Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Because Ojukwu Was Involved. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Because Ojukwu Was Involved. (7713 Views)

Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals / Ojukwu Was Forced To Defend His People, Says Tinubu / In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by babapupa: 4:54am On Feb 08, 2010
ezeagu:

Nobdoy is stopping you, actually nobody really cares. You're just making stuff up in you're head cause clearly I can't see anyone caring that much about you're opinion. You're not getting the responses you needed wanted and its paining you. Certain people make up chronicles of myths of how they are at war or they are somehow getting to some people, when they are clearly being ignored. Sad really. cheesy

This is the kind of delusional utterances and and silly arrogance that's still betraying you all.

I did not state any opinion, I stated facts based on what we see most Igbo people display on NR 24/7. You guys have opinions about anything and every living soul in Nigeria and elsewhere, you start threads to talk about and ridicule other people at will, but the min a word is said about you guys, you get childish, petty and start acting a fool. You call people names and cry to be left alone, you quickly run and take cover under Biafra and other BS.

Your predictable response basically proved my point. Grow up.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by mekuszyx: 5:00am On Feb 08, 2010
babapupa:

This is the kind of delusional utterances and and silly arrogance that's still betraying you all.

I did not state any opinion, I stated facts based on what we see most Igbo people display on NR 24/7. You guys have opinions about anything and every living soul in Nigeria and elsewhere, you start threads to talk about and ridicule other people at will, but the min a word is said about you guys, you get childish, petty and start acting a fool. You call people names and cry to be left alone, you quickly run and take cover under Biafra and other BS.

Utter giberrish. How did you treat those who tried to criticize Fasola in the past? You are a bloody hypocrit.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by babapupa: 5:06am On Feb 08, 2010
mekuszyx:

Babapupa,

Who says you should not talk about Igbos? Talk about Igbos, criticize them and they will defend themselves accordingly. So also do not try to stop anyone from discussing Fasola, the chief thief of Lagos, and how Yorubas kill themselves for the slightest political positions.

Call it criticism or whatever  you want and feel free to shout and scream about how Yoruba people love to kill themselves, we don't care and we're not about to lose a min of sleep and we don't have thin skin like you.

Do you see us calling you Ignorant, dimwits or what ever lousy languages you guys have used in this and other threads to try to bully people to keep quiet?

This is how you guys operate and it's all played out. Cry babies,
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by babapupa: 5:10am On Feb 08, 2010
mekuszyx:

Utter giberrish. How did you treat those who tried to criticize Fasola in the past? You are a bloody hypocrit.

I don't call people names, try to shut people up or yell at people to stop talking about Yoruba people, I pull up my own facts to prove my points about Fashola, I post pictures and news articles.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by mekuszyx: 5:20am On Feb 08, 2010
babapupa:

I don't call people names, try to shut people up or yell at people to stop talking about Yoruba people, I pull up my own facts to prove my points about Fashola, I post pictures and news articles.

Liar! Do you want me to pull up threads were you have thoroughly insulted people, including me for criticizing Fasola and Awo?
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by babapupa: 5:28am On Feb 08, 2010
mekuszyx:

Liar! Do you want me to pull up threads were you have thoroughly insulted people, including me for criticizing Fasola and Awo?

Let me even make it better. Pull any thread including Fashola related where I insulted people of yelled at people to stop talking about Yoruba people.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by mekuszyx: 5:46am On Feb 08, 2010
babapupa:

Let me even make it better. Pull any thread including Fashola related where I insulted people of yelled at people to stop talking about Yoruba people.

I will come with threads where you insulted others for being against your opinion on Fasola
Now show me where I yelled that you should stop talking about Igbo people
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by mekuszyx: 6:00am On Feb 08, 2010
From BAbapupa
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-363567.96.html

Juvenile diatribe is talking nonsense with out facts and documented evidence. People are not silly and they'll always call you to back up your lies with facts.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-363567.224.html

Your attitude reeks disgruntledness, lack of self worth and pride. Bad bele and putting other people down to make you feel good about yourself and your village only compounds your problem, Ndo.

Now, who's perpetually daft? You of course. You must be daft to think people are just gonna sit back while you needlessly criticize and make unsubstantiated wild claims and not get challenged.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-364225.0.html

What else is there to do when you have nothing to show about yourself or your village but tirelessly and endlessly ransack the internet to dig up stuff about other people to make you feel better about your own existence?

Life must be terribly hard out there, lol.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by mekuszyx: 6:01am On Feb 08, 2010
Again, please start a thread lauding the achievements of any of the Eastern/Southeastern state governors.

I'm sure they'd love to, there's just nothing laud and show. I don't get how people spend so much time worrying about other people and neglect their own sorry existence.

Bad bele is indeed a terrible disease.

Is this not telling the person involved not to discuss Yoruba matter
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by mekuszyx: 6:10am On Feb 08, 2010
From Babapupa
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-367082.0.html

Dumb backside PDP silly games, Idiots.

Talking rubbish no dey taya you?

Look at this olodo lack of no comprehension.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by babapupa: 6:13am On Feb 08, 2010
mekuszyx:

I will come with threads where you insulted others for being against your opinion on Fasola
Now show me where I yelled that you should stop talking about Igbo people

I know you're full of your own  sicking and ignorable  anti Yoruba BS threads, but this is not about you, I was talking about others

Is your pathetic tribe more advanced that the Igbo race? Nitwit!!

Your problem is that of illiteracy and bigotry. It is obvious that you were not able to decipher the message being conveyed by the poster.
Your ranting only exposes the pathetic and evil mind of you ill bred basta.rd. Get a life!!

Another unsolicited Igbo expert speaks. The election came without bloodshed as many were hoping, all of a sudden our people are fools for being peaceful and making a choice of their own that had been respected. We can't win .

Dont mind those retarded Yorubas . . . They were hoping to see an election marred with thuggery and political assasinations like they always witness in Yoruba land. However, Anambrarians and their guber candidates showed the world that they are atleast more politically advanced than their peers. They just killed Dapo Dina in Ogun state, who knows how many of their politicians will be assasinated before 2011 elections.

And shouldn't you at least first gather you evidence before you begin make accusations?
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by mekuszyx: 6:18am On Feb 08, 2010
Babapupa,

Have you seen that every commentator, including you, have insulted somebody from another tribe at one time or another. Do you want more evidence of yours?
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by babapupa: 6:32am On Feb 08, 2010
Dumb backside PDP silly games, Idiots.

Is PDP now Igbo or a Tribe?

Talking rubbish no dey taya you?

What's wrong with that? This applies to anybody we
y dey talk rubbish?

Look at this olodo lack of no comprehension.

Deception no make you copy the whole think to add context , This wasn't a tribal conversation and I responded because he strayed and called me a bush man. This is apples and oranges my friend,

This is the whole convo,
Quote from: prettyG on December 16, 2009, 09:27 AM
You are a real bushman. Let us assume that you are correct (but you are not sha). The power consumption in one US home would be a lot more than the power consumption in the average Akwa Ibom home because of all the added devices they have, central heating, central air-conditioning, automated waste disposal, multiple refrigeration, how many homes in Lagos have all of these?

Mumu.

Look at this olodo lack of no comprehension. who's talking about Akwa Ibom? You see anything like Akwa Ibom inside my post or was the person I quoted even talking about Akwa Ibom.

Abeg shatap and go peddle your no info post else where, it's not by force to drop knowledge

Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by babapupa: 6:35am On Feb 08, 2010
mekuszyx:

Babapupa,

Have you seen that every commentator, including you, have insulted somebody from another tribe at one time or another. Do you want more evidence of yours?

Dude, these are general back n forth convos.

I said pull up threads where I specifically ask people to stop talking about Yoruba folk, also insulted people because they were talking about Yoruba folks, in fact it's the other way around,
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by babapupa: 6:40am On Feb 08, 2010
mekuszyx:

Is this not telling the person involved not to discuss Yoruba matter

Thanks for pulling this out and making my point. It was another example that asserts the fact that you guys run your mouth so much about other people, but will never talk about your own people.

Nice try, thanks

you get more to share?
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by ezeagu(m): 2:20pm On Feb 08, 2010
babapupa:

Look at this person talking about childish issues and crying 'its not fair'. NO ONE REALLY CARES THAT MUCH! The only person that gives 'you people' entertainment in mekuszyx, who is part of your petty and mentally pre-mature group.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by mekuszyx: 4:22pm On Feb 08, 2010
Babapupa,

If you feel you have not insulted anyone in those posts, why should anyone feel they have insulted you?
If you have not asked anyone not to talk about Yoruba people, have I asked anyone not to talk about Igbo people?
Have other Yorubas asked anyone not to talk about Yoruba people. Yes
Have other Igbos asked anyone not to talk about Igbos? Probably yes
What then is your problem when the equation is balanced?
If you want anyone to stop talking about Yoruba, then secede from Nigeria and form an Oduduwa country. As long as it is one naija, man must talk.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by mekuszyx: 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2010
babapupa:

I know you're full of your own  sicking (poor spelling) and ignorable  anti Yoruba BS threads, but this is not about you, I was talking about others

And shouldn't you at least first gather you evidence before you begin make accusations?

Just a mere discussion between you and I and you already call me sick. You see that you are guilty as well? I have more of your insults I can pull up, but it does not solve any problem. Just stop complaining and face the reality that anybody is liable to criticism. Fasola and Awo are not gods. They are mortals.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by babapupa: 4:32pm On Feb 08, 2010
mekuszyx:

Babapupa,

If you feel you have not insulted anyone in those posts, why should anyone feel they have insulted you?
If you have not asked anyone not to talk about Yoruba people, have I asked anyone not to talk about Igbo people?
Have other Yorubas asked anyone not to talk about Yoruba people. Yes
Have other Igbos asked anyone not to talk about Igbos? Probably yes
What then is your problem when the equation is balanced?
If you want anyone to stop talking about Yoruba, then secede from Nigeria and form an Oduduwa country. As long as it is one naija, man must talk.

You mind breaking this down to earthly level in one sentence because you are all over the place.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by udezue(m): 12:01am On Feb 09, 2010
Shoot2kill,
Why don't u go and shoot urself u doodoo head dummy? Wetin concern u Anambra and Igbo politics? IDIOOT. For da 2nd time we have elected a governor not allowed a governor to be installed yet you are crying fowl. Worry about Ekiti and the rest of the God forsaken states to which u share ethnic affiliation with and let us worry about our own. Since when did our progress become your own concern? Like as if u know. IGBO EXPERT.

Its so silly when the likes of you ppl and obsess your dumb selves over us. The last time I checked SE & SS rank 1st and 2nd in education, wealth and middleclass population while u are dookin it out with the retarded North. Why don't deal with your Alaye infested and assasination prone region b4 worrying about the damnation of Igbos? You will be doomed b4 us and frankly your wish for a doomed Igbo nation will never happen. The victory that happened in Anambra will spread through out the East.

Only a fool will think that Anambra ppl only voted bcoz of Ojukwu. Ojukwu may have great influence but it took the good governance of Obi and his track record for him to capture the votes of our ppl. My mother is a supporter of Igbo cause and Biafra leaders like Ojukwu yet she did not run under APGA in past Anambra election. I am a supporter of Peter Obi so it goes to show u that Igbos of Anambra vote with clear intelligence and understanding not like zombies. If Ojukwu tells us to jump we will still ask how high and why?
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by udezue(m): 12:35am On Feb 09, 2010
Shoot2kill,
No one gives a hoot about your late father. Who is he sef? Taa kpuchie onu gi.

Paddylo,
If Goodluck Ebere jonathan knows his job and can deliver i see no reason why Igbos won't support him. the man even get igbo ancenstory so na wetin be da problem. i support any candidate be ss or se
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by adigun101: 12:59am On Feb 09, 2010
udezue:

Only a fool will think that Anambra ppl only voted bcoz of Ojukwu. Ojukwu may have great influence[b] but it took the good governance of Obi and his track record for him to capture the votes of our ppl.[/b] My mother is a supporter of Igbo cause and Biafra leaders like Ojukwu yet she did not run under APGA in past Anambra election. I am a supporter of Peter Obi so it goes to show u that Igbos of Anambra vote with clear intelligence and understanding not like zombies. If Ojukwu tells us to jump we will still ask how high and why?
I've heard this comment a lot. Can I get pics/proof of track record like a lot have posted on NL for Fashola, Chime and Amaechi.
Why are Anambrains ashamed of posting his accomplishments.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by ezeagu(m): 2:28am On Feb 09, 2010
adigun101:

I've heard this comment a lot. Can I get pics/proof of track record like a lot have posted on NL for Fashola, Chime and Amaechi.

Its not shame, its just that is is pointless, boastful and irrelevant for people who have jobs to be posting pictures for random people. undecided
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by babapupa: 2:33am On Feb 09, 2010
adigun101:

You're not gonna see any thing till pigs begin fly for sky.

Never seen a group of people with so much to say about other people but have nothing to say or show about theirs.

ezeagu:

Its not shame, its just that is is pointless, boastful and irrelevant for people who have jobs to be posting pictures for random people. undecided

lol @ Its not shame, its just that is is pointless, boastful and irrelevant for people who have jobs to be posting pictures for random people.

That's got to be the lamest line I ever heard. What's next? London bridge dey under River Niger, but we just don't want to boast?

Y'all be killing me I swear,
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by SEFAGO(m): 2:34am On Feb 09, 2010
There really isnt anything great about anambra. It would probably look like a Poo.h.ole so no need for pictures

Here is google  with pictures of anambra- old and new

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&source=hp&q=anambra%20state&oq=anambra&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by SEFAGO(m): 2:36am On Feb 09, 2010
Here is enugu a place i said was a sh.it.ho.le and some cheeky girl was arguing with me

Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by ezeagu(m): 2:38am On Feb 09, 2010
Inferiority complex, spending time on a shït hole. grin
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by ezeagu(m): 2:40am On Feb 09, 2010
babapupa:

That's got to be the lamest line I ever heard. What's next? London bridge dey under River Niger, but we just don't want to boast?

So adults with jobs and responsibilities should line up on nairaland and blast it with pictures of their town to show who's is better developed than the other? You people don't like yourselves. Remember what the original thread is about by the way.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by SEFAGO(m): 2:42am On Feb 09, 2010
Come I have to ask this question, are there plenty hausas in enugu because a lot of the people here on the road have muslim garb?

Or is this lagos? Everywhere in Nigeria looks the same, just like America tongue
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by ezeagu(m): 2:47am On Feb 09, 2010
People need to get a life and carry their 5+ year old pictures with them.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by bobosunny: 2:48am On Feb 09, 2010
SEFAGO:

Here is enugu a place i said was a sh.it.ho.le and some cheeky girl was arguing with me

Wonder when mallams and hajia invaded Enugu. U can do better Safebreaker!
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by SEFAGO(m): 2:50am On Feb 09, 2010
ezeagu:

People need to get a life and carry their 5+ year old pictures with them.

This picture is recent

bobo_sunny:

Wonder when mallams and hajia invaded Enugu. U can do better Safebreaker!

I dont care. I am posting stuff as it is. This is how all Nigeria looks. Miserable and sad. However we are talking about anambra, and how much the incumbent governor has done to alleviate poverty in Anambra. Whatever the mallams and hajia did is irrelevant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Don’t Lose Hope, We’ll Bounce Back – APC Consoles Supporters In Akwa Ibom / Police Vow Crackdown As Kano APC, NNPP Supporters Set For Protest / Jos Church Co-bomber A Church Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.