Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:12 AM

This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today (65722 Views)

"Can You Eat Beans For 10 Years?" - Married Man Says When Asked Why He Cheated / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) / Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by mcayomind: 2:35am On Jul 25, 2017
ecoeco:
Dats very rude
He should have at least sent her a msg
Jst Sumtin lik dis wil suffice
" It was nice sleeping with you Getting married tomorrow See ya b*tch"

#Eco99#

Im admiring you day by day....... through your comment..... one hell of a joker
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by davidif: 3:12am On Jul 25, 2017
emefav:
Talk about dating someone all the time not knowing you're the side chick, and here's one. A Nigerian lady, Aminah Dupree, has revealed on social media that her boyfriend of 2 years got married to another lady today, yes this Monday. According to her, she was with him on Sunday, but he never hinted he was getting married today.

Aminah who shared photos of the newlyweds, asked everyone to wish them a happy married life while wondering why she was never given an invite.

Here's what she wrote;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/ladys-boyfriend-2-years-sunday-married-another-today-monday-photos.html

Lalasticlala

Wow!!! that is cruel but on the bright side you avoided a disaster. Would you want to spend the rest of your life with someone who was cheating on his wife with you?
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by davillian(m): 3:12am On Jul 25, 2017
NCAN.
We want to know which demon he is.
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by nnokwa042(m): 3:28am On Jul 25, 2017
pocohantas:
I done talk am before...
Fear guys, fear their friends.

They'll know you are a side chick and be like "our wife, you done come? Anytime you no dey around...this my man no dey get imsef. Shey you go cook that your jollof rice for us?" Babe go dey blush, commot shoe, fold hair...start to cook...as wife material wey she be. Some go even commot pant join.

Chai! Thunder will fall on all of una o...endtime guys angry angry
Babe sorry you hear.
NNE no be lie guys wicked lol
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by ANONYMOUS144: 3:28am On Jul 25, 2017
That serves you right,maybe the Guy has been enduring your bullshit all this while and he finally decides to let you know he can live without you.if the guy should give us his reason for carrying out such Act,we might end up clapping for him.
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by Onyesblog(m): 3:30am On Jul 25, 2017
A controversial new book about the last days and life of South Africa's former President Nelson Mandela titled 'Mandela's last years' has been withdrawn by the publisher.

Late Mandela's family had complained that the book, written by his doctor, Vijay Ramlakan, contained personal details about the last days of the former president and freedom fighter.

In a statement issued by the publisher 'Penguin Random House' it said it had pulled the book "out of respect" for the family, saying the author had told the publishers that Mr Mandela's family had asked for the book to be published.

Source:http://www.onyesblog.com.ng/2017/07/a-controversial-book-about-last-days-of.html?m=1

Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by seunlayi(m): 3:43am On Jul 25, 2017
Congratulations
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by unbeatablerosak(f): 3:47am On Jul 25, 2017
Karma awaits.
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by madjune(m): 3:58am On Jul 25, 2017
What the guy did was downright cruel.

He could have told this girl way long he had a girl.
But then, I'm sure he had his reasons for marrying another lady instead of this side chick.

God knows the truth and here, the best we can do is to console the side chick and wish her the best.
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by zuto4u(m): 4:01am On Jul 25, 2017
Chai! All guys are not the same anyway.
pocohantas:
I done talk am before...

They'll know you are a side chick and be like "our wife, you done come? Anytime you no dey around...this my man no dey get imsef. Shey you go cook that your jollof rice for us?" Babe go dey blush, commot shoe, fold hair...start to cook...as wife material wey she be. Some go even commot pant join.

Babe sorry you hear.
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by sekem: 4:01am On Jul 25, 2017
Something tells me... in fact, I'm sure the whole problem has something to do with breasts_sizes kiss

You know say we men no dey carry breasts play at all wink
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by 234ng44uk(m): 4:03am On Jul 25, 2017
After the marriage he's still coming for more. Free free punana. Your loss.
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by alen4smith(m): 4:09am On Jul 25, 2017
pocohantas:
I done talk am before...

Babe sorry you hear.
why the thing come pain you like this abi you don fall victim before?
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by Iamsammy(m): 4:37am On Jul 25, 2017
pocohantas:
I done talk am before...

Babe sorry you hear.
hahahahahaha , I swear u b very very bad Gurl, u wan tear ma belle with laff ni?
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by Nobody: 4:57am On Jul 25, 2017
The Fact Checker strikes again...Aminah Dupree is from the US and not Nigeria...

This story is disjointed...

Read the guys story from the real source where Lailasblog pilfered content from...

That woman was never a side-chick.

https://www.kissydenise.com/2017/07/23/man-marries-god-fearing-woman-ex-girlfriend-got-mad-told-world-side-chick/
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by ibkkk(f): 4:59am On Jul 25, 2017
pocohantas:
I done talk am before...

Babe sorry you hear.
So on point.
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by harffie(m): 5:08am On Jul 25, 2017
pocohantas:
I done talk am before...

Babe sorry you hear.
Same goes for girls too...imagine a girl having more than 3 bfs...ha I fear girls o...nbl
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by gentleedu(m): 5:18am On Jul 25, 2017
pocohantas:
I done talk am before...

Babe sorry you hear.
hahahahaha it suits some girls that want the already made dude regardless of the fact that someone was there for him when he was striving nd hustling...
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by Michealforever: 5:28am On Jul 25, 2017
pocohantas:
I done talk am before...

Babe sorry you hear.

Ha a na this thing I do my friend side chick we she no fit forgive me...because I chop inside the rice we she cook come.

She hate me pass the boyfriend wey free am sef.
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by Nobody: 5:36am On Jul 25, 2017
pocohantas:
I done talk am before...

Babe sorry you hear.

Girls do this to guys more.
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by darediamond(m): 5:38am On Jul 25, 2017
lefulefu:
when u looking for a ready made man with 30 billion in his akant cheesy u automatically become a sidechick cheesy.one of the job hazards of being a slayqueen.

Hmmm, WORD!
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by Nobody: 5:45am On Jul 25, 2017
Marriage based on deceit.. cry

I pity the bride.
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by HamzGbol(m): 5:50am On Jul 25, 2017
Slay-king outsmart slay-queen... grin shocked cheesy wink
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by patola080(m): 5:52am On Jul 25, 2017
If she is good d guy will not marry another gal n just 2years she don posts it on line wot of if it is more den 10yrs nko
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by ICEMAN(m): 5:54am On Jul 25, 2017
emefav:
Talk about dating someone all the time not knowing you're the side chick, and here's one. A Nigerian lady, Aminah Dupree, has revealed on social media that her boyfriend of 2 years got married to another lady today, yes this Monday. According to her, she was with him on Sunday, but he never hinted he was getting married today.

Aminah who shared photos of the newlyweds, asked everyone to wish them a happy married life while wondering why she was never given an invite.

Here's what she wrote;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/ladys-boyfriend-2-years-sunday-married-another-today-monday-photos.html

Lalasticlala

They are not Nigerian. They are African American.
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by dingbang(m): 5:58am On Jul 25, 2017
pocohantas:
I done talk am before...

Babe sorry you hear.
its not a must to marry someone you dating...
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by petitejolie(f): 5:58am On Jul 25, 2017
lefulefu:
when u looking for a ready made man with 30 billion in his akant cheesy u automatically become a sidechick cheesy.one of the job hazards of being a slayqueen.
u got it wrong. most of the guys dat do this are the broke ass guys. they av to act in accordance with their sponsors. but you see those with 30bill in dier account, they will let u know if ure a side chick, baby mama or a wife. cos dey can pay u off anytime. very soon d Dupree girl will come wit stories of I was wit him wen he had nothing, no money no self esteem, I chose him over the rich guys dat has been hitting on me, I've known him over 17yrs blahblahblah.... chronicles of broke guys
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by RNEI: 5:58am On Jul 25, 2017
Hmmmmm! Na wa
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by jacyhelen(f): 5:59am On Jul 25, 2017
ecoeco:

Dats very rude

He should have at least sent her a msg

Jst Sumtin lik dis wil suffice

" It was nice sleeping with you
Getting married tomorrow
See ya b*tch"

#Eco99#

olodo
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by dingbang(m): 5:59am On Jul 25, 2017
kennygee:

It is really sad, and its possible it's not about the money.

It is stories like this that gives birth to stories like "Lady poured acid on her ex lover for jilting her".

After reading stories like this, how many ladies will still want to commit to just one guy when you can't tell if the guy you're " booing" is just using you till he marries his own boo?

The cycle will continue, we'll all keep saying "fear girls, they can lie and cheat for Africa", toh, this one wey commit to one guy now, you no see as Newsline break on top her head?

In times like this, just hold on to God, because I don't understand how young people of these days lost it.
she lost it... Not him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) / Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) / Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.