Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,241 members, 7,815,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Because Ojukwu Was Involved. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Because Ojukwu Was Involved. (7718 Views)

Awolowo Asked Ojukwu To Be Open And Forthright . But Ojukwu Was Trying To Do Wuru Wuru Backroom Deals / Ojukwu Was Forced To Defend His People, Says Tinubu / In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 07, 2010
mekuszyx:

You stomach is growling. You a mere undergraduate looking for scholarship/graduate assistantship to study further. You have no poo to invest. Keep quiet, even on cyber. Ibadan cannot by any stretch of imagination be compared to Enugu.
Sth wrong with that?
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by mekuszyx: 11:35pm On Feb 07, 2010
paddy_lo:

does anybody actually know who he is outside enugu state?,am sorry but we need the likes of an ekwueme or zik

Yar'adua was adjudged to be one of the best governors from the North at the time

still too many ppl,in the north or west they would have stepped down for one candidate earlier
this is why they are united(at least in the north),and speak with one voice when it matters
that is how it is in todays Nigeria. . the next president will surely come from one of the present state governors
i believe if jonathan becomes president,he will have to step down once yaraduas tenure expires
this is actually a good thing as he can now conduct a free poll just like he has done in anambra and edo state
fashola is not in PDP yet. . .
doesnt mean he cant be drafted. .come 2015
PDP party members nationally know who Enugu gov is. If they want an Igbo presiden from PDP govs, he stands a good chance because he is not doing badly.
PDP rotation still stands. Yoruba cannot be president for a while under that arrangement. PDP is still the only party nationally. AC is regional and has no power to win a presidential election. Fasola cannot be draftd overnight into PDP. Besides that will ruin his albeit fake moral  standing. I wager that the North will take over in 2011 and then the SS or SE (preferably the SS) will come in in 2015.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by mekuszyx: 11:37pm On Feb 07, 2010
paddy_lo:

@mekuszyx

could u explain the above statement u made cause i dont get u. .thanks
Sorry, I meant ''The loss of Ngige means AC is irrelevant in national politics''.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by Eziachi: 11:38pm On Feb 07, 2010
SEFAGO:

So u have not invested yet b4? LOL, my stomach is doing fine, way too fine. Why will I want to invest in the s.h.ithole called enugu. I would take my investments to mauritius, spain, and other places with good property prices and stability or at the worst lagos abd ibadan- places with international contacts

So that is exactly what your idea of investment is all about, just property?
That is why I said that you should feed yourself first before dreaming about investment, because based on your above statement, you have no idea what investment is.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by mekuszyx: 11:39pm On Feb 07, 2010
Sefago knows he has no dime to invest. He is still looking to lick Oyibo nyash for a non-tax-free graduate assistantship (GA). Wetin go remain for the peanut that they pay for GA for him to invest with? Poor boy, really.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by adconline(m): 11:44pm On Feb 07, 2010
whether Awo said yoruba before Nigeria isnt my problem and im not his son nor do i carry Awo on my head like he is my father.

I can careless about Awo or anyone, im talking about today now not 40 years ago.
Which is why I said SE politics not igbo cause clearly many in the SE are stuck in the civil war while others arent.

You sound like an idealist , but there is nothing to support your conjecture that Igbos are still stuck in civil war. Igbos have moved  on as you can see they are in all. walks of life, but they have not forgotten about the war. Unless you meant that folks who are at par with you are still stuck? We can discard what Awo said some 40 yrs, but it still relevant today as Yar'dua has  proved that it still holds true by refusing  to hand over to his VP simply because he's from a different ethnic group.  Most Igbos are worried about Naija problems like everyone else. Leave your enclave and criss-cross Naija  you can agree with me that daily struggles and talks are not about Biafra. You can ask some of your fellows who have lived l in the east.  Agitation for Biafra doesnt in anyway dominate any political, social, economic and religious discussions. So get over it
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by SEFAGO(m): 11:53pm On Feb 07, 2010
mekuszyx:

You stomach is growling. You a mere undergraduate looking for scholarship/graduate assistantship to study further. You have no poo to invest. Keep quiet, even on cyber. Ibadan cannot by any stretch of imagination be compared to Enugu.

Sefago knows he has no dime to invest. He is still looking to lick Oyibo nyash for a non-tax-free graduate assistantship (GA). Wetin go remain for the peanut that they pay for GA for him to invest with? Poor boy, really.
Yeah thats true, believe what you want. It would be silly of me to talk much anyways. Its funny tho, because you won a scholarship for your graduate school and basically lived from hand to mouth as a result you expect other people do so grin grin, you dont know anything yet.

Even the apartment I live in (around 30,000+ dollars a year) is way more expensive than where 90% of Nigerians live, and higher than the income of a lot of americans not to talk of my parents grin. Or do you think my parents are even remotely middle-class, or poor like yours?

chiogo:

Look at this SEFAGO, where are you from again? Calling Enugu a shiit hole. Nonsense.

@topic, I dunno about these governors, the previous ones haven't been able to do anything.

Enugu is a s.h.i.thole period. Why will I want to invest in anything there? Do they have any company quoted in the Nigerian stock exchange? How many private equity funds are there? Any major stockbroking firms? Do they even have a cinema?

Or do you want me like your brothers to do spare parts trading grin, abeg chiogo carry comot. You are still young so you have a very limited world view. Asking me where I am from, even if I was born poor, dont I have the right to significant ambitions. So na spare part trading for enugu you want to wish me.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by SEFAGO(m): 12:01am On Feb 08, 2010
FL Gators:

Sth wrong with that?

Mekusxyz, did a similar thing so he expects me to suffer like him grin grin grin

Sorry man you are on your own, I dont suffer. I worked my butt of straight from high school to make sure I would never suffer financially.

However, lets be serious here, sentiments aside wetin dey for Enugu or Anambra? grin
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by SEFAGO(m): 12:06am On Feb 08, 2010
Mekusxyz is currently surfing the web looking for significant economic activity that occurs in Enugu apart from spare part trading grin, man u are going to be searching for a long tym haha grin
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by adconline(m): 12:15am On Feb 08, 2010
Maybe its because other cultures are less hospitable than the Yoruba? I have a feeling if I go and invest in enugu I will not be well received.
Maybe you need to the waters. Time to taste your feelings in order to lead into an informed and exprienced mind. Or maybe you can ask Oba Adeyinka Oyekan  of  Lagos who lived in Umuahia
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by SEFAGO(m): 12:21am On Feb 08, 2010
Maybe you need to the waters. Time to taste your feelings in order to lead into an informed and exprienced mind. Or maybe you can ask Oba Adeyinka Oyekan of Lagos who lived in Umuahia

Una no dey hear word. I said invest- living in a place and succeeding financially in a place are two different things. Go and try and invest in china and see if invisible racial walls would not pop up because you were black. However, go and live there with your money and I am sure you would have the time of your life. Well a bit
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 08, 2010
SEFAGO:

Mekusxyz is currently surfing the web looking for significant economic activity that occurs in Enugu apart from spare part trading grin, man u are going to be searching for a long tym haha  grin
he might come up with second-hand clothes business.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by sjeezy8: 12:54am On Feb 08, 2010
mekuszyx:

PDP party members nationally know who Enugu gov is. If they want an Igbo presiden from PDP govs, he stands a good chance because he is not doing badly.
PDP rotation still stands. Yoruba cannot be president for a while under that arrangement. PDP is still the only party nationally. AC is regional and has no power to win a presidential election. Fasola cannot be draftd overnight into PDP. Besides that will ruin his albeit fake moral standing. I wager that the North will take over in 2011 and then the SS or SE (preferably the SS) will come in in 2015.
Lol the same PDP THAT LOST IN ANAMBRA.

shut your mouth- Now we see PDP isnt stable and can break up any time- what name first comes to everyones mind as a good president, someone fresh and new good governance,international community behind him, hmmmm?
I know fashola
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by chiogo(f): 12:56am On Feb 08, 2010
SEFAGO:

You are still young so you have a very limited world view.
Umm. . .Okkk!! And you're the opposite, I assume? tsk.

Well, if your place no fine, you have no say. C'est fini.

I wonder why you mofos are always obsessed with Igbo threads. Leave us to our shiit holes, sheesh.  angry
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by asha80(m): 12:59am On Feb 08, 2010
sjeezy8:

Lol the same PDP THAT LOST IN ANAMBRA.

shut your mouth- Now we see PDP isnt stable and can break up any time- what name first comes to everyones mind as a good president, someone fresh and new good governance,international community behind him, hmmmm?
I know fashola

Pray Tinubu does not succed in messing him up as he istrying to do now
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by sjeezy8: 1:04am On Feb 08, 2010
^^ If he(tinubu) does hes hurting himself and his political party

chiogo:

Umm. . .Okkk!! And you're the opposite, I assume? tsk.

I wonder why you mofos are always obsessed with Igbo threads. Leave us to our shiit holes, sheesh. angry

chiogo you need to drink some water, cool off, then come back and comment again. Because this thread is about anambra elections aiight.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by SEFAGO(m): 1:04am On Feb 08, 2010
^ They believe only igbos should comment on issues pertaining to their states

However, no one criticizes mekusxyz when he siddon and starts attacking ijebu ode lol, talk about double standards

At least I knw when I am wrong, y'all dont and thats a problem
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by Nobody: 1:08am On Feb 08, 2010
Chiogo, plz dnt get scuked into this. . . . grin grin grin These ppl have nothing else to do since school dey close embarassed tongue
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by SEFAGO(m): 1:10am On Feb 08, 2010

Ok, I would shut up, about how enugu looks. I will not invest in it though.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by paddylo1(m): 1:13am On Feb 08, 2010
I know fashola

PDP isnt breaking up anytime soon,plus all other parties in Nigeria today are a joke

AC-2 states(lagos,edo)
LP-1 state (ondo)
APGA-1 state(anambra)
PPA-1 state (Abia)
ANPP- 4 or 5 states not sure

basically all regional and ethnic parties except Perhaps AC
for fashola to win in 26 states he has to run on a national platform- PDP
or a PDP/AC alliance
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by chiogo(f): 1:17am On Feb 08, 2010
sjeezy8:

^^ If he(tinubu) does hes hurting himself and his political party

chiogo you need to drink some water, cool off, then come back and comment again. Because this thread is about anambra elections aiight.
Shattap there, who said I was being serious? F00l, I don't use smileys when I'm serious.

SEFAGO:

Ok, I would shut up, about how enugu looks. I will not invest in it though.
But who send you though? This is what I love about nairaland - people throwing irrelevant "opinions",  like who gives a fidduck?  smiley

FL Gators:

Chiogo, plz dnt get scuked into this. . . .  grin grin grin These ppl have nothing else to do since school dey close embarassed tongue
LOL, I'm chill. Wish school's cancelled here too. It's windy, doesn't that count?  angry tongue

Ok, back to business. . .
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by SEFAGO(m): 1:20am On Feb 08, 2010
PDP is quite powerful i must say. The main reason why groups like PDP can lose is when people like ojukwu or a main force steps in.

But who send you though? This is what I love about nairaland - people throwing irrelevant "opinions",  like who gives a fidduck?

People who reply to my posts like you grin, as i said chiogo carry dey go. As someone who lived all his life in Victoria Island and VGC, how do you think Enugu would look to me. Poo.h.o.l.e

anyways back to topic
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by sjeezy8: 1:22am On Feb 08, 2010
paddy_lo:

PDP isnt breaking up anytime soon,plus all other parties in Nigeria today are a joke

AC-2 states(lagos,edo)
LP-1 state (ondo)
APGA-1 state(anambra)
PPA-1 state (Abia)
ANPP- 4 or 5 states not sure

basically all regional and ethnic parties except Perhaps AC
or a PDP/AC alliance

ANPP just lost Buhari so I know that will take some states if he joins AC or that megaparty.

chiogo:

Shattap there, who said I was being serious? F00l, I don't use smileys when I'm serious.
But who send you though? This is what I love about nairaland - people throwing irrelevant "opinions",  like who gives a fidduck?  smiley
LOL, I'm chill. Wish school's cancelled here too. It's windy, doesn't that count?  angry tongue

Ok, back to business. . .

Chiogo oooollll lyin azzz
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by SEFAGO(m): 1:25am On Feb 08, 2010
or a PDP/AC alliance

I agree with this. Fashola can never win under AC. Infact no one can win except they are endorsed by the PDP. Remember Nigerian elections are rigged, and by PDP too, so this is now about the best person.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by chiogo(f): 1:27am On Feb 08, 2010
sjeezy8:

Chiogo oooollll lyin azzz
Sorry oo, I don't understand *retarded*.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by sjeezy8: 1:29am On Feb 08, 2010
chiogo:

Sorry oo, I don't understand *retarded*.

what that doesnt even make sense it would have sounded better if you said
chiogo:

Sorry oo, I don't understand  i'm*retarded*.

Im going to disregard your last statement and give you a chance to go eat something, wash your face and clear youre head
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by chiogo(f): 1:35am On Feb 08, 2010
^ lmfao!!!!!!!! Chai!! hit the nail on the head, how did you know? shocked shocked cry
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by mekuszyx: 2:12am On Feb 08, 2010
Sefago,

You are a cyber noisome pestilence. I have shown you that at least I am doing well financially, both by US and Nigerian standard .My H1B1 visa speaks for itself. It is not given to just anybody. Who are you? Every nonentity will make noise on the internet. Your father was a soldier during the Biafra war, as you claim. What the hell is that supposed to fetch him in terms of money, except he stole like all military men in Nigeria have done? You are a poverty stricken person looking for sponsorship. Prove me wrong. I can give you sponsorship if I want to.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by mekuszyx: 2:16am On Feb 08, 2010
Sjeazy8,

When it is time to have an Igbo presidency, which is highly likely under PDP, the party will produce a candidate amongst the Igbos. There is no rule that it has to be a governor. It can be a senator, Rep member, governor or even a complete outsider. Obasanjo came in from prison and became one of the most powerful Nigerians until lately. Politics is not physical science with a fixed methodology leading to a fixed outcome.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by babapupa: 2:33am On Feb 08, 2010
Funny how Igbo people sits here everyday and talk about everybody and their mama, but they don't wanna get talked about. Y'all must be smoking something, you get talk about same way you rum mouth about other people. Freeking get used to it. Cry babies.

Y'all want pacifier?, lol
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by mekuszyx: 2:42am On Feb 08, 2010
Babapupa,

Who says you should not talk about Igbos? Talk about Igbos, criticize them and they will defend themselves accordingly. So also do not try to stop anyone from discussing Fasola, the chief thief of Lagos, and how Yorubas kill themselves for the slightest political positions.
Re: Because Ojukwu Was Involved. by ezeagu(m): 3:37am On Feb 08, 2010
babapupa:

Funny how Igbo people sits here everyday and talk about everybody and their mama, but they don't wanna get talked about. Y'all must be smoking something, you get talk about same way you rum mouth about other people. Freeking get used to it. Cry babies.

Y'all want pacifier?, lol

Nobdoy is stopping you, actually nobody really cares. You're just making stuff up in you're head cause clearly I can't see anyone caring that much about you're opinion. You're not getting the responses you needed wanted and its paining you. Certain people make up chronicles of myths of how they are at war or they are somehow getting to some people, when they are clearly being ignored. Sad really. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Question: Did Sudan Actually Get Indepedence Before Ghana? / #istandwithbuhari The Beginning Of Sycophancy / N567M Missing PHCN Pension Traced To London Bank!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.