Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,573 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today (65547 Views)

"Can You Eat Beans For 10 Years?" - Married Man Says When Asked Why He Cheated / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) / Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by petitejolie(f): 6:03am On Jul 25, 2017
SELFmade7:
The girl will be like he used me and dumped me

Smh for her, for 2yrs he didn't show youbsign of marriage, you never noticed he was dating another girl, the girl mumu, she was just after material things that's why she couldn't cool down and observe rubbish

She should deal with mhen, who send am
me I tink she was in love o. its only love dat can make u close eyes to dose signs. trust me if she was after material tins, who cares? na to chop clean mouth. That guy resemble person wey get money ne?
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by toprealman: 6:16am On Jul 25, 2017
Known him for 17years.......clearly you knew only the irrelevant things......nothing about him!
Fear human beings! Some people are just mean......imagine putting up such an act for 2 years. Fear a jilted woman, more deadly than the venom of inland or western taipan snake.....beware!
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by ivili(m): 6:16am On Jul 25, 2017
pocohantas:
I done talk am before...
Fear guys, fear their friends.

They'll know you are a side chick and be like "our wife, you done come? Anytime you no dey around...this my man no dey get imsef. Shey you go cook that your jollof rice for us?" Babe go dey blush, commot shoe, fold hair...start to cook...as wife material wey she be. Some go even commot pant join.

Chai! Thunder will fall on all of una o...endtime guys angry angry
Babe sorry you hear.
You don kill me with laughter, I must confess I don do am so many times I've lost count. I travelled once to see a girl on behalf of a friend to beg her to come back only for her to return as a side chic.

2 Likes

Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by Spicy06: 6:19am On Jul 25, 2017
petitejolie:

me I tink she was in love o. its only love dat can make u close eyes to dose signs. trust me if she was after material tins, who cares? na to chop clean mouth. That guy resemble person wey get money ne?

My dear, if some guys do u ehnn, u go fear. Same thing happened to a friend of mine way back, she spent d weekend with d guy and left on Monday morning to skool only for d guy to get married on Friday and saturday . some guys no get chill at all.
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by mikejj(m): 6:20am On Jul 25, 2017
the guy did a sowft work dear amina.but this wedding gown ehn material finish when the tailor was sewing it ni ur breast dey out side sister
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 25, 2017
pocohantas:
I done talk am before...

They'll know you are a side chick and be like "our wife, you done come? Anytime you no dey around...this my man no dey get imsef. Shey you go cook that your jollof rice for us?" Babe go dey blush, commot shoe, fold hair...start to cook...as wife material wey she be. Some go even commot pant join.

Babe sorry you hear.
infact may sango and amadiokha do a tag team and strike dem with thunder,thats how my ex friends were doing until i found out i wasn't the only one in his life
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by sisisioge: 6:22am On Jul 25, 2017
Wowzer! You would know nau...all that

-can't pick your calls at certain time at night or early morning
- can't do PDA
- can't sleep over
- can't come over
- strange phone calls from his sister
- can't eat this cos someone already made his dinner

Babe's, don't be too dull. Love with your antennas tuned to the right radar. It is well.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by horlus(m): 6:25am On Jul 25, 2017
Two things I noticed,
1. She said I'm Not Fucking Nice..
Hmm that could always have been a problem.

2. She didn't say the girl was new or whatever.
I guess the girl has always been there and she knew they had the same man.
Who knows?? she might have actually been the side chick.

We definitely don't know the whole story so we can't judge.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by SELFmade7(m): 6:27am On Jul 25, 2017
petitejolie:

Lolzz see where being in love landed her now grin
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by juwoonn(m): 6:27am On Jul 25, 2017
kennygee:

It is really sad, and its possible it's not about the money.

It is stories like this that gives birth to stories like "Lady poured acid on her ex lover for jilting her".

After reading stories like this, how many ladies will still want to commit to just one guy when you can't tell if the guy you're " booing" is just using you till he marries his own boo?

The cycle will continue, we'll all keep saying "fear girls, they can lie and cheat for Africa", toh, this one wey commit to one guy now, you no see as Newsline break on top her head?

In times like this, just hold on to God, because I don't understand how young people of these days lost it.
You've spoken well, but you've judge the guy already. Who knows what made the guy to do such a thing. No sane guy will dump a lady for no reason after 2 years dear. I would have love to hear the guy's side of the story.
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:31am On Jul 25, 2017
is not a compulsory that every relationship must end in marriage, u might be good in relationship that does not make you good in marriage ... keep slaying while the real people pick every available husband they can grab

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by Jman06(m): 6:38am On Jul 25, 2017
So long as a guy has not shown signs that he is ready to marry you by proposing and you accepting his engagement ring, just expect the worse. Some ladies will be bragging about one boo boo and even rejecting potential husbands, not knowing that their names are OYO.
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by ifex1234(m): 6:40am On Jul 25, 2017
She make her best choice.life goes on
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 25, 2017
Its a pirry!!!
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by YelloweWest: 6:46am On Jul 25, 2017
pocohantas:
I done talk am before...

Babe sorry you hear.
cry cry cry
Very true. If only we women could support ourselves the way the men do...
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by YelloweWest: 6:50am On Jul 25, 2017
Swear for him! angry

Guys u can't treat people like this.

If I'm his new wife I'll have the marriage annulled.

Imagine... cheating on his fiancé even on the eve of their wedding! This guy has no moral.
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by eyinjuege: 6:50am On Jul 25, 2017
In all This, it's the wife I pity.

Imagine your groom to be still quaffing another woman a day to your wedding?

This girl just dodged a bullet. She should thank her lucky stars. He's someone else's problem now.
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by obyrich(m): 6:51am On Jul 25, 2017
ireneony:
Maybe she was the side chick
She was and she knew it. What made her angry was the secrecy involved.
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by unitedsurv: 6:51am On Jul 25, 2017
madone:
They should Av sent her a piece of the wedding cake. With a note pls go back to ur ex..no man will want to miss that kind of breast the bride has and sure the hip will speak more. Infact compare the two ladies guys and talk the one u LL go for if na you

I thought it was only my eyes grin
but the man don already use her breast play tennis look at how flat n dispersed it is shocked
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by nwaonyeze001(m): 6:52am On Jul 25, 2017
Exactly.......Gbam.....u nailed it.......one cold beer for u ds morning
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by nwaonyeze001(m): 6:55am On Jul 25, 2017
lefulefu:
when u looking for a ready made man with 30 billion in his akant cheesy u automatically become a sidechick cheesy.one of the job hazards of being a slayqueen.

Exactly.......u nailed it........one cold beer for u this cold morning

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by kense88: 7:00am On Jul 25, 2017
pocohantas:
I done talk am before...

Babe sorry you hear.
@pocohantas abeg no kill me with laugh. But na the same way, una friends dey call us our inlaw, not knowing we are actually seen as paying maga.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:03am On Jul 25, 2017
Some ladies just open their legs for a guy and assume they are in a relationship, when all they were doing was having fun, that's not right. You must define what u are doing with a guy.

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by nwaonyeze001(m): 7:04am On Jul 25, 2017
pocohantas:
I done talk am before...

Babe sorry you hear.

My dear.....nothing like any thunder.....leave thunder out of this.......wen u girls decides to date only made guys........now let's b logical, as a normal babe......show m a girl in this part of the world that will openly decide to date a poor guy at d first date......Hence, the reasons for many lies as the foundation of 99% of relationships
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by oweman: 7:05am On Jul 25, 2017
The guy go don 'chop' am well well sha .
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by kense88: 7:07am On Jul 25, 2017
kennygee:

It is really sad, and its possible it's not about the money.

It is stories like this that gives birth to stories like "Lady poured acid on her ex lover for jilting her".

After reading stories like this, how many ladies will still want to commit to just one guy when you can't tell if the guy you're " booing" is just using you till he marries his own boo?

The cycle will continue, we'll all keep saying "fear girls, they can lie and cheat for Africa", toh, this one wey commit to one guy now, you no see as Newsline break on top her head?

In times like this, just hold on to God, because I don't understand how young people of these days lost it.
who tell you say, she commit to only that guy
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by lozanni(m): 7:09am On Jul 25, 2017
Sorry dear, but that's life.
The Olympus he is supposed to enjoy has fallen, but the Op looks better put together.
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by Nobody: 7:15am On Jul 25, 2017
teehamzat:
Men men men, well y'all ladies made us this way

Abi o....when one lady karashika ur life...it takes grace not to turn to a Nigerian Demon grin cry
Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 25, 2017
Sleyanya1:
cry

#Singing....Omawumi. (If you ask me).

...The matter wey u see sooo....E heavy for ground.
...No be me go talk am....E tey weni starrrrrt.
...Cuz if you ask me, the matter for ground oo

Na who I go ask??

Bad dude....Atleast you should have hinted her.

New wife.....Now you know he was cheating on you even on the eve of your wedding.

The chic... Forming too matured, but this one got to her really bad. She just said she ain't that nice. So Oga plz watch your fat back o.

How this kind marriage wan be sef,

Faulty foundation.

The marriage can't last. Youth of this generation have really lost it

1 Like

Re: This Nigerian Lady's Boyfriend Of 2 Years, Married Another Today by ZeroUnity: 7:19am On Jul 25, 2017
Why would some brothers be tempting the rage of a woman.... This lady can do and undo if she wants to do o.... Walahi!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Get Married To Any Of These Muscular Ladies?(photo) / Wedding Pictures Of A Yoruba Man And An Igbo Lady / Is It Wrong For A Married Lady To Cook For Her Ex In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.