Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. (31317 Views)

What Jealousy Made A Nigerian Girl Do To Her Boyfriend.. / Which Girl Do I Decide On? / She Loved And Wanted Me Much,i Ignored Her,now I Want Her Badly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
zugoboss:
So just because of a 6 lettered word v-i-r-g-i-n u're already insulting me almost destroying ur keyboard out of fury, its like u had a sad experience with urs? Feel free to share with us,there is a shoulder to lean on.
a shoulder to lean on is a dick to ride on ....haba!!!
Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by PedroJP(m): 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
U'v committed mortal sin, go and ask for forgiveness. Bible says flee from fornication and u are here telling me u just disvirgined a flower that u are not sure it is urs

1 Like

Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 01, 2014
rokiatu:

everyone love a brand new thing, you just enter something no one has ever touch before grin
lmao abi nw
Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by luvlyqueen(f): 11:14pm On Nov 01, 2014
Dnero5:
Why is it dat when u dis virgin a girl u luv her more cos i just dis virgind agirl and luving her badly.
really??if wat u wrote here is true den u must be a very nice guy,
Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by luvlyqueen(f): 11:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
Girl846:

I am a girl, and I know many non-virgins will never admit this due to pride, but most non-virgins are resentful of virgins because virgins, unlike them, were able to keep themselves. They console themselves for their lack of control by lashing out and acting above it.
Virgins can always decide to become non-virgins (it takes only a few minutes after all) but non-virgins can NEVER get what they have squandered.

DO I SPEAK LIES??
nne ur very correct

1 Like

Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by baralatie(m): 12:14am On Nov 02, 2014
michelin89:

Take lyfe as an example. He knows when to drop the ball.

take it easy!let it slide.
Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by baralatie(m): 12:19am On Nov 02, 2014
Ujujoan:
^^^ Some of us are actually non virgins by choice and have no regrets whatsoever! Now what I resent is people like you insinuating that that fact that I'm not a virgin means I lack self control! I can never get my virginity back, but I can say NO when I want to. I can go without sex for years and still have sex whenever I want to. It's called freedom. You should try it . . .

see eeeeeeeee beeeeeeeeef

shoooooooooo

I cannnnoooooot beeeeelieeeeeeve

youuu7uuu areeeee!
Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by soul195: 8:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
34yrs old and am still a virgin if you are in doubt find out in the nearest transformer at your area. But is't possible for a girl to be disvirgined without bleeding?
Re: When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
^^^ Some of us are actually non virgins by choice and have no regrets whatsoever! Now what I resent is people like you insinuating that that fact that I'm not a virgin means I lack self control! I can never get my virginity back, but I can say NO when I want to. I can go without sex for years and still have sex whenever I want to. It's called freedom. You should try it . . .

y r u sounding so pained!!!####sorry###

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Can Actually Make Your Boyfriend Mine" - Nigerian Lady / How To Know You Are Dating Yourself / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Friend Of 20 Years Dumped Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.