Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Because Ojukwu Was Involved. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Because Ojukwu Was Involved. (7717 Views)

Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals / Ojukwu Was Forced To Defend His People, Says Tinubu / In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by zugoboss(m): 6:23pm On Feb 07, 2010
What is wrong if Ojukwu as an elder statesman endorses a candidate afterall he's a strong force in APGA,and this is a norm all over the world.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by asha80(m): 6:30pm On Feb 07, 2010
Shoot2Kill:

I support sjeezy on this one.Dude take a look at Ekiti, you will realize that in Yoruba land there are no clear leaders. The fight in Yorubaland now is between the old generation and the younger generation.

We the young generation of Yorubaland refuse to bow to the older unintelligent generation and I hope the IGBOS will follow suite as this is the only way we can right the wrongs of the past and repair the tribal divisions that has plagued Nigeria.

Ojukwu may be alive but he represents the Old era of Nigeria that allowed the unjust massacre of IGBOs all in the name of power.
My comments show that i wish Anambra the best, I want Anambra and other states of Nigeria to have a Governor that is as good or even better than fashola so that the whole of Nigeria can develop and progress at a rapid rate.

I thought it is the Igbos that are regarded as not respectful to their elders 

Emperoh Olu i do not expect you to tow this line that Ojukwu allowed the massacre of igbos?Who massacred the igbos in northen nigeria in '66 i mean the progroms?It is Ojukwu right?Please choose your words carefully or maybe you do not have an idea of that part of nigeria's history.

By the way which ekiti?The same ekiti that is always in the news for barbarism,violence and some bits of cannibalistic behavouir from some of their Government functionaries as seen in a video once shared here on nairaland during the last elections?Abeg give me a break.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by mekuszyx: 6:31pm On Feb 07, 2010
Ojukwu is the head of APGA. Did anyone truly expect hom to abandon his party man and campaign for another candidate? Moreover, Obi has done quite well so far and it is only fair that he completes his term. It is also instructive that Obi is the first Anambra gov to get a re-election. I had wanted Soludo to win but I guess Anambra people have spoken. Ngige has no chance to win because AC is an Yoruba party.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by mekuszyx: 6:32pm On Feb 07, 2010
So Emperor Olu is also shoot2kill? How many morphs of him do we have yet? Hahahahah!
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by Shoot2Kill: 6:36pm On Feb 07, 2010
Eziachi:

I don't give a be intimate with where you crawl out from, your advise is for Igbo to have a 35 year old leader, well choose a 35 year old leader for the Yorubas you claimed to be before prescribing it for us and from what I can see, Dimeji Bankole is not far from the age of 35 and he is not setting any fre on the mountain. Ojukwu is one of few people in that God forsaking country you cant point corruption toward him. His father was once richer than any African and he is a omfortbale man, while his peers become overnight billionaire farmers even though from poverty crippled families,

Yes i will choose a 35 year old leader if I could but the older generation is in still place and they have the resources to pollute the minds of some youths and use money to win election for their preferred candidates. I don’t care if Ojukwu’s grand daddy was “thousandner”. The question i asked you is how many young IGBO lives has he actually changed for the better. Look at Mandela , Mandela initiated the BEE program and changed the lives of ordinary black South African for the better. Within 8 years of Mandela’s rule ,South Africa produced it’s first black billionaire through mining. Today no foreign company can invest in South Africa without having a black south African partner.

What has IKEMBA done in Anambra to alleviate poverty? This is a simple question that none of you has answered.

The role of a leader is diverse and part of it is to improve the lives of his people not just to sit around and be praised for a daring feat he commandeered over 3 decades ago.

What is the legacy Ojukwu will leave behind when he dies ,the legacy of civil war ? Is that all? No legacy of poverty alleviation, job creation, community building,skill development, scholarships?

You say he is not corrupt but you have forgotten that he dined with Abacha

Any one who dines with Abacha is corrupt!
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by Shoot2Kill: 6:39pm On Feb 07, 2010
mekuszyx:

So Emperor Olu is also shoot2kill? How many morphs of him do we have yet? Hahahahah!

Mekusxyz d crazy prof ,where u dey since? grin
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by Odunnu: 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2010
U had 2travel all d way 2 SA to get an ideal personality?hmm,so whats in d house of d goose is applicable in d house of d gander
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by Kadejo(m): 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2010
dont deceive ur self, GOD stil want to use him dat is y he won d election. who is ojukwu?
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by mekuszyx: 6:49pm On Feb 07, 2010
Ojukwu saved the Igbo from extermination by the hausa/fulani/Tiv and to a lesser extent the Yoruba (willing collaborators). That alone is enough to deify him. Only an ungrateful people will do otherwise. Those asking what poverty Ojukwu has alleviated in Igboland should be reminded that Ojukwu has not been a gov, except during the war and the war time could not give an indication of how he would have faired in that regard.

Make no mistake, people, if Biafra had succeded, I believe, personally, that Ojukwu would have been a dictator of some sort, because such was the trend back then, cheking out countries like Angola, CAR among many others.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by Shoot2Kill: 6:56pm On Feb 07, 2010
asha 80:

I thought it is the Igbos that are regarded as not respectful to their elders  

Emperoh Olu i do not expect you to tow this line that Ojukwu allowed the massacre of igbos?Who massacred the igbos in northen nigeria in '66 i mean the progroms?It is Ojukwu right?Please choose your words carefully or maybe you do not have an idea of that part of nigeria's history.

By the way which ekiti?The same ekiti that is always in the news for barbarism,violence and some bits of cannibalistic behavouir from some of their Government functionaries as seen in a video once shared here on nairaland during the last elections?Abeg give me a break.

Bro I did not mean it like, what i am saying is that he led IGBOS to fight against the north and it resulted in a senseless massacre that will forever haunt Nigeria and Nigerians. Is that the only thing he wants to be remembered for? Shouldn’t he all these years have done something more positive and violent free in IGBO land?

With the kind of clout he has in IGBO land he should have brought in investors and created jobs for IGBOS but he did not because he does not know how to go about it. On the other and there are many young IGBOS like yourself who have great ideas on how to move IGBO land forward and these are the people who should be at the forefront of IGBO leadership not OJukwu .Ojukwu is an Icon in IGBO land but he should not be a deciding leader because in this modern age he lacks the right ideas to move Igbo land forward just like Oni of ife or afeni fere lacks the ideas to move Yoruba land forward.

When I mention Ekiti ,I am talking about how the Ekiti people do not give a rat’s azz about their leaders. My father ran away from Ekiti in 1983 when his house and brother’s palace was burnt down by angry mobs.

By the way I resent your statement about some Ekiti politicians being cannibals, i did not insult Anambra citizens or IGBOs so please retract your statement, it was uncalled for.

My argument on this thread is for the best man to lead Anambra state or any state of Nigeria and for Nigeria to stop following the leaders of the old era. As long as we dwell on the past we will not be able to plan the future properly. It is the memories of the past and the divide and rule politics played on us by our older generation of politicians that have divided us along tribal lines.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by mekuszyx: 6:58pm On Feb 07, 2010
Shoot2Kill:

Bro I did not mean it like, what i am saying is that he led IGBOS to fight against the north and it resulted in a senseless massacre that will forever haunt Nigeria and Nigerians. Is that the only thing he wants to be remembered for? Shouldn’t he all these years have done something more positive and violent free in IGBO land?

With the kind of clout he has in IGBO land he should have brought in investors and created jobs for IGBOS but he did not because he does not know how to go about it. On the other and there many young IGBOS like yourself who have great ideas on how to move IGBO land forward and these are the people who should be at the forefront of IGBO leadership not OJukwu is an Icon in IGBO land but he should be a deciding leader because in this modern age he lacks the right ideas to move Igbo land forward just like Oni of ife or afeni fere lacks the ideas to move Yoruba land forward.

When I mention Ekiti ,I am talking about how the Ekiti people do not give a rat’s azz about their leaders. My father ran away from Ekiti in 1983 when his house and brother’s palace was burnt down by angry mobs.

By the way I resent your statement about some Ekiti politicians being cannibals, i did not insult Anambra citizens or IGBOs so please retract your statement, it was uncalled for.

My argument on this thread is for the best man to lead Anambra state or any state of Nigeria and for Nigeria to stop following the leaders of the old era. As long as we dwell on the past we will not be able to plan the future properly. It is the memories of the past and the divide and rule politics played on us by our older generation of politicians that have divided us along tribal lines.

What makes you think Obi is not the best candidate to lead Anambra? Do you know that Ojukwu is the head of Obi's party? And if you know this, would you expect him not to support his candidate?
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by adconline(m): 6:59pm On Feb 07, 2010
It's preposterous for forumites to think that people voted because Ojukwu asked them to. Ojukwu was in APP when folks in Anambra voted for PDP-OBJ. Oh! I forgot Ekwueme told them to do so. It's insulting to say that a state that voted for Shagari instead of ZIk, Abiola instead of Tofa/Ugo , voted for OBJ even when one of their sons. Ekwueme was robbed of the ticket by cabals.
People  just come here and start  throwing insults without even taking a look at their respective states. Some of us come from states where  folks have not voted for a president in national election who is not of their tribal ancestry. Anambra is opposite.
Peter Obi won because  he's a rare breed of Naija politics. With no political godfather, he fought the entrenched cabals, won several Supreme Court cases. The cases he won in Supreme Court are  now stare decisis that will 4ever serve as precedents. The court defined what a four year term means and its duration. The court outlawed governor in waiting syndrome of the Ubas and many more in his favour. I'm usually cynical of Naija politicians, but Obi stands out as a man who believes in "rule of law" in Naija where it only exists on the pages of newspapers .He's willing to fight for his convictions through the proper/and legal channels.

Maybe they should have voted for Soludo who has got backers like Tony Anenih, saying that he changed his name and became  an Anambraian, not going to happen, cos his wife- Josephine Anenih from the state  has  made him a defacto son  through marriage, but folks knew he didn't mean well for them. They knew he wanted to put the state into his portfolio the way he did in Edo b4 Oshomole came in. Folks didnt want to repeat the same mistake that nearly handed over the state to the Ubas with OBJ's complicity.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by asha80(m): 7:07pm On Feb 07, 2010
Shoot2Kill:

With the kind of clout he has in IGBO land he should have brought in investors and created jobs for IGBOS but he did not because he does not know how to go about it. On the other and there are many young IGBOS like yourself who have great ideas on how to move IGBO land forward and these are the people who should be at the forefront of IGBO leadership not OJukwu .Ojukwu is an Icon in IGBO land but he should not be a deciding leader because in this modern age he lacks the right ideas to move Igbo land forward just like Oni of ife or afeni fere lacks the ideas to move Yoruba land forward.

Sorry about your dad's burnt house but aside was ur dad some kind of politician that went wrong?

Sorry about the cannibalistic statement.I just did not get the direction of your bringing up Ekiti.However the video i was talking about is in this nairaland.

As for Peter Obi believe me people that voted for him would have stiil gone for him with or without Ojukwu's endorsement.It is not like Ojukwu held agun ob peopll's head to vote for Obi.If for anything you have said to have mingled with igbos and your experience should let you know that igbos are generally independent minded so much so they they are tagged as being uncooperative with each other which is translated by others as being 'not united'.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by Shoot2Kill: 7:09pm On Feb 07, 2010
mekuszyx:

What makes you think Obi is not the best candidate to lead Anambra? Do you know that Ojukwu is the head of Obi's party? And if you know this, would you expect him not to support his candidate?

To be honest with you I was not aware of that until someone mentioned it earlier. I have no beef with OBI. My first comment if you care to go back was in response to the poster saying that he accepts a candidate he did not support because IKEMBA backed him. That is the kinds of statement that scares me about Nigeria.

Obi might be the best candidate out of all the ones contesting but people who did not originally support him should not come here and say they did now support him because Ojukwu supported him. Those kinds of statement equate Ojukwu to a Demi God and that should not be so.

Long before Ojukwu was born IGBOS have been known to be great people .IGBOS were the first blacks to build a double story building in Africa long before the whites touched our shores so I hope you understand what I am getting at.Ojukwu is not IGBO’s greatest asset.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by mekuszyx: 7:11pm On Feb 07, 2010
Folks,

There is really no way Yoruba here will be satified with anything Igbo:
If Soludo won, they would have said Igbos voted for a thief and for the incompetent PDP (even though there is no charge against Soludo yet)
If Ngige won, they would have said Igbos voted for an Okija juju man
Now Obi won, it became about Ojukwu

Yoruba peps? Highly insatiable. grin
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by RoadStar: 7:18pm On Feb 07, 2010
I now understand why Igbos blindly followed Ojukwu to mass graves.
In their eyes Obi has performed wonders.
Ladys and gentlemen you need to go down there.
It is a huge shithole full of illiterates traders and armed robbers!
All the high calibre personalities from the state live in placers elsewhere allover the world.
Including other states in Nigeria, most notably Lagos and Abuja.
Wonder why no pics of Anambra has ever been posted on NL ?
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by adconline(m): 7:18pm On Feb 07, 2010
Long before Ojukwu was born IGBOS have been known to be great people .IGBOS were the first blacks to build a double story building in Africa long before the whites touched our shores so I hope you understand what I am getting at.Ojukwu is not IGBO’s greatest asset.
A little bit of history, did U know it was Ojukwu who granted Awo a pardon when he was serving his prison sentence in the east during the war? So this idea of  folks breathing because Ojukwu allowed them to is just a figment of your imagination.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by Shoot2Kill: 7:19pm On Feb 07, 2010
asha 80:

Sorry about your dad's burnt house but aside was your dad some kind of politician that went wrong?

Sorry about the cannibalistic statement.I just did not get the direction of your bringing up Ekiti.However the video i was talking about is in this nairaland.

As for Peter Obi believe me people that voted for him would have stiil gone for him with or without Ojukwu's endorsement.It is not like Ojukwu held agun ob peopll's head to vote for Obi.If for anything you have said to have mingled with igbos and your experience should let you know that igbos are generally independent minded so much so they they are tagged as being uncooperative with each other which is translated by others as being 'not united'.

It is ok bro,  no my DAD was part of the Action Group in those days(I come from the Babaxxx family) My uncle was the Olora of Ekiti.To be honest with you my Dad never gave me the full details of why his house was burnt down, all he told me was that the people were against his affiliations in the party and decided to teach him a lesson. Ekiti people are kolo when it comes to politics.

No I was brought up in Lagos, i only visited Ekiti on holidays.

We are all fighting for the same things. I want to hear good news about Anambra not bad news. The more states that gets developed in Nigeria the better. Lagos and Abuja should not be the only ones receiving attention. Governors should be competing amongst each other trying to develop their states faster than other states. That way Nigeria will improve collectively.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by adconline(m): 7:21pm On Feb 07, 2010
All the high calibre personalities from the state live in placers elsewhere allover the world.
Wonder why no pics of Anambra has ever been posted on NL

Wonder if u ever knew something called JAMB. Do no think that every1 is retarded like you. Check your fact be making a fool of yourself
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by SEFAGO(m): 7:21pm On Feb 07, 2010
I don't give a be intimate with where you crawl out from, your advise is for Igbo to have a 35 year old leader, well choose a 35 year old leader for the Yorubas you claimed to be before prescribing it for us and from what I can see, Dimeji Bankole is not far from the age of 35 and he is not setting any fre on the mountain. Ojukwu is one of few people in that God forsaking country you cant point corruption toward him. His father was once richer than any African and he is a omfortbale man, while his peers become overnight billionaire farmers even though from poverty crippled families,

Tangible proof? Was he in forbes richest african list or punch richest african list grin, how do you know?
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by RoadStar: 7:23pm On Feb 07, 2010
Shoot2Kill:

To be honest with you I was not aware of that until someone mentioned it earlier. I have no beef with OBI. My first comment if you care to go back was in response to the poster saying that he accepts a candidate he did not support because IKEMBA backed him. That is the kinds of statement that scares me about Nigeria.

Obi might be the best candidate out of all the ones contesting but people who did not originally support him should not come here and say they did now support him because Ojukwu supported him. Those kinds of statement equate Ojukwu to a Demi God and that should not be so.

Thank you for that statement.
He is Igbos greatest liability.
The problem is that most of them don't realise that.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by SEFAGO(m): 7:24pm On Feb 07, 2010
Long before Ojukwu was born IGBOS have been known to be great people .[b]IGBOS were the first blacks to build a double story [/b]building in Africa long before the whites touched our shores so I hope you understand what I am getting at.Ojukwu is not IGBO’s greatest asse
t.

Proof? Unsubstantiated statement grin What up will all these omoibo lies?
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by Shoot2Kill: 7:25pm On Feb 07, 2010
mekuszyx:

Folks,

There is really no way Yoruba here will be satified with anything Igbo:
If Soludo won, they would have said Igbos voted for a thief and for the incompetent PDP (even though there is no charge against Soludo yet)
If Ngige won, they would have said Igbos voted for an Okija juju man
Now Obi won, it became about Ojukwu

Yoruba peps? Highly insatiable. grin

Mekuz u have started again ,so if Yoruba people are wishing Anambra the best ,is that a bad thing?

We are talking because we care, it is no secret that Anambra is a troubled state and it needs good leadership that can take the state to greater heights.

If we keep quiet it shows that we do not care, we are speaking because we care. A peaceful and progressive Anambra benefits every Nigerian.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by mekuszyx: 7:26pm On Feb 07, 2010
SEFAGO:

t.

Proof? Unsubstantiated statement grin What up will all these omoibo lies?

Was Forbes already in existence before the 1960's when Ojukwu's father was not only the first millionaire in Nigeria but also the only one at that time?

Something on Ojukwu snr:

Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Sir Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu, OBE, (1909-1966) was a notable Nigerian businessman from Nnewi. Ojukwu was a director in various Nigerian companies and also won a parliamentary seat during the nation's first republic. He attended a primary school in Asaba and the Hope Waddell Institute for secondary education.

[edit] Life and career
Ojukwu started his professional career at the Agricultural department before leaving to join John Holt as a tyre sales clerk. He also incorporated a textile company in Onitsha to supplement his income during this period, already exhibiting a little bit of his entrepreneurial spirit. While at John Holt, he noticed the severe strain a lack of adequate transportation had on Eastern textile traders. He later left John Holt to create a transport company to improve the trading environment for Nigerian traders. As a transporter, he was a tireless worker and meticulous to detail; he was usually the first to inspect his transport vehicles for oil and leakages. Apart from his work ethic, his success was also oiled by the economic boom after World War II, working with the West African Railway Company and the newly inaugurated produce boards, he provided his fleet for commodity transportation and for other traders use. During the 1950s, he diversified his interest, bought some industries, invested heavily in the real estate sector and became a director in numerous major corporations. He was a member of the board of Nigerian Coal Corporation, Shell Oil, D'Archy, and African Continental Bank.

Ojukwu died in 1966, just a year before the Nigerian civil war. His son Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu was the leader of the secessionist state of Biafra.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by RoadStar: 7:27pm On Feb 07, 2010
adconline:

Wonder if u ever knew something called JAMB. Do no think that every1 is retarded like you. Check your fact be making a fool of yourself

Which fact do you want me to check ?
Post some pics my friend and stop perpetuating lies !
You self gratificating Illusionist .
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by asha80(m): 7:29pm On Feb 07, 2010
Shoot2Kill:

It is ok bro,  no my DAD was part of the Action Group in those days(I come from the Babaxxx family) My uncle was the Olora of Ekiti.To be honest with you my Dad never gave me the full details of why his house was burnt down, all he told me was that the people were against his affiliations in the party and decided to teach him a lesson. Ekiti people are kolo when it comes to politics.

No I was brought up in Lagos, i only visited Ekiti on holidays.

We are all fighting for the same things. I want to hear good news about Anambra not bad news. The more states that gets developed in Nigeria the better. Lagos and Abuja should not be the only ones receiving attention. Governors should be competing amongst each other trying to develop their states faster than other states. That way Nigeria will improve collectively.

For this to happen it is not by wish but to make the states independent or using the most common word 'control' their resources and pay taxes to the center so as to 'force' the governors to look inwards in finding finances and ways of developing the state. This issue of federal allocation is bulls**t and only encourages laziness.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by SEFAGO(m): 7:30pm On Feb 07, 2010
mekuszyx:

Was Forbes already in existence before the 1960's when Ojukwu's father was not only the first millionaire in Nigeria but also the only one at that time?

Something on Ojukwu snr:

Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Sir Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu, OBE, (1909-1966) was a notable Nigerian businessman from Nnewi. Ojukwu was a director in various Nigerian companies and also won a parliamentary seat during the nation's first republic. He attended a primary school in Asaba and the Hope Waddell Institute for secondary education.

[edit] Life and career
Ojukwu started his professional career at the Agricultural department before leaving to join John Holt as a tyre sales clerk. He also incorporated a textile company in Onitsha to supplement his income during this period, already exhibiting a little bit of his entrepreneurial spirit. While at John Holt, he noticed the severe strain a lack of adequate transportation had on Eastern textile traders. He later left John Holt to create a transport company to improve the trading environment for Nigerian traders. As a transporter, he was a tireless worker and meticulous to detail; he was usually the first to inspect his transport vehicles for oil and leakages. Apart from his work ethic, his success was also oiled by the economic boom after World War II, working with the West African Railway Company and the newly inaugurated produce boards, he provided his fleet for commodity transportation and for other traders use. During the 1950s, he diversified his interest, bought some industries, invested heavily in the real estate sector and became a director in numerous major corporations. He was a member of the board of Nigerian Coal Corporation, Shell Oil, D'Archy, and African Continental Bank.

Ojukwu died in 1966, just a year before the Nigerian civil war. His son Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu was the leader of the secessionist state of Biafra.

^ Thats the point. How do you know Ojukwu's father was the first millionaire (In what currency-cowries grin)? Do you know what was happening in other places in Nigeria. No be by igbo  mouth we hear these lies grin

LIAR LIAR

Where is the millionaire part?
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 07, 2010
adconline:

same ojukwu is leading them to doomsday again.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by mekuszyx: 7:30pm On Feb 07, 2010
RoadStar:

Which fact do you want me to check ?
Post some pics my friend and stop perpetuating lies !
You self gratificating Illusionist .

Post some pictures of a Yoruba state minus Lagos and let those who care do so for Anambra and let's compare.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by MrCrackles(m): 7:32pm On Feb 07, 2010
SEFAGO:

^ Thats the point. How do you know Ojukwu's father was the first millionaire (In what currency-cowries grin)? Do you know what was happening in other places in Nigeria. No be by igbo  mouth we hear these lies grin

LIAR LIAR

Where is the millionaire part?
GBAM!!!
Cowries and pebbles. . . grin grin grin
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by mekuszyx: 7:32pm On Feb 07, 2010
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by mekuszyx: 7:34pm On Feb 07, 2010
Sefago,
I what currency were the other Nigerian millionaires of Ojukwu snr's time?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Amaechi's Only Sin Is His NGF Victory / N10bn Baro, Lokoja, Ogoja Ports To Be Ready In 2017 – NIWA / Tambuwal, Nwoko, Oba Elegushi, Others To Receive Peace Achievers Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.