Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Because Ojukwu Was Involved. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Because Ojukwu Was Involved. (7720 Views)

Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals / Ojukwu Was Forced To Defend His People, Says Tinubu / In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by babapupa: 2:52am On Feb 09, 2010
ezeagu:

So adults with jobs and responsibilities should line up on nairaland and blast it with pictures of their town to show who's is better developed than the other? You people don't like yourselves. Remember what the original thread is about by the way.

But adults like you with jobs and responsibility  fit sit on NL and post tirelessly about anything and other people right? lol.

You dey try too heard. Just man up and admit you don't have anything to show instead of coming up with all this yeye round about excuses,
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by ezeagu(m): 2:54am On Feb 09, 2010
babapupa:

But adults like you with jobs and responsibility  fit sit on NL and post tirelessly about anything and other people right? lol.

You dey try too heard. Just man up and admit you don't have anything to show instead of coming up with all this yeye round about excuses,

I swear you bleed every month. . . . . sad
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by SEFAGO(m): 2:55am On Feb 09, 2010
babapupa:

^ You are correct there are really no pictures of anambra online even. But I would admit that this is the case for many states in Nigeria except main ones. Hmm but i saw some fine babes though from anambra grin, but no pictures of the infrastructure undecided
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by mamagee3(f): 2:55am On Feb 09, 2010
Ojukwu or whatever he's called needs to retire and out of the spotlight already. . .
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by SEFAGO(m): 2:55am On Feb 09, 2010
^ see how mama-gee jumped into the topic without reading previous posts undecided
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by ezeagu(m): 2:56am On Feb 09, 2010
mama-gee:

Ojukwu or whatever he's called needs to retire and out of the spotlight already. . .

Do you understand what you're saying?
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by ezeagu(m): 2:59am On Feb 09, 2010
As if pictures would be taken because their competing with who? sad
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by SEFAGO(m): 3:02am On Feb 09, 2010
^ How will you attract investors, if you have no website grin

These pictures come from tourism websites as well as sites encouraging some for m of investments
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by ezeagu(m): 3:05am On Feb 09, 2010
So nairalanders are the ones to take those pictures, or what?
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by ezeagu(m): 3:07am On Feb 09, 2010
And what was the point of bringing up Enugu when talking about Anambra's development?
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by babapupa: 3:08am On Feb 09, 2010
ezeagu:

I swear you bleed every month. . . . . sad

See story. All this because den ask you for picture? lol,

To talk tru, I really wasn't expecting you to post anything because there's nothing to post,

Let me tell you something about Naja Govs, they  like to boast, they post everything they do on their websites, even common borehole, so if nothing dey their websites, it means they don't have anything to show.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by ezeagu(m): 3:13am On Feb 09, 2010
babapupa:

See story. All this because den ask you for picture? lol,

To talk tru, I really wasn't expecting you to post anything because there's nothing to post,

Let me tell you something about Naja Govs, they  like to boast, they post everything they do on their websites, even common borehole, so if nothing dey their websites, it means they don't have anything to show.

You don't know what you're talking about.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by babapupa: 3:23am On Feb 09, 2010
ezeagu:

You don't know what you're talking about.

See for yourself,

The links are dead and the last update was almost a year ago. The site lacks info, vision and character.

http://www.anambrastateng.org/general/gallery.php
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by ezeagu(m): 3:28am On Feb 09, 2010
babapupa:

See for yourself,

The links are dead and the last update was almost a year ago. The site lacks info, vision and character.

http://www.anambrastateng.org/general/gallery.php

Oh wow, really!? You mean just like every other Nigerian state government website on the net?! shocked And if you knew anthing you would know there were a series of episodes on NTA chronicling the achievements of Gov. Peter Obi, with not just pictures but videos and interviews, but this topic is too petty to discuss.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by SEFAGO(m): 3:31am On Feb 09, 2010
^ Or you really dont have nothin

Babapupa is actually correct, naija governors would boast even if its the simplest basic amenity that is available everywhere in the developing world. How else would incumbent governors garner support?

http://www.anambrastateng.org/general/summary.php
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by ezeagu(m): 3:32am On Feb 09, 2010
SEFAGO:

^ Or you really dont have nothin

Babapupa is actually correct, naija governors would boast even if its the simplest basic amenity that is available everywhere in the developing world. How else would incumbent governors garner support?

http://www.anambrastateng.org/general/summary.php

As I said there was a whole show on NTA for this. And I don't know which other state you people are comparing Anambra to. Where are these governors and their boasts?
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by SEFAGO(m): 3:37am On Feb 09, 2010
ezeagu:

As I said there was a whole show on NTA for this. And I don't know which other state you people are comparing Anambra to. Where are these governors and their boasts?

This is not a comparison, we are analyzing Anambra and Anambra alone. Whatever happens in other states is irrelevant. Open up a thread on any state if you want undecided
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by ezeagu(m): 3:41am On Feb 09, 2010
SEFAGO:

This is not a comparison, we are analyzing Anambra and Anambra alone. Whatever happens in other states is irrelevant. Open up a thread on any state if you want undecided

So who was the one who posted a picture of Enugu and then started talking about other governors boasts and how Peter Obi should be the same. Is that not a comparison?

If we're talking about Anambra alone, then Anambra not having pictures online doesn't mean no development; your argument is that other governors (who you haven't shown me) have posted their own on their website, yet this is about Anambra alone? What kind of reasoning is that?
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by SEFAGO(m): 3:44am On Feb 09, 2010
ezeagu:

So who was the one who posted a picture of Enugu and then started talking about other governors boasts and how Peter Obi should be the same. Is that not a comparison?

Enugu was a sidenote- I searched for anambra online and stumbled across a picture of enugu instead. Not other governors, but all governors boast about what they do. Everywhere around the world if that would make you happy, politicians document any little achievement they make. Now back to topic and stop all this dance.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by ezeagu(m): 3:49am On Feb 09, 2010
SEFAGO:

Enugu was a sidenote- I searched for anambra online and stumbled across a picture of enugu instead.

If you were a decent human being you would own up to the fact that you posted a perceived underdeveloped picture of 'Enugu' because it was an Igbo/Eastern state, but that will be obvious to any reader.

What more do you want to discuss, you have no pictures of other governors posting development on their websites, yet you still want Anambra pictures? How many pictures period are there of Anambra (that are actually focusing on the scenery)?
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by ezeagu(m): 3:53am On Feb 09, 2010
BTW Check out the Imo state website, now that is a site! http://www.imostate.gov.ng/ shocked
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by SEFAGO(m): 3:56am On Feb 09, 2010

If you were a proper human being you would own up to the fact that you posted a perceived underdeveloped picture of 'Enugu' because it was an Igbo/Eastern state, but that will be obvious to any reader.

I searched on google for pictures of anambra, saw nothin, except that one. Why is that an underdeveloped picture? That picture is as common in Africa as noodles in china. What do you want me to do, look for skyscrapers when it is obvious that 95% of enugu is not like that grin

I hate it when people post nice pictures of lagos when the large majority live in poverty. But there were no pictures of anambra anyways and so i would assume what rolls in enugu rolls in anambra since they are both "eastern" states grin

You guys really dont care about development but ethnic bias  undecided

What more do you want to discuss, you have no pictures of other governors posting development on their websites, et you still want Anambra pictures? How many picture period are there of Anambra (that are actually focusing on the scenery)?

Wetin concern me with governors in other states? We are talking about Anambra- are you ok at all?
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by SEFAGO(m): 3:57am On Feb 09, 2010
ezeagu:

BTW Check out the Imo state website, now that is a site! http://www.imostate.gov.ng/ shocked

As I said we are talking about Anambra undecided
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by ezeagu(m): 4:06am On Feb 09, 2010
SEFAGO:

You guys really dont care about development but ethnic bias  undecided

Who's "you guys"?

SEFAGO:

We are talking about Anambra- are you ok at all?

You're supposed to ask yourself that question:
SEFAGO:

Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by SEFAGO(m): 4:08am On Feb 09, 2010
^ I was affirming babapupa's statement- I repeat are you ok? grin

You cant even tell the difference between my assertion of others undecided
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by sjeezy8: 4:13am On Feb 09, 2010
ezeagu:

Is he performing well in Imo? and if he is, do you think his political party/decamping to pdp is a major factor in how hes performing or the advancement of the state?
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by Onlytruth(m): 5:58am On Feb 09, 2010
Sefago and sjeezy8. You and your brother babapupa has derailed this thread.

Here is your leader speaking. Salute!
We can loan him to you in the west. He can speak Yoruba more than all of you.  grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhbJs26SjNw
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by sjeezy8: 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2010
Onlytruth:

Sefago and sjeezy8. You and your brother babapupa has derailed this thread.

Here is your leader speaking. Salute!
We can loan him to you in the west. He can speak Yoruba more than all of you.  grin grin grin

haha lmfao guy thats ijaw hes speaking and the guy holding his hand isnt yoruba hes edo lol

Ive seen it before and favorited it.

lol hitler spoke hebrew also jk- edit
great video tho- in general I think many non igbos dont understand where Ojukwu is coming from.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2010
Wow. . . . . most "educated" Nigerians are becoming so stupid by the day. shocked embarassed

With this, the future seems bleak for this country.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by Onlytruth(m): 11:11pm On Feb 09, 2010
The great Ikemba must not retire yet from APGA board of trustees. APGA need him now more than ever. We are yet to have Ojukwu's successor in Igboland; someone who is deep, strong, loves his people deeply and passionately, possess uncommon wisdom and vision, fearless and transformational.
Only such a character can enjoy Igbo trust and respect.

Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by babapupa: 11:57pm On Feb 09, 2010
Onlytruth:

The great Ikemba must not retire yet from APGA board of trustees. APGA need him now more than ever. We are yet to have Ojukwu's successor in Igboland; someone who is deep, strong, loves his people deeply and passionately, possess uncommon wisdom and vision, fearless and transformational.
Only such a character can enjoy Igbo trust and respect.

Do you guys really read and believe the things that comes out of your mouths or this is just my tribe and people by any means necessary kind of thing?
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by udezue(m): 11:59pm On Feb 09, 2010
BABAPUPA,
OMO go worry about Egbeomodoodoowar and leave Igbos alone jare grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Chief Dan Okeke Emerges APC Reps Candidate In Ohafia/arochukwu Fed Constituency / Peter Obi: Politicians Must Use Public Offices To Serve The People / No Niger Delta Monarch, Elder Has Called For Ndiomu’s Sack – NDIG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.