Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) (30657 Views)

Shameless Nigerian Model Put Her Nipple On Display In See-through Outfit(photos) / ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2017
looks like she has ukwu cheesy
though i cant see d backview cheesy
Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by pu7pl3(m): 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2017
Another NL gender war in the making
Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2017
sunshineG:
I am extremely surprised some ladies support this, yet they will blame some guys for calling ladies cheap

I mean for histogram followers, what the f

Such ladies who are a DISGRACE to the DIGNITY of WOMANHOOD. You are right, "yet they will blame some guys for calling ladies cheap" . IT'S A MAN'S JOB TO RESPECT WOMEN BUT IT'S A WOMAN'S JOB TO GIVE HIM WHAT TO RESPECT.

Perhaps this FRANK thread may interest you to read in spare time. Title: DON'T BLAME MEN WHO TREAT THE KIND OF YOU WOMEN AS A WASTE BIN. www.nairaland.com/3778784/dont-blame-men-treat-kind#57139747

Once they ladies' in a society lose their honour and dignity such a society is bound to crash. Because MOTHERHOOD is no joke at all. Its a man's world but made by women. How, men are born by women. A good mother not only nurtures her son with milk from her breast but with words of wisdom from her heart. WHAT DO HOES HAVE TO OFFER?! Which son will ever grow up some day and see his mums nude pix flying around. HOW CAN SUCH A SON RESPECT ANOTHER WOMAN IF HIS OWN MOTHER IS A SHAME TO WOMANHOOD.

1 Like

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by Buharison: 7:59pm On Jul 29, 2017
vicfuntop:

You should learn to mind your business. I thought you created a thread on how your life is becoming meaningless and frustrating to you. It's high time you ended it. I have every right to click the thread, after all she got the woman's picture from another source, so you have no point. I didn't quote you, so mind your business.
See this old woman, you ought to be ashamed of your fellow girl instead of attacking the op

4 Likes

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
Buharison:

See this old woman, you ought to be ashamed of your fellow girl instead of attacking the op

You ought to be ashamed of being a male Amebo

1 Like

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by Buharison: 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
vicfuntop:

You ought to be ashamed of being a male Amebo
38yrs old and you are still single, what a shame, I know you must be a regular at all this single women programs in all this churches, I have you in prayers okay, do and get married, time isnt on your side again

3 Likes

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2017
Benita27:
It's her body, her nudes, her life. Stop taking panadol for another's headache.

That you made a thread doesn't mean you have monopoly of it. Deal with my critic!.
Nigerians are experts at being hypocritical, judgemental assholes. There's no point arguing. Any man that condemns this woman should go and bury his head in shame if he has EVER watched a Indecency before. And to the females that join in condemning her. . . haven't they ever heard of minding their own business? I mean, she posted it on her Instagram page. What were you doing following her in the first place? If you don't like it then don't look at it. don't post your own. Its really simple. If you think what she's fmdoing is bad then tell your own kids. She is an adult, completely capable of making her own life decisions and you have no stake in her life so what's the point in trying to 'shame' her or 'advise her'. Nigerians forming holier than thou. Its just like that kingtblakhoc. I don't like what he does but its none of my business. I bet the Nigerians that openly condemn him secretly even subscribe to his videos! If there's no demand for the so called 'immoral acts' then there would be no supply.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Don't you consider your righteous indignation a bit hypocritical? The Op is right about one thing: you won't see a man doing this. And that's because women don't encourage this sort of decadence. It's all about the audience. Supply on demand. A naked man wouldn't get a million likes on IG; a naked woman will. That's a million morally bankrupt men to one woman. But you want this shame to belong to us........ Who's really the one supporting 'evil'?
the hypocrisy is both ways

I am no moral police but it beats my imagination that ladies who advocate for a better world for women will support double standards

I believe when some men insult ladies for these mortally degrading acts, most ladies will be up in harms insulting the whole of the opposite sex (men) as insensitive or for lack of proper morals . Thus, don't you think the defence of this cheap and degrading act is a display of hypocrisy.

I mean why should a lady feel the need to expose her privacy for likes on the internet for no just reason, and you feel a man have no reason to condemn it
Isn't it just as ridiculous as a striper dancing for money(something even more reasonable) in a strip club, something most activist for women right condemn as been degrading

Oh now I get it, the ladies can be allowed to roam the streets naked but guys have no right to insult such mortally degrading act

Talk about eating your cake and having it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 29, 2017
Buharison:

38yrs old and you are still single, what a shame, I know you must be a regular at all this single women programs in all this churches, I have you in prayers okay, do and get married, time isnt on your side again

Pls, shock yourself by saying something intelligent

1 Like

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by zexy2030(m): 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2017
I'm sure she doesn't have a family, she is definitely from the spirit world, she is likely to be either a snake, a fish, a cat or anything else, her family iis in the spirit world, she is on assignment

2 Likes

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by Buharison: 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2017
vicfuntop:

Pls, shock yourself by saying something intelligent
E pain am oo, you don turn nanny already

2 Likes

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Such ladies who are a DISGRACE to the DIGNITY of WOMANHOOD. You are right, "yet they will blame some guys for calling ladies cheap" . IT'S A MAN'S JOB TO RESPECT WOMEN BUT IT'S A WOMAN'S JOB TO GIVE HIM WHAT TO RESPECT.

Perhaps this FRANK thread may interest you to read in spare time. Title: DON'T BLAME MEN WHO TREAT THE KIND OF YOU WOMEN AS A WASTE BIN. www.nairaland.com/3778784/dont-blame-men-treat-kind#57139747

Once they ladies' in a society lose their honour and dignity such a society is bound to crash. Because MOTHERHOOD is no joke at all. Its a man's world but made by women. How, men are born by women. A good mother not only nurtures her son with milk from her breast but with words of wisdom from her heart. WHAT DO HOES HAVE TO OFFER?! Which son will ever grow up some day and see his mums nude pix flying around. HOW CAN SUCH A SON RESPECT ANOTHER WOMAN IF HIS OWN MOTHER IS A SHAME TO WOMANHOOD.
bro this is the most complicated thing about feminism and the female gender in the 2Ist century

I know feminism is meant to break social barrier and help girl child and the whole female gender gain respect in our society

However, the likes of Beyonce and nicki minaj claiming to be feminist while exposing their bodies in a music video makes me wonder if the true idea of feminism in 21st century may now be lopsided and misleading. I mean how can you claim to want to uphold diginity and yet be encouraging something so undignifying

how many male artist will expose their joystick in a music video?

No wonder aniche( the ibo woman laureate) once claimed her brand of feminism is not the same with Beyonce brand of feminism

3 Likes

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Nigerians are experts at being hypocritical, judgemental assholes. There's no point arguing. Any man that condemns this woman should go and bury his head in shame if he has EVER watched a Indecency before. And to the females that join in condemning her. . . haven't they ever heard of minding their own business? I mean, she posted it on her Instagram page. What were you doing following her in the first place? If you don't like it then don't look at it. don't post your own. Its really simple. If you think what she's fmdoing is bad then tell your own kids. She is an adult, completely capable of making her own life decisions and you have no stake in her life so what's the point in trying to 'shame' her or 'advise her'. Nigerians forming holier than thou. Its just like that kingtblakhoc. I don't like what he does but its none of my business. I bet the Nigerians that openly condemn him secretly even subscribe to his videos! If there's no demand for the so called 'immoral acts' then there would be no supply.

"Everyone must be committed to something. You have to put your foot down some place. Its is IMPOSSIBLE to be neutral at all times. There has to be a point of reference in the life of any thinking individual. You have to make a stand somewhere. The question, of course, is to put your foot down in the right place". (Dr. Gary Miller)

Does dressing indecently by women promote GOODNESS, moral acts in the society of humans or promotes EVIL, immoral acts?

"Action is the life of all and if thou dost not ACT, thou dost nothing". (Gerrard Winstanley)

There are only TWO TEAMS that exist in the community of humans. Those who are for GOOD and ABSOLUTE TRUTH also those who are for EVIL and FALSEHOOD. There is NO IN BETWEEN this two teams. Except VARIATIONS of each, such as Good, Better, Best......................Bad, Worse, Worst. (And other grades, which may exist by permutation)

TRUTH is so, so very CLEAR from FALSEHOOD. The two can NEVER be CONFUSED except BIAS may INFLUENCE minds UNCULTIVATED to call TRUTH a FALLACY all because such an ABSOLUTE TRUTH is not in concord with their selfish desires. Hence with contempt it is reproached. But can TRUTH be conquered? 

There it is before us the EQUILIBRIUM that bounds GOOD and EVIL. Where do you stand? Where are your everyday actions applied towards? To tilting this equilibrium towards GOOD or EVIL? *A question to ponder.

"Action is the life of all". "Everyone must be committed to something".

WHERE DO YOU STAND?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
LISTEN UP AnoNymous and carefully to this information!!!

The MATRIX of the human society by NATURAL DESIGN and FUNCTIONALITY is not built on INDIVIDUALISM so that its NONE OF ANYBODY'S BUSINESS if someone or people in the society chooses to act IRRESPONSIBLY.

A society is a COMPOSITE not a COMPONENT. Its survives on INTER-DEPENDENCY not INDEPENDENCY.

To think that irresponsible personal actions do not have communal consequences is a thought IRRESPONSIBLE. INDIVIDUALISM is a DECEPTION propagated by the disciples of ILLUSIONS.

"Its my body", "its my life", "its nobody's bussiness". Is nothing but SELF DECEPTION,

The MATRIX of the human society is designed in such a way that NOT only the immediate generation ENJOYS or SUFFERS for the choices of actions or in actions by a person or collective persons but GENERATIONS and GENERATIONS yet unborn suffer or enjoy depending on the seeds of yesterday which was either a Good or Bad seed.

"What an extraordinary situation is that of us mortals! Each of us is here for brief sojourn, for what purpose he know not, though he sometimes thinks he feels it. But from the point of view of daily life, without going deeper, WE EXIST FOR OUR FELLOW MEN in the first place for those on whose smiles and welfare all our happiness depends, and next for all those unknown to us personally with whose destinies we are bound up by the tie of SYMPATHY". (Albert Einstein, The world as I see it, the meaning of life)

Take note of two points in that quote:

1. "We exist for our fellow men (humanity)."

2. "Sympathy"

WHAT AN AGE OF DECADENCE .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
AnonyNymous:

That's our major problem. Their hypocrisy makes me wonder on what moral grounds should one judge another when they themselves do worse?. Anyway, you couldn't have said it better.

1 Like

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2017
AnonyNymous:

bro simply because you are morally bankrupt doesn't mean we should sit here and cheer a morally degrading act of our fellow human being

I will condemn this, just as I will condemn a man who insults ladies

2 Likes

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2017
-

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
sunshineG:
bro this is the most complicated thing about feminism and the female gender in the 2Ist century

I know feminism is meant to break social barrier and help girl child and the whole female gender get gain respect in our society

However, the likes of Beyonce and nicki minaj claiming to be feminist while exposing their bodies in a music video makes me wonder if the true idea of feminism in 21st century may now be lopsided and misleading. I mean how can you claim to want to uphold diginity and yet be encouraging something so undignifying

how many male artist will expose their joystick in a music video?

No wonder aniche( the ibo woman laureate) once claimed her brand of feminism is not the same with Beyonce brand of feminism

"NONE ARE MORE ENSLAVE THAN THOSE WHO FALSELY BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE FREE" Johny Wolfgang Gothe .

I give you a supper 5 STAAAAAR for your response. Honesty is an expensive gift dont expect it from cheap people.

1 Like

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by Buharison: 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Always trash as usual

2 Likes

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2017
sunshineG:
the hypocrisy is both ways

I am no moral police but it beats my imagination that ladies who advocate for a better world for women will support double standards

I believe when some men insult ladies for these mortally degrading acts, most ladies will be up in harms insulting the whole of the opposite sex (men) as insensitive or lack of proper morals . Thus, don't you think the defence of this cheap and degrading act is a display of hypocrisy.

I mean why should a lady feel the need to expose her privacy for likes on the internet for no just reason, and you feel a man have no reason to condemn it
Isn't it just as ridiculous as a striper dancing for money(something even more reasonable) in a strip club, something most activist for women right condemn as been degrading

Oh now I get it, the ladies can be allowed roam the streets naked but guys have no right to insult such mortally degrading act

Talk about eating your cake and having it

My point is: it is NOT being condemned by men. The hypocrisy I'm referring to is: calling her a slut and than still encouraging the act by liking her pictures on Instagram. You said it yourself, girls get undressed for 'likes', and it isn't women who like those pictures.

Men like sluts. They're easy. What would the world be for men if sluts didn't exist? They're a specie of women that necessarily mutated to adapt solely to trivial whims of men (hence the unfortunate name). And it is the continuous patronage by men that keeps them viable. But then, men still turn around to shame these sluts as if they truly want them to change. If you want to talk about eating your cake and keeping it........

People will rush to see nude pictures and then assume some moral high ground, calling her actions shameful. But it's getting your attention.
From IG it's made its way to NL. The point you preach is to curtail it, but you're propagating it. It is possible to address the impropriety of nudity in social media without uploading nude pictures to make your point. But how will it get the desired views?

6 Likes

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by Earthquake1: 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2017
[s]
AnonyNymous:

[/s]

So because some men subscribe to her laviscious lifestyle that means we shouldn't condemn what is wrong as being wrong?

We as Africans live and are brought up with strong moral values and the onus lies on us to protect them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

My point is: it is NOT being condemned by men. The hypocrisy I'm referring to is: calling her a slut and than still encouraging the act by liking her pictures on Instagram. You said it yourself, girls get undressed for 'likes', and it isn't women who like those pictures.

Men like sluts. They're easy. What would the world be for men if sluts didn't exist? They're a specie of women that necessarily mutated to adapt solely to trivial whims of men (hence the unfortunate name). And it is the continuous patronage by men that keeps them viable. But then, men still turn around to shame these sluts as if they truly want them to change. If you want to talk about eating your cake and keeping it........

People will rush to see nude pictures and then assume some moral high ground, calling her actions shameful. But it's getting your attention.
From IG it's made its way to NL. The point you preach is to curtail it, but you're propagating it. It is possible to address the impropriety of nudity in social media without uploading nude pictures to make your point. But how will it get the desired views?

What you have failed to understand from what sunshineG has expressed is that. To dress half nude for LIKES shows how WORTHLESS some women have become. Likes? Not even for Money? That is DUMB! And those clicking LIKE do not like her but the show she is giv ing to them.

1 Like

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by Earthquake1: 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2017
WORDWORLD:

And those clicking LIKE do not like her but the show she is giv ing to them.

Exactly, they value only the erotic pleasure, but aside that the individuals involved have shown that they are worthless.

2 Likes

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

I am not disputing your claims about what men appreciate because I can't speak for all men, although I am not accepting it either

However, that was not my bone of contention, simply because some men enjoy sluts as you claim doesn't mean other men should just keep mute or offer a round of applause to such degrading act

Thus, I wasn't against your claims of men enjoying slutty ladies.i was against the way you attacked the post of that guy you quoted previously, i was against the way tried to make it seem like he has no right to speak against such acts, I was against labeling him a hypocrite for condemning the lady

Because just as there are ladies who uphold the values of feminism, there are lots of men who are not satisfied with these mortally degrading acts, and I think we have the right to hear our opinion
Don't you think?

1 Like

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 29, 2017
Benita27:
That's our major problem. Their hypocrisy makes me wonder on what moral grounds should one judge another when they themselves do worse?. Anyway, you couldn't have said it better.

Now, except if suffering from the mental illness called SELF DECEPTION shall anybody say "Any society which patronizes INDECENCY is not walking the path of becoming RUINED".

This so called Modern world is in a very DEEP CRISIS all because people keep choosing to living a LIE? An age in which it is UNFASHIONABLE to speak the TRUTH. People don't want to tell themselves the TRUTH, don't want to be told the TRUTH. And when TRUTH is spoken, the speaker is quickly flashed out of contempt with the card of "YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE". Such TRUTH against IMMORALITY draws forth only derision in this age, as if you are thrusting them with a dagger in their diseased heart. When ever the TRUTH is spoken against immorality, the speaker is seen as to be only pretending to correcting the WRONG but as a WRONGDOER too. What a shame on minds so diseased!

Not everybody who speaks against the ills of the society practices the doctrine "Do as I say not as I do" a HYPOCRITE.

The empirical analysis of the consequences of an indecent society shows nothing but LOSS, UPON LOSS, UPON LOSS to our collective humanity. Institionalized indecency with its roots in the west, encroaching the rest of the world, CARNAL CULTURE.

I am not talking HEAVEN or HELL as reward or punishment for being MORAL or
IMMORAL, the language of RELIGION. Eternal principles, LIFE AFTER DEATH.

I AM TALKING LIFE RIGHT ON EARTH. I am talking SCIENCE itself. Which is based on OBSERVABLE FACTS of happenings in the universe, PLANET EARTH being our home.

If those consequences as have manifested
Is not enough CRISIS to making us understand that we can't build an HEALTHY future by discarding our past, challenging our TRADITIONAL MORAL VALUES, calling it inferior. "The social and political climate of the 1960s was unique, one which traditional values were often challenged loudly by a vocal minority" of which our disregard for tradition moral has led to SEX becoming "more socially acceptable outside the strict bounderies of heterosexual marriage".

Who ever can't learn from these consequences is the WORST of BEAST.

ALL AM SAYING IS THAT PEOPLE SHOULD LOOK AROUND, WHAT DOES OBSERVABLE FACTS REFLECT WITH REGARDS TO A LAISSEEZ FAIRE/FREE -FOR-ALL-ATTITUDE TOWARDS SENSUALITY AND ALL KINDS OF ACTS OF INDECENCY AND IMMORALIY?   

"One might equate growing up with a mistrust of words. A mature person trust his eyes more than his ears. Irrationality often manifest itself in upholding the word against the evidence of the eye. Children...remember far less what they have seen than what they have heard". (Eric Hoffer, Reflection Of The Human Condition)

This so called modern world keep producing ADULTS who are so INSENSITIVE TO THEIR DISHONOUR, who even the most SPOILT CHILDREN would balk at their STUPID!TY.

"If a society is to preserve its stability and degree of continuity, it must know how to keep its adolescents from imposing their tastes, attitudes, values, and fantasies on everyday life. At present, most nations are threatened more by their juveniles within than enemies without." (Eric Hoffer, Reflection Of The Human Condition).

2 Likes

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by patola080(m): 9:40pm On Jul 29, 2017
MissCokie:

Shameless Nigerian girl shares nude pictures to gain Instagram followers

Girls are making themselves sex object. How can you comfortably take a nude of yourself and upload it online, please where is your dignity.
You want to be tagged along, you want to get famous. But this is a wrong way of getting famous. Your proposed plan is to slay the internet, but you forgot the future damage you're doing to yourself.

You can never see a guy doing this online. But it seems the urge for likes drives our girls to do the unthinkable. Just look at your foolishness in full display. The body you're meant to cover and preserve, you already offered it to the world free. Clap for yourself slay queen.

Please did you review your dirty skin before uploading this thrash?, did you bother to check your masculine body before uploading. Your photographer really hates you, or who ever took that picture don't like you.

Probably you're offering your smelly body for cash, while your mates are doing something productive.

Remember, your beauty will fade, your breast will sag, and your once perfect ass would be gone, then you would regret today.

Finally, every slayqueen and slay mama out there, repent and make use of your ample opportunity now, before it will be very late.

Written by : Miss Cokie

Lalasticlala Mynd44
dey will not listening to dis small advice now at d end of the day dey will b crying no man want to marry dem and u ve open ur mind on dis and any body dat is not happy about it can go take over dose of drugs to kill himself or herself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by patola080(m): 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2017
MissCokie:

Shameless Nigerian girl shares nude pictures to gain Instagram followers

Girls are making themselves sex object. How can you comfortably take a nude of yourself and upload it online, please where is your dignity.
You want to be tagged along, you want to get famous. But this is a wrong way of getting famous. Your proposed plan is to slay the internet, but you forgot the future damage you're doing to yourself.

You can never see a guy doing this online. But it seems the urge for likes drives our girls to do the unthinkable. Just look at your foolishness in full display. The body you're meant to cover and preserve, you already offered it to the world free. Clap for yourself slay queen.

Please did you review your dirty skin before uploading this thrash?, did you bother to check your masculine body before uploading. Your photographer really hates you, or who ever took that picture don't like you.

Probably you're offering your smelly body for cash, while your mates are doing something productive.

Remember, your beauty will fade, your breast will sag, and your once perfect ass would be gone, then you would regret today.

Finally, every slayqueen and slay mama out there, repent and make use of your ample opportunity now, before it will be very late.

Written by : Miss Cokie

Lalasticlala Mynd44
dey will not listening to dis small advice now at d end of the day dey will b crying no man want to marry dem and u ve open ur mind on dis and any body dat is not happy about it can go take over dose of drugs to kill himself or herself .

2 Likes

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by Buharison: 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Now, except if suffering from the mental illness called SELF DECEPTION shall anybody say "Any society which patronizes INDECENCY is not walking the path of becoming RUINED".

This so called Modern world is in a very DEEP CRISIS all because people keep choosing to living a LIE? An age in which it is UNFASHIONABLE to speak the TRUTH. People don't want to tell themselves the TRUTH, don't want to be told the TRUTH. And when TRUTH is spoken, the speaker is quickly flashed out of contempt with the card of "YOU ARE A HYPOCRITE". Such TRUTH against IMMORALITY draws forth only derision in this age, as if you are thrusting them with a dagger in their diseased heart. When ever the TRUTH is spoken against immorality, the speaker is seen as to be only pretending to correcting the WRONG but as a WRONGDOER too. What a shame on minds so diseased!

Not everybody who speaks against the ills of the society practices the doctrine "Do as I say not as I do" a HYPOCRITE.

The empirical analysis of the consequences of an indecent society shows nothing but LOSS, UPON LOSS, UPON LOSS to our collective humanity. Institionalized indecency with its roots in the west, encroaching the rest of the world, CARNAL CULTURE.

I am not talking HEAVEN or HELL as reward or punishment for being MORAL or
IMMORAL, the language of RELIGION. Eternal principles, LIFE AFTER DEATH.

I AM TALKING LIFE RIGHT ON EARTH. I am talking SCIENCE itself. Which is based on OBSERVABLE FACTS of happenings in the universe, PLANET EARTH being our home.

If those consequences as have manifested
Is not enough CRISIS to making us understand that we can't build an HEALTHY future by discarding our past, challenging our TRADITIONAL MORAL VALUES, calling it inferior. "The social and political climate of the 1960s was unique, one which traditional values were often challenged loudly by a vocal minority" of which our disregard for tradition moral has led to SEX becoming "more socially acceptable outside the strict bounderies of heterosexual marriage".

Who ever can't learn from these consequences is the WORST of BEAST.

ALL AM SAYING IS THAT PEOPLE SHOULD LOOK AROUND, WHAT DOES OBSERVABLE FACTS REFLECT WITH REGARDS TO A LAISSEEZ FAIRE/FREE -FOR-ALL-ATTITUDE TOWARDS SENSUALITY AND ALL KINDS OF ACTS OF INDECENCY AND IMMORALIY?   

"One might equate growing up with a mistrust of words. A mature person trust his eyes more than his ears. Irrationality often manifest itself in upholding the word against the evidence of the eye. Children...remember far less what they have seen than what they have heard". (Eric Hoffer, Reflection Of The Human Condition)

This so called modern world keep producing ADULTS who are so INSENSITIVE TO THEIR DISHONOUR, who even the most SPOILT CHILDREN would balk at their STUPID!TY.

"If a society is to preserve its stability and degree of continuity, it must know how to keep its adolescents from imposing their tastes, attitudes, values, and fantasies on everyday life. At present, most nations are threatened more by their juveniles within than enemies without." (Eric Hoffer, Reflection Of The Human Condition). 

Choi u like long talk

2 Likes

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2017
Benita27
Let me enumerate these fruits of the seed of INDECENCY by attaching numbers to them so as to make us see CLEARLY what we are up against .

1. Regressions in the qualities of life.

2. Out of wedlock births.

3. Rise in Teen pregnancy.

4. High rise in divorce.

5. Decline in marriage.

6. "During the 1960s, there were only 4 sexually transmitted diseases but now there are 24"

7. Children living in a single parent family has trippled.

Can these enumerated consequences justify that we should ignore indecent dressing by ladies and other acts of immorality? I am asking based on empirical consequences enumerated, NOT RELIGIOUS and the fact that we call ourselves homosapiens, wise.

To choose to be MORAL UPRIGHT or IMMORAL is a human affair not of God. God doesn't get infected with H.I.V. or GONORREAH or SYPHILIS................E.T.C

Its you MAN that will bear the consequences of your own actions. Its not GOD'S business. (I will explain further later)

I have not talked about the EXTERNALITIES  to each of these consequences.

For example, the rise in Teen pregnancy is directly proportional to rise in abortion, an externality.

So that when we further trace the consequences of abortion all that there is, is an ugly picture, dehumanizing.

Each of the enumerated, obviously have a chain of NEGATIVE externalities, retrogressive with devastating implications.

SENSUAL NUD!TY, an emerging trend in fashion and entertainment reflecting in  societal life eating deep into its fabric, becoming so habitual. Can be traced as far as our contemporary world is concern to this HUMANITY'S VERY, VERY, VERY BIG MISTAKE, of the twentith centurary, the sexual revolution of the 60s.

CARNAL CULTURE as it has become the culture almost every where in the world today did not start as so without a STRUGGLE to making it so by ACTIVIST who believe in a DREAM. A DREAM OF 'SEXUAL FREEDOM':  "Freedom to use their bodies as the saw it without having to worry about the burden of unwanted pregnancy".

Its said that, "the urge to 'FIND ONESELF', the activism of the 60s and the quest for autonomy were characterized by changes towards sexual attitudes at the time." (M.J Heale, The Sixties in America; History, Politics and Protest [press, 2001] pp 13-14.

ARE WE STILL FINDING OURSELVES? 

ARE YOU STILL DREAMING?

Well,

"We know now that when dreams come true they may turn into nightmares. And the paradox is that now that we know the end of the story we are totally in the dark about the future. The writing on the wall is there for all to see, but no one has found the key to decipher it" (Eric Hoffer, Reflections Of The Human Conditions).

Are 4 STDs before the-60s as against 24 STDs after the -60s a joke?  Am asking intelligent people. Does God get infected with GONOREAH? Who are those who get infected with STD for their choice of Immorality? 

Hmmmm......................!

1 Like

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by MissCokie(f): 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2017
patola080:
dey will not listening to dis small advice now at d end of the day dey will b crying no man want to marry dem and u ve open ur mind on dis and any body dat is not happy about it can go take over dose of drugs to kill himself or herself

Exactly dear. If my words hurt them, they should create a better one to comfort themselves. But i won't stop condemming any immoral acts.

1 Like

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2017
sunshineG:
I am not disputing your claims about what men appreciate because I can't speak for all men, although I am not accepting it either

However, that was not my bone of contention, simply because some men enjoy sluts as you claim doesn't mean other men should just keep mute or offer a round of applause to such degrading act

Thus, I wasn't against your claims of men enjoying slutty ladies.i was against the way you attacked the post of that guy you quoted previously, i was against the way tried to make it seem like he has no right to speak against such acts, I was against labeling him a hypocrite for condemning the lady

Because just as there are ladies who uphold the values of feminism, there are lots of men who are not satisfied with these mortally degrading acts, and I think we have the right to hear our opinion
Don't you think?

Of course everyone is entitled to their individual opinion. I agree, I generalized in my posts. The only point of that was to show why some women keep doing things like this. Male patronage. And when I quoted the son of our ailing president, I considered him to be a part of that lot.

1 Like

Re: Shameless Nigerian Girl Shares Nudes To Gain Instagram Followers (photo+) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 29, 2017
RaggedyAnn have you read,
Sherry Agrov's best seller, WHY MEN MARRY BITCHES? She wrote:

" When I polled men, they said CONFIDENT WOMEN are in short supply. And that a confident woman is what they find sexiest. Is it any wonder that CONFIDENT WOMEN are hard to come by? LOOK AROUND YOU. "

SO, WHAT IS TRENDY?

(She continues) "The average fashion magazine tells women to act like a servant, as if dating were a labor-intensive, blue collar job application: 'Can you serve a cold beer in TRASHY LINGERIE? .....Do you wear CELLOPHANE for him? Are you gardening in STILETTOS? ARE YOU GIVING IT UP DOGGIE-STYLE? If so, he'll drop to one knee and propose...WHAT WOMEN ARE LEARNING FROM ALL OF THIS IS HOW TO BEHAVE DESPERATELY. When her attitude is "PICK ME, PICK ME!". She hits the kill switch on his desire. It's human nature. You'd be just turned off by a guy who brought two dozen roses on the first coffee date and told you he felt like the luckiest SOB on the planet in the first five minutes".

"HERE TAKE MY BODY. And I made you a cake. Please be nice. Please marry me. I WILL EVEN JACK MY BUTT UP NICE AND HIGH LIKE THEY DO IN YOGA. Its comfortable being upside down. Really, I JUST LOVE IT".

"JUST BECAUSE A MAN SLEEPS WITH YOU DOESN'T MEAN HE'S THINKING ABOUT THE FUTURE. FOR HIM TO THINK FOREVER, THERE MUST BE SOMETHING HE RESPECTS WITHIN YOU. LIKE A STRONG WIT....AND A STRONG MIND". Says Sherry Agrov.

It is in the best interest of ladies to respect themselves not the other way around as to advocating. "IF MEN STOP GOING AFTER SLUTS THESE WOMEN WILL STOP" Women pay the most price of shame not men. Thats the reality. Minds set like mine are only being frank and want a healthier environment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shocking !!!: I Enjoyed Sex With My Brother Today.. / For Ladies – 7 Signs He Is Shy, But In Love With You. / How Can A Guy Date A Hot Girl That Snubs A Lot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.