Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:41 AM

This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today (65721 Views)

"Can You Eat Beans For 10 Years?" - Married Man Says When Asked Why He Cheated / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) / Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by ebere100: 7:20am On Jul 25, 2017
emefav:
Talk about dating someone all the time not knowing you're the side chick, and here's one. A Nigerian lady, Aminah Dupree, has revealed on social media that her boyfriend of 2 years got married to another lady today, yes this Monday. According to her, she was with him on Sunday, but he never hinted he was getting married today.

Aminah who shared photos of the newlyweds, asked everyone to wish them a happy married life while wondering why she was never given an invite.

Here's what she wrote;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/ladys-boyfriend-2-years-sunday-married-another-today-monday-photos.html

Lalasticlala

That he is dating you don't mean I should marry you, maybe he saw several things in that I didn't like.
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by SycophanticGoat: 7:21am On Jul 25, 2017
kennygee:

It is really sad, and its possible it's not about the money.

It is stories like this that gives birth to stories like "Lady poured acid on her ex lover for jilting her".

After reading stories like this, how many ladies will still want to commit to just one guy when you can't tell if the guy you're " booing" is just using you till he marries his own boo?

The cycle will continue, we'll all keep saying "fear girls, they can lie and cheat for Africa", toh, this one wey commit to one guy now, you no see as Newsline break on top her head?

In times like this, just hold on to God, because I don't understand how young people of these days lost it.

Did you scan her head to ascertain that she was committed to him and wasn't screwing some aristos on the side?
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 25, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
After 2yrs he's done everything na...there's nothing left for marriage that's why he married someone else...

Wrong erroneous assumption. So what should be "left" for marriage? If a guy loves a lady, forget this nonsense assumption of "see finish". Sometimes it might just be plain wickedness from the guy, or maybe the girl wasn't being so honest. Either way, u never know
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 25, 2017
kense88:
who tell you say, she commit to only that guy

I have heard and seen instances where a woman committed to a guy and something like this happened.
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by rokbass(m): 7:27am On Jul 25, 2017
pocohantas:
I done talk am before...
Fear guys, fear their friends.

They'll know you are a side chick and be like "our wife, you done come? Anytime you no dey around...this my man no dey get imsef. Shey you go cook that your jollof rice for us?" Babe go dey blush, commot shoe, fold hair...start to cook...as wife material wey she be. Some go even commot pant join.

Chai! Thunder will fall on all of una o...endtime guys angry angry
Babe sorry you hear.

I can't stop laughing. Though seems to be true especially to ladies who sensitive and observant...
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by rokbass(m): 7:27am On Jul 25, 2017
rokbass:

I can't stop laughing. Though seems to be true especially to ladies who sensitive and observant...

...who are not sensitive and observant I mean
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by GOFRONT(m): 7:36am On Jul 25, 2017
Why be say most of d Slayqueens I meet in d town these days hav kids olredy in da village.......They olredy hav one one kid
Ontop all dis dress to kill" and make up.......sha God still savin me
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 25, 2017
Life of a side chick in summary tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by patosky3310(m): 8:11am On Jul 25, 2017
When a dude has been worst-hit by friendzoning in the past, this is the result.
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by oyienootieno: 8:29am On Jul 25, 2017
madone:
They should Av sent her a piece of the wedding cake. With a note pls go back to ur ex..no man will want to miss that kind of breast the bride has and sure the hip will speak more. Infact compare the two ladies guys and talk the one u LL go for if na you

They both look good anyway.
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by CheedyJ(m): 8:31am On Jul 25, 2017
pocohantas:
I done talk am before...

They'll know you are a side chick and be like "our wife, you done come? Anytime you no dey around...this my man no dey get imsef. Shey you go cook that your jollof rice for us?" Babe go dey blush, commot shoe, fold hair...start to cook...as wife material wey she be. Some go even commot pant join.

Babe sorry you hear.
Speaking from experience ryt
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by tiswell(m): 8:35am On Jul 25, 2017
kennygee:

It is stories like this that gives birth to stories like "Lady poured acid on her ex lover for jilting her".

After reading stories like this, how many ladies will still want to commit to just one guy when you can't tell if the guy you're " booing" is just using you till he marries his own boo?

The cycle will continue, we'll all keep saying "fear girls, they can lie and cheat for Africa", toh, this one wey commit to one guy now, you no see as Newsline break on top her head?

In times like this, just hold on to God, because I don't understand how young people of these days lost it.
How sure are you that she was seeing only the guy?
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by Funkybabee(f): 8:43am On Jul 25, 2017
She shouldn't annoyed too much the lord will replace him with her heart wish and a better,faithful man with love,long lasting marriage.
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 25, 2017
petitejolie:

u got it wrong. most of the guys dat do this are the broke ass guys. they av to act in accordance with their sponsors. but you see those with 30bill in dier account, they will let u know if ure a side chick, baby mama or a wife. cos dey can pay u off anytime. very soon d Dupree girl will come wit stories of I was wit him wen he had nothing, no money no self esteem, I chose him over the rich guys dat has been hitting on me, I've known him over 17yrs blahblahblah.... chronicles of broke guys
but that guy doesnt look broke.look, some guys are not fools.if a guy becomes made and a lady starts chasing him..he knows why.he aint naive.so also if a lady flaunts her cheating ways with reckless abandon some guys will play along with her and start looking for a serious babe in secret.girls also do this to men as well.
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 25, 2017
centboy123456:

u ready said it all bro
yes oo grin grin
but d guy wicked oo.
a day to the wedding u still shack up wit d sidechick and u no tell her cheesy.
omo im revenge format strong.
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by lordquincy: 8:57am On Jul 25, 2017
ireneony:

Maybe she was the side chick

The guy knows what is best for him, slay queen has no space in any man`s heart, just a side chick tongue
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 25, 2017
BroZuma:
The Fact Checker strikes again...Aminah Dupree is from the US and not Nigeria...

This story is disjointed...

Read the guys story from the real source where Lailasblog pilfered content from...

That woman was never a side-chick.

https://www.kissydenise.com/2017/07/23/man-marries-god-fearing-woman-ex-girlfriend-got-mad-told-world-side-chick/
haba!!! Laila! why na?
all these bloggers sef grin
anyway the good news is the man is innocent.
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by chara019: 9:11am On Jul 25, 2017
pocohantas:
I done talk am before...

Babe sorry you hear.
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by Realhommie(m): 9:16am On Jul 25, 2017
petitejolie:

me I tink she was in love o. its only love dat can make u close eyes to dose signs. trust me if she was after material tins, who cares? na to chop clean mouth. That guy resemble person wey get money ne?
She was obviously not good enough for him, it's as simple as that. I doubt she was really in love else she would have had the slightest hint. Finally you can't tell from just a pic if that guy has money or not.
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by centboy123456(m): 9:24am On Jul 25, 2017
lefulefu:
yes oo grin grin but d guy wicked oo. a day to the wedding u still shack up wit d sidechick and u no tell her cheesy. omo im revenge format strong.
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by mrsfavour(f): 9:24am On Jul 25, 2017
pocohantas:
I done talk am before...

Babe sorry you hear.
hhahahahah. the guys who will be ready to dig a slayqeens's grave in the name of "our wife".
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by Xtybrown: 9:37am On Jul 25, 2017
Women r to blame most times when they r dumped. Most of them have concluded that sleeping with a man can keep him. Y'all don't know the power u have. But uve lost it because of low self esteem. Sorry for y'all who experience this though.
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by iphyjones(f): 9:39am On Jul 25, 2017
pocohantas:
I done talk am before...

Chai! Thunder will fall on all of una o...endtime guys angry angrytrue talk no b love e. They will make u feel like one super model not knowing say all na wash
Babe sorry you hear.
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by MarieSucre(f): 10:08am On Jul 25, 2017
teehamzat:
Men men men, well y'all ladies made us this way

Can you take responsibility for once instead of pushing it on someone else. Can you say yes I own this fault instead of saying "it's the ladies that made us this way", "it's the devils that did it" and all such other rubbish.
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by MarieSucre(f): 10:12am On Jul 25, 2017
lefulefu:
when u looking for a ready made man with 30 billion in his akant cheesy u automatically become a sidechick cheesy.one of the job hazards of being a slayqueen.

Please spare us this trash, there are women who have hustled with guys right from their university days and the men still cheat on them, there a women who presently manage with their husbands in one bedroom flat, face me-i face you, where everyone shares toilet and the men still come home drunk and beat their wives up. A good man is a good man regardless of his money.

And if wealth is what will make you a beast then you're were originally not a good person. If you get drunk on a little money or a little power like our politicians who harass people once they enter office, then a gold-digger is not your problem. YOU are your problem.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by TinaAnita(f): 10:42am On Jul 25, 2017
What's the big deal about being the fortunate bride and what's the guarantee that the marriage won't crash after three months?

I know it hurts like hell to be jilted but God has a purpose for everything. I've learned to trust God even when all hope is lost.. God knows what's best for those who rely on Him. And as the saying goes, a broken relationship is better and less complicated than a broken marriage. ‎God knows the end from the beginning so no worries.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by ThatFairGuy: 11:03am On Jul 25, 2017
Hmmmmn! Wonderful. Buh u wiket oooo
pocohantas:
I done talk am before...

Babe sorry you hear.
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by ThatFairGuy: 11:06am On Jul 25, 2017
Well said.
MarieSucre:

Please spare us this trash, there are women who have hustled with guys right from their university days and the men still cheat on them, there a women who presently manage with their husbands in one bedroom flat, face me-i face you, where everyone shares toilet and the men still come home drunk and beat their wives up. A good man is a good man regardless of his money.

And if wealth is what will make you a beast then you're were originally not a good person. If you get drunk on a little money or a little power like our politicians who harass people once they enter office, then a gold-digger is not your problem. YOU are your problem.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by LEOVOLUTION(m): 11:07am On Jul 25, 2017
goingape1:
good for you! cos I'm not ever gonna think in that line of direction.

what I have seen in the hands of this creature is enough for me to say that there are the most dumbest set of women in this world.

you can't sincerely love a black woman because she will take your heart for granted.

anyway! good luck to you!

the good woman you hope to find are the damage ones pretending to be good! once them use there fish hook to trap you,that's all mate! that's all.

grin Baba you vess oh! Who did this?
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by david888: 11:19am On Jul 25, 2017
kennygee:

,Who told you d lady in question don't ve a side Guy too? You think guyz are mumu abi,d two or 3 of dem will find out and will till be wiping ur down below.yeryer Girlzzzzz
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
MarieSucre:

look here my sister if a lady is with a man who is violent,an alcoholic or he"s a chronic cheater why not leave him.there are better men out there abi? afterall during courtiship any bad character the guy has he will show it and its left for d lady to decide if she will move on except maybe if her parents forced her to marry the man.unfortunately their are ladies who dont mind being side chicks even to married men as long as these men provide them with material gifts.when these married womanizers get bored and break up with them then u see such ladies coming to social media to complain that all men are evil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) / Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) / Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.