isnnt it? go ahead , suck it up , ravel in it , cos it aint real....creepy bastard grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by dacovajnr: 11:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
edimolu:

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by HammerOfThor: 11:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
edimolu:

Yet you quote me with aggravated foolishness, na this vocabulary gangan i likey, keep it up, u no go even last the 15th page, na dere i go come finish your career, shey you sabi diss ba?.... Bring it on grin grin grin

This has been your typical response to my continuous verbal onslaught. It has been a one sided affair as your London-bus brain got caught up in a trapping web of spontaneous improvisational traffic.

We're never pen-mates neither will I take an arrogant vagrant like you into my tuition.

You believe having the last word, no matter how feeble it sounds, makes you the winner. But I'll count my heavy blows as they land on your head and your ribcage, rocking the cowardly heart of yours while you mutter some incoherent scribble like a bitxh!

Then I'll walk away as you convulse like an imbecilic madman with a crushed ego!

Stupid retrograde!

cool

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 11:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
Shroud:

*May your corpse never find a motuary to embalm you when your sickle cell kills you. You will rot in the bare floor of an overcrowded mortuary with bad cooling system.

Take us to round 2
Hahahaha, see as you just type the horror going through your lineage, ogbeni see you tomorrow, unlike the unemployed scatterbrained simpleton that you are,i have a work day tomorrow, may you sleep this night and never wake up grin

It would a bad news to know you survived the night grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by HammerOfThor: 11:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
Shroud:

Take us to round 2

What! Please be gentle! This is thermonuclear!!!
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Shroud: 11:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
edimolu:

Hahahaha, see as you just type the horror going through your lineage, ogbeni see you tomorrow, unlike the unemployed scatterbrained simpleton that you are,i have a work day tomorrow, may you sleep this night and never wake up grin

It would a bad news to know you survived the night grin grin
grin grin grin I love your response!

Oya, go sleep. I go tell you good morning tomorrow morning.

I'm your angel of death so you'll die before me grin grin grin grin

One love, bro.

Goodnight.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Shroud: 11:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
HammerOfThor:

What! Please be gentle! This is thermonuclear!!!
the loonie na apprentice.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 11:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
HammerOfThor:

This has been your typical response to my continuous verbal onslaught. It has been a one sided affair as your London-bus brain got caught up in a trapping web of spontaneous improvisational traffic.

We're never pen-mates neither will I take an arrogant vagrant like you into my tuition.

You believe having the last word, no matter how feeble it sounds, makes you the winner. But I'll count my heavy blows as they land on your head and your ribcage, rocking the cowardly heart of yours while you mutter some incoherent scribble like a bitxh!

Then I'll walk away as you convulse like an imbecilic madman with a crushed ego!

Stupid retrograde!

cool
You see the reason why i would forever keep knocking your bald head with every given opportunity,you are too dull, a demented cow, who is looking for a win? , i want you to be weary with words, that is fun for me, if i wanted a diss with yall fvcks, yall wouldnt survive this page....that vocabulary which you take pride in wouldnt even be there to help while you suffer in silence , trust me bro, you will tire...dis mumu think say i dey diss am, you wey i dey use explore foolishness grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by HammerOfThor: 11:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
Shroud:
the loonie na apprentice.
Who wants to feed off from our our literary ingenuity like a bloody leech. Ungrate lout he is.!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Shroud: 11:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
HammerOfThor:

Who wants to feed off from our our literary ingenuity like a bloody leech. Ungrate lout he is.!
small small behead the guy.

You know say sickle cell people dey get asthma. So make he no go choke with rage and die o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by HammerOfThor: 11:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
edimolu:

You see the reason why i would forever keep knocking your bald head with every given opportunity,you are too dull, a demented cow, who is looking for a win? , i want you to be weary with words, that is fun for me, if i wanted a diss with yall fvcks, yall wouldnt survive this page....that vocabulary which you take pride in wouldnt even be there to help while you suffer in silence , trust me bro, you will tire...dis mumu think say i dey diss am, you wey i dey use explore foolishness grin grin

Buahahaha!
grin grin grin

Even pigs can fly! You never worth the first slate that heralded your ill-fated educational journey.

From feigning the thick-skinned superman who's impervious to verbal shellacking, the continuous bombardment ripped off your pretence and you couldnt stand the heat and then you resorted to cheap profanity and lame parental insults (which you paid dearly for grin )

What a lousy, arrogant saphead. You've given me your best shot and you come way short like a bitxh-floored nigga.

You've offered me no intellectual challenge.

Lousy JSS 2F dunce!

Now shoo!

cool

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by HammerOfThor: 11:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
Shroud:
small small behead the guy.

You know say sickle cell people dey get asthma. So make he no go choke with rage and die o.

Buahahaha grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by MENTORCH(m): 12:48am On Jul 26, 2017
Op has a point the rate at which people Bleep in our generation is too much and ladies are the ones at the losing end. Most young girls that are no longer virgins and are not married they Bleep very well. Some are just hypocrites and act like saints in order not be called sluts. I'm even scared of marrying a Non virgin; because I can't even count the amount I have bleeped surely over 100.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by edimolu(m): 7:31am On Jul 26, 2017
HammerOfThor:

Buahahaha!
grin grin grin

Even pigs can fly! You never worth the first slate that heralded your ill-fated educational journey.

From feigning the thick-skinned superman who's impervious to verbal shellacking, the continuous bombardment ripped off your pretence and you couldnt stand the heat and then you resorted to cheap profanity and lame parental insults (which you paid dearly for grin )

What a lousy, arrogant saphead. You've given me your best shot and you come way short like a bitxh-floored nigga.

You've offered me no intellectual challenge.

Lousy JSS 2F dunce!

Now shoo!

cool
grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by optional1(f): 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
edimolu:
grin grin grin

you people spread mat on my thread and use it as battle field..
Na wah oh.
Welldone work.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by optional1(f): 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2017
Shroud:

Take us to round 2

hmm

una matter just weak me
aswear.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Shroud: 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
optional1:

mynd.44 please come here please

cc. Myn.d44
Amaka, what's the matter? Can't you see he cussed first? So I had to pack it for him.

And where have you been?
Edit your post.
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by rainerboy1010: 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
optional1:

you people spread mat on my thread and use it as battle field..

Na wah oh.

Welldone work.

come you dad robosko

did he travel?

why is he not commenting here or advising you
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by Shroud: 4:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
Optional1, go to your WhatsApp. I'm waiting.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by optional1(f): 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
Shroud:
Optional, go to your WhatsApp. I'm waiting.

sorry dear, check my statues, there is a direction i dropped there..

Thanks
Re: Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. by optional1(f): 4:50pm On Jul 26, 2017
rainerboy1010:

come you dad robosko
did he travel?
why is he not commenting here or advising you

with due respect sir rainboy keep my dad out of my business please..

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Taboo / Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Nairalander Younger Sister / How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.