Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Because Ojukwu Was Involved. - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Because Ojukwu Was Involved. (7719 Views)

Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals / Ojukwu Was Forced To Defend His People, Says Tinubu / In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by Onlytruth(m): 12:11am On Feb 10, 2010
udezue:

BABAPUPA,
OMO go worry about Egbeomodoodoowar and leave Igbos alone jare grin

lol! Bro udezue leave babapupa alone. He is entitled to his opinion. I wonder why he is having gastric reflux because of the great Ikemba and Igbo politics.

I demonstrated to him and his brothers that Ojukwu is a more credible Nigerian leader than their heroes Obasanjo and Awo. Show me a Yoruba leader that can speak Igbo fluently. Ojukwu can speak Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba.

Jealousy go kill some people.

Recall that in 2003 presidential elections featuring Obasanjo (PDP), Buhari (ANPP) and Ojukwu (APGA) amongst other contestants; Ojukwu came third, right? Mind you that election was rigged as hell. The Ikemba will keep shocking them! cool
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by Onlytruth(m): 12:14am On Feb 10, 2010
More Nigerians love and respect Ojukwu more than the establishment will like us to believe. I would like the Ikemba to infuse raw energy and vibe into APGA to cease the south east politically. It can happen if we work HARD for it. Yes we can! cool
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by babapupa: 2:09am On Feb 10, 2010
Onlytruth:

lol! Bro udezue leave babapupa alone. He is entitled to his opinion. I wonder why he is having gastric reflux because of the great Ikemba and Igbo politics.

I demonstrated to him and his brothers that Ojukwu is a more credible Nigerian leader than their heroes Obasanjo and Awo. Show me a Yoruba leader that can speak Igbo fluently. Ojukwu can speak Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba.

Jealousy go kill some people.

Recall that in 2003 presidential elections featuring Obasanjo (PDP), Buhari (ANPP) and Ojukwu (APGA) amongst other contestants; Ojukwu came third, right? Mind you that election was rigged as hell. The Ikemba will keep shocking them!  cool

The same man who cluelessly and carelessly lead millions of people to their deaths, walked off the battle field and cowardly left them for dead and enjoyed good life for decades, returns and cowardly stretched his hands and insults/trivializes the souls of millions people he selfishly scarified by taking  pensions from the same government so many of his people died trying to defeat is a credible Nigerian leader? Are you freeking out of your mind?

What makes him a leader? The fact that he selfishly lead millions to their death and ran off to save his precious skin makes a credible Nigerian leader?

LMAO, That's all it takes to be a credible Igbo leader? Abeg re-phrase ya post to credible Igbo leader because your standards are majorly screwed up.

Like I said, I don't think you guys read or believe the ridiculous BS  that you post.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by babapupa: 2:11am On Feb 10, 2010
Onlytruth:

More Nigerians love and respect Ojukwu more than the establishment will like us to believe.

You have every right in the world to be delusional,
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by diobi: 2:36am On Feb 10, 2010
na wa for dis babapupa or is it baaabaaa kpaa kpaaaa (like a goat!) grin grin grin
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by metalgong5(m): 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2010
babapupa:

The same man who cluelessly and carelessly lead millions of people to their deaths, walked off the battle field and cowardly left them for dead and enjoyed good life for decades, returns and cowardly stretched his hands and insults/trivializes the souls of millions people he selfishly scarified by taking pensions from the same government so many of his people died trying to defeat is a credible Nigerian leader? Are you freeking out of your mind?

What makes him a leader? The fact that he selfishly lead millions to their death and ran off to save his precious skin makes a credible Nigerian leader?

LMAO, That's all it takes to be a credible Igbo leader? Abeg re-phrase ya post to credible Igbo leader because your standards are majorly screwed up.

Like I said, I don't think you guys read or believe the ridiculous BS that you post.

Yoruba knucklehead. . . . Just keep on clowning.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by mekusxxx: 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2010
Ojukwu dey speak Yoruba? Wetin him wan use that kind language do? grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

N567M Missing PHCN Pension Traced To London Bank! / EFCC Probe Links Obanikoro To Diezani Poll Cash / Militancy Deprived Nigeria Of $100bn In 2016 –kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.